Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 22


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains sexual references and mature themes, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

Oliver played his electric guitar in heavy metal way to begin the song in Jakarta Arts Square. He was performing with Sophia and Jordan singing on Jakarta Arts Square stage as part of the protest. The other students were cheering on them.
Sophia started singing “I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid… I’m not that little kid anymore, but you’re treating me like a little bitch, you’re so overprotective to me, so I can’t do anything I want, I’m not free to express myself, instead you’re treating me like a little jerk. I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid. I know you’re acting like a bitch, what the hell you’re doing to me, you’re freaking treating me like freaking children, you’re freaking treating me like freaking children.”
Jordan then rapped “I ain’t a little kid, I’m an adult now, I don’t want to be treated like little kids, I’m just a grown up, so stop spoiling me, I can be fighting my life by my own, and I won’t give a f*** to you at all!”
Sophia sang again “I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid, I ain’t a little kid…”
Everybody who watched the performance gave standing ovation and screamed “Bring back twerk! Bring back twerk!”
“What do you want?!” shouted Sophia.
“Bring back twerk!!” shouted everyone including Casey “Twerk! Twerk! Twerk!!”
***
Meanwhile, in Asphalt Canteen, Chris put his lunch tray on the table where Ally and Remy sat in front of, his lunch was fish and chips, chocolate milk, and frozen yogurt. He then sat next to Remy. Ally’s lunch was traditional fried chicken with rice, as well as frozen yogurt. Remy lunch was same with Chris. They ate their lunch.
“So, the principal banned the twerk, I’m feeling bad for Sophia.” said Remy.
“Yeah, actually I really hate twerk.” Ally told.
Chris added “I’m not a huge fan of twerking either.” He started eating his cheeseburger. He asked Ally “So, Ally, you’re releasing your fourth single already?”
“What?” asked Ally.
“I saw your tweets, Ally.”
“Oh, I need the fourth single already? I deleted it.”
Remy told “Harley joined the same record label as you, Ally, he’s gonna be releasing his first ever single after his successful viral video.”
Chris asked “Wait, Ally, when we talk about Harley, you’re seemed thinking really wrong with it. Honestly, are you jealous on him?”
Ally denied “No, I’m not jealous, I just want Harley to hang out with us, as friends, and we’re his mentor too.”
Chris told “I guess you need to release your fourth single.”
“I changed my mind not to.” Ally said as she finished eating her frozen yogurt.
“Whoa! You finished eating already?!” shouted Remy “C’mon, Ally!” He pulled Ally’s hand and walked to the stage.
“Whoa! Remy, what do you want?!!” shouted Ally.
“You’re performing your fourth single, you can’t lose to Harley, you better get your music better than him!” shouted Remy. After they arrived at the stage, Remy took the microphone and told to the students who were eating their lunch “Guys and girls, Ally wants to perform her new single!!”
“YEAAAH!!” shouted everyone.
“Wait, Remy, but I…”
“Go, perform your new single.” Remy left the stage giving the microphone.
“Whoa, Remy!”
“Ally! Ally! Ally!” shouted everyone in the canteen.
Ally was speechless until… “Um, have you heard ‘A New Start’ from my album? Well, I’m going to sing that.” She noticed that no one set the music, she called Chris “Chris!”
Chris ran to the stage to plug his phone to the speaker, he played ‘A New Start’ on his phone.
“Thank you.” Ally said. Then the music began with the beautiful piano and violin tune which compared to the nature sound. She then started singing “I can’t go back to my old self, I really can’t go back to the way I was, I don’t know why I can’t undo it, time stands still, time is ticking. I have to change, I have to give me my own makeover. It’s like I’m crossing the finish line to make me move on. I just need to give me a change, I have to leave my old me. It’s a whole new start for me, a brand new start, to continue my own life, and to keep moving on, it’s not too late to change myself and to start over…”
“Yeah!” shouted Chris.
“That’s a nice song!” shouted Remy “I like it!”
“Me too, mate!” shouted Chris, he then accidently held Remy’s left hand.
“Whoa!” shouted Remy got surprised.
“What?”
“You’re holding my hand, mate!”
Chris tried to deny “No, it wasn’t true, Remy!”
***
Back to Jakarta Arts Square, as there were more audiences coming to the front of the stage shouting that they disagreed with the twerking ban, everybody yelled and chimed “Twerk! Twerk! Twerk!!”
Casey, who was also one of the people of Jakarta Arts that disagreed with the twerking ban, shouted “Say yes to the twerk! Say yes to the twerk!!”
