Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 10



After Troy ended his call in front of the hospital, Billy came.
“Does he believe?” asked Billy.
“No, he doesn’t.” answered Troy “We already found Kim, she is still alive, that means James lied.”
“I know, but James won’t admit that he didn’t kill Kim.” said Billy “Now the doctors are checking on Kim, is she still alive or not.”
“She’s alive!” said Troy.
“I don’t think so, Troy, we should wait for the results.” said Billy.
Josh came home, he met Sam and Trevor in the terrace.
“Troy called me and told that he and Billy found Kim, he claimed that she is still alive.” said Josh.
“No way, Kim is already dead, no way she’s still alive.” said Sam.
“If Kim isn’t murdered, James lied; I’m going to see Troy now.” said Trevor.
“Trevor, we don’t know where Troy is!” said Josh.
“I will call him.” said Trevor, he left.
“I don’t believe that Kim is still alive.” said Josh.
“Me neither.” said Sam.

Trevor was riding his skateboard, but he stopped and took his iPhone, he called Troy.
“C’mon, Troy, you should answer!” said Trevor.
“Hello?” said Troy.
“Troy, I believe in you, Kim is still alive, where are you now?” asked Trevor.
“I’m in the hospital, Billy and Kim are also there.” answered Trevor.
“Okay, I’m on my way!” said Trevor ended the call, he started to ride his skateboard again.
Troy and Billy were waiting for the results, the doctor came.
“Is she still alive?” asked Troy.
“Yes, she is.” answered the doctor.
Troy and Billy were happy to hear that.
“Thank you, sir, we will see her.” said Troy, and then he and Billy came in the room, at the same time, Trevor came.
“There you are. How’s Kim? Is she alive?” asked Trevor.
Billy nodded “You didn’t believe, did you?”
“I did! I believe, but Josh and Sam don’t believe that Kim is still alive.” said Trevor.
“Billy, Trevor, Kim wakes up!” said Troy.
Billy and Trevor came in to the room.
“Kevin?” called Kim “Where is he?”
The boys were confused, should they tell that Kevin was in the prison or not.
Sam was checking his Facebook on his iPhone, later, he opened Kim’s profile, he saw her latest status.
“Josh, you got to see this!” said Sam.
“You open Kim’s Facebook?” asked Josh.
“Read my phone, bro, read my phone!” said Sam.
Josh read Kim’s latest Facebook status “Am I dead? Am I alive?”
“I think Troy’s right, she might be still alive!” said Sam.
“Kim is already dead!” said Josh.
“James lied to us! I think he’s playing with us!” said Sam.
“No, Kim is already dead!” said Josh.
“I’m going home now, I’m confused.” said Sam, he left.
Trevor came to Kim, he told the truth.
“Kim, James sued Kevin, he thought you’re dead.” said Trevor.
“Oh no, it’s my fault, I shouldn’t date James and cheated on Kevin, this thing wouldn’t be happened if I didn’t do that.” said Kim.
“No, Kim, it’s James’ fault, you were forced to date him.” said Trevor.
“How did you know that?” asked Kim.
“I heard James’ conversation with his friends.” answered Trevor “He shouldn’t be apologized.”
“I want to see Kevin.” said Kim.
Trevor came out from the room.
“Did you tell her?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, she wants to meet Kevin, we should ask the police to let Kevin out for a while.” answered Trevor.
“But how?” asked Billy “That’s impossible.”
“Nothing is impossible.” said Troy.
The boys came to the police station, they asked the police to take Kevin to the hospital for a while.
“Okay, I know you want him to out for a while, I accept it, but in one condition, he should back here at 6 PM, and we will be watching you.” said the officer.
“Thank you very much, officer.” said Troy.
The boys went back to the hospital, Kevin finally met Kim.
“Kim, how you…” asked Kevin.
“I’m sorry, Kevin, I’m still alive, they’re not crazy. And I made my terrible mistake, I shouldn’t cheat on you, James forced me to do that.” said Kim.
“Kim.” said Kevin, then he kissed Kim.
“So you’re still loving me?” asked Kim.
“Yeah, I still love you.” answered Kevin “You have to come to the court if possible.”
“Kevin.” called Troy “We will take her to the court, she will tell the truth.”
“Thank you, bro.” said Kevin, he hugged Troy.
James saw them at the outside and mad at them.

Josh was sleeping shirtless on the sofa, when the bell rang, he woke up and opened the door, it was Troy.
“Troy, where were you?” asked Josh
“I told you, I found Kim, I took her to the hospital.” answered Troy.
“Is she really still alive?” asked Josh while Troy took his shirt off.
“You should hear this, Kim and Kevin’s conversation.” answered Troy gave his iPhone to Josh.
Josh played the recordings; he finally believed that Kim was actually still alive “I believe in you now, Kim is still alive, but we need to find out that James forced Kim to have sex with him. You will be coming back to school tomorrow, you must ask James.”
“I’ll ask him tomorrow.” said Troy.
“Troy, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you.” said Josh, he hugged Troy.
“You don’t need to apologize, bro, that’s okay.” said Troy, he hugged Josh once again.

Comments

Popular Posts