Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 11



The next day, Troy woke up shirtless, while Josh was sleeping shirtless.
“Oh man, that was a dream?” said Troy, his iPhone was ringing, and he turned off the alarm on his iPhone “I have to go back to school today.” He took his towel.
“Troy?” called Josh woke up “You will go to school today?”
“Yeah, Josh.” answered Troy.
“Last night was very fast.” said Josh.
“You’re going to be on college, aren’t you?” asked Troy.
“Yes, Troy.” said Josh.
“Josh, I hope Kevin is released from the prison, so he can go to school again.” said Troy “Oh, it’s 5:30 AM, I have to take shower now!” He went to the bathroom.
Then Trevor came shirtless “So, we’re going back to college?”
“Absolutely.” answered Josh.

Troy finally arrived at school, then Sam met him.
“Sam, do you believe that Kim is still alive?” asked Troy.
“Bro, at the beginning, I didn’t believe that, I thought you’re a crazy person.” answered Sam.
“Yeah, I know, I’m sorry.” said Troy.
“No, I’m sorry, bro.” said Sam “Still friends?”
“Always.” said Troy, he hugged Sam. Then the bell rang.
Billy came to James’ house, he knew that James wasn’t in school, he knocked the door.
“Yeah?” asked James opened the door.
“James, I’m Billy.” said Billy.
“What do you want?” asked James.
“We found Kim, you lied to us! You sued Kevin and I want you to pull it!” answered Billy.
“No, you’re liar! Liar! Kim is dead! Kevin killed her!” shouted James, he closed the door.
Billy got MMS from M, he played it, and he heard the conversation between Kim and James, and then he found out that James kidnapped Kim “I know it, you’re liar!” He left.
Then James opened the door and thought about what he would do next.
After school, Troy met Susan.
“Hey, how’s your pregnancy?” asked Troy.
“I’m fine, the baby is boy, I visited the hospital yesterday.” answered Susan.
“So, you’re going to keep the baby?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, sure.” answered Susan.
“Have any idea about the baby’s father?” asked Troy.
“No, I decided not to have a DNA test, so I don’t know yet.” answered Susan.
“Oh, I hope you find the baby’s father soon and take care.” said Troy.
“Thanks, Troy.” said Susan, she hugged Troy.
After that, Troy left, but suddenly James came to him and kidnapped him “Hey!” James closed his mouth, he took him to his car immediately.
“Troy?” called Sam, he was searching for Troy “Damn, he said in the break time that he would search for more clues.” Then Sam saw James and Troy “James? Oh no, this may be not good.” He soon came in to his car and started to chase James.
James started his car engine and left the school.
“James, where are we going?” asked Troy.
“To the special place.” answered James.
“Special place? What do you mean?” asked Troy.
“Don’t ask anymore!” shouted James.
While Sam was driving, he called Josh and activated the loudspeaker on his iPhone.
“C’mon, Josh!” said Sam.
“Hello?” said Josh.
“Josh, I think James kidnaps Troy!” said Sam.
“What? Okay, Sam, I’ll be on my way, you should keep chase them!” said Josh.
“Yeah, Josh!” said Sam ended the call.
Finally, James and Troy arrived at the place that James mentioned. James came out from the car and opened the door.
“Troy, let’s go.” said James.
“But…” said Troy.
“Come on!” shouted James took Troy.
“Man, I can walk by myself!” said Troy.
“C’mon!” said James took Troy forcibly.
Josh took his bicycle and were ready to go.
“Josh, you looked panic.” said Trevor.
“Trevor, Troy has been kidnapped by James!” said Josh.
“Oh no, what the hell is he up to?” asked Trevor.
“I don’t know, Sam is on the way, I think we should catch up.” answered Josh, he left the college.
“Wait up!” said Trevor started to ride his skateboard.
Sam arrived at that place, he started to search Troy.
“Troy! Troy!” shouted Sam.
James and Troy finally arrived.
“So this is the special place that you mentioned about?” asked Troy.
“Yes, Troy.” answered James “I met Kim for the first time in here, I started to fall in love with her, but I know she had a boyfriend, so she kissed me.”
“Wait, you lied?” asked Troy.
“Just listen!” answered James “I found out that Kevin murdered Kim, it was awful, I decided to sue him, I love her so much, I want to loving her forever!”
“So the evidences those I found that are lie?” asked Troy.
James started to mad.
Sam was running, but his iPhone was ringing.
Sam read the message, “Troy will be killed by James, I hope you’re ready to watch him die –M.” Sam was surprised “Oh no, I must save him before it’s too late!”

James took his gun.
“Oh no, James, what the hell do you take?” asked Troy.
“This is a gun, I own it.” answered James “By the way, I lied, the evidences are true, I kidnapped Kim and I sued Kevin because I want to make him more miserable.”
“Wait, what are you going to do?” asked Troy.
“Because I know you’re going to stop me, I will kill you.” answered James.
Troy was shocked, he said, “Oh no, you don’t have any rights to kill me!”
“Yes, I have!” said James.
Then Sam came, but James and Troy didn’t realize “Oh no!”
“Farewell, Troy.” said James, he shot Troy.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Troy.

Comments

Popular Posts