Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 19


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains some violence and some coarse language, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

Previously on Jakarta Arts:
“Her hair is good as new!” said Jake “We’re going to Toronto tomorrow, so it would be better that she gets her own makeover,”
“Toronto?” asked Will.
Amber asked “What are you going to do there?”
“Just a romantic trip,” Delta replied “You can also come with us, we haven’t booked our tickets yet.”
Kris Neil continued “Well, this is me from my private jet, I’m on my way to Toronto, and I heard the news about the next big thing in Jakarta Arts, so I searched for this singer because I think the singer’s voice is amazing. Ally Sanders,” He happily pointed on the camera.
“KYAAAAAA!!!” Katie, Amber and Fearne screamed in joy.
“Hey, this is flight, so calm down and be quiet.” Sophia complained.
“Yes?” Ally said.
“You’re watching this video live, Ally Sanders, I heard you got your debut album number one in Indonesian Album Chart, your singles are top 5 hits there, so because of that, I want to introduce you to Canadian audiences even though you don’t have any international record deal. So, I want you to be one of two opening acts for the Toronto concert.”
“KYAAAA!!” shouted Katie, Amber and Fearne again.
“Wow!” shouted Oliver “You’ve just been asked to be his opening act, Ally!! Congratulations!!”
Kris then greeted them “Hi, you must be Ally Sanders, right?”
Ally answered “Yes, you must be Kris Neil, right?”
“I’m Kris Neil, it’s nice to meet you, Ally.” He shook hands with Ally.
Ally seemed excited “Who’s your another opening act?”
“Well, he’s also my friend who has been with me during my Asian legs, he’s Ryan.” said Kris “I think he’s wants to meet you, Ally.”
“He’s here.” Then Kris saw Ryan coming out from the backstage.
Ryan then giggled when he saw Ally, much to her dismay.


***


In suite number three, Casey was watching the cable television while sitting on the sofa, he was watching MuchMusic, however he ended up watching animated comedy like The Cleveland Show and The Simpsons, while Chris and Remy were enjoying the snacks that they bought from the minimarket, like Wonka bars, Doritos Nacho Cheese flavored Tortilla Chips, and Toblerone Milk Chocolate, in bed. What about Sophia? Sophia was texting Ashlee about her complains during her trip to Toronto standing up in front of Chris and Remy.
Casey complained about MuchMusic’s programming “Dammit, seriously, Much? You have evolved into comedy channel? Where the hell are your youth programs?!”
Sophia told “They all moved to M3.”
“What’s that?”
“It’s sister channel, sir.”
“I never heard about it, but at least I think I saw M3 channel on the channel lineup.” Casey took the remote to change the channel.
While Sophia turned back seeing Chris and Remy eating their snacks really messy, she was disgusted “Really, guys? Really? You’re eating these unhealthy snacks?!”
Chris replied “At least the snacks we bought are delicious!”
Remy offered some to Sophia “Want some?”
Sophia groaned “Eww… No thanks, I don’t like those unhealthy snacks. I’d rather text Ashlee.” She continued texting to Ashlee.
Chris asked “So when Ally will perform with Kris Neil?”
“Tomorrow.” Casey answered.
“How do you know that?”
“I watched the news on Much.”
Remy was surprised “I didn’t expect that Kris got recognition on Much!”
Chris added “Of course, Remy! He’s an international artist, mate! You didn’t visit every single music television website? He’s been featured in MTV, Fuse, VH1, and more! Even celebrities like Lucy Hale, Katy Perry, and Josh Duhamel have declared that Kris Neil is one of their favorite artists!”
“Lucy Hale? Katy Perry? Josh Duhamel?” Remy repeated those names “Wait, does Bradley Cooper like Kris Neil too?”
“I don’t know yet.”
“Man, I thought he likes him as an artist!”
***
In the suite number two, Amber, Fearne, and Katie were enjoying their suite without Ally and Delta, Amber and Fearne was watching M3 channel on TV, while Katie looked at her phone about political news in Indonesia, and she saw the news about another political debate between Prabowo and Jokowi, two presidential candidates for the 2014 election.
Katie asked “Guys, the election will be held next month, I’m still confused which one I need to choose between Prabowo and Jokowi.”
Amber commented “I really don’t want to be involved in anything about politics, I really don’t want to participate on the next election, girl.”
“It’s for Indonesia’s future, Amber, so you have to choose between two of them, Prabowo or Jokowi.”
“Hell no, girl, hell no, for me the most important is music, not politics.”
Fearne stood up “I have to buy some snacks, what do you want?” She walked to the suite door.
Amber replied “Whatever you buy, Fearne.”
Katie soon walked approaching Fearne “Fearne, you’re pregnant, and you’re not fully grown up as an adult, so let me take you there.”
Fearne declined “Katie, I’m fine, I can take care of myself even though I’m pregnant.”
“But, Fearne…”
“Trust me, Katie, I’ll be fine, I’ll be right back as soon as I’m done buying the snacks, okay? I’ll see you later.” Fearne opened the door before leaving the suite.
“Fearne…” Katie felt guilty not stopping her “But she’s pregnant.”
“It’s okay, Fearne can take care of herself, at least she’s from Britain, isn’t she? Don’t worry about her.” Amber calmed Katie down “You better watch with me, girl.”
