Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 23

Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains sexual references, coarse language, and mature themes. For general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.


In the modelling classroom, there were the casting for Jakarta Arts Annual Fall Fashion Week with Geri, the modelling teacher, judging each student auditioning for a place on the fashion week, there were thirty girls auditioning, including Tahan, but only ten spots were available. Each girl walked on a runway showcasing their catwalk skills with Shakira’s She Wolf playing on the background.
“Good girls!” Geri shouted “I love you, girls!”
The girls walked on the runway, posed their best shot as they arrived at the platform, and walked back to the backstage. Tahan walked impressing most of the girls and Geri as she was the last to walk on the runway. Finally, the casting was over.
Geri then announced “The ten girls who I call are going to walk on the Jakarta Arts Fall Fashion Week this weekend. First is… Tahan.”
The girls gave applause as Tahan got surprised, she swore “Oh my God!! Really, ma’am? Am I the first to impress you?!” She ran into geri.
Geri congratulated “Congratulations, Geri, you will be the first to walk on the runway in Jakarta Arts Square.”
“Thank you!!” Tahan shouted.
***
“That’s it for today’s practice, guys! Take a shower, we’re practicing again tomorrow, this Saturday!” shouted Travis wrapping up the football practice  before the Jakarta Arts football team players went to the locker room to have a shower and change their clothes.
Andrew then asked Ed as they entered the locker room “Hey, Ed,”
“Andrew, wow! I thought I never saw you in the football team, and you never attended the mentoring either.”
“I have some family business to do.” Andrew then revealed “My grandmother has renal cancer.”
“I’m so sorry for that, mate.”
Andrew then asked as Ed opened his locker “By the way, I saw your audition video, you sang really great, dude.”
Ed then took off his shirt “Anyway, I remember you sang Chris Brown’s Loyal, you rapped really great. My brother is a rapper, but you’re better than him to be honest.”
“Man, your brother is really good rapper, really? Seriously?”
“I’m serious, dude!”
Andrew then suggested “Hey, I have an idea, why don’t we form a pop rap group containing both of us.”
Ed then replied “Before we form, I want us sing a song first.”
Andrew agreed “I agree.” He also took off his shirt.
Then Chris came after most of football team players left the locker room “Hi, guys!”
“Hi, Chris,” Ed replied.
Chris then noticed Andrew “Andrew, you’re never coming to the mentoring, aren’t you?”
“Family business,” Andrew explained his reason.
“Will texted me the mentoring has been moved to Sunday so it wouldn’t clash with our football practice, so we can practice and attend mentoring, dude!” Chris said “I got to go, I’ll see you later.”
“Yeah, Chris.” Ed said “So, where we are going to sing?”
Andrew noticed no one was near them except Chris “We’re taking a shower first before singing my favorite song.”
“Good idea,” Ed said before he and Andrew left to take a shower.
Chris then took off his shirt in front of his locker, then Remy entered the locker room approaching him.
Remy greeted “Hi,”
“Hi, what’s up?” asked Chris starred at Remy.
“Chris, we need to talk, alone.”
Chris then replied “Why? At least we’re alone, Ed and Andrew are taking a shower.”
“Chris, remember when you kissed me at the pool? I guess you’re not kidding anymore, you’re gay.”
“Dude, no, no,” Chris denied “I’m not gay, I have told you! I’m straight!”
Remy then revealed as he held Chris’ hand “Chris, I think I’ve fallen in love with you. I’m in love with you, Chris. I dreamed I kissed you in the pool, Chris, and you kissed me back.” He attempted to kiss Chris.
But Chris pushed Remy away “Remy, I told you I’m not gay!” He quickly put his gray t-shirt and blue jacket on before closing his locker and leaving the locker room.
“Chris!” shouted Remy. Then he sang Carly Rae Jepsen’s Curiosity “Break a bone, got me on my knees, you break my heart, just to watch it bleed.” He reclined in front of Chris’ locker “I'm sick with love, sick like a disease, don't call me up , just so I can please you. I can't stand the way you're smiling, I can't stand the way I'm lying. I know, I know, I know you got the key, and you know, you know, you know that it's for me, it's not up to you, you know it's up to me but curiosity will never let me go. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, uh oh , oh oh oh oh oh oh, will never let me go , oh oh oh oh oh oh, uh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh, Uh oh Curiosity… So don't break me tonight, this is crazy love, and you know I'm gunna follow you home, through the rain, cause I need your love, and you know I'm gunna follow you home.” He exited the locker room to follow Chris “Cause I need your love and you know I'm going to follow you. I know, I know, I know you got the key, you know, you know, you know that it's for me, well I think that we should try it out and see yeah, curiosity…” He ran chasing Chris to Jakarta Arts Square “So don't break me tonight, this is crazy love, and you know I'm gunna follow you home, through the rain, cause I need your love, yes I need your love. So don't break me tonight, this is crazy love, and you know I'm gunna follow you home, through the rain, cause I need your love, yes I need your love. Will never let me go. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, uh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh, will never let me go.” He then saw Chris approaching Chloe in front of the announcement board “Chris,” He then felt really jealous on Chris for allegedly flirting Chloe in order to get out of the gay thing.
