Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 2



Troy saw those two girls, he thought that they were Lucy’s enemies.
“Who are you?” asked Troy, and then he was pushed by them.
“Mona, Maya, you’re back?” asked Lucy.
“Hello, Lucy, it seems that you have a boyfriend.” greeted Mona.
“We’re so jealous on you, you have a boyfriend, while we don’t.” said Maya.
“Don’t do that to me, I don’t want to be your enemy anymore, we’re just friends.” said Lucy.
“Hey, how dare you say that to me!? I don’t want to be your friend! I don’t want, I swear!” said Maya.
“Maybe we should punch you!” shouted Mona, she was going to punch Lucy, but Troy blocked her punch.
“Don’t hurt my girlfriend, if you want to hurt her, I will protect her and beat me first!” said Troy.
“Fine, see you later, and anyway, we’re going to transfer to your school, so see you there.” said Maya, they left.
“It’s okay, Lucy, if you have a trouble, just call me.” said Troy.
“Troy, don’t say that, I can handle it by myself.” said Lucy, she left.
Kevin visited Sam’s house, he knocked the door, Sam opened it.
“Sam, have you heard that Spencer and Kenneth are dating?” asked Kevin.
“Yeah, I know it from my dad.” answered Sam “He said that’s good for her.”
“No, that’s not, I don’t want to let my brother date that bitch!” said Kevin.
“Don’t say that about my sister.” said Sam “Okay, it’s okay, you will accept it, and do you want to come in?”
“No, thanks, I don’t feel well right now.” said Kevin, he left.
“Is that Kevin?” asked Aidan came.
“Yeah, dad, but he doesn’t accept his brother date Spencer.” answered Sam.
The next day, Mona and Maya finally transferred school and came, they underestimated all students, they thought that they will be treated by princess, Luke saw them and remembered that they cheated on him.
“Why they’re here?” asked Luke.
Then Billy came “Hi, Luke.”
“Billy, what are you doing here? You’re supposed to go to your school!” asked Luke.
“Well, I transferred here too.” answered Billy “Who’re that girls, they’re looked suspicious.”
Then Luke’s iPhone was ringing, as well Billy’s iPhone, they read the message “It seems that you have new enemies, and for Luke, get ready because your ex-girlfriends will be your enemies. For Billy, you remembered when you were their victims of backstabbing, you should figure it out, XOXO –M.”
“I think they’re M.” said Billy.
“So do I.” said Luke.
“Attention, everyone, please go to the hall and meet your new principal!” told the announcer.
Josh and Trevor came to the college, but they were blocked by Atan.
“Hi, jackass.” greeted Atan.
“Oh no!” said Trevor.
“What do you want, Atan?!” shouted Josh.
“As I told you yesterday, I will kill you.” said Atan.
“Don’t you dare do that!” shouted Trevor to Atan, then Atan punched him.
“How dare you punch my friend!” shouted Josh, he punched Atan’s face.
“Well, let’s begin!” said Atan, he punched Josh.
All college students started to see them fighting.
“Hey, stop!” shouted Trevor, but Atan punched him again.
Atan and Josh were fighting and punching each other.
Then Ashley came and saw them “Josh!!”
“Man, they can’t be stopped!” said Trevor.
Atan kicked Josh until he fell down, he took his knife and was going to stab him “Now go to hell!”
“NOOO!!” shouted Ashley.
“Josh!” shouted Trevor.
“Enough!” shouted the lecturer who saw the fight.
“Oh man, when did you get here?” asked Trevor.
The lecturer didn’t answer Trevor’s question, but he begged “You shouldn’t fight in here, you know the rules!”
“Atan started it first! I know it!” shouted Trevor.
“Well, Atan, you’re going to see the principal!” said the lecturer, he and Atan left.
“That was close.” said Trevor.
After school, Troy got a message, he read it.
“Be careful, your girlfriend will be killed by them, do you believe or not? –M.” Troy didn’t believe “No way, Lucy will be fine.”
Lucy opened her locker, and he found a note, she read it.
Dear Lucy, come to behind of 7-Eleven tonight, there’s something I want to do to you. XOXO
Mona and Maya
“Fine.” said Lucy.
“Lucy!” called Luke and Billy came.
“Luke, Billy, why are you so…” asked Lucy.
“Lucy, stay away from Mona and Maya, they’re dangerous!” answered Billy.