***
In the suite number one, Oliver played his guitar in front of Will, Jordan, Edwin, and Jake, sitting on the sofas listening to his music. Oliver started singing his acoustic version of Not a Bad Thing.
Edwin said “I guess his buzz cut changed his performance a lot.”
Jake replied “We’ll see about that.”
Oliver sang “Said all I want from you is to see you tomorrow, and every tomorrow, maybe you'll let me borrow your heart, and is it too much to ask for every Sunday, and while we're at it, throw in every other day to start. I know people make promises all the time, then they turn right around and break them, when someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding, but I could be that guy to heal it over time, and I won't stop until you believe it, ‘cause baby you're worth it. So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, 'cause you might look around and find your dreams come true, with me, spent all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free. So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, it's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, not such a bad thing to fall in love with me.” His voice and performance wasn’t changed even though he had a makeover, he felt like he was the “brand new” Oliver.
Jordan commented “He’s really the new Oliver.”
“No I won't fill your mind with broken promises and wasted time. And if you fall, you'll always land right in these arms, these arms of mine. Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, 'cause you might look around and find your dreams come true, with me, spent all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free. So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, it's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, not such a bad thing to fall in love with me.” Oliver finished the song. Then Will, Jordan, Edwin, and Jake gave applause to him, he asked them “How was it?”
Edwin commented “It’s the brand new you, Oliver!”
Jake commented “I guess Edwin’s right, we think that we see the brand new you, welcome, the new Oliver! Welcome!” Then he asked Will “Will, it’s your turn.”
“Okay, Jake. Oliver,” Will then received the guitar from Oliver, then he introduced “Hi, I’m Will Chandler, I’m going to sing my favorite song, Sleeping with a Friend by Neon Trees.” Then he started playing his guitar before singing “All my friends, they’re different people, anxious like the ocean in a storm, when we go out, yeah, we’re electric, coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one. And why mess up a good thing, baby? It’s a risk to even fall in love, so, when you give that look to me, I better look back carefully, ‘cause this is trouble, yeah this is trouble.” Then he sang the chorus with his full spirit “I said ooh, ooh… You got me in the mood, mood, I’m scared, but if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end, I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger, sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend. We are both young, hot-blooded people, we don’t wanna die alone, two become one, it could be lethal, sleeping with a friend. All my friends. All my friends. All my friends. All my friends. I said ooh, ooh… You got me in the mood, mood, I’m scared, but if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end, I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger, sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend.”
“Bravo!!” shouted Oliver giving standing ovation to Will “There you go, there’s the brand new you, you’re better than ever!”
“Hell yeah, dude!” Will then gave Oliver a friendly hug “We’re better than ever!!”
***
Back to Rogers Centre, where Ally and Delta met Kris Neil and his another opening act, Ryan, directly near the concert stage. Delta was offended when Ryan giggled at Ally, while Kris was still calmed down.
Delta asked Ryan “Excuse me, young man? What’s your name again?”
“Ryan.”
“Where do you come from?”
“Dublin,”
“Oh, I see. You don’t know Ally, do you?”
Ryan replied with brutally honest “I don’t know because I was in Dublin, you’re Indonesian singer, right? Well, I think you’re just beautiful without thinking about your voice.”
Delta then shouted “Hey!”
Ally then intervened “That’s okay, Delta. It’s okay, he can critique me, right?”
“But he…”
Kris then said “Okay, okay, enough, we got to practice for our concert, right, rather than arguing about who is the best, we better do that now.”
“Where?” asked Ally and Ryan.
***
At 8 PM, Ally and Ryan were practicing their singing in Kris’ private music studio in Toronto. Kris told them that they three will be singing a song together on stage, the song that was written by Kris himself.
Ally and Ryan sang together “When I see you, you make me feel, really in love with you, but I don’t know what to say, baby, I don’t know why I can’t say my love.”
Kris then stopped them “Time,”
Delta asked “What’s up with that?”
Kris commented “It feels wrong, I don’t have any idea why it feels like that, it didn’t work out for me, your duet, well, I don’t know what to say, but it feels bad.”
Ryan then said “I think I know, Kris, you chose the wrong act to be your another opening act,” he was brutally honest “Our duet is sucks, we know it, I’m telling the truth, Ally sings really terrible and doesn’t suit in this song.”
Delta then shouted “Ryan, how dare you! You said that to Ally really brutal! You better take your words back!”
Ally then stopped Delta “That’s okay, ma’am, but he’s probably right.”
“Ally, no, you’re great singer, you’re great enough, okay?”
Ryan then asked Kris “I need some fresh air.” He walked out from the studio, leaving Kris, Ally, and Delta.
Ally said “So, shall we continue?”
Kris replied “You need some fresh air too?”
“No, I’m ready to practice my singing.”
“Ally,” Delta said “I need to see Ryan.”
***
In suite number one, Will, Oliver, Jordan, Edwin, and Jake were having their dinner on the dining table, they used room service for the food. Their dinner menu that they ordered included Crispy Chicken Wings, Roasted Salmon, and New York Strip Loin.
Edwin ate New York Strip Loin as he said “This New York Strip is really tasty.”
Will said “Yeah, this is 5-star quality.”
Oliver told “Of course, this is Hilton Suite, you know!” Then he saw Jordan felt really overwhelmed seeing the foods, he asked “Jordan, you’re not eating, are you?”
