Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 13



Kevin took the knife and wrote a letter in the kitchen.
Dear Kenneth, I know who is behind of this, but I’m not sure that he’s M, he was screwing up on us, do you want to know who he is? He’s Atan, and I’ll kill him.
Kevin
Then Kevin put the knife into his bag and left the house.
10 Minutes later, Troy and Josh left the house after they found out that M was Atan, as well about Kevin to kill Atan.
“We need to find Kevin!” said Troy “We should head to his house!”
“It’s no use, he won’t be in his house.” said Josh.
Troy said “We have to tell this to Sam!”
Josh took his iPhone and called Sam.
Sam was in the hospital, he looked at Luke.
“Luke, are you alright now?” asked Sam.
“I’m alright, bro.” answered Luke.
Then Sam’s iPhone rang, Sam picked up the phone.
“Sam, I need to tell you something, Kevin will kill Atan.” said Josh.
“What the hell…” said Sam “Where is he?”
Josh answered “We don’t know, we’re still searching for him. And one more thing, we know M’s identity.”
“M?” said Sam.
“Sam, is Troy there? I want to talk to him.” said Luke.
“Hold on.” said Sam gave his iPhone to Luke “Josh, I need to talk with Troy, it’s me, Luke.”
“Luke, are you alright?” asked Troy.
“Troy, I’m alright, I met my parents, but I’m alright, I’m sorry.” answered Luke.
“You don’t have to apologize, it’s fine.” said Troy “Luke, I want to tell that M is…, you need to tell this to Sam as well. We found Jenna’s Sony Cybershot camera at her house where she was killed, she told us that M is Atan.”
“I knew it.” said Luke.
“What?” asked Troy.
“I knew that Atan is suspicious, I expected that Atan is M.” answered Luke.
“Atan!?” said Sam.
“Tell Sam that he needs to go and meet us, okay.” said Troy ended the call.
“Sam, you need to go.” said Luke.
“Luke, I can’t leave you alone, I’m worried something bad will happen to you.” said Sam.
“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” said Luke “Just go help them.”
“Luke, I’m going now.” said Sam, he left the room and ran to outside to see Troy and Josh.
“Man, I hope they’re safe.” said Luke.
Troy and Josh finally met Sam.
“Sam!” called Troy.
“Troy, Josh, I know that Kevin is going to kill Atan, but I think it’s kinda crazy.” said Sam.
“Not crazy.” said Josh “It’s real.”
Then they got another message from M, they read the message “Want to know where Kevin is? Find me in this address … -M.”
They finally arrived at that place.
“Are you sure this is the place?” asked Sam.
“No mistake, this is really the place.” answered Troy.
“Let’s go in.” said Josh.
They came in to the place, as they arrived at the upstairs, they found Kevin was tied up.
“Kevin!” called them ran to him.
“Guys, you shouldn’t be here.” said Kevin.
“Relax, Kevin, we’re going to save you.” said Troy.
“Guys, behind you!” shouted Kevin.
“Freeze!” shouted Atan.
“Atan, we knew that you’re M! Just admit it!” said Josh.
“What the hell are you talking about, dumbass? I’m not M!” shouted Atan.
“You should see this video.” said Josh as he took the Sony Cybershot camera, but Atan shot the camera “How dare you!”
“That’s right, I’m M.” said Atan “I admit it.”
“Well, you should take yourself to the police.” said Sam.
“Why did you do this? You killed people, you humiliated everyone, you exposed our secrets, not only us, but our friends as well!” asked Troy.
Atan didn’t answer.
“That’s it! You should come to police.” said Josh as he held Atan, but Atan shot them, but missed.
“Whoa!” shouted Troy and Sam.
Josh punched Atan, after he punched him, Atan’s shotgun was accidently thrown away.
“You’ll pay for that!” shouted Atan, he punched Josh, and punched again many times.
“Sam, we should save Kevin!” shouted Troy. He and Sam saved Kevin and ran away to the downstairs.
“Take this, you humiliated me, you don’t deserve to live happily!” shouted Atan punched Josh many times. Then Josh punched Atan and punched him many times.
“You’re really mean, you’re M! You’re evil! You’re deserved to stay in the prison! Jenna is right! You killed her, you killed your minions!” shouted Josh. Then Atan punched him and Josh fell down, Atan kicked him in order to kill Josh from upstairs to downstairs, but Josh held the floor.
Troy, Sam, and Kevin arrived at the downstairs and saw Josh was about to fall down.
“Josh!” shouted Troy.
Then Atan took his shotgun “I’m sorry, Josh, I don’t have a choice except kill you, goodbye.”
“Josh, hold on!” shouted Sam.
“No, Josh!” shouted Troy.
It’s all too late, it’s time for me to die, thought Josh.
Suddenly, the police cars and the police helicopters came, Troy, Sam, and Kevin didn’t expect that the police would come.
“Why they’re here? We didn’t call them!” said Kevin.
“Guys!” shouted Troy when he saw Billy and Trevor came out from the police car “Billy and Trevor called them!”
“What?” asked Sam and Kevin.
“Josh, hang on!” shouted Trevor.
“Surrender, Atan, we know that you’re M!” shouted the police.
“Freeze! Put your guns! Or else I will kill this man!” shouted Atan.
“What the hell!?” shouted Billy when polices put their guns down.
Then Atan took his gun and prepare to shoot Josh.
“Josh!” shouted Troy, he took a rifle and shouted “Josh, look out!”
“What?” shouted Josh.
Then Troy shot Atan, and it hit Atan’s head, however, Josh fell down from the upstairs.
“AAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Josh.
Then Sam and Kevin ran and took a cloth to save Josh, and finally, Josh was saved, thanks to them.
Then polices went upstairs to check Atan if he still alive.
“Josh!” shouted Troy as he hugged Josh.
“Bro, thank you.” said Josh “You killed Atan.”
“Man, that was surprising.” said Billy.
“No more M now.” said Kevin.
November 10, 2011, the boys were attending Kenneth and Spencer’s wedding, Ashley and Susan were also attending. They watched the wedding.
Saya nikahkan engkau, Kenneth Knight dengan putri saya Spencer Radcliffe dengan mas kawin delapan belas karat dibayar tunai.” said Aidan.
Then Kenneth held Aidan hand and said “Saya terima nikahnya, Spencer Radcliffe dengan mas kawin tersebut dibayar tunai.
“Accepted.” said the witnesses.
Then all guests clapped their hands as Spencer kissed Kevin. After that, someone brought the birthday cake.
Kenneth said “Today is also Luke’s birthday!”
“Whoa!” shouted Luke surprised “Wow!” He walked to in front of the birthday cake as all guests sang Happy Birthday song for him.
“Blow the candles!” shouted Troy and Billy.
Luke blew the candles, after that everyone gave him applause.
After that, everyone enjoyed their meals and the birthday cake.

THE END OF SEASON 2

Comments

Popular Posts