Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 4



“No way! She’s pregnant?” asked Sam.
“Yeah.” answered Troy.
“So that’s why she acted so strange to me.” said Sam “Troy, I’m not the baby’s father, so I want to ask you, who’s the baby’s father?”
“I don’t know.” answered Troy.
“Troy, I have to break up with Susan, I don’t want to date a girl who cheated on me.” said Sam.
“No, you shouldn’t do that, Sam!” said Troy.
“I’m sorry, but I need to.” said Sam, he left.
“Sam!” called Troy.

Josh and Trevor came out from the college.
“Josh, I should ask this before you come to college, where were you before you arrived?” asked Trevor.
“Trevor, Sam’s girlfriend, Susan is pregnant.” answered Josh.
“Susan is pregnant? Josh, she’s still sixteen, and why the hell is she pregnant!?” asked Trevor.
“I don’t know, but the baby’s father is not Sam, we’re going to investigate who’s the father of the baby.” answered Josh.
Back to the school, Kevin was looking for James’ data on his laptop, and then Troy and Sam came.
“What are you doing?” asked Troy.
“I’m looking for the data of James, I think he faked his identity, I think he’s not Islam, he looks like an Jew.” answered Kevin.
“What!?” shouted Troy “You think that he’s Jewish?”
“Troy, look!” said Sam pointed at the data, they looked at the data.
“He used James Snyder name in his last school, and now he is using James Newman.” said Troy read the data.
“I knew it! He’s Jewish!” shouted Kevin “We got to report to the principal!”
“No, you shouldn’t do that!” said Sam.
“He lied to us, Sam!” said Kevin.
“Let him go first, we’re still investigating him.” said Sam, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read his latest message from Susan “Susan wants to meet me in her house, well I got to go.” He left.
Then Kevin’s iPhone was ringing, he took it and read the message “Your suspect on the list is a Jew, that’s so true. Now you know he really hates Islam, he might kill an Islam man on school –M.”
“Our Islamic teachers! It can be anybody.” said Troy, and then he got another message from M and read it “The answer is your school’s only Islamic religion teacher –M.” He put his iPhone on his pocket “We got to tell the others that James is Jewish.”
Josh and Trevor arrived at home, they took their iPhones and read the message.
“I can’t believe it, James is Jewish!?” said Josh.
“Not only that, Troy’s school’s Islamic religion teacher will be murdered by M.” said Trevor.
“We got to go there!” said Josh.
Sam arrived at Susan’s house, he knocked the door, Susan opened it.
“Susan, I want to ask you something, but I may know why.” said Sam “Why you acted so strangely to me lately?”
Susan starts to cry “I’m sorry, Sam, I need to tell you this, I’m pregnant.”
“But we haven’t made love yet.” said Sam.
“No, the father is not you, Sam.” said Susan.
“Who’s the father?” asked Sam.
“I don’t know.” answered Susan.
“Susan, this is not working, we got to break up, I’m sorry.” said Sam.
“Me too, I planned to break up with you.” said Susan.
“But we should be friends.” said Sam, he hugged Susan “I hope you keep the baby.”
“I won’t.” said Susan.
“What!? Don’t tell me you’re going to have an abortion!” shouted Sam, and then Susan nodded, that mean yes “That’s insane and the risk is too high, Susan, you got to keep the baby.”
“No, I can’t.” said Susan.
“Susan, you should keep the baby, and I promise that I will find the father of your baby.” said Sam, he left “Oh, what I’ve done, I broke up with her.” He took his iPhone when it was ringing, he read the message and found out that the school’s only Islamic religion teacher is going to be murdered “Oh no, this won’t be good!”
 The boys arrived at school.
“Have you asked about him yet?” asked Josh.
“He’s on the mosque, but he doesn’t come back yet.” answered Kevin.
“Mosque!” shouted Sam, and then the boys ran to the mosque.
“Where is he?” asked Trevor.
“Guys, I think I saw a blood.” said Kevin, he followed the blood to the behind the mosque, the boys followed him, and finally, they found the Islamic teacher’s body.
“Oh no!” shouted Troy.
“He’s already murdered!” said Josh.
At night, the boys were in the house.
“I can’t take this anymore, new M, new murders, new victims.” said Troy “We got to solve this murder and find out who M really is.”
“But, Troy!” said Kevin.
“Kevin, Troy is right, we got to uncover who is M.” said Josh.
“Guys, I need to tell you this, but you might know this. Susan will have an abortion.” said Sam.
“What!?” shouted Kevin.
“She shouldn’t do that! That’s really inhumane and insane!” said Troy “And I don’t want to see a baby after abortion.”
“I don’t want to see it neither, Troy, I won’t dare to see it.” said Sam.
“Guys, I should go home now, Kenneth started to worry about me.” said Kevin.
“Me too, dad also worry about me.” said Sam.
“Well, after school, we should talk who we’re suspecting as M.” said Josh.
“I think…” said Kevin.
“Not now, Kevin, tomorrow we’ll talk about it.” said Trevor.
“He’s right.” said Sam “C’mon, let’s go home.” He and Kevin left.
“Oh man.” said Troy went to bed.

Sam and Kevin were on the way to their house.
“Oh man, it’s almost our curfew, we have to go home immediately.” said Kevin “Sam, you didn’t bring your car?”
“I’m sorry, Kevin, I totally forgot to bring it.” said Sam, and then he saw Spencer “Oh no.”
Then Spencer saw Sam “Sam?”
“Oh no!” said Sam.

Comments

Popular Posts