Jordan replied in doubt “Um… I don’t know, these food look really amazing, mate. Well, I haven’t eaten these fancy looked food, I don’t know if I’m able to eat this.”
Jake said “Of course, Jordan, you can eat these delicious food.”
“But, it’s okay?”
Oliver added “Of course, it will be paid by Kris Neil’s management! C’mon, eat it! Eat the food that you like!”
“Okay.” Jordan took a plate of New York Strip and started eating it, he became comforted by the food “Whoa, I think this is my first time ever I have eaten this delicious food!”
“I’m happy for you, Jordan.” said Will as he ate his roasted salmon.
“Hold on.” Jake walked to the front door as the bell rang, he then opened the door.
It was Casey who rang the bell “Hi, mate.”
“Hi, Casey.”
“What’s up?”
“Chris, Remy, and Sophia are already asleep, so…” He saw the food on the dining table “Oh, it’s that from the room service?”
“Yes.”
“May I take some?”
“Sure, be my guest.”
Casey entered the room “Guys, may I take some?”
Later, Katie arrived at the room “Jake, we have a problem…”
***
Ryan started playing his guitar in front of Rogers Centre, singing his acoustic version of Phillip Phillips’ Gone, Gone, Gone, he started singing “When life leaves you high and dry, I'll be at your door tonight, if you need help, if you need help. I'll shut down the city lights, I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe, to make you well, to make you well. When enemies are at your door, I'll carry you away from war, if you need help, if you need help. Your hope dangling by a string, I'll share in your suffering, to make you well, to make you well. Give me reasons to believe that you would do the same for me. And I would do it for you, for you. Baby, I'm not moving on, I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. You will never sleep alone. I'll love you long after you're gone, and long after you're gone, gone, gone. You're my back bone. You're my cornerstone. You're my crutch when my legs stop moving. You're my head start. You're my rugged heart. You're the pulse that I've always needed. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum my heart never stops beating... For you, for you. Baby, I'm not moving on, I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. You will never sleep alone. I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. Baby, I'm not moving on, I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. You will never sleep alone. I'll love you long after you're gone. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you. And long after you're gone, gone, gone. I love you long after you're gone, gone, gone.”
Delta called “Ryan,”
Ryan asked rudely “What do you want?”
Delta approached Ryan “Look, I think you’re too rude to both Ally and even superstar like Kris Neil, your attitude is unacceptable, you’re oone of the opening acts for the superstar.”
“I don’t know.” said Ryan “I don’t think Ally will be fit opening act with me.”
“You don’t know her yet, Ryan. I think you haven’t heard any Ally’s songs yet. She’s fantastic, Ryan.” Then Delta’s phone rang, she took her phone from her pocket and answered the call “What’s up?”
Jake answered “Delta, we got a problem here.”
“What? What happened?”
“Fearne’s missing!”
Delta got shocked when she left Ryan alone “What?!”
“She’s not been here yet since she told that she would buy some snacks! Oh God!!” Jake got panic “She’s gone! She’s gone!!”
***
In the other side, Fearne was unconsciously fainted in the back seat of a car driven by a mysterious person.
Previously on Jakarta Arts:
Fearne stood up “I have to buy some snacks, what do you want?” She walked to the suite door.
Amber replied “Whatever you buy, Fearne.”
Katie soon walked approaching Fearne “Fearne, you’re pregnant, and you’re not fully grown up as an adult, so let me take you there.”
Fearne declined “Katie, I’m fine, I can take care of myself even though I’m pregnant.”
“But, Fearne…”
“Trust me, Katie, I’ll be fine, I’ll be right back as soon as I’m done buying the snacks, okay? I’ll see you later.” Fearne opened the door before leaving the suite.
Ryan replied with brutally honest “I don’t know because I was in Dublin, you’re Indonesian singer, right? Well, I think you’re just beautiful without thinking about your voice.”
Delta then shouted “Hey!”
Ally then intervened “That’s okay, Delta. It’s okay, he can critique me, right?”
“Fearne’s missing!”
Delta got shocked when she left Ryan alone “What?!”
“She’s not been here yet since she told that she would buy some snacks! Oh God!!” Jake got panic “She’s gone! She’s gone!!”
In the other side, Fearne was unconsciously fainted in the back seat of a car driven by a mysterious person.


***


“She was supposed to buy a snack.” Katie talked to the gang in the suite number one Hilton Toronto, the gang were sitting on the sofas, except for Sophia, Jordan, Casey, and Jake, who were standing instead of sitting.
Sophia said “Oh, God, what in the hell? Are we losing our friend abroad? Really?”
Jordan warned “Sophia, please, we’re in big trouble for losing Fearne, she’s still pregnant! She could be in danger!”
Casey then said “Guys, guys! We don’t know how Fearne’s condition right now, we don’t know where she is! We’re in Toronto right now, not Jakarta! And tomorrow is the most important thing, we know that Ally is the opening act for Kris Neil!”
Sophia asked “So we can’t watch them performing live?”
Edwin asked “Are we going to search for Fearne instead of watching Ally’s performance?”
Amber argued “Now Fearne’s gone? Really?! We’re not going to watch Ally’s performance on stage?! Really?!”
Sophia added “Of course we’re not going to, the black bitch, she should’ve stayed here instead if we don’t want to have any problem like this!”