Delta and Jake came to Jakarta Arts Square seeing people having the strike protesting the twerking ban.
“Oh, really? Everybody wants twerking.” said Jake “Twerk is the worst vocabulary of the year besides selfie.”
“I like selfie.” said Delta “Miley Cyrus created the twerk.”
Jake noticed Will and Oliver walking to the stage, he smiled “Well, it’s the boys’ turn to perform.”
On stage, Will asked Oliver “Do you remember when Ed stormed off during our first meeting?”
“Yeah, why?”
“I think he’s having his biggest mistake, he’s dumping his singing talent! He instead chose the football team rather than going to the second meeting.” Will flashed back…
***
Travis said after the football team training was over at 4 PM “Okay, guys, that’s it! Take a shower before you leave to your dorm!”
Will was sitting on the audience bench of the football field, seeing the football team finished with the training. Then he noticed Ed was one of the football players, he said “Ed?” He immediately went to the field seeing Ed taking off his shirt, he asked “What in the hell are you doing, Ed?!”
“What in the hell what? I’m joining the football team, dude. Coach Travis told me to practice today.”
“Oh… so that’s why you’re not coming to the mentoring?! Is that so?!”
Ed explained “I have no reason to attend that mentoring, dude.”
“Dude, you’re a singer, you’re one of the top 5 new students! And you’re dumping your singing skills just for this football crap?!”
Ed shouted “Listen, Chandler, you can’t told me what to do! I’m controlling what I want! And I’m joining the football team, I will never ever attend your mentoring anymore, period. I just want to take what I want!” He stormed off.
***
“Wait, is he…” Oliver asked.
Will cut “Yeah, he’s Freddie’s younger brother.”
“C’mon, dude, we’re performing We Can’t Stop!” Oliver told, then he started playing his guitar for the intro.
Will said “Twerk if you want!” He then sang “Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere, hands in the air like we don't care, ‘cause we came to have so much fun now, bet somebody here might get some now. If you're not ready to go home, can I get a ‘Hell, no!’ ? ‘Cause we're gonna go all night, 'til we see the sunlight, alright.” Then Oliver joined him singing “So la da di da di, we like to party, dancing with Molly, doing whatever we want, this is our house, this is our rules. And we can't stop… And we won't stop… Can't you see it's we who own the night? Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life? And we can't stop… And we won't stop… We run things, things don't run we don't take nothing from nobody. Yeah, yeah.”
“Everybody when I count to three, sing together, one, two, three!” shouted Oliver.
Everybody sang “It's our party we can do what we want to. It's our house we can love who we want to. It's our song we can sing if we want to. It's my mouth I can say what I want to. Say yeah… yeah…  yeah… ehh.”
Will and Oliver sang “And we can't stop, yeah. And we won't stop, oh. Can't you see it's we who own the night? Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life? And we can't stop… And we won't stop… We run things, things don't run we don't take nothing from nobody. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ehh…”
Then everyone gave some applause to both of them.
***
Chris got stormed off from the canteen after he accidently touched Remy’s right hand, he quickly ran to forget his true feelings to his best friend. Remy then walked after him.
“Chris, wait!” Remy shouted.
“What?! What?! I told you I’m not gay, Remy! I’m straight, it’s really not normal to be homo or something like that, Remy! Well, if I’m really gay, I would do everything to get a cure of it!”
Remy argued “Chris, I’m sorry, but homosexuality is normal for me, it’s okay for someone to be gay, dude! I know you really like me, dude, but I’m not gay, I’m straight.”
“No, don’t, don’t! Don’t say that, dude! Don’t say you’re not gay because… I’m not gay! I’m not gay!!” shouted Chris storming off.
“Chris!!” Remy shouted “I’m sorry, dude, but wait up!” Then he yawned “Man, this made me really tired, I better get back to the bed.”
***
“NO!! NO!! NO!! I don’t have a cancer!! I’m healthy! I’m healthy!! No! No!! I won’t die!! No!!” shouted Katie fighting with herself in her bed as she suffered from depression “No! I don’t want to think about it!! I don’t want!!” yelled Katie, then she took her phone to browse how not to suffer a cancer “But I don’t really want…”
Ally then came opening the door “Hi, Katie,”
“Hi… Ally…” Katie started talking way too fast “How’s your class?”
Ally noticed there was something wrong with Katie “What’s wrong, Katie.”
Katie quietly flashed back before telling Ally…
***
The previous day, Katie had a medical check-up in the medic room near the screenwriting classroom, the doctor finished checking her body.
