Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 21


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains mild coarse language and mature themes, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

On the weekend, as usual, most of Jakarta Arts new students were going home to gather with their family, having fun, hanging out in the mall, café, and other places, but not for Ryan, Harley, Tahan, and Ed as they attended their first mentoring with the seven of the top nine students last year in the music classroom.
The mentoring started with Ally, Katie, Amber, and Fearne performing Katy Perry’s California Gurls with cheerleader style dancing, with Will, Oliver, Jordan, Ryan, Harley, Tahan, and Ed watching them closely.
Katie sang the first line ”I know a place, where the grass is really greener, warm, wet and wild, there must be something in the water.”
Ally sang “Sippin' gin and juice, laying underneath the palm trees. The boys, break their necks, try'na to creep a little sneak peek.”
Katie and Amber sang “At us.”
Fearne sang “You could travel the world, but nothing comes close to the golden coast.”
Amber sang “Once you party with us, you'll be falling in love, Oooooh Oh Oooooh…”
Ally, Katie, Amber and Fearne sang the chorus as everyone started clapping their hands, except Ed who was seemed uninterested “California girls, we're unforgettable. Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top. sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle, Oooooh Oh Oooooh…  California girls, we're undeniable, fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock, west coast represent, now put your hands up. Oooooh Oh Oooooh… Californiaaa… Californiaaa… Californiaaa… Californiaaa…”
Then Sophia interrupted the performance by arriving late with Edwin “Sorry,we’re really late.”
Edwin told “Yeah, we got something to do before the mentoring.” He noticed that Chris, Remy, and Andrew weren’t in the classroom “Hey, where’s Chris, Remy, and Andrew?”
Jordan replied “Remy is practicing his swimming with Chris.”
Tahan added “And Andrew has family business to do.”
Will then interrupted them “Okay, okay, that’s enough, we’re back to our business. Ally, Katie, Fearne, Amber, Edwin, and Sophia, you can have a seat.”
Then Oliver stood up beside Will walking to the front of them “Okay, guys, this is our first ever mentoring, we’re the seven of the top nine students are here to mentor you because you’re the top 5 students at the audition.”
Sophia added “Except me and Edwin, we’re not like you, guys.”
“Sophia!” shouted Edwin.
“You guys know Katy Perry, right? She’s one of the hottest female artists of all time! In fact, five of her singles from her album Teenage Dream, had been in the number one in Billboard Hot 100.” Will explained “In our first meeting, today, we will get some inspiration from her by singing her hottest songs.”
“And not only Katy Perry, because today we’re also taking inspiration from the hottest, sexiest, and coolest female artist of all time!” Oliver added.
“Besides Katy Perry.”
“She’s Gaga.”
Most of the girls cheered, while Ed just shook his head.
Tahan rose her right hand “Can I sing my favorite song from Lady Gaga, Bad Romance?”
“Sure, Tahan!” Oliver happily replied.
“I wanna join her!” Katie said.
“Me too!” Ally added.
Sophia said “Okay, I haven’t sung with you girls, but I’m joining in.”
Tahan stood up and turned around with Ally, Katie, and Sophia as Will and Oliver sat down between Jordan and Harley. Then the music began as Tahan started singing “Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance.” Ally, Katie, and Sophia joined her singing “Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance. Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance.”
Sophia sang as Tahan and Katie started dancing “I want your ugly, I want your disease, I want your everything, as long as it's free, I want your love.”
Ally, Katie and Tahan sang “Love-love-love I want your love.”
“I want your drama, the touch of your hand, I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand, I want your love, love-love-love, I want your love.”
“Love-love-love I want your love.”
Ally said “You know that I want you, and you know that I need you, I want it bad, your bad romance.”
They sang the chorus as everyone except Ed started cheering on them “I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance. Oh-oh-oh--oh-oh! I want your love and all your lover's revenge, you and me could write a bad romance. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance.”
Katie sang the bridge “Walk, walk fashion baby, work it, move that thing crazy. Walk, walk fashion baby, work it, move that thing crazy. Walk, walk fashion baby, work it, move that bitch crazy. Walk, walk passion baby, work it, I'm a freak, baby.”
Tahan sang “I want your love and I want your revenge, I want your love, I don't wanna be friends. Je veux ton amour, et je veux ta revenge, je veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends… I don't wanna be friends… I don't wanna be friends…”
Ed quickly stood up and interrupted the performance “Stop! Please stop!”
