Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 12



Luke was brought to the hospital, he still passed out. Luke’s parents also came.
“I hope he’s safe.” said Luke’s mom.
“I hope not!” said Luke’s dad.
“What the hell did you just say?” asked Luke’s mom.
“He’s a little freak evil man! I hope he die!” shouted Luke’s dad.
“Don’t you care about your son!?” shouted Luke’s mom.
“HE’S REALLY EVIL! REALLY EVIL!” shouted Luke’s dad.
“SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP TALKING THAT ABOUT MY SON!” shouted Luke’s mom.
Then the nurse came and warned them “I’m sorry, please keep quiet, there’s many patients here.” Then she left.
“That was close.” said Luke’s mom.
In Sam’s house, Aidan was watching the local news, he discovered that Luke had an accident.
“I’m home, dad.” greeted Sam arrived at home.
“Welcome.” said Aidan “Sam, is that your friend?”
Then Sam watched the TV and he was surprised “Oh no, it’s Luke!”
Meanwhile, Troy arrived at Mona’s house, he knocked the door.
“Mona, it’s me, Troy!” shouted Troy, and then he realized that the door was unlocked, he came in, and in the house, there was nobody “Mona? Strange, no one is here.”
Josh had just arrived at Jenna’s house.
“Jenna, open the door, I need to talk to you.” said Josh as he knocked the door, and he opened the door after he found out that the door wasn’t locked, and he finally found Jenna’s body “Jenna!” He came to Jenna’s body and checked her heartbeat “She’s dead.”
“Mona?” called Troy tried to find Mona, and then he saw blood on the cabinet “Oh no.” He opened the cabinet, and he found Mona’s body, he was surprised that Mona had been murdered.
After Josh found out that Jenna had been murdered, he found a Sony Cybershot DSC-W530 camera.
“Maybe this is the evidence.” said Josh.
Sam and Aidan arrived at the hospital and came to see Luke, but Luke’s dad blocked them.
“Who the hell are you?” asked Luke’s dad.
“I’m Luke’s friend, Sam.” answered Sam.
“I’m his father, Aidan.” answered Aidan.
“Well, looks like the friend of that evil boy is coming.” said Luke’s dad.
“What? Are you saying that Luke is evil?” asked Sam “He’s not evil! He’s kind!”
“Where is the proof!? HAH!” shouted Luke’s dad.
“Stop it!” shouted Luke’s mom “After Luke ran away from us, you said that Luke is evil. Why?”
“Okay, stop it. This is hospital, we should be quiet.” said Aidan.
“You should be quiet!” shouted Luke’s dad punched Aidan and pushed him until he fell down, he punched Aidan many times.
“Stop it!” shouted Luke’s mom.
Then Aidan punched Luke’s dad back, he punched many time, and they started a fight.
“Dad! Stop! This is hospital!” shouted Sam.
“No regrets for you! You’re really bad parent!” shouted Aidan as he punched Luke’s dad, but he was also punched by him.
“Enough!” shouted the doctor came with the nurses stopped them “Where is your respect to the patients?! You should be quiet, or else get out from this hospital!”
“Fine, I’ll go out!” said Luke’s dad “Let’s go!” He and his wife went out from the hospital.
Then Luke woke up, he called Sam and Aidan and asked “Where am I? What happened?”
“You’re in the hospital, bro, thank goodness you’re okay.” said Sam.
“Sam, I don’t want to meet my parents anymore, I don’t want to meet them.” said Luke “They’re so outrageous! They hate me!”
“Luke, I know your feelings, but you shouldn’t be faithless to your parents. At least, they still love you, they want to see you again.” said Aidan “Okay, I’ll take them to the airport and say that you’re feeling sorry for that.”
“Yeah, thank you, sir.” said Luke.
Josh finally arrived home, as did Troy.
“Josh, Mona was murdered.” said Troy.
“So was Jenna.” said Josh “Troy, I think there’s a video that shown who’s murdered Jenna.”
“We should watch it!” said Troy.
They went to the bedroom, and then Josh plugged the camera’s AV cable to the TV and played the video, they watched it.
In the video, there was Jenna.
Jenna told “Oh no, I can’t do this anymore. I killed people, I killed students, I killed adults. I don’t want to do it actually, but someone forced me to do it. It was M. Guys, I know who M is … it was Atan.”
Then Troy and Josh were shocked.
“Atan is M?” asked Troy.
“Oh no, it’s Atan behind her!” said Josh.
Back to the video, Atan brought his flail to kill Jenna, he shut Jenna’s mouth.
“How dare you expose our sensitive secret, bitch! Because of that, you must die!” shouted Atan.
Then Jenna punched Atan, and she was trying to run away, but Atan hit his flail to her head “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!” Then Atan hit his flail to her body many times.
“DIE, YOU BITCH! MWA HA HA HA!!!” shouted Atan, he finally killed Jenna on-screen, and he punched the camera until it was turned off,

“Oh no!” shouted Josh.
“Too cruel!” shouted Troy “We must accuse him!”
“Troy, Josh?” called Eddie knocked the door.
“It’s dad!” said Josh, they put the camera away and pulled the cable, as well turned off the TV. Then Josh opened the door “Hello, dad, what’s up?”
“Well, I got this wedding invitation, Kenneth and Spencer are going to be married.” said Eddie “Maybe we should take a walk to the mall and give them a present.”
“10 November? The day is also Luke’s birthday!” said Troy “Maybe we should give him a present as well.”
“Dad, are you still dating Rebecca?” asked Josh.
“Not anymore, I realized that she was a jerk.” answered Eddie.
“That was so right, dad.” said Josh. Then someone knocked the door “I’ll open it.” Josh opened the door.
“Troy, Josh, you got to help me now!” said Kenneth.
“You looked panic, what’s wrong?” asked Josh.
“Kevin, he’s going to kill Atan!” answered Kenneth.
Troy and Josh were shocked to hear that.

Comments

Popular Posts