Then the doctor said “You’re okay, there’s no need to worry about.” Her answer made Katie unconvinced.
***
“Me? I felt I’m like a jerk to both Fearne and Amber, they’re really mad at me, I really don’t know why, I don’t know.” Katie said.
“Katie, you better tell me what’s going on?” asked Ally.
“They’re mad at me, I feel they’re not want to talk to me anymore, I don’t know why. I’m sorry, but I need to get to bed, I can’t sleep, but I don’t want to die.” Katie told.
“Katie, please, you better talk to me, I want to help you.” Ally said, then she realized “Okay, I think you need some time to be alone.” She then left the room.
Katie said to herself “I don’t want… I don’t want…”
***
Chris knocked Casey’s office door as he arrived at the teachers’ office, but Travis approached him.
Travis told “Casey’s not here, he’s joining the twerk protest, Chris.”
Chris said “I see.”
Travis then told “Chris, we’re going up for the championship, last year, we didn’t even make it to the Indonesian Students League, we’re not making through the sectionals, it was embarrassing last year, we didn’t win at all, we’re underdog, Chris.”
Chris replied “Of course we don’t want to let it happened again.”
“Yes, Chris, we need to win the sectional championship, then we’re going through the regionals, then nationals, Indonesian Students League, we can’t let we lose in embarrassing way like last year.”
“So we’re training more this week?” asked Chris smiling to Travis.
“Yes, not only Saturdays, but also Tuesdays and Thursdays, we need to train harder.”
“You’re right, no pain, no gain.” Chris said “Tomorrow, right?”
“Tomorrow is Thursday, Chris, you better tell everyone in our team.” Travis told “Chris, remember, this is not only for me and you, this is also for our football team, this is also for Jakarta Arts. I know your best mate, Remy, had gained momentum for Jakarta Arts being the national swimming championship runner-up, so you don’t want to lose to him, right?”
Chris said in moody because he heard Travis mentioned Remy “Yes, coach.”
Travis noticed Chris’ moody face “Is something wrong, Chris?”
Chris said “Um… I’m fine, it’s just… I’m too stressful right now, too much assignments from Mr. Henley, I need to read three chapters of the history book, then I just need to answer over 50 questions.”
Travis understood “Chris, why don’t you take some rest, then at night, you can work on your assignments, let me text the the rest of the teams. We’re practicing tomorrow, dude.”
“Yeah, thank you.” Chris told.
***
The twerk strike continued as Edwin and Fearne walked to the stage getting ready for singing will.i.am’s Feelin’ Myself in front of the crowded protesters who cheered for them.
“Everybody, are you ready?” shouted Edwin “Here we go!” He started singing “I be everywhere, everybody know me, super, super fresh, what a dope styling, hunny on my wrist, couple karats on my neck, givenchy, keep the chickens in check, all these car keys drive them chickens to my crib, Dru Hill got somebody slipping in my bed, she give me IQ, that mean she get a head, I just give the beats, I don't give a bread.” Fearne joined him singing “'Cause we be in the club, bottles on deck, and hot dammit, hot dammit, I'm feeling myself. 'Cause Imma get it all, and Imma throw it up, like hot dammit, hot dammit, I'm feeling myself. Look up in the mirror, the mirror look at me, the mirror be like baby you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, you the biss, you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, you the biss, you the biss.”
Jordan rapped as he walked to the stage “I be everywhere, everybody know me, catch me in the club hundred bottles on me, I get busy like a one line, in the drop getting head baby never mind, we gettin' money why you playing with it, pool in the crib you could land a water plane in it, Slick Rick looking at the mirror, Big Daddy Kane girl like Shakira, 1.5 custom made car, me and will table looking like the bar, I love bad bad that's my, that’s my problem, and I don't give a what that's my really problem.”
Edwin rapped “And I don't give a what that's my whole M.O., I rock the whole globe with no problemo, been rocking coats since my first demo, and now I'm banging hoes in the continental, and I done seen me slidin' out my dope ride, I open up the doors, suicide, I came from the bottom, the sewer side, I made it to the top cause I do it fly, feelin' fuckin' lucky like the lucky Irish, I see the whole game from my third Iris, I tour the whole world like a dirty pirate, to give the whole club some British blonde.”
