Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point Episode 2



Previously on Unnatural Murders: The Boiling Point.
Troy opened the present quickly, and then the present was a brand new skateboard “Whoa! This is for me? Thank you, bro!”
“You’re welcome, Troy. Anyway, you can use it tomorrow to school.” said Josh “Give me five!” he gave a high-five to Troy.
“I’m afraid about the stepmother, dad will be falling in love and he won’t care about us anymore.” answered Josh.
“Josh, don’t think this will be like a fairytale.” said Troy.
“I broke up with Kim last night!” answered Kevin.
Sam shocked “Why the hell did you break up with her!?”
Then the bell rang, all students sat on their chair, while their teacher and the new student came, and that was right! He was Kim’s affair!
“Oh no!” said Kevin.
“My brother always do that trick, he same like you. Oh, I’m Josh.” said Josh.
“I’m Trevor, nice to meet you.” said the boy.
“Sam, I heard there’s a new student, his name is James.” said Troy.
“Wait, how did you know that?” asked Sam.
“On the break time, I went to the principal’s room and saw the data; I heard James is the most controversial student in his last school. He is extremely popular, but he enjoys casual sex with both male and female, and he likes to smoke weeds.” answered Troy.
“I’m back –M.” read Josh.

Josh was shocked to read his latest message.
“This is really impossible! M is already dead!” shouted Josh.
“M?” said Troy, he took Josh’s iPhone and read the message “Oh no, this is really not good!”
“Guys!” called Trevor came “Why are you so shocked?”
“No, it’s alright, we always shocked when we read our latest text message on our iPhone.” answered Josh.
“Yeah, totally.” said Troy “Troy, you should in the driving school now!”
“Oh no, I forgot about that, well, I have to go now.” said Josh, he left.
“Troy, is that from M?” asked Trevor.
“No, I don’t know about him.” answered Troy.
“Don’t lie, Troy, because I got a message from M too.” said Trevor.
“When did you got this?” asked Troy.
“Two months ago, my friend has been missing for two months.” answered Trevor.