Amber was offended “Excuse me, Asian girl?!” she approached Sophia “Did you call me black bitch?! Say it again, Asian girl!” Edwin and Chris immediately stopped her.
Katie shouted stopping both girls before leading into a fight “Enough! Enough!”
Oliver said “Well, we’re supposed to enjoy this summer vacation in this city, Toronto, to watch Kris Neil and Ally performing live!”
Will said “Okay, okay, you’re repeating ‘performing live’ too much, guys.”
Jordan asked “So what’s next for tomorrow?”
***
Meanwhile, Fearne regained consciousness as she woke up in the bed, she tried to stand up, but she realized that she was not in the suite, she was instead in the some kind of abandoned warehouse full of old stuffs, the wall was unpainted. Then she noticed that the door was being opened, he saw the mysterious person. She recognized the guy, so she was shocked.
“Hello, Fearne.” The guy turned out to be her ex-fling who was once expelled from Jakarta Arts, it was Deacon.
Fearne immediately screamed in horror “AAAAARRRGH!! Somebody help me!! Somebody help me!!”
“Fearne, you’re having my baby.” Deacon walked approaching Fearne after closing the door.
“Somebody help me!! Please!! Somebody help me!!” Fearne still screamed in horror.
“Shut up, bitch!” yelled Deacon “Fearne, we had sex last Halloween, then I made you pregnant and having my baby, then you told Mr. Henderson about my antics?”
“I don’t know about that.”
Deacon screamed “You’re lying!!” He threw a antique glass in front of her “Because of that son of the bitch, I was expelled from Jakarta Arts! I was expelled! Don’t you know that!! You obviously told that son of the bitch!”
Fearne denied “I… I don’t know anything about that, I never told Mr. Henderson.”
“Then why?! Why the hell I was expelled!! I’m not supposed to be here! I’m supposed to be in Jakarta Arts!!”
Fearne explained “I know the reason, Deacon, you’re a gigolo in the school, that’s illegal, but at least I never told you.”
“You’re lying, I know.”
Fearne immediately attempted to escape, but was blocked by Deacon “Let go of me! Let go of me!!” Deacon pushed her into her bed, then he put the handcuff on her right foot near the bed.
“Now you can’t escape unless you’re telling the truth.”
“I’m telling you the truth, you bloody bastard!” Fearne screamed, but Deacon just ignored her and left her alone, she screamed “Deacon!!”
***
“What are you talking about, Jake?” Casey questioned Jake’s plans “We could find her together, all of us.”
“No, that’s too dangerous for the kids if they all coming with us.” Jake said “We’re both looking for Fearne with some of the kids, while the rest, they can watch Ally’s performance in Rogers Centre.”
“But that’s not fair, Jake.” Casey argued.
“I know, but if all of us look for Fearne tomorrow, it’s too dangerous.” Jake said “So?”
“Oh man! You make me really speechless, mate!”
Jake then looked at the gang “Guys, Casey and I will look for Fearne from tomorrow morning, while some of you will be watching Kris Neil’s concert with Ally as the opening act.”
Casey asked “We know that everyone wants to see Kris Neil’s concert…”
Will cut “Actually, we all want to go with you to save Fearne, she’s our friend, she’s in danger.”
“We can’t let Fearne remain in danger like that, if we come to Toronto together, then we must go back in Jakarta together safely!” Oliver added.
“So, who should go to the concert and who should go with Jake and Casey to save Fearne, guys. We know that we need to split up, but it’s really hard decision for you both, guys.” Edwin said.
Jake then said “Okay, guys. Let Casey and I think for a sec, okay?” He started discussing with Casey with small voice “I don’t know who to choose,”
Casey whispered “We get to choose the kids who are brave enough to find Fearne, besides, we’re not in Jakarta right now, we’re in Toronto, Canada!”
***
Back to the abandoned warehouse, Fearne was crying after she had been kidnapped and imprisoned by Deacon there, she then remembered when he impregnated her irresponsibly on Halloween day in Jakarta Arts. She wiped out her tears knowing that she could be stronger because she knew she was pregnant with his baby.
Fearne started singing in tears “You have did something to me, and you didn’t want to admit it, I don’t like what you did to me, I’m getting mad and I don’t care whoever you are. How dare you’re really irresponsible, you just don’t want to fix my problem that you caused, I want to be angry, I just want to be angry when I see you, because you’re irresponsible. I’m sorry but I have to do this, I just want you to fix the problem to help you be responsible, but you don’t want to fix the problem. How dare you’re really irresponsible, you just don’t want to fix my problem that you caused, I want to be angry, I just want to be angry when I see you. How dare you’re really irresponsible, you just don’t want to fix my problem that you caused, I want to be angry, I just want to be angry when I see you, because you’re irresponsible.”
***
“So?” asked Edwin.
Casey announced “Jake and I will search for Fearne. Will, Oliver, Jordan, and Edwin, you’re coming with us.”
Amber asked “Hey, what about us? We want to find her too!”
Katie said “Besides, she’s a girl, she needs her closest friend too!”
Edwin said “Katie, Amber, I think they’re right, this is too dangerous for the girls like you two, I’m so sorry, but we can’t watch Ally performing live as Kris Neil’s opening act tomorrow, we got to go.”
Casey then told “Chris, Remy, take care of the girls while we’re searching for Fearne tomorrow, okay?”
Chris said “Yeah.”
