Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 3



The next day, Josh woke up and went to kitchen to see Eddie.
“Dad, where were you last night?” asked Josh.
“I was on work, I got additional jobs to do.” answered Eddie.
“Oh man, you were so busy last night.” said Josh took the egg and the pan, he cracked the egg and pour it to the pan.
“Josh, I have to go earlier today, I have my jobs to do.” said Eddie.
Then Trevor came and told “Mr. Eddie, you’re dating someone, aren’t you?”
“No, I’m not, Trevor, I’m not dating anyone.” answered Eddie.
“Sir, I saw your texts on your phone.” said Trevor.
“What!? You dated someone last night!?” asked Josh, Eddie couldn’t answer now, he left “Dad!”

In Susan’s house, Susan woke up and she went to the bathroom, and then she started to vomit.
“Oh no!” said Susan, she took the pregnancy test, and then she was surprised.
“Dad!” called Josh followed Eddie to his room “Dad, you lied to me!”
“I’m really sorry, Josh, it will be a surprise.” said Eddie.
“Surprise? You dated someone? This is not the way you tell me the truth!” said Josh.
“Josh, you need to calm down, what’s the matter with you?” asked Eddie.
“Dad, last night I dreamed, you and a woman married, and you didn’t care about us anymore, you just love her. I’m afraid if that will be happened.” answered Josh.
“Josh, don’t worry, whoever I married, I will still love you and Troy.” said Eddie, he hugged Josh.
Kevin woke up late and turned off his alarm clock.
“Oh man, that was a weird dream.” said Kevin.
Sam came to his room “Kevin, you promised that we will go to school together at 5:45 AM, and its 6 AM already!”
“Sorry, I’m so tired last night.” said Kevin.
“That’s not your reason.” said Sam.
“Sam, actually, I spied on the new boy last night.” said Kevin.
“James?” said Sam.
“Yes, he took Kim home and he kissed her, I’m afraid that he is the new M.” said Kevin.
Then Sam remembered “Oh, I remembered that he is the most controversial student in his old school, he might be M.”
“Yeah.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, take a shower now, we got to hurry.” said Sam.
“Troy, you got to hurry, eat faster, brush your teeth, and prepare your skateboard! You’re going to be late if you’re not faster!” said Josh.
“Yeah, bro.” said Troy “Bro, you won’t be on college today, will you?”
“Yeah, I will, at 10 AM, along with Trevor.” said Josh, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the message “Good morning, jackass, how was your day? You found my victim –M.”
“Who’s that?” asked Trevor.
“It’s M, he always make trouble on us.” answered Josh.
“Bro, I have to go, see you!” said Troy left.
“Be careful, bro!” shouted Josh, and then he got another message from Susan, he read it “Josh, you got to come to my house.”
Troy arrived at school, he soon met Sam.
“Hey, Troy!” greeted Sam.
“Hi, Sam.” greeted Troy.
“Troy, I’ve just got another message from M, he won’t give up.” said Sam.
“I thought M not exist anymore.” said Troy.
“So did I, you need to look to this message.” said Sam “Troy, I have more secrets, but I will tell you after you read the message.”
Troy read the message “Oh, you almost met your sister? Are you afraid? –M.” He gave Sam’s iPhone back “You met your sister? Why are you…”
“Troy, I have to tell you this.” said Sam, and then the bell was ringing “I will tell you on the break.”
Josh arrived at Susan’s house, he knocked the door, Susan opened the door while she was holding her stomach.
“Susan, what happen to you?” asked Josh.
“Josh, I threw up, I tested my…” answered Susan.
“Wait, are you pregnant?” asked Josh, Susan nodded “But how?”
“I don’t know.” answered Susan “It was a sudden, I don’t know why. But I’m going to have an abortion.”
“You can’t just have an abortion, Susan!” said Josh “Who’s the baby’s father?”
“I don’t know.” answered Susan “But don’t tell Sam about this.”
“Okay, I won’t.” said Josh.
Troy and Sam went to the canteen when the break time.
“Sam, why did you avoid your sister?” asked Troy.
“When I was twelve, my parents start to fight a lot, finally they divorced. My dad moved to another house with me, while my mom moved with my sister. But my mom forced me to stay with her, actually she was a bad mother. So I decided to run away from Bandung to Jakarta to see my dad. I met dad on the bus station.” answered Sam.
“Sam,…” called Troy.
Sam continued “Why I avoid my sister? Well, I’m afraid if my mom knows that I moved to Jakarta, as I left, she didn’t know that I’m in Jakarta. Troy, you need to help me to avoid my sister.”
“Okay, I will do the best as I can.” said Troy.
Meanwhile, Kevin was seeing James and Kim were making out.
“This is so so…” said Kevin.
Suddenly Lucy came to them and got angry to them “What the hell are you doing here!? You shouldn’t make out in here!”
“Don’t talk to me like that, bitch!” shouted James.
“You call me bitch? I’d better call you slut, James!” shouted Lucy.
“Watch your mouth, Lucy!” shouted James pushed Lucy away.
“James, stop it!” shouted Kim.
“C’mon, Kim, we got to go to somewhere else.” said James took Kim away.
“Oh no!” said Kevin.
Josh and Trevor arrived at the college, and once again, it was party time again.
“Oh no, when the party will be over?” asked Josh.
“This is the final day of the party.” answered Trevor.
After school, Sam came out from school, he saw Spencer and his mom.
“Oh no, Spencer and mom!” said Sam, he ran away to school.
“Mom, I think it’s Sam!” said Spencer.
“No, I don’t see him.” said Sam.

Sam was running away until he hit Susan.
“Susan, I’m so sorry for hit you!” said Sam.
“No, I should apologize to you.” said Susan, she left him immediately.
“Oh man, why Susan avoids me?” said Sam.
“Sam!” called Troy.
“Troy, I saw my mom and Spencer!” said Sam.
“I know, I took them to the wrong way.” said Troy, and then he got another message, he read it “You should tell her secrets –M.”
“Secrets?” said Sam “Troy, I knew it, Susan’s secrets?”
“Sam, there’s something I need to tell you.” said Troy.

Comments

Popular Posts