Chris asked “Chloe, hey, I need to ask you for a favor, you should have sex wth me.”
“What?” asked Chloe “You want to have sex with me? Dude, hell no, I don’t want to have sex with anybody else right now.” Chloe then walked away from Chris.
Chris then followed Chloe “Seriously, Chloe, I just want to lose my virgin status, I’m still a virgin dude, I know having sex in here is disgraceful, but I just want to get rid my virginity.”
Chloe then said “No, I can’t, I have some business to do tonight.” She left the square.
***
Back to the locker room, where Ed and Andrew closed their lockers after putting their clothes on after shower. Then they looked at each other, and the music in their mind started playing, MKTO’s Classic.
“Let’s go!” shouted Andrew.
Ed sang “Ooh girl you’re shining like a 5th avenue diamond, and they don’t make you like they used to, you’re never going out of style. Ooh pretty baby, this world might've gone crazy, the way you save me, who can blame me, when I just wanna make you smile?”
Both of them sang as they like flirting the girls “I wanna thrill you like Michael, I wanna kiss you like Prince. Let’s get it on like Marvin Gaye, like Hathaway, write a song for you like this. You’re over my head, I’m out of my mind, thinking I was born in the wrong time, one of a kind, living in a world gone plastic, Baby you’re so classic.” They danced as the piano on their mind playing between the line, they sang “Baby you’re so classic, baby you, baby you’re so classic.”
Andrew rapped “Baby you’re class and baby you're sick, I never met a girl like you ever til we met, a star in the 40s, centrefold in the 50s, got me tripping out like the sixties, Hippies Queen of the discotheque, a 70s dream and an 80s best, Hepburn, BeyoncĂ©, Marilyn, Massive, girl you’re timeless, just so classic.”
Both sang agan “You're over my head I’m out of my mind, thinking I was born in the wrong time, it's love on rewind, everything is so throwback-ish. Out of my league, old school chic, like a movie star, from the silver screen, you’re one of a kind living in a world gone plastic, Baby you’re so classic. Baby you’re so classic.”
Ed sang ending the song “Baby you’re so classic…” Then he shouted “WOO!!! That was really epic!”
“So we’re going to form a duo?” asked Andrew.
“Yup!” Ed agreed.
***
Delta asked Ally in Asphalt Canteen about Katie as they enjoyed their late lunch, they also saw most students having lunch there.
Delta asked “What’s going on with Katie, she’s been absent for a whole week, I didn’t see her in my music class, most teachers like Jake and Casey knew she wasn’t in the classes.”
Ally answered “I don’t know, I don’t have any idea why she’s been acting strangely, she didn’t want to talk to anyone, including me, Amber, and Fearne.”
“Well, this is too far for her, she’s been in this situation, but this is too far for us. We need to talk to her.”
Jordan then came “Ally, do you have any idea why Katie didn’t attend her classes a whole week? This is too strange for me.”
“We’ll talk to her.” Ally said.
***
Tahan was also taking an additional dance lesson in the basketball field, she danced with four backup dancers, including Bianca, to Nicki Minaj’s Save Me.
The dance was seen by Will, Oliver, Edwin, and Ryan from the audience seats.
Will said “I don’t know that Tahan can sing, dance, and modelling.”
Ryan told “She’s multitalented, she has really great potential.”
Edwin shouted “Yeah! Go Tahan!!”
Oliver praised Tahan “Yeah, she’s deserved to be one of the top 5 students who had really great audition, anyway she dances great.”
“We have another mentoring this Saturday, don’t we?” asked Ryan.
Will replied “I moved it into Sunday, because on Saturday, Chris, Ed, and Andrew need to practice football.”
Edwin told “I heard Tahan will lead the school’s Fashion Week this weekend.”
“But we need to keep with the mentoring, mate.” Oliver said “There’s no reason to skip the mentoring to see her walking in the runway.”