Will stood up “What’s the matter, Ed?”
“I’m really sorry, Will, but I don’t get any inspirations from these two female artists at all. Man, I don’t know what to say, but they doesn’t suit me, I’m not a fan of Lady Gaga or Katy Perry at all, they just corrupted you, man!”
Amber then denied “Hey, you better respect those two bitches who inspired all of us! These two bitches have our favorite songs of all time! All time!”
Jordan raised his right hand “Amber, please stop.”
Ed said “I don’t know what to say, but whatever, I don’t want to be here for mentoring, I’m out of here.” He immediately walked away from the classroom.
“What the hell was that?” asked Sophia “Really, Ed?! Are you mocking all of us for taking inspiration from the two artists of all time?!!”
“Sophia, stop.” Will said “Okay, thank you, Tahan. Now, it’s your turn, Ryan and Harley, and Jordan and Edwin too, we’re going to sing Katy Perry’s Dark Horse.”
***
In the swimming pool, Chris walked around the pool as Remy practicing swimming in the pool, as Remy arrived at the right corner of the pool, Chris kneeled to him.
Chris asked “How was it?”
“Cold.” Remy laughed.
Chris laughed as Remy came out from the pool “Mate, you’re swimming faster than before.”
“Hell yeah, why don’t you gather for mentoring with the others?” asked Remy.
Chris answered “I don’t know, mate, I just want to be with you.”
“I’m sorry?”
“No, just as your best mate, dude!” Chris bumped into Remy’s right shoulder.
“Yeah, you’re my best mate ever, dude!” Remy hugged Chris.
“Oh, you’re still wet, I got to take a towel for you.”
“It’s on my bag, Chris.” Remy walked to the bench where Chris took his bag “So, are you taking any extracurricular activity like me?”
“Maybe not swimming like you. I quit basketball team last year, so this time, I just want to try football, maybe it would be nice. You know that guys love sports like basketball, football, badminton, or maybe swimming like you.”
“Maybe not every boy.”
“Why not?”
Remy wore his towel “I don’t really know why some boys are not a huge fan of sports, it’s a macho thing for them, but as I know, not all of the boys love sports.” He asked again “Well, why football?”
“Football is one of my favorite sports, it’s better than basketball, maybe I’ll try out on Monday after school.”
“C’mon, mate,” He tried to mimic the boxing punch to Remy.
Remy evaded “Whoa! You’re challenging me? Watch out!” He showed his punch.
Chris evaded “Whoa, man! You’re really great!”
“You too!”
“You better watch out!”
Both of them laughed as they continued playing boxing, but Chris almost punched Remy’s cheek.
“Whoa!” shouted Remy.
Chris laughed “See, you got to keep your hands up in your face.” Remy kept his hands up in his face, then Chris touched his both hands “Closer, you’re looked like want to punch your cheek.” Then he unexpectedly kissed Remy’s lips.
Remy was shocked pushing Chris away “Whoa! Dude! What in the hell are you doing?”
Chris touched his lips “Um… I…”
“Chris, please, I’m not gay.” Remy stormed off to the showers.
Chris was shocked as he cleaned his lips, he asked to himself “What in the hell…”
***
Back to the music classroom, the music started as the boys, including Harley and Ryan, dancing in front of the girls with Ryan singing first “I knew you were, you were gonna come to me.”
Harley sang “And here you are, but you better choose carefully.”
Edwin sang “‘Cause I, I’m capable of anything, of anything and everything.”
Will sang “Make me your Aphrodite, make me your one and only.”
Oliver sang “But don’t make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy.”
Harley sang the chorus “So you wanna play with magic, girl, you should know what you're falling for, baby do you dare to do this? Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse.”
Then all of the boys sang “Are you ready for, ready for… A perfect storm, perfect storm, cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine…”
Oliver sang “There’s no going back.”
Jordan sang “Mark my words, this love will make you levitate.”
Will sang “Like a bird, like a bird without a cage.”
Edwin sang “But down to earth, if you choose to walk away, don’t walk away.
Harley sang his part as the girls were cheering “It’s in the palm of your hand now baby, it’s a yes or no, no maybe, so just be sure before you give it all to me. all to me, give it all to me.”
