Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 25


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains mature themes, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

“That’s it for today’s class, everyone, make sure you make your assignment at the dorm with your group, next week, we will be seeing your presentation about the genres of music. Have a good day.” Delta ended the music class for 11th graders who took it before lunch time on the sunny Monday. Of course, Ally, Will, Oliver, Katie, Jordan, Amber, Fearne, Edwin, Chris, Remy, and Sophia took the class.
Then Oliver approached Ally as everyone walked away from the classroom “Hi, Ally, I can’t have a lunch with you today, so I have to be in charge for the election,” Oliver kissed Ally.
“Yeah, say hi to the candidates.” Ally left with the others to Asphalt Canteen, while Oliver left to Jakarta Arts Square, where the voting is commencing.
Ryan then came approaching Edwin “Man, did you see them?”
“Who are ‘them’?” Edwin asked.
“Chris and Remy, dude! We saw them kissing each other in front of the piano, remember?”
“Astaghfirullah,”
“What? Is being gay is forbidden in Islam?”
“Of course it’s not! Islam doesn’t teach being gay, it’s haram. You know that we’re supposed to fall in love with the opposite sex to have a baby, that is the purpose of the sex.”
“I understand what you mean.” Edwin walked to Asphalt Canteen with Ryan “Alright, I’m worried about Katie since I heard that she’s been having in trouble sleeping,”
“She might be having anxiety disorder, so she should be taking some pills.”
Edwin disagreed “Wait a second, I really don’t want her consuming any drugs, heroin, weed, or meth,”
“Because Islam can’t take drugs, right?”
“No, I mean, for not that reason, dude. I don’t want Katie use drugs for the wrong reason, but at least if she is taken to the therapist who gives her some drugs, I would agree with that.”
Ryan talked again as they lined up for their lunch “Whoa, that’s a long line, isn’t it, mate?”
“Yup, after all we got another problem, it’s Chris and Remy,” Edwin said “It felt really gross to see two guys kissing each other, okay, this evening, we should ask the matter to both of them, we’re going to tell that we figured it out.”
“I agree,”
Meanwhile, Sophia brought her plate Rigatoni with Italian Sausage, Zucchini, Chili and Tomato Sauce after she took it, she approached Ally, who took an egg sandwich and rice pudding, she asked “Ally, can I sit next to you?”
“Sure,”
“I just need to talk with you.” Sophia sat down with Ally in front of the the vending machines “You’re Oliver’s girlfriend, right?”
“Yeah, why?”
Sophia revealed “I have a crush on someone actually,” She started eating her lunch.
“Whoa, really?” asked Ally “I thought you’re not interested in dating, Sophia.”
“Why not? Because I’m cynical?”
“No, no, no, it’s okay, it’s okay, so who’s your man?”
“Actually he’s one of the hottest new students this year,”
“Let me guess. Harley?”
“Not him. It’s Ed Horton.”
Ally was surprised “Shut up, girl!”
“You shut up,” Sophia said “I have a crush on Ed you know.”
Chris then came bringing his lunch “Do you mind if I’m sitting here too?”
“No, no, no, just take a seat already.” Sophia told.
Chris then sat between Ally and Sophia before asking and eating his lunch “So, what are you girls talking?”
“Just a girls’ talk.” Sophia replied.
“Actually, Sophia has a crush on someone…” Ally said.
Sophia then said “Okay, okay, it’s Ed, I kinda like him, he’s one of the hottest new student of the year.”
Chris reminded “Ally, you have Oliver, your boyfriend, and Sophia, you wanna Ed,”
Sophia asked “What about you, Chris? You got your girlfriend? Or you got a crush on someone already?”
Chris told “Um… I have a crush on someone, yeah, she’s… my online friend, I often chat with her on Facebook, she’s from India.”
“Good for you then,” Ally replied.
Chris knew that he made the lie because he couldn’t share the truth, his real relationship with Remy, which was inappropriate for most Jakarta Arts students, to anyone else, as they and Casey had promised to keep the secret.
***
Meanwhile, in VIVA mart, where most of Jakarta Arts students shopped their foods and personal hygiene stuffs, Ed and Andrew shopped for their snacks and personal hygiene stuffs as they also find out that Harley’s debut single topped the digital chart.
Andrew told “Dude, Harley made it again, this time digital, he topped the chart, dude.”
Ed took some snacks to their basket “Yeah, dude, I think we need our second original song.”
“What do you mean?” Then Andrew saw many snacks on their basket “Dude, you got too much snacks, it’s not good for us if we got too many of them.”
“Man,” Ed put most of the snacks back from their basket “Oh man, it won’t be affecting our body,”
Andrew said “Dude, you can be fat, you know.”
“Yeah, I know,” Ed told as they moved on to the personal hygiene corner, where they coincidentally met Travis who was taking Vaseline Men facial foam to his basket “Coach?”
