Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 1



Troy was preparing his stuffs for school.
“It’s been a week since James was kicked out from school.” said Troy.
“Yeah, lucky to us, he’s not M, but we need to find the actual M.” said Josh “Today’s your last midterm test, isn’t it?”
“No, bro, that was so yesterday.” answered Troy “I’m going to study at school as usual.”
“Good luck, bro, study well.” said Josh, he hugged Troy.
“Okay, I’m going now, see you.” said Troy, he left to school.
“See you, bro!” shouted Josh, then he remembered that Trevor was living with his family and Eddie was dating Rebecca.
Troy arrived at school, he opened his locker as usual.
“Hi, Troy.” greeted Sam.
“Hi, Sam, how’s your arms?” asked Troy.
“Better, but I shouldn’t move my arms too much.” answered Sam.
“If I touch your shoulder, it will be sick?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, bro, if too hard.” answered Sam.
“I will make you something better; we should go to Dairy Queen.” said Troy.
“Yeah, I’d love to, but after school.” said Sam, after that, the bell rang.
Josh arrived at the college, he saw Trevor.
“Trevor!” called Josh “How’s your family?”
“They accepted my apology, but they thought that it wasn’t my fault. So, I will live at their house for one full week.” said Trevor “Anyway, I quitted my job and moved to Dairy Queen.”
“But why?” asked Josh.
“Maybe I have good opportunity in there.” answered Trevor “You should go there to hang out.”
“Thanks, but later.” said Josh.
Then the bell rang.
At noon, Troy and Sam arrived at Dairy Queen.
“You never visited this place before?” asked Troy.
Sam nodded “I never know Dairy Queen before.” answered Sam “But I think Blizzard looks tasty, I want that.”
“Yeah, I like Oreo Brownie Earthquake and Flamethrower Grillburger.” said Troy “Want some burger too?”
“No, thanks, just Blizzard, large size.” answered Sam.
Then a boy who had short dark brown hair named Luke came “Excuse me.”
“Wait, do I know you?” asked Sam.
“Are you Luke, my former senior?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, Troy, nice to see you again.” answered Luke shook Troy’s hand “I’ve just transferred to the school down the street.”
“You mean our school?” asked Sam.
“Oh, you both go there?” asked Luke, Troy and Sam nodded.
“I’m Sam.” greeted Sam.
“Luke.” greeted Luke while he shook Sam’s hand “I’ll pay your meal.”
“But,” said Troy.
“It’s okay, I’ll pay.” said Luke, he ordered a medium size of Malt, two Flamethrower Grillburgers, Oreo Brownie Earthquake, and large size of Blizzard.
Meanwhile, Kevin was checking his locker, and then Kim and Susan came.
“Hi, girls, how are you today?” asked Kevin.
“Fine, thank you, dear.” answered Kim.
“My pregnancy goes well, and I don’t know the baby’s gender.” answered Susan.
“You both don’t go home yet?” asked Kevin.
“We have an additional lessons.” answered Susan.
“Oh, it’s time, see you.” said Kim left with Susan.
Kevin took his iPhone and checked his Facebook, he accidently looked at Kenneth’s latest status, and he was in a relationship with Spencer, Sam’s older sister “No way!”
Meanwhile, Troy, Sam, and Luke were chatting while they were eating, but suddenly, Luke’s iPhone was ringing.
“Damn, unknown number.” said Luke.
“Who is that from?” asked Troy, and then his iPhone was ringing as well.
“I’m going to the restroom, this might be my secret.” said Luke, he walked to the restroom.
Troy took his iPhone and read the message “Hello again, jackass, I’m back, I murdered someone and you will know it –M.”
Luke closed the restroom door and took his iPhone and opened the message.
“Oh no.” said Luke
“Luke hasn’t come back yet.” said Sam.
“What happen to him?” said Troy, as he walked to the restroom.
Luke closed the toilet door and punched the wall.
“Jackass!” shouted Luke.
“Luke?” called Troy came “Luke?”
Then Luke got out and met Troy.
“Bro, what happen?” asked Troy.
Then Luke said “My brother was killed.”
“Oh no, by who?” asked Troy.
“You won’t believe this, he was killed by M.” answered Luke.
“Oh no, M?” said Troy, he checked on his iPhone and read the latest message again “Luke, we will find out who’s M, I also got messages from him as well, Sam got those too.”
“Man, I need to comfort myself first.” said Luke.
“We will get him, I promise.” said Troy, he hugged Luke.
Billy came to Dairy Queen and met Sam.
“Sam, what are you doing here? You know that your shoulder isn’t got well yet.” asked Billy.
“Troy invited me to eat here, and I’m feeling better now.” answered Sam.
Then Troy and Luke came, Troy announced “I have a bad news, Luke’s brother was murdered by M.”
“Oh no!” said Sam.
“I’m so sorry for that.” said Billy.
“I’m sorry, I need to go home now.” said Luke, he left.
“Maybe we should suspect someone.” said Sam.
Kevin came home and met Kenneth.
“Kenneth, you never told me that you’re dating Spencer!” shouted Kevin.
“You’re so rude, bro, you saw it on your Facebook.” said Kenneth.
“I don’t accept this, you’re dating Sam’s older sister, she is a…” said Kevin.
“Stop saying about my girlfriend! Go to your room!” yelled Kenneth.
“You will regret it, bro!” shouted Kevin, he went to his room and closed the door.
Josh and Trevor came out from the college, but Atan hit Josh.
“Hey, you hit me on purpose!” shouted Atan.
“What the hell are you saying!? What’s the matter with you!?” shouted Josh.
“You want to fight, fine, tomorrow in this college, I will kill you!” shouted Atan, he left.
“Oh no, how dare!” shouted Trevor, he was going to punch Atan, but Josh held his hand.
“Stop it!” begged Josh.
“But he will kill you!” shouted Trevor.
“He might be lying to us.” said Josh.

Troy started skateboarding, he met Lucy.
“Hi.” greeted Troy.
“Hi, how’s your test?” asked Lucy.
“So far, so easy, how about you?” asked Troy.
“Well…” said Lucy, suddenly, she saw two girls who she seemed suspicious “Oh no.”
“What’s the matter?” asked Troy, and then he looked back and saw two girls.

Comments

Popular Posts