Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 3



The next day, all school and college students were attending Lucy’s funeral at her house, most of Lucy’s friends were crying, as well her parents.
“Man, most of her friends are crying.” said Billy.
“They’re Lucy’s best friends, so they’re crying.” said Luke “Have you seen Troy?”
“No, not yet, I haven’t seen him today.” answered Billy “Have you texted him?”
“I have, but he hasn’t answered yet.” answered Luke “He was shocked.”
“Luke, we should tell this to the principal.” said Billy “Those bitches must be punished.”
Troy was crying in his room, he couldn’t forget about Lucy.
“Bro,” called Josh.
“No, I can’t take this anymore, Lucy is not died!” shouted Troy.
“Troy, I’m sorry about your girlfriend, but you have to go to school now.” said Josh, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the message “I hope you’re happy now, because Troy’s girlfriend was killed –M.” He started to mad at M “M, why you!?”
Luke and Billy arrived at school and went to the principal’s office, but they overheard the conversation between Susan and the principal.
“What’s going on, ma’am, why are you calling me?” asked Susan.
“I know you’re pregnant, Susan, so you’re not going to attend this school anymore.” answered the principal.
“Excuse me?” asked Susan.
“You have been kicked out from school, you’re pregnant!” answered the principal.
Then Susan started to mad “You can’t kick me out from this school, this is my education, I got the rights to learn in here!”
“No, you don’t have the rights anymore!! Now GET THE HELL OUT FROM HERE!” shouted the principal.
Then Susan came out and cried.
“Susan, what’s going on?” asked Luke.
“I’ve just been kicked out from the school by her, she’s mean! Mean!” shouted Susan, and then she ran away.
“We should talk about this as well.” said Billy.
Josh was watching TV and found the news about Lucy after he took his shirt off.
“Oh man, it’s on news as well?!” said Josh.
Then Trevor came “Hi, how’s Troy?”
“He’s still sad, I suggested him to watch something on YouTube.” answered Josh.
“YouTube, you’d better see what he’s watching!” said Trevor.
Then Josh went to Troy’s room and saw that Troy is watching something forbidden for him “What are you doing?!”
“Calm myself down, bro, I have to watch something that cheer me up.” answered Troy.
“But don’t watch this! This is inappropriate for you, man! You can watch this when you’re adult!” said Josh.
“But I’m now adult, bro!” shouted Troy.
“Well, Troy, I don’t want to make you mad, but it’s not good for you.” said Josh “I know you’re still sad, Troy, but at least you should do something positive.”
“No.” said Troy went to bed.
“Troy, c’mon, maybe do something can make you better.” said Josh “I mean it, Troy.”
Billy and Luke finally talked to the principal.
“You will treat them specially!?” shouted Luke “That’s not fair, treat them like us as the same!”
“In fact, they killed Lucy!” shouted Billy.
“Wait, how did you know that they killed Lucy?” asked the principal.
“We saw them killed her.” answered Luke.
“But you don’t have any proof, do you?” asked the principal, Luke and Billy didn’t answer the question “I knew it.” Then the bell rang “Back to your class, boys!”
“Man, I can’t believe this, she will be treating them like princesses!” said Billy.
“Well, we should demonstrate to kick them out.” said Luke.
“Don’t do that! It’s no use!” said Billy.
“I think yes.” said Luke.
Troy played his music on his iPhone, but he got a text message from Sam, he read it:
Troy, are you alright? If you’re alright, come to my house after school, there’s something I want to talk. Please reply.
Troy replied Sam’s message, he put his iPhone on his bed, he stripped down to his underwear, and then he started sleeping.
Josh took his shirt off and texted Ashley that he couldn’t go to the college, and then Trevor opened the door.
“Hey, I’m back.” said Trevor “How’s Troy?”
“He’s still sad.” answered Josh.
“Maybe I should see him.” said Trevor, he went to the bedroom and went back “He’s sleeping.”
“Maybe that the way that can forget his feelings.” said Josh.
After school, Luke and Billy spoke about the principal.
“She doesn’t care that Mona and Maya killed Lucy!” said Luke.
“Calm down, we have our plan.” said Billy.
“Luke, Billy.” called Sam “Come to my house, there’s something I want to talk to.”
Troy was still sleeping, and then he woke up, he saw the clock, he put his clothes on and left the house.
“Troy, where are you going?” asked Josh.
“Josh, Sam wants to talk with me in his house, so I will go now.” answered Troy while he took his skateboard.
“Wait, you’re not sad anymore? That was fast.” asked Josh.
“I’m still sad, but a bit.” answered Troy.
“Okay, if you want to go, be careful.” said Josh.
Troy started skateboarding to Sam’s house.

Sam, Luke, and Billy started talking.
“What did you say? Don’t tell me that you’re going to plan building a memorial for Lucy.” said Luke.
“Bro, maybe Troy will calm down after hearing this.” said Billy.
“But I disagree!” said Luke.
Then Troy came “Hi, guys, what’s up?”
Sam answered “Well, we’re planning to build something, but I’m afraid if you will be sad again.”
“Just tell it!” said Luke.
“We’re going to build a memorial for your girlfriend, do you agree?” asked Sam.
“Well, yes, I agree.” answered Troy.
“See, Luke, I told you!” said Billy.
“Yeah, I know.” said Luke “Are you sure? You won’t be sad again, will you?”
“I hope not.” answered Troy “Sam, you’ve given a good idea, I hope this will come true.”
“Thank you, Troy, we will build it immediately.” said Sam.
“Wait, we want to tell something, you know that Mona and Maya murdered Lucy.” said Luke “They won’t be kicked out from the school.”
“What!?” shouted Troy and Sam.
“The principal will treat them specially.” said Billy.

Comments

Popular Posts