Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 7



After Josh read the letter, he was shocked.
“Dad is dating Sam’s mom?” said Josh.
Then Troy and Trevor came.
“Man, I can’t believe that Cody is your five years old nephew.” said Troy “You met him, didn’t you?”
“Yeah, I did.” answered Trevor “But I won’t come back to my family, I want to stay here.”
“Troy, Trevor!” called Josh “I found this letter on the kitchen, you both won’t believe this if you read it.”
Troy took the letter and read it “What!?”

“Dad is dating Sam’s mom!? I can’t believe this!” said Troy “I can’t take this, I know that Sam’s mom is really mean and bad mother.”
“How do you know that?” asked Trevor.
“Sam told me, he said that his mom is really crazy, selfish, and mean.” answered Troy.
“And that’s why Sam parents are divorced.” said Josh “I wonder where’s dad.”
Troy took his shirt off and sat in the sofa “Man, Lucy hasn’t been found yet, I wonder where she is.”
“The police haven’t found her yet?” asked Josh.
“No.” answered Troy, he turned on the TV and tuned in to every channels.
“Troy, stop!” said Josh when he saw the news about M “I think we must watch this! Trevor, come here, you got to see this!”
“What’s going on?” asked Trevor came, he drank a glass of water.
“You got to listen!” answered Josh.
Kevin had just come to his house.
“Kevin, where have you been? It’s almost your curfew!” asked Kenneth.
“I was spying on James.” answered Kevin.
“Hey, bro, I think you want to see this!” said Kendall while he was watching the news about the mystery of M.
Kenneth and Kevin joined Kendall to watch the news.
“Oh man, commercial!” said Josh.
“Oh no! My iPhone!” shouted Troy when he realized he didn’t bring his iPhone.
“I think you left it at Billy’s house.” said Josh.
“You’re right, Josh, I left it.” said Troy.
“Guys, we have to prepare dinner, I’m starving.” said Trevor while he prepared the ingredients.
“Almost forgot about the dinner.” said Josh.
At 10 PM, Troy and Trevor were sleeping shirtless in the sofa, while Josh cleaned up the house, and he took his shirt off and opened the door when the bell was ringing.
“Hi, dad, how was your date?” asked Josh.
“It was going well.” answered Eddie “Why do you ask that?”
“I’m curious about that, dad.” said Josh “Who’s your date?”
“I won’t tell you now, but you will know her.” said Eddie, he went to his bedroom.
Josh sat on the sofa and turned on the TV, few minutes later, he fell asleep.
The next day, James came to school at 4 AM.
James screamed “Kim is gone!!”
Troy woke up and realized that he slept on the sofa.
“Oh man, I overslept.” said Troy, he went to the kitchen and prepare a cup of coffee, and then the bell was ringing “Coming!” He opened the door “Billy, you’re too early to come.”
“Troy, I’m sorry, I called your house few times last night, and I can’t sleep last night.” said Billy.
“Oh man, I’m sorry, I got to wear my shirt, this is kind of inappropriate.” said Troy.
“No, it’s okay, it’s 4:30 AM right now, I want to apologize that I read your message last night on your iPhone.” said Billy “Anyway, here’s your iPhone, you should read the message.”
Troy took his iPhone from Billy, he read the message, after that, he said “You know M?”
“No, I don’t, I found out that my dad was murdered by M.” answered Billy.
“No big deal, bro, I accept your apology.” said Troy, he hugged Billy.
Then Josh came “Troy, who’s coming so early?”
“Josh, I’m really sorry for come so early today, I gave Troy’s iPhone and realized that M is my dad’s murderer.” answered Billy “I’m sorry, guys, I have to go now.”
“Yeah, take care.” said Troy, he hugged Billy again.
Then Josh hugged Billy “Be careful, and you can help us to find M.”
“Thank you, guys, see you.” said Billy, he left.
“Man, you left your iPhone!” said Josh punched Troy’s shoulder softly.
Then Troy laughed “Everyone can forget anything.”
“C’mon, man, take a shower!” said Josh.
At 6:50 AM, Troy and Sam came to school.
“Did you watch the news last night?” asked Troy.
“No, I didn’t.” answered Sam.
“The news is about M, he is exist in the public!” said Troy.
“M is reported in the local news!?” said Sam.
“Yes!” answered Troy, and then he saw James was mad “Man, what happen with James?”
“I don’t know.” answered Sam.
Kevin was opening his locker, but James came to him and pushed him.
“Kevin, you stole my girlfriend! You kidnapped her!” shouted James.
“Excuse me? What did you say?” asked Kevin.
“Don’t lie to me, Kevin; I know you used to date Kim, I should punch you!” answered James, and then he punched Kevin’s face, and Kevin punched him back.
“Hey!” shouted Troy ran to see them.
“Stop!” shouted Sam.
James and Kevin were fighting and punching each other, Troy held Kevin, while Sam held James.
“What’s going on!?” shouted Troy.
“He kidnapped my girlfriend, he is son of bitch!” shouted James.
“Shut up, badass!” shouted Kevin punched James’ face.
“Kevin!” shouted Troy held him.
Then James left.
“What’s going on, Kevin, can you tell us?” asked Sam.
“He accused me.” answered Kevin.
Suddenly, there was an earthquake.
“What’s going on?” asked Sam.
They saw many students and teachers were ran to the outside.
“C’mon, we got to get out from here!” said Troy.
They ran away to the outside.
Meanwhile, Josh and Trevor were on the way to the college, until the earthquake.
“Oh no, why the ground is shaking?” asked Trevor.
“We should stop now.” said Josh.
“Man, what the hell was that?” said Trevor.

Back to school, all students looked panic after the earthquake, some students were going home.
“What should we do now?” asked Sam.
“What the hell is going on?” asked Troy.
“Guys, I think we shouldn’t be here anymore, we got to go home.” answered Kevin.
“Why?” asked Sam.
“I’ve got the message from my teacher that we shouldn’t come to school right now due the earthquake.” answered Kevin.
“I should go home now, see you soon!” said Troy left and started to ride his skateboard.
“Me too!” said Sam left.
Then Kevin’s iPhone was ringing, he read the latest message “I’m sorry, Kevin, I have a bad news for you, Kim is dead –M.” Then he started to mad “Damn!”

Comments

Popular Posts