Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 6



Troy and Josh came out from the police station.
“They found nothing, man, that’s crazy!” said Josh.
“I think the new ‘M’ is more than…” said Troy.
“Bro, you don’t need to think about that, we got to find him and get the hell him out from here.” said Josh “I think Kevin is right, James might be the next M. I heard that he is the most controversial student on your school. He faked his identity.”
“You’re right, bro, he is actually Jewish, not Christian.” said Troy while he took his skateboard, and then someone who was riding skateboard almost hit him “Whoa! Watch it!”
“Hey, watch when you…” said the boy, and then the boy saw Troy “Troy?”
“Wait, I think I know you. Billy?” said Troy.

“Billy, is that you?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, Troy!” answered Billy.
“Yeah, it’s really you!” shouted Troy hugged him.
“Troy, you really forgot your best friend.” said Josh.
“Bro, anyone can forget something.” said Troy.
“Oh no! I forgot that I have a driving lesson today!” said Josh.
“Ha! You forgot it!” said Troy.
“I should go now, have fun with your friend!” said Josh, he left.
“You two are same.” said Billy.
“Yeah, bro.” said Troy.
Sam finally arrived at home, while Aidan had arrived when Sam opened the lock.
“Hi, Sam.” greeted Aidan.
“Hi, dad.” greeted Sam opened the door.
“Sam, I’m sorry to tell you this, mom will come, your mom…” said Aidan.
“I know it, dad, I know, mom just like that, she forced her to tell, she’s really impatient.” said Sam “So we must greet her politely.”
“Sam, no use, your mom will be impolite if she meet us.” said Aidan.
“Oh, I think it’s them!” said Sam when he heard the bell was ringing, he opened the door.
“Hi, Sam.” greeted Spencer came with her mom.
“Spencer, mom, come in, we miss you two.” said Sam hugged them.
“Miss you? Sam, you…” said Rebecca, Sam’s mom.
“Don’t worry about me, mom, you know that I’m here with dad.” said Sam.
“Hi.” greeted Aidan.
“Oh, so you…” said Rebecca.
“Mom, no, don’t be mad.” said Spencer stopped Rebecca “We must be polite! Polite!”
“Okay, nice to meet you again, you two.” said Rebecca.
“Dad, can we talk for a minute?” asked Sam.
“Sam, we need to greet…” answered Aidan.
“We’ve already done that, c’mon!” said Sam brought his dad to his room; he soon closed the door “Why you invite them?”
“Spencer forced me to do that, your mom wants to meet us.” said Aidan “I’m sorry, Sam, there’s nothing I can do.”
“Dad, I accept your apology, we’ll test their behavior first.” said Sam, he opened the door and left the room.
Trevor arrived at the café and was going to work, and then he saw someone who familiar.
“I saw that kid? I think I know that kid.” said Trevor, and then he remembered that boy; it was his five years old nephew “Cody?” He soon ran to the kitchen immediately. Then Cody saw him ran to the kitchen.
“Cody, what’s going on?” asked the girl.
“I think I saw Uncle Trevor.” answered Cody “It was really him.”
“Cody, it was your imagination, I didn’t see him in here. Look, Uncle Trevor isn’t here.” said the girl.
“Oh yeah, that was just my feeling.” said Cody, and then he saw Trevor again “It’s Uncle Trevor!”
“Where?” asked the girl, she didn’t see Trevor “Cody, I told you before.”
“Oh yeah, I forgot.” said Cody.
Troy went to Billy’s house, Billy opened the door.
“Wow! I don’t know that you’ve just moved.” said Troy.
“I think you want to see this.” said Billy, he shown his own skateboard park on the backyard.
“Wow!” said Troy “You made this?”
“With the help of my dad, he was a great architect.” said Billy, and then he started to cry.
“Why are you crying?” asked Troy.
“My dad was murdered two months ago.” answered Billy.
“I’m sorry for your dad.” said Troy, he hugged Billy “Billy, I hope your dad alright in there. He was a great architect.”
“Thank you, Troy, I missed him so much.” said Billy, in the same time, Troy’s iPhone was ringing, but he didn’t realize it.
At 6 PM, Sam’s family was having a dinner.
“So, Sam, why did you move to Jakarta?” asked Spencer.
“Spencer, I shouldn’t answer it in front of mom.” answered Sam.
“Answer it, I won’t be mad.” said Rebecca.
“Well,” said Sam, he was afraid to answer.
“I’m sorry, I should answer this, Sam was afraid of mom’s behavior, he hates her behavior.” answered Aidan.
“You hid this to me? You don’t need to afraid, Sam.” said Spencer.
“Spencer, I don’t like mom, she is a jerk!” said Sam.
“Sam, you shouldn’t say that to your mom!” said Spencer.
“Spencer right, Sam.” said Rebecca, and then she slapped Sam’s face.
“Rebecca!” shouted Aidan “How dare you!”
“Your son mocked me, Aidan! This is not the behavior that I wanted from your son!” shouted Rebecca started to mad “I think I should slap you, son of bitch!”
“Shut up, mom! Don’t say that to my dad!” shouted Sam.
“You’re so jackass, Sam, you mocked me first!” shouted Rebecca.
Then Sam ran to his room and closed the door loudly.
“That’s it, Rebecca, GET OUT!” shouted Aidan “I cancel this dinner!”
“Fine!” said Rebecca “Let’s go, Spencer.” She and Spencer left.
Back to the café, Trevor took off his shirt off and went to the bathroom, he washed his face, and then Cody came.
“Uncle Trevor, is that you?” asked Cody.
Trevor surprised “Cody?”
“Yeah.” said Cody “Why did you run away from us?”
“Well, I’m sorry, Cody, I don’t know why I ran away from our family.” said Trevor.
“After your girlfriend was killed, you ran away, is that the reason?” asked Cody.
“No, no, no, listen, I have to pursue my ambition, I need to live alone now to pursue my career.” answered Trevor while he put his shirt on “Well, Cody, I need to go home now.”
“When you will come back?” asked Cody.
“I don’t know, maybe someday.” answered Trevor, he kissed Cody’s forehead “I got to go now.” He left the café. While he came out, he hit a girl.
“Ouch!” said the girl.
“Sorry.” said Trevor, he left immediately.
“Trevor?” said the girl.
Troy and Billy were playing Tony Hawk: Shred on Billy’s PlayStation 3.
“WOO HOO! I won!” shouted Troy, and then he saw a clock “Oh no, I need to go home now.”
“Now?” asked Billy.
“Yeah, my dad will be mad if I come home late.” answered Troy “I hope I can visit you again.”
“Yeah, I hope so.” said Billy opened the door.
“See you!” said Troy started to ride his skateboard.
Billy closed the door, and then he found Troy’s iPhone on the table, he went outside “Troy, your iPhone!” But no answer, he soon check the iPhone “What, new message from unknown number?” He opened the message “I know Billy’s dad’s murderer, it was me –M” He was shocked “Who’s M?”
Aidan went to Sam’s room.
“Sam, are you alright?” asked Aidan.
“No.” answered Sam.
“Sam, you shouldn’t worry about mom, I know she has that behavior.” said Aidan.
“Dad, I don’t want to see mom and Spencer again.” said Sam.
“Why, they’re part of your family?” asked Aidan.
“I don’t want to see them for my own good, they’re my worst past.” answered Sam.
Then Aidan hugged him “Sam, me too, I don’t want to see them again.”

Josh went to the kitchen and opened the cabinet, he found a envelope.
“What is this?” said Josh, he took that envelope and opened it, he read the letter, and he found out that Eddie is dating Rebecca, he was shocked.

Comments

Popular Posts