Fearne sang “Now everybody trippin' like they poppin' molly, up in the club, is where you find me, I do it real big never do it tiny, if you about that that please don't remind me, I step in this stage just to make it work, I get on the floor just to make that booty twerk, shake, shake that shit like a, like an expert, shake, shake that shit like a, like an expert.” Edwin joined her singing “I'll be everywhere, everybody know me, super, super fresh, what a dope styling, hunny on my wrist, couple karats on my neck, givenchy, keep the chickens in check. All these car keys drive them chickens to my crib, Dru Hill, got somebody slipping in my bed, she give me IQ, that mean she get a head, I just give the beats, I don't give a bread. Cause we be in the club, bottles on deck, and hot dammit, hot dammit, I'm feeling myself. 'Cause Imma get it all, and Imma throw it up, like hot dammit, hot dammit, I'm feeling myself. Look up in the mirror, the mirror look at me, the mirror be like baby you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, you the biss, you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, you the biss, you the biss.”
Casey came to the stage rapping as everyone cheered “Doobie in my hand, Rollie on my wrist, got a bottle of that thousand dollar champagne in my fist, women of your dreams sleep in my bed, so I don't need your brains I need my butt kissed. But all my homies like give me some head, smoke joints till our eyes turn Indian red, take shots till our chests burn, we got papers, bottles, mollies, all this let's get it started. The bigger the bill, the bigger you ball, the bigger the watch, the bigger the car, the bigger the star, the bigger the chain, the farther you go, you already know, the bigger the bank that's more girls. And I done spent a quarter milli on clothes, coppin' them oldschools and puttin' foreigns on the road, real talk and if my fuel get low, I roll up another joint, take a shot and reload, pow.”
Four of them sing as the audiences cheered “I be everywhere, everybody know me, super, super fresh, what a dope styling, hunny on my wrist, couple karats on my neck, givenchy, keep the chickens in check, all these car keys drive them chickens to my crib, Dru Hill got somebody slipping in my bed, she give me IQ, that mean she get a head, I just give the beats, I don't give a bread. ‘Cause we be in the club, bottles on deck, and hot dammit, hot dammit, I'm feeling myself. 'Cause Imma get it all, and Imma throw it up, like hot dammit, hot dammit, I'm feeling myself. Look up in the mirror, the mirror look at me, the mirror be like baby you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, you the biss, you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, hot dammit you the biss, you the biss, you the biss.”
“Yes sir!” Edwin shouted as everyone gave the salute, the audience clapped their hands in cheers.
The audience shouted “Twerk! Twerk! Twerk! Twerk!!”
***
As Ally walked out from the dorm, he greeted Harley who had just entered it “Hi, Harley.”
“Ally, I’ve been looking for you everywhere, Amber told me that you’re in the dorm, it’s really crowded in Jakarta Arts Square, everybody is protesting against the twerking ban. I don’t really like twerk at all.” Harley said “I just need to ask you, because we’re in the same record label, I just need the private mentoring with you.”
Ally asked “Well, why me? Why?”
“I told you,”
Ally laughed “Whoa, this is amazing, wow!” Then she asked “But first, let me test your singing skills in the music classroom, we’re going to perform a duet, Just Give Me A Reason.”
“Deal!”
***
Back to the room 233, where Katie was lying in bed reading her own lyrics attempting to make her stronger from depression, she then started singing, but she struggled imagining the harmony of the music on her minds “Oh… Oh… Oh… Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh… Oh… Oh… Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Who says I’m really weak? Who says I’m not strong enough? Who says I can’t do this? You better think again. I might be a girl, I might not what you’ve think, I’ll prove to you I’m not that one. You think I’m so weak, you think I can’t do whatever you can, I’ll prove to you I’m not that one. Before you say that, I just can say that I’m strong enough, that I’m strong enough. Say whatever you need to say, say whatever you feel to me, but that won’t do anything to me, I told you I’m strong. I’m not as weak as you thought, I’m really strong enough… You better think again that I’m strong enough, that I’m strong enough, that I’m strong enough.” She jumped to the bridge “You better judge the inside before judging the outside, that will do anything to me, I’m just beautiful me, I’m a girl, and I’m strong enough. Oh… Oh…” She then struggled to sing the chorus to end the song “Before you say that, I just can say that I’m strong enough, that I’m strong enough. Say whatever you need to say, say whatever you feel to me, but that won’t do anything to me, I told you I’m strong. I’m not as weak as you thought, I’m really strong enough… You better think again that I’m strong enough, that I’m strong enough, that I’m strong enough.” Then she touched her head suffering another headache from her depression “No! No! No!! I told you I’m strong!! No! Don’t think about cancer and death!!”