“Yup, Oliver’s right.” Will added.
“Man, I just need to watch the fashion show.” Ryan told.
“Guys, relax, we can watch the show on Saturday.” Edwin said.
“That was a relief.”
“C’mon, guys, it’s our turn!” shouted the basketball team captain arriving with other players, which made Tahan and all dancers leaving the field.
“She needs to showcase her dance in our next mentoring.” Will whispered to Oliver.
***
“Here we are, here’s your new room!” Ed opened the door entering Room 326 with Andrew bringing his Reebok Short Haul Backpack and black suitcase “Welcome to our room, my roommate!”
“Wow! You got so much great stuffs, dude!!” Andrew said as he saw around the room. He saw a sofa and table in front of the door, then he saw two beds, dining table, kitchen, bathroom door, a bookshelf, and Steven Gerrard poster on the wall in front of the dining table and beds, and of course, football next to Ed’s bed.
“You’re now officially my new roommate, dude!”
“And your partner in music!”
Ed then put his bag on his bed before going to the kitchen to take two Pepsi cans from the fridge “Here you go!” He threw one Pepsi can to Andrew.
Andrew caught it “Thanks!” He started drinking Pepsi after opening the can.
Ed also started drinking his Pepsi “You supported Germany on the World Cup?”
“Nope, I supported England, you?”
“Brazil, the home team, too bad they were humiliated in the semifinal.”
“Yeah,” Andrew sat down on the sofa with Ed “So, what’s our name?”
“What?”
“For our pop rap duo, dude! We need something spectacular! And we could also record our own music, send it to the record company, record our own album, and sell our own music! We need a spectacular name!”
“The Spectacular?” asked Ed.
“No, no, no, don’t The Spectacular, it’s too…”
“Repetitive?”
“No, clichĂ©. How about this, Ed and Andrew.”
“No, no, no, I don’t think so, we need ‘spectacular’ name.”
“Spectrum?”
“No, no, no.”
“You’re right.”
“Double H?”
Andrew agreed “That’s it! Double H! Our surnames surely are from H! Double H!”
“Harrington and Horton! That’s it! I think we got to make our own songs!”
“I agree!”
***
“Katie?” Ally entered the room seeing Katie lying in bed depressed.
“What? I don’t want to talk to anybody, leave me, please, come back tonight.”
Jordan then entered the room along with Delta, he told “Katie, we need to talk,”
“You didn’t attend your classes a whole week, we heard you feeling really depressed, we need to know what’s going on.” Delta added.
Katie denied “No, you won’t understand,”
Jordan said “Katie, you’re my classmate, so I need to know what went wrong with you, and Ally and Delta are here to hear your problem, so tell us, we will give you some advice.”
Katie recounted emotionally “My parents… my parents… are divorcing, my dad… is having an affair…”
Jordan said “I know how you feel your parents are divorcing, Katie, my parents were divorced before I got to sing in this school.”
Katie added “I… I accidently browsed cancer! Now I’m afraid of cancer, and I’m afraid to die… And I can’t sleep last night.”
Delta said “Girl, that’s really horrible.”
“I just… don’t want to do anything but resisting the negative minds. It’s hard for me to do anything, I just don’t want to do anything.”
Jordan said “Katie, I just think you need to sing something, sing a song to calm yourself down, it would be a great idea.”
“I agree,” Delta said.
Katie said “I’ll try,” Then she took her phone to play Lindsey Stirling’s Shatter Me, she then started singing “I pirouette in the dark, I see the stars through me. Tired mechanical heart, beats 'til the song disappears. Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me, somebody make me feel alive, and shatter me. So cut me from the line, dizzy, spinning endlessly, somebody make me feel alive, and shatter me!” As the violin beat dropped, Katie started touching her forehead.
“Katie!” shouted Jordan.
“Katie, no!” Ally shouted.
Katie screamed “Shatter me! Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me! If only the clockwork could speak, I wouldn't be so alone, we'd burn every magnet and spring, and spiral into the unknown. Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me, somebody make me feel alive, and shatter me. So cut me from the line, dizzy, spinning endlessly, somebody make me feel alive, and shatter me!” Then she shouted “No!” She immediately stopped the music.
“Katie, what’s wrong?” asked Delta.
“I don’t know, I just… I just don’t want to sing now.” Katie then exited the room.
“We need to take her to Jamie later!” Jordan suggested “But not now, if you can’t sleep again, we’re taking you to Jamie.”