Travis then greeted both Ed and Andrew “You guys, whoa, I don’t believe this we met in the supermarket.”
Andrew said “Yeah, we just need to buy something to eat, but not too much, for our free time in the dorm,” He saw diapers and baby milk on Travis’ basket “Coach, you’re buying diapers and baby milk too? Let me guess, you’re preparing for your baby?”
“Correction, I’m adopting a baby, and I’m taking care of her by my own,”
Ed swore “Whoa! Wait, what do you mean, your wife dumped you?”
“No, I’m not married yet, but I just want to take care of the baby.” Travis told as they walked to the cashier.
Andrew asked “You’re raising your baby alone? Wait, if you’re here, who take care the baby while you’re gone?”
“I hired a babysitter, who also teaches me to take care of my baby, it’s really cute that young men wants a baby as well.”
“Oh, I understand,” Ed said.
Travis paid for the stuffs he bought to the cashier before saying goodbye “I have to go, don’t forget to keep practicing tomorrow in the stadium!”
“You bet, Sir!” Ed said.
***
Jordan said to Will as he took a Pepsi can from the vending machine “Katie is not feeling well lately, her eating disorder recurred again, and so did her anxiety,”
Will told “Katie is really struggling, especially she has been bullied since her childhood.”
“How did you know that?”
“You know that, remember?”
\”Oh, I know, I know, I know.” Jordan walked away from Asphalt Canteen.
“Jordan, I need to tell you my secret that nobody needs to know, I just need to, I can’t hide it anymore.”
“Yeah, I won’r tell anyone, I promise.”
Will revealed as they walked passing Jakarta Arts Square “I’m in love with Ally,”
“What?” Jordan was shocked.
“Yeah, I realized that I’m in love with Ally, but… but... I know she’s a beautiful girl, she was the first friend who I met during the audition, I just know what I feel about Ally, but she’s dating Oliver now, I just want to kiss her.”
Jordan was unconvinced “I’m not sure you really like Ally, dude.”
“Seriously, dude, I’m in love with Ally, even though she’s dating Oliver, I just need her, I just can’t stop thinking of her. I’ve been thinking about her since the audition, dude.”
Jordan said “Will, I told you Oliver is her boyfriend right now, I disagree if you want her so bad, she’s already taken, I just feel that you should find anybody else to love,”
“I can’t, dude.”
“Why not?”
“It’s not easy.” Will regretted “I think I shouldn’t have told you…” He stormed out from Jordan.
“Will,” Jordan called.
Then a woman’s voice was heard “Jordan?” It was the woman who wore blue veil, black dress, and blue long skirt “Jordan, it’s that you?”
Jordan became confused seeing that woman “Excuse me, have we met before?”
That woman replied “My name is Shafira Antum Maryam, Jordan, I know you, but this is our first time we’ve met.”
“I… I don’t know you, how do you know my name?”
That woman revealed “I know the truth of your parents, Jordan.”
“What?” asked Jordan “Wait, how do you know my name, I’ve asked you and you haven’t answered it, ma’am. Why? Why the hell you’re coming here? Why the hell you want to see me? This is insane,”
“I know the truth about your parents, if you want to know, just call me, here’s my card,” Shafira gave her namecard to Jordan before leaving.
Jordan was curious “Why that woman claimed that she knows the truth about my parents?”
***
Will walked leaving Jakarta Arts Square as he saw some dancers dancing following him, he started singing Trey Songz’s Already Taken “Every night up in the club getting money with the thugs thought I'd never fall in love, then there was you, and I don't wanna be a player no more. Every night in the club tricking with a different girl thought I'd never fall in love, then I met you, girl, you changed my mind, one look, and just one touch, and I knew she was the girl for me, like no other I had seen, they say I am tripping, but I know what I want, this girl here is different, she got something that they don't, yeah.” Then he sang the chorus as he stopped walking and the dancers dancing hip-hop around him with each partner “She might be my lover, she makes me want no other, she don't care if I go to the strip club, she wanna go too, I never met a girl like you that makes me want to settle down, they throwing me that booty, I'm already taken. There's a lot of girls up in this club, but baby I'm taken, when that good ole groupie love, I'm already taken. And it's hard as a man but I know I can, baby I'm taken Every night up in the club getting money with the thugs thought I'd never fall in love, then there was you, and I don't want to be a player no more. Every night in the club tricking with a different girl thought I'd never fall in love, then I met you, girl, you changed my mind, they throwing me that booty, I'm already taken. So hard to look the other way, but baby I'm taken. I don't want to be a player, I'm already taken. No more, no more, baby, I'm taken. None of these chicks can’t go with me baby, none of these chicks cant go with me baby, ain't none of these chicks cant go with my baby, go with my baby up, go with my baby up. None of these chicks cant go with me baby, none of these chicks cant go with me baby, none of these chicks cant go with me baby, go with my baby, go with my baby, I'm already taken. I don't want to be a player, baby I'm taken, I just want to love my baby, I'm already taken, no more, I'm already taken girl…” Will then stopped singing as the dancers walked away, he said “Ally, I wish I could’ve been with you, but you’re already taken by Oliver, my best pal. Man, this is so hard…”
***
Remy was taking a shower in his bathroom inside his room at 4 PM, he scrubbed his entire naked body with his soap under the shower. Meanwhile, Chris opened the bathroom door in white brief. Remy looked at back in surprise.