***
Ally fell asleep in front of the table in Kris’ personal studio, while Kris was texting using his iPhone to his college friends. He then saw Ally was falling asleep.
Ryan then entered the studio greeting Kris “Hi,”
“Hi,”
“I guess my attitude to Ally disturb you?”
“No, not at all.”
Ryan approached Kris “Well, I think so, I’m afraid if you’re really mad at me. Or are you?”
“No, I’m not mad at you.”
Ryan said “I never heard Ally’s voice, Kris, so I was jealous when you’re going to replace me with her during my summer vacation.”
“No, she’s only one time opening act, Ryan. And you’re still going to be my opening act all summer long. You’re once my biggest fan, and you’re performing with me as my opening act.” Kris asked “What do you feel during our trip?”
“Of course I’m speechless, well, this experience as your opening act is… unexplainable, I don’t know what to say.”
“Positively?”
“Positively.”
Delta then came “Where’s Ally? We have to go back to the suite, it’s late already.”
Kris then offered “You don’t have to go back to the suite, you two can stay with us here.”
Delta softly declined “No thanks.”
“Oh, it will be nice.” Kris said “It’s late already, it’s too dangerous if I let you two walk to the suite alone.”
“No, it’s fine.”
“Delta, just sleep in my studio, it’s fine.”
Delta agreed “Yeah, thank you very much, Kris. But may I ask you about Ally?”
“Sure,”
Delta asked “So… when did you know Ally?”
Kris explained “I was in the middle of my tour, it was on May I was browsed Jakarta Arts website, and I found Ally Sanders on an article, then I searched that name on Google, I found her music video on YouTube. When I watched her music video, I was thinking ‘Oh, this girl is amazing, I wish I can meet her, I wish she can be my opening act.’ So my manager went to Jakarta, he heard you all are going to Toronto, and coincidentally, it was close to my Toronto gig, so I decided to send a video message to her during the flight, at least, all passengers watched the video.”
“Wow, I just can’t believe you sent the video message.” Delta said.
“I think she’s pretty amazing.” Ryan said “I changed my mind about her, I can’t wait to perform together with her too.”
“We better go to sleep, we got lots of things to do tomorrow in Rogers Centre.” Kris said “Good night, everyone.”
***
At 5 AM, in Hilton Toronto, suite number one, Jake had just walked out from the shower only wearing white towel covering his private parts. Jake has really muscular body, as well as six-pack abs. He walked to the front door once the bell rang, he opened the door.
Casey entered the room “Hi, Jake, we… Oh, I didn’t know you’re so muscular.”
Jake said “We better leave this suite immediately to find Fearne. Help me waking up the others.”
Casey said as they walked leaving the front door to wake up the boys “Yeah,”
“Guys, c’mon, it’s 5 AM.”
***
At 6:21 AM, Jake and Casey, along with Will, Oliver, Jordan, and Edwin, got into their rented 2014 Chrysler Town & Country.
“Everybody’s here?” asked Jake holding the steer as the driver “Okay, let’s find Fearne!”
Edwin interrupted “Sir, but we don’t know where Fearne is!”
Jake realized “Oh yeah, I don’t know where she is, we don’t know yet.”
Oliver got shocked along with Will and Jordan, he said “How we supposed to track Fearne?”
“I know.” Katie suddenly appeared on the car in the backseat between Will and Jordan.
“Katie?!” shouted Casey “I told you the girls should wait on the suite.”
Jake said “It’s okay, we got to find Fearne now!”
***
Back to the abandoned warehouse, Fearne could sleep for only three hours after being trapped by Deacon, she was under pressure, she was lying on the bed. She back lying, but she touched something on the bed, and coincidentally, she found the backup keys. She stood up to open the bed sheets, and she immediately took the backup keys from the bed.
Fearne attempted to unlock her handcuff put on foot near the bed “C’mon, please be fit! Please be fit!” Then the handcuff was unlocked, she immediately ran into the locked door, she attempted to unlock the door with one more backup key, and she did it, the door opened, she then ran away from the abandoned warehouse. However, she realized that she was in the middle of the forest, she predicted that she was far away from Toronto. She immediately took her iPhone to call Katie via LINE, she then said as she ran away “C’mon, Katie, c’mon.”
***
“We don’t have any idea where to find Fearne now, at least we have a chance to watch Kris Neil’s concert.” Casey said.
“What?! What about last night?!” shouted Oliver.
“I just…”
Casey’s sentence was interrupted when Katie’s phone rang. Katie took her phone and looked at the incoming call on LINE app, it was from Fearne “It’s Fearne.”
“Fearne?!” shouted both Jake and Casey surprised when Jake stopped the car in front of the red lights.
Katie answered the call “Fearne? Fearne?”
Fearne replied “Katie! Katie!”
“Fearne, it’s me, Katie!”
“Oh, thank God. Katie, I’m in danger! You better help me!”
Katie turned on the loudspeaker “Yeah, I’m with Mr. Spencer, Mr. Jake, Will, Oliver, Jordan, and Edwin searching for you.”
Casey asked “Fearne, listen to me, where are you now? Can you explain where you are?”
Fearne got terrified “I… I… I don’t know, but I was in an abandoned warehouse where the kidnapper got me in. Bloody hell!”
Casey asked “Explain what besides you now?”
