Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 8



Troy was on the way to his home, but he stopped.
“Maybe I should go to the college to see Josh and Trevor, I’m worried about them.” thought Troy, he finally went to the college.
Sam finally came home, he saw a piece of paper in front of the door.
“Hey, what’s this?” asked Sam, he read the message “Do you want to know who the father of Susan’s baby is? Stay tune –M.” He put the paper on his pocket “I should put this for more clues.”

Troy finally came to the college, he realized that the college is empty after the earthquake,
“Where is everybody?” asked Troy, he ran inside the college, even without greet the security who didn’t realize “Josh! Trevor!” He started to search Josh and Trevor.
Meanwhile, Josh arrived in his class, however, nothing was there except him.
“Where is everybody? Why everybody wasn’t here after the earthquake?” said Josh, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the text from Trevor “My class is really empty right now! You too?” He replied the message.
“Josh!” called Troy passed by.
“Troy?” called Josh, he came out from his class, he saw Troy “Troy!”
“Josh!” called Troy came to Josh.
“What are you doing here?” asked Josh.
“I’m worry about you, bro, the school is off after the earthquake.” answered Troy.
“Well, no one in my class right now, maybe because of the quake.” said Josh.
“Josh!” called Trevor, and then he saw Troy “Troy, what are you doing here?”
“I’m worried about you both, that’s the reason.” said Troy.
“We should go home now.” said Trevor.
Kevin came to his house, then Kenneth came.
“Kenneth, you didn’t come to college, did you?” asked Kevin.
“I did, but after the earthquake, I left the college immediately.” answered Kenneth “Dude, what happen to you?”
“Kim is dead.” answered Kevin.
“Kim is dead? No, no, no! I don’t believe this.” said Kenneth.
“Bro, read this message!” said Kevin gave his iPhone to Kenneth.
Kenneth read the message “No, this is true? Oh man, your chance to date Kim was gone.”
“Man, I need to rest.” said Kevin went to his room.
Troy, Josh, and Trevor finally arrived at home, they went to the family room.
“Oh man, I hope no more quake.” said Troy laid down on the sofa.
“Yeah, that was so huge, I mean not too huge.” said Trevor.
“Okay, coming!” said Josh after the bell was ringing, he opened the door “Hi, Billy, you should in your school now.”
“I’m sorry to disturb you, Josh, but I shouldn’t come to school after the earthquake.” said Billy “How’s M?”
“I haven’t got any messages from M so far, maybe Troy has the messages.” said Josh.
“Can I come in?” asked Billy.
“Sure, be my guest.” answered Josh.
“Thanks.” said Billy came in, while Josh closed the door, and then Billy saw Troy.
“Hi, Billy!” greeted Troy came to him.
“Hi, Troy, how’s M?” asked Billy.
“Not yet, I haven’t got any messages from him so far.” answered Troy “Maybe we should talk it in my bedroom.”
“Sure.” said Billy.
Troy and Billy came in to the bedroom, while Josh came back to the family room.
“Oh man, I think I should tune in to the news.” said Josh.
“Not information about M again!” said Trevor.
Back to Kevin’s house, Kenneth opened the door, the police came.
“Excuse me, sir, is this Kevin’s house? And are you Kevin’s older brother?” asked the police,
“Yeah, I am.” answered Kenneth.
“What’s going on, bro?” asked Kevin came.
“Are you Kevin?” asked the police.
“Yeah, I am.” answered Kevin, suddenly, the police arrested him immediately “Hey! What the hell is going on!?”
“What are you doing!?” shouted Kenneth after the police put Kevin into the police car.
“We got a report that your brother has murdered his ex-girlfriend, Kim, from her boyfriend, James.” answered the police, and then the police left and sent Kevin to the prison.
“No! Kevin wouldn’t do that!” shouted Kenneth, after the police left, he kicked the trash can “Goddamn it!” He took his BlackBerry phone and send messages to Kevin’s friends.
Josh got a message form Kenneth.