Ryan sang the chorus “So you wanna play with magic girl, you should know what you're falling for, baby do you dare to do this? Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse.”
Then all of the boys sang “Are you ready for, ready for… A perfect storm, perfect storm, cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine…”
Oliver sang ending the song “There’s no going back.”
“Yeah!!” shouted all of the girls.
“That’s fantastic!!” shouted Katie.
“WOO HOO!!” shouted Amber happily.
Sophia just cynically said “Whatever.”
Will said “Okay, that’s it for today’s sessions, well, come back tomorrow, we will have more songs!!”
As everyone left, Harley greeted Ally “Hi, Ally.”
Ally replied “You’re calling me, right?”
“Yeah, I have heard your album, to be honest, I really love your voice, your voice is wonderful, I’m glad I can see you as my mentor.”
“Well, congratulations for your record deal, you really deserve it.” Ally, though still jealous on him, congratulated.
“Yeah, I was wondering if I can sing with you.”
Ryan then surprisingly said “It would be nice!”
“Ryan, I thought you’re leaving.”
“Yeah, it would be awesome! I sang with Ally on Kris Neil’s tour, dude! She’s hot and sexy!”
Edwin then came “Okay, I would like to hear you sing, I want to sing again with you. You guys are awesome.”
Ally said “Edwin, but…”
“Just sing, Ally. Okay, Lady Gaga’s Applause?”
“Sure!” shouted Harley and Ryan.
“I’ll play the piano.” Edwin walked to the piano, he played the intro of the song carefully and quickly before singing the first line “I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong.”
Ally sang “To crash the critic saying, ‘Is it right or is it wrong?’”
Ryan sang “If only fame had an I.V., baby could I bear.”
Harley sang “Being away from you, I found the vein, put it in here.”
Then everyone sang “I live for the applause, applause, applause, I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause, live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the applause, applause, applause Give me that thing that I love, I'll turn the lights out, put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch, make it real loud, give me that thing that I love, I'll turn the lights out. Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch, make it real loud.”
Edwin and Ryan sang “A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
While Ally and Harley sang “Make it real loud.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Make it real loud.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch.”
Harley sang his line “I've overheard your theory ‘nostalgia's for geeks.’”
Ally sang “I guess sir, if you say so, some of us just like to read.”
Ryan sang “One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me.”
Edwin sang “Pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture in me.”
Then everyone sang “I live for the applause, applause, applause, I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause, live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the applause, applause, applause Give me that thing that I love, I'll turn the lights out, put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch, make it real loud, give me that thing that I love, I'll turn the lights out. Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch, make it real loud.”
Edwin and Ryan sang “A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
While Ally and Harley sang “Make it real loud.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Make it real loud.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch.”
Edwin played the bridge part nicely on the piano, which made Harley, Ally, and Ryan really excited to sing the last chorus.
Then everyone sang again “I live for the applause, applause, applause, I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause, live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the applause, applause, applause Give me that thing that I love, I'll turn the lights out, put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch, make it real loud, give me that thing that I love, I'll turn the lights out. Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch, make it real loud.”
Edwin and Ryan sang “A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
While Ally and Harley sang “Make it real loud.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Make it real loud.”
“A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.”
“Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch.”
Ryan said “Wow, that was really nice unplugged performance.”
“Especially with acoustic piano.” Harley added.
Ally then said “I have to go, I have to prepare for my performance on IBS tonight, I’m one of the musical guests. I’ll see you later.” She then left.
“Ally, wait!” Edwin followed Ally.
Harley said “Well, that will keep her busy, and she will suffer her decline.”
Ryan then asked “Do you think you’re better than her?”
“I do, Ryan. I will defeat Ally and build my career more successful than her.”
***
In Jakarta Arts Square, Ed was walking around, confused didn’t know what to do. He saw many students hanging out there, dating, eating, running, seeing the announcement board, sitting, and playing around.
“Whoa, so this is where most of the students hanging out.” He then saw the stage “This is the stage for the performance? Sounds cool.” Then he saw Casey sitting beside the announcement board typing on his laptop, he walked to see him “Mr. Spencer?”
“Ed?” Casey called when he met Ed “Your mentoring is over already?”
“Yeah, it’s kinda… I don’t know, I’m not interested.”