“Whoa! Chris! You scared me,” Remy told.
“It’s not locked, it’s really hot outside, I just think I need to take a shower,” Chris told.
“At least we can shower together, dude, it’s saving water,” Remy laughed “Take your pants off, Chris?”
“What?”
“Go ahead and we’re taking a shower together, dude.” Remy smiled.
“Oh, I know, dude,” Chris took off his pants before joining Remy in the shower “At least you want the part that you’re mostly anticipated for?”
“What part?”
“This,” Chris kissed Remy.
“Yeah, I agree,” Remy then kissed Chris “You know I want to have sex under the shower,”
“We will,” Chris started making out with Remy before kissing his neck, but a door knock stopped him.
“Just ignore them,” Remy said before kissing Chris again.
“Chris! Remy!” Edwin shouted outside of their room “Open the door!”
“What?” said Chris “But how it’s heard here?”
Ryan said “I know you’re in there, it’s urgent, we need to talk to you two! Open up!”
“Open the door,” both Chris and Remy shouted to each other. Then Chris pushed Remy out from the shower.
“Hey, why me?”
“You’re done, I’m not, dude.”
Remy said “Okay, okay, I’m opening the door,” Remy took his towel before coming out from the bathroom to wear it, he then rushly walked to the wardrobe to take his clothes, he rushly wear his black brief and blue pants before took off his towel.
“Hurry up!” Edwin shouted.
“One minute, please!” Remy shouted back. He immediately wear his black shirt and rushly buttonned it before opening the door “What? What the hell is going on? Why did you say that to us?” Both Edwin and Ryan noticed Remy’s shirt was partially unbuttoned.
“I know you’re in here, the dorm manager told us that you’re both here, we need to talk.” Edwin entered the room with Ryan.
“Talk? About what?” asked Remy.
Ryan closed the door “We know you’re hiding something from us, I mean all of us, you’re hiding something,”
Edwin continued “And we’ve figured it out. What happened to you?”
Remy answered “Guys, I’m not hiding something, and I’m okay,”
Edwin said “Just say it, Remy, we know it, we figured it out.”
“Figured it what?”
Ryan knew Remy lied “Don’t you lie to us, we know you’re lying, we know your secret between you two.”
“What secret?” Remy continued denying.
“Yours. Your secret, Remy, we know there’s something between you two,”
Remy laughed “What? What secret? We’re not keeping any secret at all, we’re not.”
“I guess you can’t explain, we’re not gonna leave.” Edwin sat down on the sofa near the door. He said “I think there’s something odd between you two, I guess you can’t explain why you’re homo.”
Remy quickly pulled Edwin’ collar and argued “What did you say again? Huh? You say that I’m a homo, huh? Listen, I want you to get out from our room and don’t ever ask about that again, I’ve already told you that there’s nothing happening between me and Chris, you understand, that?!”
“Astaghfirullah, you…”
Ryan then pushed Remy “Back off, okay! Edwin, let’s go,” He and Edwin exited the room.
Edwin told Ryan “They’re obviously hiding something, I can feel it, they’re really gay. As Indonesian student or Indonesian people, it’s really unacceptable that you’re gay, you know that Indonesia has people mostly Muslim.”
Ryan said “I don’t know being gay is forbidden in Indonesia, it’s obviously a foul for them.”
Edwin said as they walked downstairs to the first floor “I think they knew we had seen them kissing in the music class yesterday, and they don’t want their secret exposed at all to all of us, I mean, we need to change them back into heterosexual, because I feel it’s wrong to be gay, it’s wrong, really wrong.” He continued explaining as they exited the dorm “I’ve explained to you the reason why being homosexual is wrong, Ryan,”
“I remember that.” Ryan then told “If we meet Chris, we need to confront him,”
***
Andrew read the lyrics which was written by Ed and him, he looked really carefully as Ed made harmonization and melodies on their new original song which they want to sing to impress Sophia, so they seriously worked on that song until the time when they need to perform it in Jakarta Arts Square that night.
Ed sang the chorus part “You know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want to see you go with anybody else, you know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want anybody take you, you know I’m feeling crazy,” then he said “Okay, that’s perfect, the chorus is so much perfect.”