“Kenneth?” said Josh, he read the message, he found out that James has sued Kevin “Oh no.”
“What’s going on?” asked Trevor.
“Josh has sued Kevin for killing Kim.” answered Josh.
“Kim was murdered by him?” asked Trevor “How dare he is!”
“Trevor, I know Kevin wouldn’t do that, he is nice person, no way he could do that.” said Josh.
“Oh man, we should find evidences that prove that Kevin is innocent!” said Trevor.
Then Troy came and heard the conversation “Is that right that Kevin is sued by James?”
“Yeah, Troy.” answered Josh.
“No, I don’t want to see Kevin is sent to the prison by James, we got to find a proof!” said Troy.
“But how?” asked Trevor.
“We should visit Kim’s house!” answered Troy.
“Troy, I need to go home now, I have a math course, I will right back.” said Billy.
“Yeah, good luck with your course.” said Troy, he shook Billy’s hand, after that, Billy left. “Let’s go!”
Back to Sam’s house, he opened his email account, he found an email from M.
“I got to see this!” said Sam, he opened the email, it said:
Do you want to know the baby’s father? Well you will be shocked, and he is the most controversial student in your school. Hope this help.
xoxo
M
Sam started to mad after read the email, he came out and went to James’ house.
Troy, Josh, and Trevor arrived at Kim’s house, Trevor knocked the door when he couldn’t open the door.
“It’s locked.” said Josh.
“No one is here, Kim is already dead.” said Trevor.
“Oh man, should come in through the window!” said Troy.
“Are you crazy?!” shouted Josh mad “We shouldn’t do that!”
“But this is the only way, bro!” said Troy.
“No, I won’t agree with that!” said Josh.
“Guys, calm down, we got to find another way, we shouldn’t be here anymore, we should search for another proof!” said Trevor “It’s no use, man!” Then he saw James “James!” Then James ran away “Hey, don’t run!” He started to chase James.
“Trevor!” shouted Troy started to run to chase him.
James was still running, but Trevor and Troy were chasing him.
“Hey, stop!” shouted Trevor.
“Stop!” shouted Troy.
Then James got away when it was almost the red light, Trevor was still running, but he surprised when a car was going to hit him, Troy pulled him from the street.
“Whoa!” shouted Trevor.
“Damn, he got away!” shouted Troy.
Trevor punched the floor “No we can’t find any evidence!”
“No, we can!” said Troy.
“Too late, Troy, we’re going to be seeing Kevin sent to the prison by James.” said Trevor.
“C’mon, we shouldn’t give up!” said Troy.
“No, I give up, I hope the judge find evidence which proves that Kevin is innocent.” said Trevor, he left.
“Trevor!” called Troy.
James finally got away from Troy and Trevor, but he was bumped by Sam.
“Sam, what the hell are you!?” shouted James.
“You impregnated my girlfriend! You’re the father of the baby!” shouted Sam.
“Don’t accuse me!” shouted James.
“You’re liar! You made me broke up with Susan! And you should stay away…” shouted Sam, suddenly, he was kissed by James, he was shocked after that.
“Are you proud to be kissed by me?” said James, Sam didn’t answer “Ha, I knew it!” He left.
Sam was still shocked.

At night, Troy was in the terrace, he was thinking. Then Billy came.
“Billy?” called Troy.
“Troy, why are you sad?” asked Billy.
“Kevin was sued by James, you know that?” answered Troy.
Billy nodded “I’m sorry to hear this.”
“Man, I wish I can help him, but no evidence, there’s nothing I can do.” said Troy.
Then Billy stand up “Troy, you want to save Kevin? There’s something you can do! You can find evidence! You can do it! There are many evidences! Don’t give up!”
“But we found nothing.” said Troy.
“No, not yet! We should find another!” shouted Billy.
“Okay, but tomorrow is the first court.” said Troy,
“We’re not going to attend the court while we’re searching for clues!” said Billy “Let’s go!”
“Hold on, I’m going to text Josh.” said Troy, he sent a text to Josh’s iPhone, he put his iPhone on the pocket “Let’s go find evidence!” He and Billy left.

Comments

Popular Posts