***
At 8:30 PM, Chris entered Casey’s office in the teachers’ office, he knocked the door before entering “Casey, can I talk?”
Casey was relaxing in front of his computer “Sure, have a seat.” He stood up moving to the sofa with Chris “What’s wrong?”
Chris told “Promise me not to tell anyone what I said to you, this might be… inappropriate for most people here, I hope you’re not mad or offended after I explained my…”
“It’s okay, Chris, just straight to the point, I faced most of inappropriate issues when I was still in Australia during my college life, I think I won’t be mad or offended as you explain.”
Chris revealed “I’m in love with someone.”
Casey then smiled “Wow! You’re in love? Oh man! That’s really awesome, Chris, well, have you shot her? I mean confess your love to her.”
Chris continued “It’s not she, but he. Well, I tried to deny it, but… I’m in love with my best mate, Remy. I tried to get over it, I try to deny that I’m not gay, I even ask Chloe to have sex with me, but she repeatedly refused. I don’t know, I don’t know whether I should love him or just get myself over the homosexuality. Homosexuality is not normal in Indonesia, I know, so I need to…”
Casey cut “Chris, I faced homosexual people in Australia, don’t worry, it’s normal, it’s normal to fall in love with someone else, even though it’s not the opposite sex, but the same sex. So, you’re facing the two options, homosexuality or get back to heterosexual, but if you find you deny homosexuality is hard, you got to accept that you’re gay. I think it’s not problem.” He then said “If you want to love him, then say it to him, just be true to yourself, be you, and be just the way you are. Now, meet him and confess your feelings to him.” He then started singing Kris Allen’s The Vision of Love “Wake up if you believe, love is not a fading dream, tell me I'm not the only one, who feels this way right now. Lonely needs a friend, ask him where he's been, you could be the Light that comes, and turns his world around. I don't wanna run, I don't wanna hide when someone needs somebody, I don't wanna say, I don't got the time when someone needs somebody, with a little faith and a little soul, we can't go wrong, we can't go wrong. When a heart breaks… And the world shakes… Will we stand for the vision of love? When a tear falls… And the fear crawls… Will we stand for the vision of love? Will we stand for the vision of love? Singing! Whoa-oh-oh-oh… Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh… Let's stand up! Let's stand! Let's stand for the vision, stand for the vision of love. Wake up… Wake up… Wake up if you believe. When a heart breaks and the world shakes, will we stand for the vision of love? Will we stand for the vision of love?”
Chris told “Thanks, Casey.”
“You’re welcome, I hope you have made your decision.”
“I have, sir.” Chris exited the teachers’ office before walking to the dorm, he then walked upstairs to the fifth floor, he opened the Room 536 door, as he closed the door, he saw Remy standing up from his bed walking into him. Chris immediately kissed Remy on the lips.
Remy resisted “Chris,”
“Remy, I love you, I tried to deny, but I love you, I’m gay.”
Remy happily replied “You know what, I love you too, I’m also gay.” He then kissed Chris back before making out with him.
Chris took off Remy’s blue and black jacket and green shirt, while Remy took off Chris’ blue jacket and white t-shirt, they were both shirtless as they continued making out in bed as they unzipped their pants.
“I love you,” Chris said.
“I love you too.” Remy kissed Chris’ lips before making out with each other while rolling around the bed, he then kissed Chris’ body before licking his private parts.
“Ah… Ah…” Chris moaned in pleasure.
***
Meanwhile, Katie attempted to sleep earlier with Ally and Jordan staying in the room, she was struggling to sleep, her negative minds prevented her from sleeping, she wanted to talk to both Ally and Jordan, but she couldn’t, she was terrified. She then felt guilty for being irresponsible. Finally she couldn’t sleep all night long.
***
The next morning, Chris and Remy woke up naked only covered by white sheets hugging each other after having sex for the first time. Chris then opened his eyes starring at Remy.
Chris greeted “Morning,”
Remy replied “Morning, how was it?”
“It’s cool, dude.” Chris laughed “Shall we have it one more time.”
“Yeah, dude, finally, we’re in love with each other.” Remy kissed Chris’ lips “You don’t tell anyone, do you?”
Chris revealed “Honestly, I told Casey, but he’s promised not to tell anyone.”
“Well, that’s fine, nobody needs to know about what we did.” Remy started another making out with Chris as they rolled around in bed.
Chris stopped making out with Remy as he saw the clock, it was 9 AM, he immediately stood up “Oh man! The football practice!!” He quickly dressed up.
“Man, you have another football practice already?”