“You do?”
“Yup, it’s perfect, the girls, especially Sophia would like it,” Then Ed revealed “I voted for Sophia anyway,”
“You did?”
“Of course, she’ll be our vice president, dude, so if I’m in love with Sophia, why I don’t vote for her?”
Andrew then got a text on his iPhone “Oh no, we can’t use Jakarta Arts Square,”
“Why not, dude?” Ed stood up before walking to the kitchen.
“It will be used by the a dance troupe for the dance competition, dude. I think we should use the music classroom, we invite all our mentors to thank them for letting us…”
Ed cut “And we also should invite Ryan, Harley, and Tahan. Harley is getting his record deal already, so we have to prove once again that we’re his competition as well.”
“Deal,” Andrew gave high five to Ed.
“I’m calling Oliver,” Ed took his Nokia Lumia phone to call Oliver.
***
At 7 PM, in the music classroom, Ally, Will, Oliver, Katie, Jordan, Amber, Fearne, Edwin, Chris, Remy, and Sophia standing up in front of the piano waiting for Ryan, Harley, Ed, Andrew, and Tahan coming.
Katie complained again about her pain “Oh my God, it’s here again…”
Ally noticed “Katie, you’re okay?”
“I have another panic attack…”
Oliver tried to calm Katie down “Calm down, Katie,” he asked Ally “What happened to her?”
“Her eating disorder reccures again,” Ally told.
Will stared at Ally with jealousy on Oliver, he felt that he should have told Ally before Oliver had told her to date him, then he felt regrets for not admitting his true feelings to Ally. He then looked at his phone receiving a text from Tahan “Guys, Tahan couldn’t be here, she has a dance practice in Jakarta Arts Square,”
Amber complained “It’s 7 PM already, where the hell are they? The rest of us?! The top new students?!”
Chris noticed there was something wrong with Jordan by looking at his face, he asked “Jordan, you’re okay?”
Jordan replied with surprise “Oh, I’m fine, Chris,”
Sophia told Ally “Ally, can I tell Ed what I feel for him after this?”
“Yeah, of course, I think we need some time for you two,” Ally replied.
Meanwhile, Jake and Casey were on the way to the music classroom as they walked by dancing classroom. They both walked while also discussing the progress on their favorite students this semester already.
Jake told “You see, most of the new students are really creative and productive, unlike last year, they’re already pursuing acting, music, dancing, and whatever their passion is.”
Casey said “Yeah, I’m really proud of the new students here, I didn’t expect this, Jake. You know that this is unlike my years in Jakarta Arts, we think the new students set the bar higher than before, that means, next year, it will be harder for the new students to reach the high bar set by this year’s new students.”
“You’re right, they will know that entertainment industry will be tougher and harsher than they thought.” Jake then revealed when they walked by Indonesian language classroom “I need to tell you something, but promise me you won’t tell anybody before… yeah, I want to take my relationship with Delta to the next level.”
Casey smiled “Yeah, dude, that’s very good, so you’re going to the next level in your relationship? I’m not mad at you, dude, for taking Delta from me, I guess you deserve this, you’re in love with her so bad, if you want to get married with her, that’s fine, I trust you can be a good husband and father.”
Jake asked “Casey, would you be my best man at my wedding someday?”
“What?” Casey then realized as they stopped walking “Oh, I know, you’re proposing marriage to her? I know it! I know it!”
“Dude, I didn’t tell you yet! How did you know?!”
“I just guessed, dude, haha. You’re getting married if you tell you want to take your relationship to the next level, I guess you’re getting married, because it’s inappropriate here to lose your virginity before marriage,” Then he boasted “I admit, I lost my virginity during my freshman year, dude, but not with Delta, haha.”
They both continued walking as Jake told “Yeah, but don’t tell anyone, promise?”
“I promise, dude,” Casey told before entering the music classroom.
“Jake, Casey, whoa, we haven’t called you yet.” Oliver said in surprise, and most of them were surprised by their arrival.
Jake said “We just want to see you and the new students perform,”
Casey added “We overheard actually, overheard Oliver and Will talking,”
Sophia criticized “You’re really rude teacher overhearing your students,”
Jake warned “Sophia, language,”
“What? I don’t speak rude,”
Amber looked at the clock “It’s 7:03, why none of Harley, Ed, Andrew, and Ryan coming here yet?!”
Edwin said “Oliver, we’re performing too?”
Oliver replied “Yup, we just want to see to compare,”
Will commanded “Okay, guys, we’re sitting on the floor, take the chairs to the wall, c’mon, hustle, hustle!” Everyone took all of the chairs and put it standing on the wall.
Then Delta arrived entering the classroom, however, she came with Travis, she greeted “Hi, guys,”
Everyone sitting on the floor forming the circle, Will said “Hi, Delta, whoa, who’s that?”