***
In Asphalt Canteen, Chris inserted his money to buy a Pepsi on the vending machine. After he took his Pepsi, he noticed that three basketball players were seen mocking Amina, the lunchlady. This of course was seen by Ed, who finished eating his veggie burger near them. Ed stood up before attempting to stop them.
One of the basketball players mocked “Hey, Muslim fatty, your food would make us fat, fat more and fatter than you.” They laughed.
Ed confronted them “Can you stop having fun on this woman?”
One of the basketball players confronted Ed “What do you want, you son of the bitch?!”
“Give some respect for this lady, dude. She’s older than you…”
“Oh, keep talking you the top 5 student, you’re just nothing, you’re talentless, you have some nerve on sports and music, but no talent at all, you just showed in front of all of us, ha ha ha…” the three basketball players mocked Ed.
Ed then punched three of them in the face “You son of the bitch!!” The fighting between them started very seriously, with Ed dominating the fight.
Chris, who witnessed the fight, immediately came into them and stopped Ed “Ed, please stop!!” He immediately took Ed away from the canteen.
“What in the hell are you doing, Chris?! They mocked the veiled lunch lady!!”
Chris said as they walked out from the canteen “Dude! Please stop! Stop! We’re teammates, where’s your sportsmanship, man?! Man, you better don’t listen to them.” Chris then took his phone “I think someone wants to talk with you.” He called someone, then he lent his phone to Ed.
“Who are you calling?!” asked Ed.
“Just answer it, dude!”
Ed asked “Who the hell I supposed to know if I don’t…”
“Hello? Ed?” asked the man who called him, Ed knew that the voice was from Freddie, his older brother.
Ed starred at Chris ‘How did you know my brother?”
“I’ll explain to you later, just talk to him.” Chris replied.
Ed then talked to Freddie on the phone “Bro, is that you? Are you Freddie Horton? Man, you must be joking.”
“I’m your brother, Ed. I heard everything from Will, you’re attending Jakarta Arts now, my old school. Look, you know that I’m dropping out from that school to become a rapper seriously. Listen to me, mate. I know you’re also the football team player, but you also have amazing voice, I always hear you sing, I know.” Freddie gave some advice “So, don’t dump your singing talent just only for joining the football team, you got so much potential to be a singer, dude! Besides you also wrote a song too, dude! You had shown me your song, and I think that song is really cool, you can use that song for your singing.”
Ed understood “I got it, bro.”
“And remember, you don’t have to be like Lionel Messi, you don’t have to be JT, you don’t have to be like the popular guy in high school, you can only be yourself, dude. I’m sure you can be proud of yourself, don’t despair!”
“Yeah, bro. Thank you,” Ed ended the call before giving the phone back to Chris.
“Freddie was my roommate, before he dropped out, he always pitched his demo to the record labels, he didn’t talk too much, only our business in school, assignments and our future ambitions. But at least I met you, his brother.”
Ed felt guilty “Man, what I’ve done. Should I quit football team? Should I continue my singing path?”
“If you want to quit football team, it’s up to you, it’s your decision.” Chris told.
Ed told “I’m going to have both, singing and football, I like them so bad, so badly.” Ed then asked “Can we go to the music classroom?”
“For what?”
“I got a song that I’d written before I came here.”
***
In the music classroom, Ally and Harley sang Just Give Me a Reason with Harley playing the acoustic guitar, they glared at each other in their mind.
Ally sang first “Right from the start, you were a thief, you stole my heart, and I your willing victim, I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty, and with every touch you fixed them. Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh, things you never say to me, oh, oh, tell me that you've had enough, of our love, our love. Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again, it's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts, we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again.” Then she said “It’s your turn, Harley.”
Harley sang “I'm sorry I don't understand where all of this is coming from, I thought that we were fine.”
“Oh, we had everything,”
“Your head is running wild again, my dear we still have everythin', and it's all in your mind.”
“Yeah, but this is happenin'”
“You've been havin' real bad dreams, oh, oh, you used to lie so close to me, oh, oh, there's nothing more than empty sheets, between our love, our love, oh, our love, our love.”
Both of them sang “Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again, it's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts, we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again. Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again, it's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts, we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again.”
Ally sang finishing the song “Oh, we can learn to love again, oh, we can learn to love again, oh, oh, that we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again.”
“Ed? Chris?” Harley called when Ed and Chris entered the music classroom.
Ed then apologized “Ally, first of all, I would like to apologize to all of you, especially to Will, honestly, I was too…”
Ally cut “Stop, Ed, I understand. I understand what you mean.”
