Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 5



The next day, Troy woke up shirtless and ran to the living room, he turned on the TV.
“Man, where’s the news?” said Troy, he finally watched the news, he discovered that Mona and Maya’s house was burned, he also knew that Maya was killed “No, no way.”
Meanwhile, Luke also was watching the news in his house.
“No, no way, why.” said Luke “Actually I don’t want this happened.” He started regretting what he had done “God, what I’ve done.”
Troy arrived at school, he met Luke.
“Troy, I’m really sorry, what I’ve done, I burned Mona and Maya’s house, and I shouldn’t do that from the beginning.” said Luke.
“Luke, you planned on this?” asked Troy.
Luke answered “It was Billy.” He also said “Look, I know that revenge is not good, but Billy forced me to help him.”
“Luke, I won’t mad at neither you nor Billy, but I hope this can be a lesson for you two.” said Troy “But also for them, I hope the principal can understand.”
“Thank you, Troy.” said Luke as he hugged him.
Billy opened his locker, and then Luke met him.
“Billy, you know what? Maya was killed in the fire.” said Luke “I regretted about this, we shouldn’t do this at the beginning.”
“I know, me too, why the hell did we do that?” said Billy.
“Billy, we got our lesson, and so Maya and the principal, we should do this anymore, neither they, I hope the principal realize that she shouldn’t treat them.” said Luke.
“I don’t see Susan in school.” said Billy.
“She was kicked out by the principal! She’s pregnant! Remember?” said Luke “But we need to convince the principal to let her back to school, this is her rights! Anyone should get an education!”
“Don’t worry, Luke, I’ve talked to her homeroom teacher, she will invite Susan back to school.” said Billy.
“How’s her baby?” asked Luke.
“I don’t know, she kept it as her secret.” answered Billy.
Then the bell rang.
“Okay, I have to go, see you.” said Luke, he left.
Meanwhile, Mona was sad after her best friend, Maya was killed on the fire.
“I hope you get well, Maya.” said Mona after Maya’s funeral.
Then Jenna, Maya’s older sister came “Who did this to her?”
“My enemies, they did this.” answered Maya.
“They hate you both?” asked Jenna.
“Yes.” answered Maya.
At the break time, Luke took his slushy on the cafeteria, Troy came.
“Luke, I want to talk something.” said Troy.
“Not about that again?” asked Luke.
“No, I’m serious, you need to listen.” answered Troy “I want to skip 11th grade and graduating earlier.”
“What, I mean what did you say?” asked Luke.
“I told you I want graduating earlier.” answered Troy.
“Bro, that’s impossible, and I think you don’t want to end school earlier, just enjoy your two more years in school.” said Luke “Troy, when I was 8th grader, I was humiliated by my fellow classmates, I wanted to skip that grade and graduating earlier, but later I thought that it would be harder because I didn’t know almost all entire subjects from 11th grade, so I needed to learn it all, it was so hard. So, you don’t need to graduate earlier.”
“I think you’re right, I shouldn’t graduate earlier, I will miss more moments in 11th grade, but I will try to learn all 11th grade lessons.” said Troy “I want forgetting about Lucy, maybe this is the best.”
“I think that’s impossible, but I will teach you.” said Luke, he gave a fist bump to Troy.
Josh took the newspaper in the terrace, and he met Kenneth.
“Josh!” called Kenneth.
“Hi, bro!” greeted Josh as he shook Kenneth’s hand “I heard you’re dating Spencer.”
“That’s right.” said Kenneth “Josh, I need to tell you something, but first have you heard that Maya’s dead?”
“Oh, I’m sorry for her.” said Josh, and then his iPhone was ringing, he took his iPhone and looked at the message “Damn, it’s from M again.”
Kenneth took his iPhone “Oh, I’m sorry, I have to go.”
“That’s okay, I need to read the message.” said Josh.
“See you later.” said Kenneth.
Josh read the message “Get ready, someone needs revenge –M.”
Troy and Luke were walking in the corridor.
“So, where do you want to study?” asked Luke.
“In my home, from after school to…” answered Troy.
“4 PM.” said Luke.
“Man, I want saying 5 PM.” said Troy.
“Are you sure you won’t be bored?” asked Luke.
“Let’s give it a shot.” answered Troy.
Then their iPhones rang.
“Maybe we get the same message.” said Troy, he took his iPhone, he read it “Are you sure do you want to do that? I think that’s impossible –M.”
“Troy, this message is not same, but I think these messages have the same meaning.” said Luke, he read it, he put his iPhone on his pocket “No, I will teach you, don’t care what will happened to you.”
“Thanks, bro.” said Troy.

Sam was checking his Facebook, he met Kevin.
“How’s Spencer?” asked Kevin.
“She’s fine.” answered Sam “Have you heard that Maya was killed?”
“Yes, I heard it from the radio.” said Kevin “Hey, look at her sister’s Facebook profile.”
Sam looked at Jenna’s Facebook, he looked her status “Oh no, she wants revenge.”
“What?” said Kevin, he also looked at her status, and they realized that Jenna wanted plotting revenge on the boys.

Comments

Popular Posts