Chris introduced Travis “Oh, this is Coach Travis, the football team coach,”
Travis then told “I’m happy to be here actually, I just want to see you and the new students perform,” He noticed there was no Ed and Andrew “Where’s Ed and Andrew anyway?”
Ally told “They’re not here yet.”
“Oh, they’re not here,”
“So, shall we begin?” asked Amber.
“Already?” Oliver shouted “But they’re not even here yet!”
“They?!” Amber shouted “We just can’t wait to perform, the girls,”
Katie told “I don’t want to sing right now.”
Oliver asked Will “We’re starting now?”
Will replied “Yeah, let’s start already,” He called “Okay, first performance, Ally, Amber, Fearne, Sophia, and Delta,”
Delta was shocked “What, I’m performing with them too?”
Ally said as she stood up holding Delta’s hand “Yeah, ma’am, c’mon, it’ll be fun,” They walked with Fearne, Amber, and Sophia to the front of the whiteboard and next to the piano, they turned back facing the boys.
“Okay, what you’ll be singing?” asked Will.
Fearne replied “Fifth Harmony’s Bo$$.” Then the music started, they felt the first beat, then they sang “Everyday is pay day, swipe my card, then I do the nae nae. You're talkin' to a lady, I want a Kanye-ye not a Ray J. So that's a no no, I'm a Maybach and you's a Volvo. This convo beat like Dre-e, I already know whatchu tryna say.”
Ally sang “You say that you a baller, and I see you tryna holla, but that ain't how I was brought up, next.”
Sophia sang “Working for the money, ‘cause that's what my momma taught me, so yo ass better show me some re-spect.”
The girl sang the chorus “Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars.”
Fearne sang “C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T, that's me, I'm confident, don't want yo compliments, use common sense, I'm on my Michelle Obama...”
Delta sang “Shhhh... Shut your mouth, Boy I think you know who run this house, I ain't thirsty for no bae... ‘cause I already know watchu tryna say.”
Ally sang “You say that you a baller, and I see you tryna holla, but that ain't how I was brought up, next.”
Sophia sang “Working for the money, ‘cause that's what my momma taught me, so yo ass better show me some re-spect.”
The girl sang the chorus “Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars.”
Amber sang the bridge “I pledge allegiance to my independent girls in here, ooh Baby... So if you're with us, come on let me hear you say... Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.” She sang yeah with high note.
The rest of the girls sang “Uhuh uhuh, uhuh uhuh,”
Then all of the girls sang ““You say that you a baller, and I see you tryna holla, but that ain't how I was brought up, next. Working for the money, ‘cause that's what my momma taught me, so yo ass better show me some re-spect. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars.”
Amber sang with her high voice “Ohoooh… Oh…”
After the girls finished the song, the boys gave applause to the girls for an amazing performance of their rendition of Fifth Harmony’s Bo$$. The girls sat back, as well as Ally kissed Oliver.
Oliver said “That was your amazing performance in the class so far, Ally.”
“Yeah, I know!” Ally told.
Then Ed and Andrew entered the class in rush, with Ed asking to be noticed by the rest “Oh man, we’re late, dude!”
Oliver told “Have a seat, dude. And why you’re late?”
Andrew replied “It’s a surprise, dude.” Then he added “By the way, Harley will be right here soon, he’s just performed in the live show on The IW.”
Ally swore”I see… Harley…”
“So, who’s up?” asked Jake.
“Okay, me, Oliver, Jordan, Edwin, Chris, and Remy,” Will volunteered to perform, he stood up with Oliver, Jordan, Edwin, Chris, and Remy walking to the front of the whiteboard, they turned around as the music started.
“Ooooh…. Ooooh… Ooooh…. Ooooh…” the boys sang.
Oliver started singing first “Pop music 101, some simple instructions for a good first impression, now lets start with a first one, a minor chord, tensions grow, fade in the bass like so, now with momentum go, stop... and bring the beat back.”
Chris sang “It's called four on the floor, a beat you can't ignore, I'll bring sexy back once more, they'll love that fo' sho', the chords are 1-4-6-4, now I'm talkin familiar,” Remy joined him singing “Harmony in thirds not fourths will take you into the pre chorus.”
Remy sang his part “Real quick now don't you bore us, hurry up and get to the chorus, dumb down they won't ignore us.”
Jake asked “Are they teaching how to make some pop music?”
The boys sang the chorus “Get to floor… And here's some words you should know, like dj never let me go, pour shots and then we'll lose control, or baby baby baby. How bout one more last word like, hey girl we've only got tonight, some things just go together like higher, desire and fire, higher, desire and fire.”
Will sang his part “Guitar and strings like these to sound like black eyed peas, this ones a filtered swing,
Edwin and Jordan sang “This one's electric keys,”
“Hipster music on cassette, but you probably don't know that yet, 808's,”
The rest of the boys sang “Hey... ho...”