“Why, dude?” asked Casey “Dude, I saw your audition, you have so much potential to be a singer, then why you said your mentoring is not interesting?”
“I don’t know why the hell I said that.” Ed saw Casey’s laptop, he saw Casey was typing something using Microsoft Office Word 2013, he asked “Whoa, you’re writing?”
“Yeah, I had my success writing and directing Flop Love, the first ever Jakarta Arts musical, it’s original production not based on other musicals like Grease, The Sound of Music, and more. I’m currently writing my own movie script.”
“No way! You’re making a movie?”
“Yeah, that’s my ultimate dream, I want to make a movie besides musical, first I need to finish the script, then I’m pitching to the movie studios, and my movie is coming true, that’s it, my movie is premiering in the movie theatres.”
“That’s cool, sir. I thought teachers in Jakarta Arts are only teaching.”
“This is Jakarta Arts, Ed, the place where you can be famous, not only just for students, right?”
“Yeah, the teachers can be famous too.”
Casey pointed on the announcement board “Don’t you want to take some extracuricular activities?”
“What?”
“They’re opening the recruitment, Ed, just sign your name on the paper, I think you’re interested taking extracurricular activity.”
“Yes, sir. I think so.” He then walked to the announcement board, he saw many extracurricular groups were opening the recruitment, including football team, basketball team, hockey, American football, Jakarta Arts Weekly, webmaster, Japanese club, and cheerleading team. He then signed his name on the football team’s form on the announcement board. Afterward, he saw Sophia was walking with Ashlee on the square.
“Seriously, Ashlee, the mentoring was the most boring thing that I had done in Jakarta Arts, even though I’m singing Bad Romance, but that son of the bitch interrupted our performance, don’t you think that’s too sudden.” Sophia talked to Ashlee.
Ed knew that Sophia was one of the girls he had seen during mentoring, he immediately smiled, then he started singing as he left Jakarta Arts Square following Sophia “I don’t know what to say when I see you, because your eyes makes me thinking you’re beautiful, your face, your body, your appearance, you make me feel so in love with you.” He followed Ashlee and Sophia to Asphalt Canteen “Everyone said you’re beautiful, they can fall in love with you too, but before you choose, just listen to me…” As Ashlee and Sophia took their lunch, Ed sang the chorus stalking them “Oh, girl, you make me really mad, you make me really crazy, because I’m so madly in love with you, I’m so madly in love with you. But remember what I say to you, that I will always love you, because I’m so madly in love with you, I’m so madly in love with you.” As Ashlee and Sophia sat down to enjoy their lunch, Ed sat down on the table behind them singing the bridge “I promise when we’re getting married, I will still madly love you so bad, I love you ‘till the end, and we can fall in love with each other really madly…” He sang the chorus again as he stood up “Oh, girl, you make me really mad, you make me really crazy, because I’m so madly in love with you, I’m so madly in love with you. But remember what I say to you, that I will always love you, because I’m so madly in love with you, I’m so madly in love with you.” He tried to walk to see Sophia, but ultimately he walked away from Asphalt Canteen “Wow, she’s the most beautiful girl in Jakarta Arts.”
***
Remy opened his room door before seeing Chris upset lying in bed, he closed the door before asking “Chris,”
Chris stood up from his bed “What? What do you want? Do you want to speak about that kiss on the pool?”
“Chris, first of all, I’m not gay, and second, why did you do that to me? Are you in love with me? Or are you gay?”
Chris denied in anger “I’m not gay, Remy! I’m straight!”
“You don’t have to be angry at me, Chris, calm down, you’re not okay, dude. You’re mad because you’re kissing me, you’re gay, dude.”
“Shut the hell up!” Chris punched Remy in the face until falling down.
Remy stood up “Chris, I’m…” Chris then stormed off from the room, Remy called “Chris!”
***
Will arrived at the teachers’ office to give the mentoring absence list to Casey, but he saw Delta taking a drink instead, he didn’t expect that she was there.
Delta greeted “Hi, Will, what are you doing in here?”
“Um, ma’am, I’m just giving this absence list for mentoring.”
“How’s mentoring?”
“Really great, ma’am.”