Kevin arrived at home, Kenneth opened the door for him.
“Hi, how was your school?” asked Kenneth.
“It was so awful, I broke up with Kim, and now she is dating the most controversial new boy on school.” answered Kevin.
“Oh my God, she shouldn’t do that.” said Kenneth.
“Oh man, if she requested me to date her again, I would say no.” said Kevin.
Troy and Trevor were in their bedroom, they was sitting in Troy’s bed and talking about M.
“So the previous M is your mother’s murderer?” asked Trevor.
“Yeah.” answered Troy “He tried to expose our secrets.”
“I think the new M kidnapped my friend, Randy.” said Trevor “Before he was gone missing, we told our secrets at night, when I woke up he was gone.”
“What secrets did you told to him?” asked Troy.
“You shouldn’t tell anybody.” said Trevor.
“I won’t, I promise.” said Troy.
Trevor told his secrets “Before I was twelfth grader, I and my former girlfriend hung out on the night. We just chit-chat, and then we had our first kiss, but…”
After Trevor and his former girlfriend had their first kiss, suddenly, the unknown boys called geng motor group came, they attacked the place and made all people scared and ran away.
“AAARRGH!” shouted Trevor’s girlfriend when the unknown boys were going to attack her.
Then Trevor attack them to protect his girlfriend, but a boy attack him and made him fell asleep.
When Trevor woke up, he saw nothing but the place was destroyed.
“Oh no!” shouted Trevor ran outside, he soon found his girlfriend was killed by the Geng Motor “No!”
“After my girlfriend was killed on the incident, I was sad and realizing it was my fault to take her here, and I decided to run away from the house and transfer school, and I left my parents and my little brother.” said Trevor.
“Where did you live?” asked Troy.
“I rent a house and I also work part-time after school, but I can’t rent a house right now because they are so expensive.” answered Trevor.
“Have you met your family?” asked Troy.
“No, I haven’t met them yet.” answered Trevor “I really miss them, but I can’t meet them.”
“Don’t worry, Trevor, you don’t need to be afraid,” said Troy, he hugged Trevor.
When Sam came out from the supermarket, he saw a girl who think was familiar.
“Is she Spencer?” said Sam “Oh no!” Sam soon ran away when he thought that girl was his sister, Spencer.
Spencer talked to her friend “I think he’s kinda familiar.”
Sam started his car engine, and he left the supermarket.
“Oh man, when I met her last time?” said Sam, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the latest message “I’m back –M.” He got another text message and read it “Have you met your sister now, Sam? –M.” He was shocked after read the messages “This is impossible.”
Kevin was watching movie on HBO channel.
“Oh, I wish Kim was here.” said Kevin.
Kenneth came “Popcorn?”
“Thanks, bro.” he ate the popcorn.
“Have you forgotten about Kim?” asked Kenneth.
“I can’t do it, I really can’t do it, I swear.” answered Kevin “I can’t stop think about her, I want to be her boyfriend again, but he cheated on me.”
“Kevin, you should relax, maybe that will help you forget her.” said Kenneth.
“Thank you, bro, but I need to think first.” said Kevin, he remembered when he met Kim for the first time.
Two years ago, Kevin came to his high school for the first time, and then he hit Kim.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, are you okay?’ asked Kevin.
“No, I should apologize to you.” answered Kim, and then Kim started to like him “Hi, what’s your name?”
“Kevin.” answered Kevin.
“Kim.” said Kim “I like you.”
“Me too.” said Kevin.
It was the day when Kevin dated Kim for the first time.
After Kevin remembered that, he tried to forget about Kim.
“No, I can’t do it.” said Kevin, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the message “Hi, Kevin, I’m back, and you’re so poor, you lost your girlfriend –M.”
Josh was on the way to his house, suddenly, he saw an ambulance and the police car were crossing the street.
“What’s going on?” said Josh, he turned his bike back and followed them, and then he arrived at the house, and then he got a call from Troy, he answered the call.
“Josh, where are you? You should be at home now.” asked Troy.
“Troy, I’m on my way, but I saw an ambulance and the police car, and I followed them to the house, maybe the murders.” answered Josh.
Trevor also heard “Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this.”
“Where’s the address where you are?” asked Troy, Josh answered the address.
“That’s Randy’s house!” said Trevor “Troy, we need to go there!”
“Josh, Trevor and I have to go to the house, maybe there’s something about Trevor’s friend, Randy, we’ll see you there.” said Troy ended the call “C’mon, we got to hurry!”
Josh arrived at Randy’s house, he soon saw the body.
“Excuse me, sir, I’m sorry to disturb you.” said Josh to the police.
“I’m sorry, you got to get out from here.” said the police.
“Sir, I have to know who’s that!” said Josh.
The police answered “It was Randy.”
Josh was shocked to hear that “Oh no.”
Troy and Trevor came.
“What’s going on?” asked Trevor.
“Trevor, I’m sorry, Randy was murdered.” answered Josh.
Trevor was shocked “Oh no…” Then Trevor left the house immediately.
“Trevor!” shouted Troy was going to chase him, but Josh held his hand.
“Troy, let him go, he just need a time.” said Josh.
Trevor ran to the one backyard of the empty house and punched the wall, and then he started to cry.
Sam came home and he saw his dad, Aidan was looking at their family picture.
“Dad.” called Sam “You missed mom?”
“Yeah, Sam, I missed her, I never met again since our divorce.” said Aidan.
“I missed her too, dad.” said Sam “And my sister, Spencer.” He took the photo of his family, he looked at his mom and Spencer “I want to meet them once again.”
“Me too.” said Aidan, he hugged Sam “I promise we can meet them again.”
“Don’t promise if we can’t do that, dad. But let’s hope for it.” said Sam, he hugged his dad again.
Kevin was on the way to his house, but he saw Kim and James was crossing the street, James took Kim to her house.
“Kim, seriously, I can’t forget you.” said Kevin, he saw Kim and James were kissing, after that, James left and said goodbye to Kim. Kevin started his car engine and went home.

Trevor was still on the terrace, he was thinking about Randy, and then Troy came.
“Trevor, dinner’s ready!” said Troy.
“No, thanks, Troy, I’m not hungry.” said Trevor.
“Of course you’re hungry, Trevor, you should eat.” said Troy “I’m really sorry about Randy.” He hugged Trevor.
Then Josh came and brought the dinners “Troy, dad won’t be here tonight, he will be home on midnight.” He saw Trevor “Trevor, I’m really sorry about your friend.”
“That’s alright.” said Trevor.
“Let’s eat.” said Josh, and then they started to eat their dinner on the terrace.

Comments

Popular Posts