“We were the victims of them!” said Luke.
“Guys, maybe they want befriending me.” said Lucy.
“But, Lucy!” said Billy.
“Relax, guys, I hope they can be my friends, see you.” said Lucy, she left.
“Wait, is she our new principal?” asked Billy.
“Yeah, yeah, I will rule the school, anyway, my niece, Mona, also here.” said the new principal.
“We need to go to the gents’ room!” said Luke.
“Hey, why!?” shouted Billy.
Luke closed the door, he told “You heard it, our new principal is actually Mona’s aunt!”
“What!?” shouted Billy.
“Our principal is Mona’s aunt!” shouted Luke.
“No, this won’t be good, she can treat Mona and Maya specially, but that violates the rules!” said Billy.
“Don’t say that, Billy!” said Luke “Now, all we have to do is to convince her not to treat them specially, they must be treated same like us!”
“You’re right, so right!” said Billy.
“But not now, we should tell it later.” said Luke “But we should go to 7-Eleven tonight, I want buy some Big Gulp.”
“No time to drink! We should…” shouted Billy.
“C’mon, bro, I need to relax from all these things.” said Luke.
“Fine.” said Billy.
Kevin arrived at Spencer’s house, he rang the bell.
“Hello, oh, it’s you, Kevin.” said Spencer.
“You date my brother, and I don’t like if you date him.” said Kevin.
“But he told me that he’s in love with me, well, you shouldn’t break down love, that’s not good.” said Spencer “Now I want you to apologize to your brother and accept our relationship!”
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t mad at this, but I’ll be watching you.” said Kevin.
At night, Luke and Billy were in 7-Eleven, they bought Big Gulp soft drink.
“Man, this drink is so tasty, and made me brain freeze.” said Billy.
“See, I told you.” said Luke.
“I should go home now, it’s really late for me,”
“Okay, dude.” Billy then left.
Luke then saw Lucy arriving at 7-Eleven, he walked following her.
Lucy saw Mona and Maya were going to do something to her.
“So, are you going to be my friends?” asked Lucy.
“No, Lucy, but…” answered Mona, she and Maya pulled out her pocket knife.
“Goodbye, Lucy!” said Mona, they finally stabbed Lucy.
“Why… why… you…!” said Lucy, and then she fell down.
Luke and Billy were surprised to see Lucy was stabbed by Mona and Maya.
“Oh no.” said Luke.
“Let’s go, Maya.” said Mona.
“Yeah, Mona.” said Maya, they left.
After that, Luke to see Lucy, he held Lucy’s body, he saw Lucy was fainted and dying from the stab.
“Lucy!” shouted Luke “Hey! Help! Somebody!! Help!!” shouted Luke.
Troy just came out from Dairy Queen, he got a message from Luke, he read it and found out that Lucy had been stabbed by Mona and Maya.
“Oh no!” shouted Troy, he ran to the hospital.
Luke and Lucy arrived at the hospital, Lucy was taken to emergency room immediately, while Luke waited for her condition reports from the nurse sitting on the bench, he saw many patients were treated in the ER, as well as the people who waited for the patients sitting on the bench near him..
“Hey, where’s Lucy?” asked Troy arrived seeing him.
“Troy, he’s…”
“Boys,” called the nurse “I’m sorry, we can’t help her anymore, she’s already dead.”
Then the boys were shocked, especially Troy.
“No!” shouted Troy “There’s a mistake, nurse! There’s a hope, she’s still alive!”
“I’m sorry, we can’t help her, we did our best.” said the nurse.
“No, no, Lucy!” shouted Troy cried couldn’t accept her girlfriend’s death.
“I’m so sorry, Troy,” Luke then hugged Troy.
Josh and Trevor had just arrived at home, but he got a message, he read it.
“Oh no, Lucy’s dead?” said Josh.
Sam and Kevin got a message which told that Lucy was already dead in the same time.
“Oh no!” said Sam.
“Oh man.” said Kevin.
The nurse covered Lucy with a blanket, Troy was still upset.
“Luke, Billy, who did this to her?” asked Troy.
“Mona and Maya.” answered Luke.
“We saw it by our own eyes.” said Billy.
Troy hugged Luke and Billy and started crying again.
“I’m so sorry about your girlfriend.” said Luke.
“Mona and Maya are M, I knew it.” said Billy.

Ashley had just arrived at her home, and then she got a message from Josh which told that Lucy was killed, she was shocked and started crying.

Comments

Popular Posts