Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 10



Luke arrived at his house, he took his iPhone and jumped to bed.
“Time to use you again, iPhone.” said Luke, he played some games, and then his BlackBerry Torch rang, he took his phone and read the latest SMS from M, he soon put his BlackBerry Torch on the bed and continued playing games.
Sam and Josh were talking on the house.
“Is Billy crazy? He kissed Susan, why the hell he kissed my ex?” asked Sam, Josh was going to answer, but Billy spoke again “Oh, I know, he’s the father of the baby, I understand.”
“Sam.” called Josh.
“Maybe he impregnated Susan, despite the baby is similar to Matt.” said Sam.
“Sam!” called Josh loudly “Don’t blame Billy, he’s not the father of the baby, I know it.”
“Oh, I knew it.” said Sam.
“Well, I have to go to the college.” said Josh.
“Tonight?” asked Sam.
“Yeah, Sam, I have a class.” answered Josh.
The next day, Luke woke up shirtless and looked at the clock, it was 4 AM.
“Man, why I was dreaming strangely?” said Luke to himself, he soon opened his cabinet and took a photo album, he looked at the photos of him, he discovered the photo of himself and a boy who similar to Matt “Liam?” He took his BlackBerry Torch and texted Troy and Billy.
Troy woke up shirtless and his iPhone rang, he got Luke’s SMS.
“Okay, I’ll be right there.” said Troy as he texted Luke, he went to the bathroom and took a shower, after that, he put his clothes on and left the house.
Troy arrived at Luke’s house, he rang the bell.
“Yeah!” said Luke as he opened the door.
“Luke, what’s going on?” asked Troy.
“Troy, there’s something I need to tell you, but you must promise that…” answered Luke.
Then Billy came “What’s the matter?”
“Billy, you got text from Luke as well?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, you too?” answered Billy.
“Guys, I need to tell you something, but promise me not to tell this to anyone, including Josh, Sam, Trevor, and Kevin.” said Luke, he took the photo album and gave it to Troy and Billy. They saw the whole pictures.
“Those are your photos when you were in Kuala Lumpur, aren’t they?” asked Billy.
“Wait, this person is similar to Matt.” said Troy.
“You’re right, Troy, but he’s not Matt, as I remember, he’s Liam, his twin.” said Luke.
“What did you say?” asked Troy “Matt had a twin brother?”
Luke nodded “Man, if I didn’t lose my trust on him…”
“Luke, tell how your friendship with Liam!” said Troy.
“Troy!” said Billy.
“Okay, but as I told you, don’t tell this to anyone.” said Luke “On March, my parents were going to work in Kuala Lumpur, I transferred school there, when my first day of school, I met another new student, his name is Liam, and we attended the same class…”
On March 2011, Luke came to his class on his school in Kuala Lumpur.
“Hi, guys, I’m Luke, nice to meet you all.” greeted Luke.
“Wait, there’s another new student!” said the teacher.
Liam came and introduced himself “I’m Liam, nice to meet you all.”
“Nice to meet you too, Liam!” said Luke, he shook hands with Liam.
“You befriended him, didn’t you?” asked Billy.
“Yeah, I did. After that, we were often hanging out together, having fun, and more.” answered Luke.
“Did he tell about Matt?” asked Troy.
“On April, he invited me to his house…” answered Luke.
April 2011, Luke arrived at Liam’s house.
“Hi, bro!” greeted Luke.
“Welcome to my house, Luke, come in.” said Liam.
“Wow, your house is big.” said Luke.
“Yeah, you’re right.” said Liam.
When Luke came in to the house, he saw a photo of Liam and Matt “Whoa, this boy is similar to you, is he your twin brother?”
“Yeah, his name is Matt, but sadly, he was murdered in Jakarta.” said Liam.
“I’m sorry for him.” said Luke “Anyway, do you have Xbox 360?”
“Yeah, let’s play some games!” said Liam.
“But, when I came home, my dad came to me and convinced me to stay away from him.” said Luke.
“Did he know that Liam is evil?” asked Troy.
“I didn’t know what the reason.” answered Luke.
“Luke!” called Luke’s dad when Luke arrived home “Don’t be friendly with that guy!”
“Why do you say that to me?” asked Luke.
His dad answered “Just listen to me, Luke! You must stay away from him!”
“Dad, I have the right to make friends with anyone, including him! I reject!” shouted Luke angrily.
“STUPID!” shouted Luke’s dad slapped his face.
“Hey!” shouted Luke’s brother “What the hell is going on?”
Luke came in to his room and didn’t answer.
“My dad also confronted me to befriend a wrong person and become an evil person, my dad was always angry to me, so I decide to run away from my house.” said Luke.
“Why did you run away?” asked Billy.
Luke packed all his stuffs as he decided to run away from his house.
“I’m sorry, dad, mom, brother.” said Luke, he left the house at 12 AM.
“When I was on the way to the airport, there was someone who was trying to shoot me.” said Luke.
“Who was that?” asked Troy.
Luke was on the way to airport, suddenly, there was a shot, Luke evaded.
“Who the hell was that!?” shouted Luke.
Then Liam came holding the gun “It was me.”
Luke said “My dad is right about you, you’re not supposed to be my friend!”
“I know, Luke, I know.” said Liam.
“Who, who the hell are you?” asked Luke.
“I’m evil, now, sayonara, my friend.” answered Liam. Suddenly, a helicopter came and Liam came in to that helicopter, the helicopter left.

“He ran away to Jakarta?” asked Troy.
“Yeah.” answered Luke.
“What did you do after that?” asked Billy.
“I sent a email to school that I will no longer attend my school in Kuala Lumpur and would be moving to China, but I lied, I moved to Jakarta.” answered Luke.
“Wait, you were not in our school as you moved to Jakarta.” said Troy.
“Troy, you know that I was your senior, but I decided not to move to your school, because I was afraid that my parents will get me.” said Luke “But later, I saw your friend, Kevin, in the court, won the court against James. I changed my mind to move to your school.”
“So, in our first meeting in Dairy Queen, you lied that you moved from Kuala Lumpur?” asked Billy.
“Yeah.” answered Luke.
Then their phones rang, they got the same message.
Troy, Luke, and Billy read the message “You talked about Liam? Better not, he’s Luke’s enemy, and you should not be talking about him anymore –M.”

Comments

Popular Posts