“Hell yeah,”
Jordan sang “Heartfelt pop anthems from mumford and his sons, gang vocals here we come...”
The rest of the boys sang "I will always wait…"
Remy sang his part “Real quick now don't you bore us, hurry up and get to the chorus, dumb down they won't ignore us.”
Chris said “Hey slow down... Take it to the chorus!”
The boys sang the chorus “Get to floor… And here's some words you should know, like dj never let me go, pour shots and then we'll lose control, or baby baby baby. How bout one more last word like, hey girl we've only got tonight, some things just go together like higher, desire and fire, higher, desire and fire.”
Remy rapped “I can pitch shift my voice if I want, I can pitch shift my voice if I want, I can pitch shift my voice if I want, I can make my voice low.”
Edwin sang the bridge “The bridge is the part when you bring in a rapper friend simplify, slow the beat abbreviate the feat.”
Chris rapped “quick now, fill in the gaps, right up and down, eliminate that which you really would rap and then give them a classic like.”
The boys sang the chorus to finish the song “Get to floor… And here's some words you should know, like dj never let me go, pour shots and then we'll lose control, or baby baby baby. How bout one more last word like, hey girl we've only got tonight, some things just go together like higher, desire and fire, higher, desire and fire.”
The beat continued until Will said “Dance!!” The boys finally danced to the last beat of the song until the end.
Then everyone gave applause to the boys as Oliver said “That’s how to make some pop music, dude! Thanks to Marianas Trench!!” The boys sat back.
“Okay, next is us!” Casey said “C’mon, Jake!”
Casey asked “Wait, is anyone bring the guitar?”
Delta said “Oh, there’s one guitar near the piano,”
Casey took the guitar near the piano, with Travis commenting “Wow, I thought you’re just a screenwriter, Casey,”
Casey replied “Correction, I’m also a musician, I play guitar here during my high school years.”
While Jake took a chair and put it in front of the small audience and behind the whiteboard, so Casey could sit down to play his guitar, Jake then said “Let’s begin, dude!” Casey started playing the guitar really fast performing Christina Grimmie’s Must Be Love. Jake started singing the first part “I was sitting at the mall with my friends on a Monday, saying I was gonna leave this town, leave this town, run away. But then you walked in and I think my heart done skipped a beat, one look and everything just froze. Like a rock a-rolling down a hill. Like a car with no one at the wheel. Take me to a doctor 'cause I'm shaking, I need water, tell me do they have a pill, I'm feeling ill.” He sang the chorus part “It must be love, it must be love, it must be love… It must be love, it must be love, it must be love… It's in my heart, it's in my body, it must be love…”
Casey sang his part “I'm working all day and night staying busy minding my business, ain't looking for trouble, got no man upon my wish list. But now you're in my head, get outta there get here instead. One smile and everything just froze. you walked in and I think my heart done skipped a beat, one look and everything just froze. Like a rock a-rolling down a hill. Like a car with no one at the wheel. Take me to a doctor 'cause I'm shaking, I need water, tell me do they have a pill, I'm feeling ill.”
Both of them sang the chorus “It must be love, it must be love, it must be love… It must be love, it must be love, it must be love… It's in my heart, it's in my body, it must be love…”
Jake sang “Starts up in my chest, kicks out of my bones. Not ready for this, was fine on my own.”
Casey sang “Flashes in my head, and there must be something wrong, I don't know what you did, but I can't leave you alone.” He played the beat again.
Jake sang “It must be love, it must be love.”
Both of the sang the final chorus “It must be love, it must be love, it must be love… It must be love, it must be love, it must be love… It's in my heart, it's in my body, it must be love…”
The audience gave them applause, but Delta gave them standing ovation, at the same time, Harley and Ryan arrived entering the classroom.
Sophia criticized “Oh, finally Mr. Famous is here! You’re both late!”
Will said “Okay, because Harley is here, he’s going to perform!”
Harley was shocked “Why me?”
Oliver said “You’re the famous breakout star here, dude!” Much to Ally’s jealousy on Harley.
“Okay, fine, Mr. Spencer, the guitar,” Harley took the guitar as Casey and Jake sat down.
Delta asked “What you’re gonna sing?”
