Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 12



Then Sam came, but James and Troy didn’t realize “Oh no!”
“Farewell, Troy.” said James, he shot Troy.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Troy.
“NOOO!!” shouted Sam tried to save Troy; he actually pushed Troy and evaded.
“What!?” shouted James after he saw Sam.
“Man, we got to hurry!” shouted Josh, but he saw the red light “Damn!” He and Trevor stopped.
“Come on, hurry up!” shouted Trevor.
Meanwhile, someone who seemed suspicious started to watch Trevor “Trevor?”
“Come on, it’s already green light!” shouted Josh. He and Trevor started to go again.
Then the car chased Trevor.

James was still surprised that Sam protected Troy.
“How dare you, Sam!” shouted James.
“James, what you’re doing to Troy is unacceptable! You shouldn’t kill him!” shouted Sam.
“Sam, don’t interfere!” shouted James pushed Sam.
“Sam!” shouted Troy.
“Troy, no one can disturb me! I will kill you!” shouted James, he shot Troy once again.
“NOOOOOO!!!” shouted Sam tried to protect Troy, but his shoulder was shot “AAAARRRGH!” He fell down.
“Sam!” shouted Troy, he soon ran to Sam “Sam! Sam!”
“My… arm…” said Sam was in pain.
“Too late for now, I will kill you both!” shouted James, he was going to shoot Troy and Sam, but suddenly, there was a shot from someone, James evaded. It was Lucy! “Lucy!”
“Lucy!” shouted Troy “But how?”
“James, how dare you! You attacked my boyfriend, you lied and sued an innocent person!” shouted Lucy.
“Shut the hell up, girl!” shouted James, then Lucy tried to shoot him.
Josh and Trevor arrived at the place.
“There they are!” shouted Josh.
“Let’s go!” shouted Trevor, he put his skateboard, while Josh put his bike, and they ran to the place.
Lucy keep shooting James, but missed.
“Sam! Sam!” shouted Troy when Sam started to be fainted.
“Fine, I’ll not be losing this court, enjoy the show and watch Kevin lose! MWA HA HA HA!!!” shouted James, he ran away.
“Damn it!” shouted Lucy.
“Troy, Sam!” called Josh and Trevor.
“Josh, Sam was shot.” said Troy.
“We got to take him to the hospital!” said Lucy.
“Let’s go!” said Josh, he and Troy brought Sam to his car.
“Wait, who will drive?” asked Troy.
“I’ll do!” answered Josh “Troy, who ride my bike and follow us.” answered Josh.
“Yeah, bro!” said Troy.
Then they left the place and went to the hospital. But Trevor was hit by a car when he was going to turn.
“AAARRRGH!!” shouted Trevor fell down.
“Oh no!” shouted the driver came out “Are you okay, young man?”
“Oh man, I’m okay.” answered Trevor.
Then the man finally recognized Trevor “Trevor, is that you?”
“I’m sorry, do I know you?” asked Trevor.
“I’m your dad, Trevor.” answered the man, Trevor was shocked.
Meanwhile, Troy, Josh, Sam, and Lucy arrived at the hospital.
“Guys, I need to go home now, I don’t feel well right now.” said Lucy.
“Lucy, before you leave, I need to do this.” said Troy, then he kissed her.
“Good luck, everybody, I hope Sam’s alright.” said Lucy.
“Yeah, Lucy, be careful.” said Josh, and then Lucy left.
“I’m worried about Sam, let’s look him!” said Troy.
“Where’s Trevor?” asked Josh.
“Dad, is that really you?” asked Trevor to his dad.
“Yes, Trevor.” answered his dad “Trevor, come back to us, don’t afraid, I won’t mad at you.”
“But… I have to think about it, dad, I’m sorry.” said Trevor, he left his dad.
Troy and Josh were waiting for Sam, but Troy got a text from Kevin.
“Kevin!” said Troy, he opened the message “Tomorrow is the day, Kim will be in the court, hopefully I win.”
“Let’s hope that Kevin will win tomorrow.” said Josh.

The next day, the court was started again.
“Any last word in this last court?” asked the judge.
Troy raised his hand “Yeah, sir.” He stand up “I know you’re not going to believe me about this, but I found a proof that Kim is still alive, she’s not murdered.”
“Lie!” shouted James’ friends.
“So, here she is.” said Troy.
Then Kim came to the court, all viewers were surprised.
Kim finally talked “I had known what James did to me, and I saw it with my own eyes.” Kim talked to the judge until she finished.
“She’s lied! She’s not Kim! She’s fake!” shouted James “Don’t believe this girl! She’s not Kim, Kim is already dead!”
“No, James.” said Billy stand up “You lied to us! You didn’t kill Kim, she’s still alive, believe it!”
“Silence, you son of bitch!” shouted James.
“SHUT UP!” shouted the judge “That’s it, James, you’re going to be in prison for two years, you lied to us and you accused Kevin!”
“No, no, no!” shouted James, he was brought out by the police “Let me go! Let me go!”
“Kevin, you’re now safe.” said the judge.
“Thank you, sir!” shouted Kevin.
“Kevin!” shouted Troy and Josh, they hugged Kevin.
“Guys, thank you.” said Kevin.
“Kevin.” called Kim “Shall we date again?”
“Yeah.” answered Kevin, he kissed Kim “Where’s Sam?”
“He was brought to the hospital, he was shot by James.” answered Josh\
“I’m sorry for that.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, you told that James is M, have you found out that it’s true?” asked Troy.
“I don’t know.” answered Kevin.
“Trevor, you looked so pale, what’s wrong?” asked Josh.
“I met my dad yesterday, he wants me to move back to his house, but I can’t.” answered Trevor.
“Trevor, you should see your dad, I think you should stay at his house for a while.” said Josh.
“Thank you, Josh.” said Trevor.
Then their iPhones were ringing.
“I think it’s from M.” said Billy.
The boys took their iPhones and read the message “Congratulations, jackasses, you defeated James, but I’m not James, the battle is not over yet, be ready –M.”
M was not James, who was he?

Comments

Popular Posts