Fearne looked at the trees that surrounded her and the abandoned warehouse “There’s… there’s many trees beside me… I don’t know if I’m still in Toronto…” Suddenly her phone got turned off as it ran out of batteries “Bloody hell!”
Casey shouted as the connection was cut “Fearne! Fearne!”
Jake said “So is there any forest near the city?”
Casey replied “I don’t know, let me use my GPS on my phone.” He took his phone from his pocket and started using GPS.
***
Meanwhile, Deacon walked to the abandoned warehouse, then he looked at the opened door, he got mad when he realized that Fearne had escaped, he shouted loudly “Fearne!! Fearne!! You bloody bitch!!”
His shout was heard by Fearne, she then said “Oh no, it’s Deacon, he must have arrived at the warehouse.” She immediately ran, however she fell down as she felt so sick on her bump “AAAAAAAH!! It hurts!!” She tried to stand up, but she couldn’t run. As she stood up, she saw some water on the ground, which mean… “Oh… Oh… Oh no! Not now!!” Her water broke.
***
“We better hurry up because we don’t know how Fearne’s condition is right now!!” shouted Will.
“Yes, we’re still on the way!” shouted Jake “Oh, son of the bitch, where the hell are you, Fearne!” He immediately speeded over 80 km/hour as he used emergency lights. He then drifted right.
“AAAAARRRGH!!” shouted all of them except Jake.
Edwin shouted “Sir, astaghfirullah, don’t speed and drift in the road!”
“It’s an emergency, Edwin!” shouted Jake.
“I got it!” shouted Casey found the nearest forest in Toronto.
***
Fearne kept struggling to walk as she held her pain which was the sign of childbirth, she said “Ah! Bloody hell!” She then shouted for help “Help!! Help me!! My water broke!!”
***
Then the rented Chrysler 2014 Town & Country had arrived at the forest, all of the passengers and the driver got out from the car.
Casey said “Fearne must have been here.”
Katie then heard the sound “It’s Fearne’s sound!”
“Fearne!!” shouted Edwin immediately ran entering the forest.
Casey shouted “Edwin, no!” He ran following Edwin, then the rest followed them.
***
“Help me!! Help me!!” shouted Fearne. She realized that she was on the center of the forest, she looked around the forest, then she saw a car crossing the street far away from her “Help!”
Suddenly, Deacon came from the behind shut her mouth down pointing his knife on her neck “You need help? Nobody can help you in this forest, just you and me? You’re not going anywhere without me.”
“Let go!” shouted Fearne hit Deacon’s face with her arm knocking him down, she attempted to run, but Deacon touched her legs and pushed her down “AAAAAAARRRGH!!!” She desperately screamed when Deacon was on the top of her body “Help me!! Help me!! Help me!!” She then cried.
“Now, you will be here, and I’m having your baby, and now, let’s banish this sinful baby, and if possible you too.” Deacon pointed his knife into Fearne’s bump.
“No! No! Don’t!!” shouted Fearne as Deacon got ready to stab her bump.
Suddenly, Deacon was punched and stopped by Jake, knocking him down, he then punched Deacon again “You son of the bitch! You’re here again! You’re supposed to be expelled!”
“I’m expelled! You just son of the bitch who…” Before Deacon continued his sentence, Jake punched his face many times.
Then Casey and the rest arrived, he shouted “Jake, stop! This is not the way you’re confronting him! Stop!!”
Katie then approached Fearne “Fearne, are you okay?”
“I’m… Ah!!” shouted Fearne.
Katie then realized that Fearne was going into labour “Oh no! Guys! Fearne is having a baby now!!”
The boys then approached her, Jordan said “Fearne,”
“Call 911!!” shouted Oliver to Will.
Will immediately took his phone to call 911 “Hello, there’s a girl who is going to have a baby!!”
Jake then shouted to Deacon “You better stay away from Fearne! If I see you with her again, I’ll never forgive you!” Because of Jake’s threat, Deacon stood up and ran away.
“AAAAAARRRGH!! NOO!!” shouted Fearne in pain.
Katie said to Fearne “Fearne, you’re gonna be okay, you’re gonna be okay.”
Will said “An ambulance will arrive in less than 30 minutes!”
Casey then said “Crap! So…” He told “Jordan, Edwin, take the first aid kit and a blanket! Hurry!!” After Edwin and Jordan ran back to the car, he told Fearne “Fearne, you’re gonna be okay.”
“No!!” shouted Fearne.
“Easy, Fearne, easy, you’re stronger, you can do this.”
“No, I can’t!!”
“You can do this, Fearne, trust me!” shouted Casey.
Katie then started singing “You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say, I'm talking loud, not saying much.”
“Katie?” said Oliver.
Casey then sang “I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet, shoot me down, but I get up.” Then Katie joined him singing “I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium.”
“AAAAAAARRRGH!!! It hurts!!” yelled Fearne in pain.
Will sang “Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall, ghost town and haunted love.”
Oliver sang “Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones I'm talking loud not saying much.”
Then Will, Oliver, Casey, and Katie sang together “I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium.”
Jake sang the bridge “Stone-hard, machine gun, firing at the ones who run, stone-hard as bulletproof glass.”
“NOOOO!!!” shouted Fearne in pain again.
Casey said “It’s coming!”
Jake, Will, Oliver, and Katie sang “You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium.” Then Casey joined singing “You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium.” Then they screamed “I am titanium…”
“AAAAAARRGH!!” shouted Fearne.