“Sam Smith’s Money on My Mind.” Then he sat down to start playing the beat with the guitar, he sang “When I signed my deal, I felt pressure, don't wanna see the numbers, I wanna see heaven, you say, could you write a song for me? I say, I'm sorry I won't do that happily. When I go home… I tend to close the door. I never wanted more… So sing with me, Can't you see I don't have money on my mind, money on my mind, I do it for, I do it for the love. Money on my mind, money on my mind, I do it for, I do it for the love, I do it for the love, I do it for the love. Please don't get me wrong, I wanna keep it moving, I know what that requires, I'm not foolish, please, can you make this work for me? Cause I'm not a puppet, I will work against your strings. When I go home… I tend to close the door. I never wanted more… So sing with me, Can't you see I don't have money on my mind, money on my mind, I do it for, I do it for the love. Money on my mind, money on my mind, I do it for, I do it for the love, I do it for the love, I do it for the love. When the sun will set, don't you fret, no I have no money on my mind, no money on my mind, no money on my mind, mo I have no money on my mind. When the sun will set, don't you fret, no I have no money on my mind, no money on my mind, no money on my mind, mo I have no money on my mind. Just love… Money on my mind, money on my mind, I do it for, I do it for the love. I don't have, money on my mind, money on my mind, I do it for, I do it for the love. I do it for the love, I do it for the love.”
Most of the audience giving standing ovation to Harley, except Ally, Ed, Andrew, and Katie, to Harley for giving the best performance so far.
Ryan then said “My turn, let’s stand up, people, we’re gonna hear the dance song, we’re gonna groove with Coldplay’s A Sky Full of Stars.” Then everybody stood up as Ryan took the guitar from Harley, who joined the rest to dance together. Ryan started playing his guitar as everyone started random dancing “'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars, I'm gonna give you my heart, 'cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars, 'cause you light up the path. I don't care, go on and tear me apart, I don't care if you do, ooh, 'cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars, I think I saw you.” Then Ryan played the beat on his guitar as everyone dancing like crazy.
Oliver then asked “Ally, wanna dance together?”
“Yeah, sure,” Ally held Oliver’s hand to start dancing together, which was seen by the jealous Will.
Jordan looked at Katie still sitting, he asked “C’mon, Katie, you got to dance!” Katie just replied with just shaking her head.
Ed then approached Sophia “Hello, m’lady, you wanna dance?”
Sophia then said cynically “What?! I’m dancing my ass off!” Then she was kidding “Okay, I’m joking, shall we dance?” She smiled to Ed.
“Yeah, I love your cynical attitude,” Ed held Sophia as they started dancing together.
Ryan sang again “'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars, I wanna die in your arms, 'cause you get lighter the more it gets dark, I'm gonna give you my heart. I don't care, go on and tear me apart, I don't care if you do, ooh, 'cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars, I think I see you, I think I see you.” He played the beat again with his guitar louder.
Everyone had so much blast, especially for the couples dancing, Ally and Oliver, Ed and Sophia, and Jake and Delta, while the rest danced individually, though Will felt really jealous on Oliver seeing him dancing with Ally, while Chris and Remy found it awkward to dance alone, but they need to keep their relationship from the rest of the group, especially to Edwin and Ryan, who is suspiciously thought that there was something going on between them.
“Yeah!!” shouted Fearne “This is really fun!!”
“Hell yeah!!” shouted Amber “We can dance to this song!!”
Ryan then finished the song “'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars, such a heavenly view, you're such a heavenly view…” Then everyone stopped dancing to give applause to him.
“Okay, last but not the least, it’s us!” Ed said leaving Sophia with Andrew, he took the guitar from Ryan, who joined the rest to sit watching both of them perform. Ed introduced “I’m Ed Horton,”
Andrew added “I’m Andrew Harrington, we’re Double H.”
Delta said to Jake “Whoa, Double H, I guess we got another new act this year,”
Ed said “We’re going to sing our latest original song that we’ve just recently written before this,”
Andrew said “It’s The Crazy Ones, I hope you enjoy it.”
Ed started playing the acoustic guitar before he and Andrew started singing “Ooooh… Ooooh…  Ooooh… I’m the crazy ones.” Ed sang the first verse and saw Sophia at the same time “Oooh… I’m officially feeling crazy, can’t stop thinking about you, don’t wanna see you go, don’t wanna leave you, ‘cause you got your beautiful face, got your sexy body that charms me so much, I just need to see you to make me to be one of the craziest.”
Andrew added the harmony as Sophia began to smile to Ed “Craziest…”
“Craziest one that always to wait for you,”
“For you…”
“I just can’t deny it that I’m your crazy ones.”
Both of them sang the chorus “You know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want to see you go with anybody else, you know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want anybody take you, you know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want to see you with someone but me, you know I’m feeling crazy, let me be your crazy ones.”
Ed sang the second verse “I’m really crazy thinking about you, can’t even forget you, even though far away from you, I can’t deny it anymore. ‘Cause I’m officially into you, I hope you understand why I’m really crazy about you, because I’m into you so much, I can’t kill this feeling on you, I just need to see you to make me to be one of the craziest,”
Andrew added the harmony again “Craziest…”
“Craziest one that always to wait for you,”
“For you…”
“I just can’t deny it that I’m your crazy ones.”
