Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 4



Troy and Sam were shocked that Mona and Maya would be treated specially by the principal.
“Crap!” said Sam “How dare she is! This is a manipulation!”
“This is not a manipulation, just say it’s unfair.” said Troy.
“What should we do now?” asked Billy.
“We should convince that they should be treated same like us!” answered Troy.
Luke told “It’s no use, we’ve already did it, but she won’t kick out them.”
“There’s one thing left to do.” said Billy.
The next day, Luke, Billy, and Troy told everyone in the school that Mona and Maya killed Lucy and would be treated specially by the principal despite that, who was their aunt. All students were angry and mad, especially Kevin. They planned demonstrating to the principal on the break time.
“I hope she cans understand.” said Luke.
“What are we going to do?” asked Billy.
“Should we demonstrate as well?” asked Troy.
Luke answered “Guys, we won’t be demonstrating to the principal as well, instead, we will watch them.”
Meanwhile, Josh was watching the news, and then his iPhone was ringing, he knew that was Ashley.
“Josh…, help… me…” said Ashley.
“Ashley, what happened? Are you crying?” asked Josh.
Ashley started crying “My mom was murdered in my house!”
Josh was shocked “Don’t cry, Ashley, I will go to your house.” He ended the call and prepared his bag.
“Josh, what’s going on?” asked Trevor.
“Ashley’s mom was murdered in her house.” answered Josh “I’ll go to her house.”
“Me too.” said Trevor.
Back to the school, Sam, Kevin, and the other students demonstrate to kick out Mona and Maya.
“KICK OUT MONA AND MAYA!” shouted them.
“I hope this can work.” said Luke.
“C’mon, please!” said Billy.
“It’s the principal!” said Troy when he saw the principal came out from her office.
The principal noticed the students who demonstrated on her “What the hell are you doing here?!”
“Oh no.” said Luke.
“I won’t kick out them, Mona and Maya have the right to study here, I won’t kick out them, now get the hell out of here!” shouted the principal.
All students who were demonstrating left the office.
“Damn!” said Luke.
Josh and Trevor arrived at Ashley’s house, Ashley opened the door and hugged Josh and cried.
“Where’s your mom?” asked Trevor.
“In the bedroom.” answered Ashley.
Trevor ran to the bedroom immediately and found Ashley’s mom’s body “Oh!” He found so many bloods in the bedroom, he called 911 immediately.
Luke and Billy were in the locker room, they talked why their plan didn’t work.
“First, we told the principal, second, they demonstrated, why these plans didn’t work!?” shouted Luke.
“Luke, calm down, we should revenge on them, and I have another plan, we will burn their house.” said Billy.
“Are you crazy!?” shouted Luke “I won’t want to do that to them!”
“C’mon, Luke, they, I mean she will realize that she shouldn’t treat them like that.” said Billy “Do you want Mona and Maya here?”
“No.” answered Luke while he was wringing the paper which he held “Let’s do that!”
Josh and Trevor were in the hospital and seeing the Ashley’s mom was in autopsy.
“I’m so sorry for her.” said Trevor.
“Why did M do this?” said Josh, and then he got a message from M, he read it “I killed her mom, you should be ready for me, I will be coming very soon –M.”
“He will be coming very soon, I hope he stop this.” said Trevor.
Troy was waiting for Billy and Luke in front of the school.
“Man, where are they? They told me that they wanted to go home together with me.” said Troy.
“Troy, you’ve not come home yet?” asked Sam came.
“Not yet, I’m waiting for Sam and Luke, they wanted to go home with me, but…” answered Troy, and then his iPhone was ringing.
“Troy, maybe they went home first.” said Sam “Oh yeah, I’m going home now.”
“Be careful, bro.” said Troy, he read the message “If Mona and Maya treated specially like a princess, what will your friends, Billy and Luke, do? I know it, they’re plotting a revenge on them –M.” Troy was shocked “No, no, no, this is not the right way!”

Billy and Luke poured the oil around Mona and Maya’s house.
“Are you sure they’re in the house?” asked Luke.
“Yeah, burn the house now.” answered Billy.
Luke lit the lighter and burned the oil until it started burning the house “Let’s get out from here.” He and Billy left. Finally the fire burned down the house.

Comments

Popular Posts