“Oeeee…” the baby sound was heard, Casey took the baby.
Casey said “It’s a girl.”
Jordan and Edwin arrived in time bringing the first aid kit and the blanket. Casey took the blanket and used it to warm the baby.
“Man, that was close.” said Oliver.
“But she must go to the hospital for sure.” Will said.
Edwin asked “Are we going to watch Kris Neil tonight?”
***
At 6:30 AM, Fearne was taken to the nearest hospital by the paramedics by ambulance, while the rest followed the ambulance to the nearest hospital.
***
At 12:30 PM, Chris, Remy, and Sophia were having lunch in the suite number three, waiting for the others. They didn’t speak a bit to each other, Sophia got frustrated.
Sophia cynically said “C’mon, dudes! The lunch is boring without conversation!”
Chris said “We’re waiting for Casey and the others, Sophia. There’s no any single call yet.” Then his phone was ringing “Hold on, it must be from Casey.” He took his phone and answered the call.
Casey was in the hospital waiting for Fearne with Will, Jordan, Oliver, Katie, Edwin, and Jake “Chris, the baby was born.”
“Really?! You found her?!” shouted Chris “But what about Kris Neil’s concert?”
“I’ll stay with Fearne, I’m not going to the concert at all.” Casey’s sentence was overheard by Jake.
Jake approached Casey “Dude, are you serious?”
Chris asked “So we should go to Rogers Centre now?”
“Yes, you three should, and they will go too. Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Casey.
***
At 6:59 PM, on the backstage in Rogers Centre, Ally took a peek on the audience, there were many audience, so Kris Neil’s gig in Toronto were sold out. Many fans around the audience screaming for Kris Neil.
“Kris Neil! Kris Neil! Kris Neil!” shouted most of the audience.
Ally then looked at Kris as he approached her asking “What’s the matter, Ally?”
“I’m just… I don’t know, this is my first performance in front of many audience, whoa, I’m really nervous right now.”
Kris gave some advice “It’s good if you’re nervous, use it in your performance.”
“Forty seconds!” shouted one of the stage crews.
Delta approached Ally “Ally, don’t worry, you’ll be fine, everything is gonna be fine.”
Ryan then said “Don’t worry, I was also nervous like you for the first time in Jakarta concert. Just let it go and be yourself.”
“Thanks, guys.” Ally said.
“Ally, you’re on.” said the female stage crew.
“Fingers crossed!” Ally crossed the finger as the female stage crew took her to the stage.
The announcer then said “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Kris Neil’s Summer Club Tour!! But first, please welcome the opening act, Ally Sanders!!”
As Ally arrived at the stage, most of the audience screamed for her in joy, including her friends, who were in the middle of the audience along with Jake. Then the music started, she then started singing with a bang “I see your face, you’re beautiful, I wonder if you’re looking at me, I just can’t stop seeing your face, you’re just beautiful as me. So please don’t leave, I just can’t stop, you make me really proud of you, I’m wondering if you see me, I hope you know that I’ve been seeing you. I’m really in love, I’m really struck on you, because I have crush on you, I hope you know that I’m in love with you, I hope you know that I have crush on you, are you in love if I say I have crush on you? Are you in love if I say I have crush on you?” She noticed that the audience screamed for her in joy, then she continued singing “I wonder if you can kiss my lips, then we’re going to make out, I wonder if you can kiss my lips, then we’re going to make, make, make, make, make, make out.” Then she shouted before singing “Everybody, jump!” Then she sang “I’m really in love, I’m really struck on you, because I have crush on you, I hope you know that I’m in love with you, I hope you know that I have crush on you, are you in love if I say I have crush on you? Are you in love if I say I have crush on you?” Then most of the audience gave her standing ovation and cheers in joy. Ally said “Thank you!” Then she introduced Ryan “Ladies and gentlemen, Ryan.”
Ryan then came to the stage as Ally left, he started playing his guitar as he sang “I love you… I love you… I love you… I love you… I just can’t believe that I’m in love, I have no idea I have this feeling, I thought I was really dreaming, but I realized it’s really true that I’m in love. ‘Cause I’m madly, madly in love with you… ‘Cause I’m madly, madly in love with you… I just want to be with you, I’m dying to be with you forever. ‘Cause I’m madly, madly in love with you… I love you… I love you… I love you… I love you…” Then the audience gave him cheers, he continued singing “When I see your face, you make me thinking, you’re the person who I want to see, I just can’t deny I’m just happy to see you, I don’t know why I feel that, then I realized that I’m in love with you. And this is not a dream, do this is true, it’s true that I’m in love, and I can’t really deny that I just always want to see you, I want to see you so much, and I’m thinking that you’re in love with me, and you make me really feel this way. ‘Cause I’m madly, madly in love with you… ‘Cause I’m madly, madly in love with you… ‘Cause I’m madly, madly in love with you… ‘Cause I’m madly, madly in love with you… I love you… I love you… I love you… I love you…” As the song ended, the audience gave him cheers and standing ovation.
Kris then came to the stage “Well, it’s Ryan, everybody! And I need Ally Sanders on stage because we’re going to perform the new song, you will be the first to hear it, Toronto! Are you excited?”
“YEAAAAH!!!” screamed the audience.
