Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 1

Troy had just celebrated his sweet sixteen birthday.
“Happy birthday, bro!” shouted Josh hugged Troy.
“Thank you very much, bro! What’s your present for me?” asked Troy.
Josh gave Troy his present “C’mon, open it!”
Troy opened the present quickly, and then the present was a brand new skateboard “Whoa! This is for me? Thank you, bro!”
“You’re welcome, Troy. Anyway, you can use it tomorrow to school.” said Josh “Give me five!” he gave a high-five to Troy.
“Oh yeah, almost forgot that tomorrow I’m going back to school, and you’re going to the college.” said Troy “Wait, why you must go to the college tomorrow? Usually the first day of the lecture on the college is in September.”
“I chose the quick start of the lecture.” said Josh.
Then Eddie came “Hi, how’s your sweet sixteen party, Troy?”
“It was so fun and exciting, and I can’t wait for the college.” answered Troy.
“But you must graduate from your high school first.” said Josh.
Then Eddie picked up his phone and answered the call “Hello, it’s me, babe…”
“Josh, I think something strange about dad lately.” said Troy.
“Could it be…” said Josh.

Unnatural Boiling Point

Troy and Josh arrived at their room.
“Dad is currently dating someone!?” said Troy.
“Yeah, Troy, but I don’t like this.” said Josh.
“Why you don’t like that?” asked Troy.
“I’m afraid about the stepmother, dad will be falling in love and he won’t care about us anymore.” answered Josh.
“Josh, don’t think this will be like a fairytale.” said Troy.
“That’s why I’m afraid about, Troy! We must convince dad to not date a woman anymore!” said Josh.
“Oh yeah, I’m so agree.” said Troy “But first, we should ask dad first.”
Meanwhile, Sam opened the door for Kevin when he came to his house.
“Sam, I’m in trouble now!” said Kevin.
“Kevin, you looked so mad, what’s wrong?” asked Sam.
“I broke up with Kim last night!” answered Kevin.
Sam shocked “Why the hell did you break up with her!?”
Kevin answered and told.
Last night, Kevin arrived at Kim’s house, he soon came to Kim’s room and ended up seeing her and the unknown boy was sleeping together.
“Oh my God!” shouted Kevin.
“She has an affair!?” shouted Sam.
“Not only that,” said Kevin.
Five hours ago, Kevin was talking with Kim.
“You know what, Kevin, I’m no longer loving you, you’re not really attentive to me, every time we kiss, I felt nothing.” said Kim.
“Well, so am I, right after you had an affair with your new boyfriend, we’re done!” shouted Kevin slapped Kim.
“It was all my fault, Sam, I shouldn’t leave her on my last vacation!” said Kevin.
“Wait, who’s that boy?” asked Sam.
The next day, Troy and Josh went to the kitchen to see their dad.
“Dad, we want to ask you.” said Troy.
“Boys, what’s wrong?” asked Eddie.
“Dad, are you dating someone?” asked Troy.
“Answer this honestly, dad.” said Josh.
Eddie answered “What are you talking about, boys? I’m not dating anyone right now.” He looked at the clock “C’mon, boys, you’re gonna be late for your school!”
“Dad, actually today is my first day of my college.” said Josh.
“Yeah, go eat your breakfast, boys!” said Eddie.
Troy took his skateboard to the outside, while Josh took his bicycle.
“Josh, I thought you already got the driving license.” said Troy.
“Not so fast, Troy, after the college over, I will start my driving class.” said Josh.
“Good luck for that, Josh.” said Troy “See you on home!” He started to ride his skateboard and went to school.
Josh started to ride his bicycle and went to the college.
Sam and Kevin arrived at school, and now, the school was so different than before.
“This year our senior year, man!” shouted Sam.
“We’re going to graduate this year!” shouted Kevin, and then he saw Kim with her affair.
“We should get away from her.” said Sam took Kevin to the class.
“Sam, I have to get rid of him! He took Kim from me!” shouted Kevin.
“Kevin, if you see her with him, you will be mad, but you need to calm down, because he will be the new student on the class.” said Sam.
“Oh man, this couldn’t be good.” said Kevin.
Then the bell rang, all students sat on their chair, while their teacher and the new student came, and that was right! He was Kim’s affair!
“Oh no!” said Kevin.
Josh finally arrived at the college.
“Finally.” said Josh put his bicycle on the parking lot, and then he saw a boy who was riding his skateboard to the college and doing his flip tricks, finally he arrived and took his skateboard “Hi, nice tricks!” He soon met him.
“Yeah, thank you, I’ve practicing that tricks a lot.” said the boy.
“My brother always do that trick, he same like you. Oh, I’m Josh.” said Josh.
“I’m Trevor, nice to meet you.” said the boy.