“You can put it on my table, I’ll give it to Casey later.” Delta said before leaving him to the ladies’ restroom. He then went to Delta’s room, he put the list on the table near the sofa, then he saw the names on the list, he was shocked. Coincidentally, Delta’s computer on the table was turned on, and her account for Jakarta Arts teachers was logged into Jakarta Arts’ database, he immediately typed one of the names on the computer to find some data about the new students, then he was shocked “No way!” He then walked away from the teachers’ office.
***
Meanwhile, Katie was in the ladies’ room of the dormitory, she flushed the toilet after she had done. Then she overheard Chloe and Bianca speaking in front of the sinks.
Chloe said “Yeah, you know that overweight bitch shouldn’t have been in the lead on the Flop Love in the first place, maybe the audience were disappointed on the casting.”
“Yeah, she’s fat, ugly, and bad bitch.” Bianca said.
Then Katie opened the door, seeing Chloe and Bianca speaking about her “What in the hell are you talking?”
“Oh, here we comes, the bitch who stole the lead role of Flop Love.” Chloe said.
“Chloe, please, Flop Love is over, and we’re starting over, we’re leaving the past, everything has…”
“No, congratulations, bitch, you stole the show.” Chloe cut “I hope you suffer more than before, and yeah, your eating disorder can make people take pity on you like Mr. Spencer had done to you giving the lead role of Flop Love.”
“Chloe, but…”
“Whatever, you just can eat whatever you like whatever you want, and you’re getting fatter than ever, how’s your weight, whore?”
“It’s…”
Bianca cut “Oh don’t tell me you gain 80 kg!” She and Chloe laughed on Katie’s weight as they left the ladies’ room.
Katie then started become anxious “Oh God… Oh God… What’s wrong with me??” She then realized her weight had gained, she remembered that she had done binge eating all summer long “Not again… My eating disorder…” She then started crying.
***
 Will knocked the room number 326 door, he knew that Ed slept there every night, so he needed to talk with him, he called “Ed, it’s me, Will.”
Ed opened the door  only wearing his white boxer “It’s you again.”
“What’s that supposed to mean, Ed?”
“I don’t know why the hell I said that.” Ed then realized “Oh, maybe Katy Perry and Lady Gaga failed to inspire me, that’s not the artists that I want to be inspired by them. Excuse me.” Ed attempted to close the door.
Will held the door “Ed, I just need to speak to you, your attitude is beyond the limit for me, it’s really unacceptable for any artists. C’mon, Ed, you have so much potential on your singing skills. I bet you can be one of the greatest artists that I’ve ever known.” Will added “I know your brother.”
“What?”
“Your brother, his name is Freddie Horton, right?”
Ed then told “What do you know about my brother?!”
“Whoa, slow down, maybe I should come in to speak about him, and I need to explain something to you. It’s about Freddie Horton, he’s my friend who dropped out from Jakarta Arts.”
***
Remy was in Asphalt Canteen buying Pepsi to calm himself down after the kissing incident in the pool, he opened the can and started drinking Pepsi as he left the canteen, then he met Harley.
“Hi, you’re supposed to be one of our mentors, right?” asked Harley.
“I was taking swimming practice for the next season.” Remy replied “You’re Harley, right? I saw you on YouTube.”
“Yeah, it’s really nice that I’m getting a record deal from the same label as Ally’s.”
“You’re having lunch now?”
“I’m taking the lunch to my room.”
“It’s really nice to meet you.” Remy then left. He then saw Katie walking by crying quietly, he felt there was wrong with Katie, he met Katie asking her “Katie, what’s wrong?”
Katie then realized that she needed to hide her problem from the others, so she lied “I’m okay.”
“I don’t think so, Katie.” Remy noticed Katie’s tears “You’re crying.”
“No, it’s just… I have to go.”
“Wait, Katie, have you seen Chris?” Remy stopped Katie.
“No.” Katie then left.
Remy wondered “What in the hell is wrong with Katie?”
***
Will said to Ed while sitting down on the sofa next to him “I didn’t expect you’re not close with him.”
“My parents got divorced after I was born, my dad took Freddie, while my mom took me, so I never really know my brother.”
Will said “Man, you have so much potential, I told you, you sang well in the audition, I saw you singing All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone. I think Freddie must have wanted you to pursue singing.”
“I know.”
Will said “How about this, I know you’re not inspired by Katy Perry or Lady Gaga, but tonight, at least can we try again mentor you?”
“I’m still not a fan of both of them, but fine.”
“But first, we’re singing Lady Gaga’s biggest hit, Poker Face, you need to sing it.”
“I know that song, I’ll sing.”
Will started singing the ballad version of Poker Face “I wanna hold em like they do in Texas Please, fold em let em hit me raise it baby stay with me, I love it. Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to start, and after she's been hooked I'll play the one that's on her heart… Oh, oh, oh, I'll get her hot, show her what I've got. Oh, oh, oh, I'll get her hot, show her what I've got.”
Ed sang the chorus “Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't read my poker face.”
“He's got to love nobody.”
“Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't read my poker face.”
Both sang “He's got to love nobody. P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face. P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face.”
Ed sang “I wanna roll with her a hard pair we will be, a little gambling is fun when you're with me, I love it, Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun, and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun, fun.”
Will sang “Oh, oh, oh, I'll get her hot, show her what I've got. Oh, oh, oh, I'll get her hot, show her what I've got.”
Both sang the chorus “Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't read my poker face. He's got to love nobody. Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't read my poker face. He's got to love nobody. P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face. P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face.”
Will sang “I won't tell you that I love you, kiss or hug you, cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin, I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning.”
Ed sang “Just like a lad in the casino, take your bank before I pay you out, I promise this, promise this, check this hand cause I'm marvelous…” He sang ‘marvelous’ with the high note.
Then both sang the chorus “Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't read my poker face. He's got to love nobody. Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't read my poker face. He's got to love nobody…”
Will asked “How was it?”
Ed was relieved “I’m relieved, but I’m not taking feminine side, mate.”
“So, you’re back to the mentoring?”
***
Remy arrived at the football stadium, he came to the audience seats seeing Chris was sitting down. While Chris was seeing the football field was empty.
“Hey,” Remy approached Chris.
“What do you want?” asked Chris.
“I just came here to see you. I just want to see you, you’re still my best friend, Chris. Let’s just forget about the kissing incident at the pool.” Remy said “I won’t tell anyone, it’s our secret.”
Chris said “Yeah, at least I’m not gay after all, by the way, I got accepted into the football team.”
“Yeah, congratulations, bro.” Remy sat next to Chris “At least after the incident, we’re still friends, right?”
“You’re always my friend, Remy.” Chris said.
“Why don’t we go back to the dorm, I’ll cook the dinner for both of us.”
“It would be nice, bro.”
***
Meanwhile, the rest of the gang gathered back in the music classroom for additional mentoring, except Chris and Remy, and… Katie as they noticed that she wasn’t there.
Will asked “Where’s Katie?”
Ally replied “I don’t know, maybe she’s in the room.”
Sophia asked “Can we just continue the mentoring?”
“Shall we start?” asked Ryan.
“Yes!” shouted Will as he turned on Katy Perry’s Roar on his phone “Sing and dance, everyone!!”
Then everybody stood up and started dancing as they liked on Katy Perry’s Roar.
Ally sang first “I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath, scared to rock the boat and make a mess, so I sat quietly, agreed politely.”
Jordan sang “I guess that I forgot I had a choice, I let you push me past the breaking point, I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything.”
Tahan sang “You held me down, but I got up,”
Edwin and Ryan shouted “HEY!”
“Already brushing off the dust,”
Ed sang “You hear my voice, you hear that sound, like thunder gonna shake the ground.”
Harley sang “You held me down, but I got up,”
Amber and Fearne shouted “HEY!”
“Get ready 'cause I’ve had enough.”
Sophia sang “I see it all, I see it now.”
Everybody sang the chorus and danced like wild animals “I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire, 'cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar, louder, louder than a lion, 'cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh. You’re gonna hear me roar. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh, you'll hear me roar, oh oh oh oh oh oh, you're gonna hear me roar...”
Will and Oliver sang “Ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar…”
Everybody sang “I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire, 'cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar, louder, louder than a lion, 'cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh. You’re gonna hear me roar. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh, you'll hear me roar, oh oh oh oh oh oh, you're gonna hear me roar...”
“It’s a wrap, guys!!” shouted Will.
“YEAAAAH!!!” shouted everyone happily.
***
Meanwhile, Katie updated her Facebook status as she cried in the room, as she updated her status, she accidenly touched a link, which was the article showing the symptoms of cancer, which made her really terrified more.

“Oh no!!” shouted Katie.

Comments

Popular Posts