“Here we go. Ally, Ryan, sing it with me!” Kris told, as the music started, they sang “When I see you, you make me feel really in love with you. But I don’t know what to say. Baby, I don’t know why I can’t say my love.” He then sang his line as he looked like flirting Ally “Oh, you, girl, you got me hooked, you’re like a famous girl, but I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to tell, I just don’t know why I can’t my feelings to you.”
Ally sang “It feels you’re like a beautiful prince, you’re so famous, but myself, I’m so speechless, you make me have no idea, and I just don’t know what to say to you.”
Three of them sang “When I see you, you make me feel really in love with you. But I don’t know what to say. Baby, I don’t know why I can’t say my love.”
Ally sang “I don’t know why I can’t say my love, I don’t know why I can’t say my love.”
Ryan sang “Someday I dream I can say my love to you, but now I just don’t know and don’t have any idea, I’m feeling like sick when you stare at me, I just don’t know why, I really don’t know.”
Ally sang “It feels you’re like a beautiful prince, you’re so famous, but myself, I’m so speechless, you make me have no idea, and I just don’t know what to say to you.”
Three of them sang “When I see you, you make me feel really in love with you. But I don’t know what to say. Baby, I don’t know why I can’t say my love.”
Kris sang like rapping “Oh girl, for me you like a princess, you’re so beautiful, beautiful, that make me really crazy about you, you make me, make me, so speechless, and I don’t have any idea, and I don’t know why I can’t say my love. Oh, you, girl, you got me hooked, you’re like a famous girl, but I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to tell, I just don’t know why I can’t my feelings to you.”
Ally and Ryan sang finishing the song “When I see you, you make me feel really in love with you. But I don’t know what to say. Baby, I don’t know why I can’t say my love…. I don’t know why I can’t say my love, I don’t know why I can’t say my love”
The audience gave them standing ovation and cheers, Kris replied “Thank you! Thank you so much! Ally and Ryan, everyone!!”
***
“That was really epic! I want to do it again!” shouted Ally to Ryan on backstage at 8:59 PM.
“Yeah! You better do so!” Ryan said “But, Ally, there’s something I want to ask you.”
“Yeah?”
Ryan asked “Would you be my mentor during the school year?”
Ally asked “What? I live in Jakarta, I’m from Jakarta Arts.”
Ryan cut “Actually, I won a scholarship from Jakarta Arts in Jakarta Arts’ Ultimate Singing Competition, so I’m going to Jakarta Arts this year!”
Ally got shocked “No way!! Congratulations!!”
“Yeah, we will be attending the same school!!” shouted Ryan “But after my gig with Kris Neil is over at the end of the summer, I’ll go to Jakarta Arts to see you.”
“You better see me again in the audition.” Ally said.
“I don’t have to audition.” Ryan then hugged Ally.
Delta then came “Guys, shall we meet the others?”
“In the audience?” asked Ally.
“Nope.” Delta said. Then Will, Oliver, Jordan, Edwin, Katie, Chris, Remy, and Sophia came to the backstage to congratulate and hug Ally.
“Ally! Ally! Ally! Ally!” shouted all of them, along with Ryan.
“Guys, we better watch Kris’ last song of this concert!” shouted Delta.
“Oh yeah! It’s Music Makes Us Falling in Love, right?” asked Katie “I love that song!”
Ryan shouted “Me too!”
“Me too!” shouted Ally “We better hear it.”
At the stage, Kris said “This is the last song of the night, I wish I could stay longer with you, Toronto, but too bad, I have to go after this.” Then he started singing as the music started “Falling in love… Falling in love, yeah… I’m writing this song again, I’m composing this song again, and I lost my words again. Been done my love song, thought it was good but it was bad, I lost my idea. Cause you know what? The melodies are so charming, make me charmed to you, make me want to sing about you, what a catchy tunes I ever found, it just wasn’t perfect, but I thought it was the best.” Then as he sang the chorus, the backup dancers came to start dancing alongside him “Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby… ‘Cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love.” He sang beautifully making Ally and the others at the backstage dancing “I thought ‘bout this damn love, we just put our hands up, and we danced following the beat, oh, let’s say we’re falling in love, let your feeling follow the music, and let me closer to you. Cause you know what? The melodies are so charming, make me charmed to you, make me want to sing about you, what a catchy tunes I ever found, it just wasn’t perfect, but I thought it was the best. Oooo baby… ‘Cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby… ‘Cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love. Let it through, let it shine, let it play, makes us falling in love. Let it beat, let us dance following the beat.” He then screamed “Everybody sing it with me!”
Kris pointed the microphone to the audience to rap I asked ‘would you dance with me?’ When the music play, you said yes, our groove is faster than the beat, we can dance all night long, I got your number on my phone, the music is played again, and let’s just face the music.”
Kris then shouted “Everybody, jump!” He sang again Oooo baby… ‘Cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby… ‘Cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love. Oooo baby… ‘Cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby… ‘Cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love.” He then said “Thank you very much Toronto!”
Katie shouted on the backstage “Best summer ever!!”
Jordan shouted “You bet!!”
Kris sang “Music makes us falling in love.”
“What do you think about the others?” asked Remy.
“Who cares!” shouted Sophia.
Kris sang ending the song “Music makes us falling in love.” Then the audience gave him cheers and standing ovation.
“Summer vacation in Toronto rocks!!” shouted Oliver.

“Good night, Toronto!!” shouted Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts