Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 6


At night, Luke was thinking about his past when he was teaching Troy.
“Luke!” called Troy “Are you daydreaming?”
“Sorry, Troy, I… have many in my mind.” answered Luke “Now where were we?” Then he looked at his iPhone “Oh, it’s 5 PM already. I have to go.” He was going to leave but he talked again “If you don’t mind,”
“Oh, do you want to stay here one night?” asked Troy, he smiled “I’ll let you in.” He gave a fist bump “You’re like my brother.”
“You too, bro.” said Luke.
Troy opened the door when the door was knocked, he met Sam.
“Troy, I have a bad news, Jenna, Maya’s sister.” said Sam.
“Sam, hold on, can you talk it slowly?” asked Troy.
Sam took a deep breath “I saw Jenna’s Facebook status, she wants revenge on us!”
Troy and Luke were shocked.
Luke punched the floor, he started to be mad.
“This is all my fault! I shouldn’t burn the house from the beginning!” shouted Luke.
“Luke, calm down, this is not your fault, we have taught them a lesson.” said Sam.
“But she became furious on us.” said Troy “She could be M!”
“Yeah, maybe she is but we need to stay focus on the messages from M.” said Sam.
Then Josh and Trevor came, they curious what they were talking about.
“Guys, what are you talking about?” asked Josh.
“It’s Maya’s sister, Jenna.” answered Troy.
In Jenna’s house, Mona and Atan were called to her house.
“Mona, Atan, do you know why are you here?” asked Jenna, none of them answered, she explained “Well, well, well, we’re here because we hate the boys who get the message from the person who named M. One of us must be M.”
“How do you know?” asked Mona.
“Well, I know it.” answered Jenna.
“What should we do?” asked Atan.
“Guys, we form an alliance and our goal is make them more miserable.” answered Jenna.
The next day, Troy and Luke came back to school.
“Luke, actually I read all…” said Troy.
“I know, Troy, you read all the subjects, and you asked me to teach you to test your knowledge, very good, bro. I think you’re ready for the test.” said Luke.
“Actually, I’m not ready until you teach me once again today.” said Troy, and then he saw Billy and the principal “Oh no, what the hell is going on?” He ran.
“Troy, wait!” said Luke.
“Billy, what the hell is this!?” shouted the principal.
“That’s marijuana, ma’am. I swear that I never put it in my locker, and I never have those!” shouted Billy.
“Liar!” shouted the principal.
“Hey, what’s going on?” asked Luke.
“Billy, you own these marijuana?” asked Troy.
“No, I swear!” answered Billy.
“You lied!” shouted the principal.
“Principal, I think he’s right, there’s no way that he owns these marijuana!” shouted Luke.
“Billy is innocent!” said Troy.
Then the police came to arrest Billy.
“Hey, let me go!” shouted Billy was taken away.
“I hope you’re proud!” shouted the principal, she left.
“Damn!” shouted Luke threw away marijuana.
Meanwhile, Mona and Jenna saw it.
“Okay, Billy is sent to the prison, now what’s your next plan?” asked Mona.
“Atan will be doing this.” answered Jenna.
At the break time, Kevin took his iPhone and read the message, the message told that he would be murdered in school, but Kevin didn’t believe it. Suddenly, Atan came and pointed his gun at him.
“Whoa! What the hell are you doing?” asked Kevin.
“Kevin, I’m going to kill you!” answered Atan.
Then Sam saw them, and jumped “STOP!”
But Atan shot Kevin, and then Kevin fell down, and Sam was shot as well, his right arm began to bleed, while Kevin was passed out. Atan ran away.
“Kevin!” shouted Sam.
Troy and Luke came and saw them.
“Oh no!” shouted Troy.
“Kevin, are you okay!?” asked Luke.
“Sam, what happened?” asked Troy.
“Atan shot him!” answered Sam as he held his right arm.
“Oh no, your arm!” shouted Troy.
Then all entire students came to see them, but the principal came.
“Take that, you son of bitch! You’re deserved to take this sickness!” shouted the principal.
Luke started to mad “You’re the worst principal ever!”
“Hey, how dare you talk to me like that!” shouted the principal.
“He’s right!” shouted one of the students.
“YEAH! BOO!” shouted all students.
“Enough! Get the hell out of here!” shouted the principal.
“You get the hell out of here!” shouted one of the students.
“YEAH!” shouted all students.
Then the vice principal came and talked to the principal “What the hell is going on, ma’am?”
“Ah! They must be punished!” shouted the principal.
“Enough!” shouted the vice-principal “You’re not the principal of this school anymore, you’re fired!”
“But why?” asked the principal.
“You kicked out a pregnant girl, and then you accused a boy who you think that he owns the marijuana! You’re fired!” shouted the vice-principal.
“Fine!” shouted the principal, she punched Sam’s arm.
“OUCH!” shouted Sam.
“OH!” shouted all students.
Luke mad at the principal, he kicked her back and rip off her pants, all students started laughing at her.
“Curse you, all of you!” shouted the principal left.
“C’mon, we have to take them to the hospital!” said the vice-president.
Back to Jenna and Maya, they plan didn’t go as they planned.
“Damn it! My aunt is fired!” shouted Mona.
“Don’t worry, Mona, we have our plan B.” said Jenna.

Josh got a call from Ashley.
“Ashley, what’s the matter?” asked Josh.
“Josh, you should come here, there’s something happened in the college!” answered Ashley.
“Ashley, calm down, I’ll be right there.” said Josh, he ended the call.
“Josh, I have a bad feeling about this, let’s go to the college.” said Trevor.
“Yeah, Ashley told me about that too.” said Josh.
“Let’s go see it!” said Trevor. He and Josh left.

Comments

Popular Posts