Both of them sang the chorus “You know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want to see you go with anybody else, you know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want anybody take you, you know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want to see you with someone but me, you know I’m feeling crazy, let me be your crazy ones.”
Andrew rapped his verse “If I ask you, would I be your crazy one? Baby, I hope you’re into me, and I hope I’m into you for the rest of my life, everytime I see you, I’m the crazy ones for you forever.”
Ed and Andrew sang “You know I’m feeling crazy,”
Andrew sang “I don’t want to see you go with anybody else,”
While Ed sang with his high note “I’m the crazy ones…”
“You know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want anybody take you,”
“I’m the crazy ones…”
“You know I’m feeling crazy, I don’t want to see you with someone but me,”
“I’m the crazy ones…”
Both Ed and Andrew sang “You know I’m feeling crazy, let me be your crazy ones.”
Ally praised the song to Oliver “Oh my God, they’re such a great songwriter already,”
Chris said “I can’t believe they grew up so fast in songwriting,”
Ed and Andrew finished the song by singing “The crazy ones.” Then everyone gave applause to both of them, especially Ally, Oliver, Chris, Remy, Harley, Delta, Jake, Casey, and Travis, who gave them another standing ovation.
“Whoa! Thank you, guys!” said Ed.
Sophia said “That was the most fantastic song that I’ve ever heard, Ed!”
Jake said “Good job, dude!”
Then Casey clapped his hands to keep everyone quiet to finish giving applause, he said “May I get your attention, please? Everyone, including Ed and Andrew, please sit and make a circle.” Everyone then sat down to form a circle, then he said “Whoa, you’ve just done such a great job, all of you, and here we are. For me, Delta, Jake, and Travis, we’ve just saw the real artists performing on stage, and you guys are amazing, you’ve just set the bar really high for the new students next year, congratulations to all of you, you should be very proud, let’s give some applause to all of us.” Then everyone gave some applause to themselves “So, for Jake, Delta, and Travis, is there anything else to say?”
Delta revealed first “I’m really happy to see all of you have grown up as an artists, singers, actors, or even dancers, but I don’t know if you’re growing up as really mature humans,” her statement made almost everybody laughed “Well, I just feel really proud to teach all of you, guys.”
Jake then said his opinion “Even though I’m just an English teacher in Jakarta Arts, at least all of you have been teaching me how to be an artist too, well, that’s the fact,” Everybody laughed at his statement “You guys teach me how to sing, c’mon, guys! Well, good job, guys, I’m happy you’ll be receiving the better future, whether you’re famous or not, just remember, be you.”
Casey asked Travis “Travis, is there anything else you want to say?”
Travis said “Oh… Man, I’m not a singer, dude,”
“Just say what you feel, Travis,” Delta added.
Travis gave his opinion “Whoa, man, where to start, because seriously, you’re having Physical Education with Mr. Evan, so I never saw you during your first year,” His first part made most of them laughing, then he continued “But at least, I’ve seen your performance, I was thinking, oh, they’re really great, are they really famous singers, and I can see you famous in the future, And one last thing, you know that Ed, Chris, and Andrew are also the players on the football team, we’re getting to get Jakarta Arts another achievements in sports like Remy did,”
Chris gave a bump on Remy’s shoulder “Remember, we’re the next, dude!”
Ed happily said “Just wait and see,”
Remy just commented “Yeah, good luck for the football team, especially to my best friend, Chris, and Double H, Andrew and Ed,” Which made everyone started clapping their hands for applause.
Casey then said “And that means the mentoring is officially done for good!!” Everyone cheered and gave applause to themselves “No more mentoring this Saturday because you’ve done such a great job!! All of you, guys!!”
“YEAAAAH!!!” all of them celebrated by cheering.
***
Finally as everyone walked away from the music classroom to the dorm, Ed had one last thing to say to Sophia before going to the dorm, he immediately ran approaching her.
“Sophia!” Ed called “I know I supposed to say what I want to say earlier right after I finished singing my song,”
“I guess I know,”
Both of them said “I love you,” Much to both surprise, then Ed immediately kissed Sophia lips, making it their first official kiss, Ed made sure that their first kiss was long enough.
After kissing, Ed said “Yeah, you’re so badass bitch when I kiss you,”
“Yeah, douche, I know I love that words.”
Ed offered to hold Sophia’s hand “Want to walk to the dorm together?”
“Sure,” Sophia accepted as her left hand held Ed’s right hand as they walked together to the dorm.
***

Later at late night, Jordan looked at his dad’s photo on his wallet when he lied down in his bed as Will, Oliver, and Edwin were already falling asleep, he was conflicted with his feelings about the truth about his parents said by Shafira earlier, he then looked at the name card containing her identity as he was thinking something.

Comments

Popular Posts