Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 5



Finally, Sam and Kevin met Spencer by accident.
“Sam, is that you?” asked Spencer, Sam didn’t answer, Spencer called him “Sam?”
“Sam, is that your sister?” asked Kevin, but Sam didn’t answer as well; he was shocked to meet his sister.
“Where did you go?” asked Spencer to Sam.
“Well, you found me, I’m here, in Jakarta.” answered Sam.
“My mom and I were looking for you, you ran away from Bandung when you was thirteen.” said Spencer.
“I want to live with my dad.” answered Sam “How’s mom?”
“She’s fine, she was worry about you, she afraid that something will be happen to you by dad.” said Spencer.
“Sis, dad is really nice person, he more care of me than mom.” said Sam.
“Sam, I need to go now, Kenneth called me, I go home now!” said Kevin, he left.
“Bye, Kevin!” said Sam.
“Sam, we worried about you! We didn’t know that you’re still alive or already dead.” said Spencer.
“Don’t worry, I’m here.” said Sam.
“You said don’t worry to us few times!” said Spencer.
“Sam!” called Aidan came by his car “Oh, you must be Spencer.”
“Yeah, dad.” said Spencer.
“I’m sorry, Spencer, I need to go home now, and don’t tell mom that we met here.” said Sam, he came in to the car and left.
“He has really changed since he ran away.” said Spencer.

The next day, Sam woke up shirtless and he had just had his nightmare.
“No!” shouted Sam, and then he was scared “Oh my God, it was just a dream.” Then he took his iPhone and checked his messages “Thank God, Spencer is not dead.”
Meanwhile, Troy was preparing pancakes for his breakfast while he was shirtless, while Trevor just woke up shirtless.
“Troy, where’s Mr. Eddie?” asked Trevor.
“He won’t be here this morning, he had sleepover with his friends in the office.” answered Troy “By the way, how’s college?”
“Yeah, as usual, still party, but today will be no more party, we’ll start to be serious.” answered Trevor.
“Okay, I hope you and Josh will be success today.” said Troy while he was putting the pancakes to the plate.
“Where’s Josh anyway?” asked Trevor.
“He’s still on the shower.” answered Troy.
Back to Sam’s house, Sam was drinking a cup of tea, and then his iPhone was ringing.
“Sam, how was your sleep?” asked Aidan.
“I can’t sleep well last night, every time I slept, I had the flashback of my mom and Spencer, and the last dream, Spencer killed you and me, as mom’s order.” answered Sam “I’m afraid that she’s now…”
“Don’t say that, Sam, don’t worry, if you think about that, it will be happen.” said Aidan “I need to go to the office now, good luck on your school.” He left the house.
Sam took his iPhone and read the message “You met your sister, be careful, maybe she’s suspicious, and maybe she is me –M.” Sam was shocked “I must suspect my sister?”
Josh and Trevor came to the college, and they saw someone has been beaten by someone they didn’t know.
“Hey, what’s going on?” asked Josh came to him.
“Are you okay?” asked Trevor.
“No, I was beaten by the bully.” answered him.
“Hey!” shouted the jock, his name is Atan “My name is Atan, I will be ruling in this college!”
“That’s no really nice to your friend, jock! You should apologize!” shouted Josh.
“You want to beat me!” shouted Atan “Fine!”
At school, it was break time, Troy met Sam on the locker room.
“Sam, have you seen Lucy today?” asked Troy.
“No, I haven’t yet.” answered Sam “Why?”
“She is absent today and no any report about her.” said Troy, and then his iPhone was ringing.
“Maybe M!” said Sam.
“Maybe.” said Troy while he took his iPhone, he read the message “Where’s your girlfriend? Don’t answer it, I have your girlfriend, I’ve kidnapped her –M.” He was shocked “What the hell was that? He has her.”
“This is not good.” said Sam “Troy, I think my sister is M.”
“What?” said Troy.
“Look at this message, Troy, she might be M.” said Sam.
Troy took Sam’s iPhone and read the message “You met your sister, be careful, maybe she’s suspicious, and maybe she is me –M.” He gave it back “I don’t get it, you suspect your sister?”
“Yeah, she might be dangerous for us.” said Sam “M has Lucy, she could be killed by M.”
“No, no, no, don’t say that if you don’t want it happen, she’s my girlfriend.” said Troy while they left the locker room.
“I know, Troy.” said Sam.
“Hi, guys.” greeted Susan.
“Oh, hi.” said Sam.
“How’s your pregnancy?” asked Troy.
“I can’t take care of my baby anymore, I won’t change my mind.” answered Susan.
“You’re gonna have an abortion?” asked Sam.
“Yes.” answered Susan “Guys, I don’t wanna be a teenage mother, it hurts me.”
“No, you shouldn’t do that, if you do that, you will kill the baby.” said Troy.
Then the bell was ringing.
“Sorry, guys, I have to go now.” said Susan.
Back to the college, Josh and Trevor were beaten by Atan, Ashley was curing them.
“Man, that was horrible.” said Trevor.
“You both know that Atan is a dangerous guy, he’s a dangerous bully.” said Ashley “We can’t report it to our teachers, it’s no use.”
“Yeah, we know that.” said Josh.
“Guys, I need to go now, the art class is waiting for me.” said Trevor, he left.
“Okay, I will give you a massage, so take your shirt off.” said Ashley.
Then Josh took his shirt off and lay down in bed “So, what’s your major?”
“I took pre-med.” answered Ashley while she started to massage Josh “You?”
“Pre-Law.” answered Josh “You want to be a doctor?”
“Yes, and actually I want to be a pediatrician, I want to cure children, teenagers, and babies. I want to save them.” said Ashley.
“Good for you if you like children.” said Josh.
“Yeah, they’re still cute.” said Ashley.
“Slow down, Ashley.” said Josh.
“Sorry.” said Ashley “Oh, I have to go to my class.”
“Me too.” said Josh.
After school, Sam saw Spencer, he followed her, but Spencer didn’t know that Sam followed her.
“Where are you going?” said Sam softly.
“Sam!” called Kevin “What are you doing?”
Sam shut Kevin’s mouth “Shut up, Kevin, I suspect her, she could be M.”
“Your sister? No, no way.” said Kevin.
“Yeah, maybe she’s M.” said Sam “Oh, where she go?”
“She’s gone.” said Kevin.
Troy finally came home, he started to worry about Lucy, and then Josh came.
“Troy, what’s the matter?” asked Josh.
Troy hugged Josh “Bad news, bro, M kidnaps Lucy.”
“Oh no.” said Josh “We have to find her, but we need to find out who’s M.”
“Should we go now, Josh?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, we’re going to start to find another evidence.” answered Josh.
They soon left the house and started to finding evidence.

Susan came to the clinic have an abortion, but she met Aidan.
“Hi, who’s the father of the baby?” asked Aidan.
“What do you want from me, sir?” asked Susan “I don’t know who’s the father.”
“Girl, you just need to relax and calm down.” said Aidan “Are you going to have an abortion?”
“Yes, I am.” answered Susan.
“Well, you will kill your own baby and that’s really inhumane, you don’t have a heart anymore, you should keep the baby.” said Aidan.
“Your sound like Sam’s.” said Susan.
“Yeah, I’m Sam’s dad.” said Aidan “Don’t worry, you should keep the baby.” Then he left.
Then Susan changed her mind to keep the baby, she left the clinic immediately.

Comments

Popular Posts