“You should see my brother, he likes to ride his skateboard.” said Josh.
“Oh man, I can’t wait to meet him to, and we should come inside now.” said Trevor.
Back to school, Susan came out from the ladies’ room when the break time, while Troy saw her.
“Susan, I heard the rumor last week, you’re pregnant?” asked Troy.
“Troy, of course I’m not, I’m still seventeen years old, I’m not pregnant.” answered Susan, and then she left.
“Susan!” called Troy.
“Troy!” called Lucy came “Did you hear the rumor about Susan? If the rumor was right, Susan is pregnant right now.”
“No, Lucy, she’s not pregnant, she’s still seventeen.” said Troy.
“But I’m afraid if she pregnant, she will be kicked out from the school.” said Lucy.
“Don’t worry, Lucy, the rumor was wrong, you shouldn’t worry.” said Troy, and then the bell was ringing “I have to go now, baby, see you.” He kissed Lucy’s forehead.
Sam and Kevin were in the gents’ room.
“Okay, you said the new boy called James, right?” asked Kevin.
“Yeah, you’re right.” answered Sam “I heard he is the very controversial student on his old school, so he decide to move here to cure that.”
“But it’s no use, first, he slept together with Kim!” said Kevin.
“Kevin, calm down, we gotta talk this later after school, I will search any information about him.” said Sam.
Back to the college, Josh and Trevor came to the freshman welcome party.
“Party time!” shouted a man.
All returning college students greeted the new freshman students, including Josh and Trevor.
“Oh man, I can’t believe it!” said Trevor.
“What the hell they’re drinking!?” shouted Josh when he saw someone drank a bottle of beer.
“C’mon, we don’t need to drink that, we’re still underage.” said Trevor, he and Josh sat down “So, what major are you going to take?”
“I’m going take Pre-Law, you?” answered Josh.
“I’m going to take arts.” answered Trevor “I like to draw murals, paint, and doing some extreme sports.”
“Wow you’re such a great artist, great start for you!” said Josh.
“Josh, this will be a strange thing to you, can I stay in your home? Because I don’t have a place to stay, now the rents are so expensive right now. I also work part-time as a cook, but my wage isn’t enough for that.” asked Trevor.
“Trevor, you can stay with us, you can stay as longer as you want.” answered Josh.
“Thank you, how many I should pay you?” asked Trevor.
“No need to pay, it’s free.” answered Josh.
After school, Troy took his skateboard from his locker, Sam came to him.
“Troy, why Susan was acting so strangely?” asked Sam.
Troy thought, I’d better lie to Sam, he shouldn’t know that Susan is rumored that she is pregnant, “I don’t know what happen with her.”
“Serious?” asked Sam.
“Yeah, totally.” answered Troy.
“Man, since I saw her, she totally acted strangely, I wonder why.” said Sam.
“Sam, I heard there’s a new student, his name is James.” said Troy.
“Wait, how did you know that?” asked Sam.
“On the break time, I went to the principal’s room and saw the data; I heard James is the most controversial student in his last school. He is extremely popular, but he enjoys casual sex with both male and female, and he likes to smoke weeds.” answered Troy.
“Troy, he made Kevin and Kim broke up, he slept with Kim on Saturday night.” said Sam.
“Oh no, that’s horrible.” said Troy, and then his iPhone was ringing “Oh, I have to go now, see you.” He left, and then he saw Susan came in to the ladies’ room and closed her mouth “What’s happen with her?” He started to suspect that Susan was pregnant.
Josh and Trevor came out from the college.
“Trevor, you’re going to work?” asked Josh.
“No, because today is our first day of college, so my boss decides to give me a break first.” answered Trevor “Let’s go home.” He started to ride his skateboard.
“Wait for me!” said Josh started to ride his bicycle.

Troy finally arrived at home, he took his skateboard, he opened the lock and came in to the house, in the same time, Josh and Trevor came.
“Troy!” called Josh.
“Josh!” called Troy “Who’s that guy?”
“He’s Trevor, he’s going to stay with us, he’s my first friend on the college.” answered Josh.
“I’m Trevor, you must be Troy.” said Trevor.
“Yeah, nice to meet you.” said Troy “Welcome to our house, make yourself at your own home!”
“Thank you very much!” said Trevor shook hands with Troy, he soon went to Troy and Josh’s bedroom.
“Josh, I want to tell you something, I think Susan is pregnant.” said Troy.
“Troy, it was just a rumor.” said Josh.
“No, I saw her went to the bathroom, I think she threw up.” said Troy.
“Troy, I think we shouldn’t talk about that first, think about dad.” said Josh, and then his iPhone was ringing, he took it and read the latest text “I’m back –M.”

Comments

Popular Posts