Ed said “No, it was a huge mistake, I should’ve come to the mentoring last Saturday instead of practicing football team.”
Chris said “No, no, no, it’s okay, the past is over, mate.”
Ally praised “Wow, at least I have seen one of the boys who pursues both music and sports.”
“Since Remy,”
Ed told “Actually, I got a song, I wrote it, it’s titled Be Yourself.”
Ally said “Oh, actually I heard you sang that song yesterday,”
Ed was unconvinced “Really? I didn’t’ see you yesterday.”
Chris told “Okay, guys, I’d rather sing the song together with all of you than listen to all this nonsense.”
Harley told “Okay, shall we begin?”
“Ally, you’re up.” Ed said.
Ally then sang as Harley started playing his guitar “You can be just yourself, you can be just yourself.”
Ed sang “Now you’re just you, you’re just yourself, not anyone else, but only you, you can’t copy everyone’s traits, you can’t copy everyone’s character, I’m sure you’re just you.” He told “Your turn, Chris!”
Chris sang “You may not be as famous as like as a celebrity, you may not be the same as like as your friends, but I know you have yourself.”
Ed and Chris sang “Don’t even care what everybody says, but at least only you can change yourself, I’m sure you can be yourself,”
Ally and Harley sang “I’m sure you can…”
“Just be yourself,”
“I’m sure you can.”
“Hey, this is really good!” shouted Chris.
“Your turn, Ally and Harley!” Ed shouted.
Ally sang “Don’t be anyone else if you’re obsessed, don’t forget yourself because you need it, nobody can judge you, I’m sure you’re just you.”
Harley sang “You may not be as famous as like as a celebrity, you may not be the same as like as your friends, but I know you have yourself.”
Chris and Ed sang again “Don’t even care what everybody says, but at least only you can change yourself, I’m sure you can be yourself,”
Harley and Ally sang “I’m sure you can…”
“Just be yourself,”
“I’m sure you can, I’m sure you can be yourself,”
“I’m sure you can just be yourself, I’m sure you can.”
Ally sang “You can be just yourself, you can be just yourself, you can be just yourself,”
Ed sang “But I know you have yourself.”
Then four of them sang really loud, Harley also played his guitar louder “Don’t even care what everybody says, but at least only you can change yourself, I’m sure you can be yourself, I’m sure you can just be yourself, I’m sure you can, I’m sure you can be yourself, I’m sure you can just be yourself, I’m sure you can.”
“YEAH!!” shouted Ally and Chris.
“We did it!!” shouted Harley and Ed.
Then Ed just said “You can just be who you are, that what my brother said to me, so I was inspired to write this song, honestly, who can’t deny what you have, what you feel, and you can’t lie about them.”
Ally noticed Chris’ moody face “Chris, you’re moody,”
Chris denied “No, I’m fine, I’m okay,”
“Are you sick?”
“No, I’m not sick, I’m okay, Ally.” Chris then said to Ed “Ed, we accept your apology, I’ll talk to Will about the mentoring, we’re have some business on the football team.”
Ed then hugged Chris “Chris, thank you,”
***
Meanwhile, in Room 536, Remy was falling asleep on his bed, he was alone, however, he dreamed when he was with Chris last time during his swimming practice. Remy kept his hands up in his face, then Chris touched his both hands. Then he unexpectedly kissed Remy’s lips.
Remy was shocked pushing Chris away “Whoa! Dude! What in the hell are you doing?”
Chris touched his lips “Um… I…”
Remy moved forward touching Chris shoulder, he took off his shirt before finally kissing him, they were making out until the jumped to the pool.
Remy then woke up from his dream, he realizing something “Chris,” He tried to deny it “No,”
***
Back to Jakarta Arts Square, as the twerk ban protest continued, then Riley came to announce the final decision from Mr. Henderson, the principal.
“Attention, everyone, Mr. Henderson has made his final decision about the twerking ban, he decided that…”
Sophia then said cynically “Oh, just say it already!”
Casey then hoped “Please don’t ban twerk.”
Riley then announced “He has revoked the twerking ban!!”
“YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all students celebrating the revocation of the twerking ban.
Then Sophia came to the stage “We can twerk all night long, baby!!”
“YEAAAAH!!!” shouted all students.
“We did it!!” shouted Casey to Oliver.
“Man, we really did it.”
“Music!” shouted Sophia, then everyone started shaking their butt as they began twerking, everybody really enjoyed it.
Oliver said to Casey “You really enjoyed it?”

“Who cares?!” shouted Casey.

Comments

Popular Posts