Chris wore his football team uniform “Yeah, dude, if I get late, Travis will be mad at me! I got to hurry!” He quickly washed his face and hands before taking two slices of bread and a slice of cheese “I got to go, Remy!” He then kissed Remy before leaving the room eating the sandwich.
“Be careful, Chris.” Remy sprawled himself on bed after Chris left.
***
In Jakarta Arts Square, most of the students gathered in front of the stage to watch annual Fall Fashion Week showcasing the fashion collections made by designers mostly Jakarta Arts alumni. Geri smiled when the stage was set into the runway, and she saw on backstage the models, including Tahan, were preparing for their first walk wearing the dresses. She then talked to Tahan who wore orange dress.
“Hi, Tahan,” Geri greeted.
“Hi, ma’am. How do I look?”
“You looked really pretty today with that dress, so remember when I taught you in the modelling class, okay?”
“Yes, ma’am.”
“Good girl, good luck, don’t screw it up.” Geri then left Tahan to give some advice to other models.
Meanwhile, Will, Oliver, Ryan, and Edwin were standing up preparing to watch the fashion show, they knew that Tahan would be the first to walk on the runway. The Square was crowded with the students who were doing “talk the talk” and “walk the walk.”
“Tahan would be styled to rock in this stage, dude!” shouted Ryan “Well, everybody is here, anyway.”
“The clothes will probably be sold in H&M in front of this school.” Edwin told, then Will, Oliver, and Ryan starred at him “What?”
Harley then came “Am I late to watch? Is the sbow starting yet?”
Will replied “Relax, dude, the show is not yet started.”
Geri then came to the stage introducing the show “Welcome to Jakarta Arts’ Annual Fall Fashion Week, everyone!”
“Now that’s just begun!” Will added.
As the audiences cheered and gave applause, Geri continued “Today, we will showcasing you the must have high fashion this fall designed by mostly Jakarta Arts alumni! I hope you enjoy the show and buy your favorites in H&M in front of Jakarta Arts! First up,” Geri then left the stage as the audience giving applause and cheers.
First up, Tahan started walking from the backstage to the runway wearing the orange dress, she showcasing her catwalk skills really well, much to the most audiences’ talks, like “She’s pretty beautiful,” “I want that dress,” “She’s a great model, isn’t she?”
Harley immediately looked at Tahan “Wow, I don’t know that Tahan is so much beautiful, she’s really pretty beautiful, mate.”
Ryan teased “Oh, you have a crush on her, don’t you?”
“I’m just telling the truth, dude.” Harley continued seeing Tahan as she walked back to the backstage.
Then everyone saw the other models one by one walked on the runway, each wearing the dresses which impressed most of the audiences, their catwalk skills also had successfully charmed most of the guys.
“You know they’re beautiful, but Ally’s still my girl.” Oliver joked.
“Yeah, she’s your girl, Oliver.” Will added with jealous tone.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” asked Oliver noticed Will’s tone.
“I’m just saying.”
***
“You don’t have any family business, do you?” asked Ed exiting the dorm with Andrew walking to the football field.
Andrew replied “I’m done with that, my grandma is back at home, so I can stay here this weekend to practice and attend mentoring.”
“Well, I hope your grandma gets well from her cancer.”
“I hope so.”
Then Ed stopped as he saw Sophia walking and talking with Ashlee near the stadium, his face has gone red “Oh, looked at her…”
Andrew asked “What’s up, bro?” He then saw Sophia and Ashlee, he guessed “Oh… You have a crush on her? Ashlee?”
“No, the brunette one.” Ed mentioned Sophia “She’s one of our mentors, dude, I just want to shoot her with a song.” Ed then got an idea “I have an idea about our first song, dude! We got to write a song after practicing football!” He quickly ran to the football field.
“Ed!!” Andrew followed Ed.
***
“How’s Katie?” asked Delta sitting on the chair in front of Jordan in Asphalt Canteen.
Jordan replied “She couldn’t sleep again last night, she didn’t want to see Jamie, and she also refused to sleep. I’ve talked with Jamie, he said that he would call her mother. She really needs help, ma’am.”
“I understand,”
Jordan revealed “I just want to help her dealing with this.”
“I know, her mother needs to come soon,”
“But first, I’m taking her to the therapist.”
“Jordan, no, let her mother takes her, her mother knows everything about her, so she must be the first to know her condition.”

“I don’t know about that, ma’am, but she won’t be attending the mentoring tomorrow, it’s for her best.”

Comments

Popular Posts