Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 8



Finally, Troy, Luke, and Billy arrived at the hospital and brought Susan there.
“Hang on, Susan!” said Billy.
“AWW! It hurts!” shouted Susan.
Then the nurses came to them, they soon brought Susan to the labor room.
“I hope she’s fine.” said Luke.
“And the baby is safe.” said Troy.
Five minutes later, the boys sat beside the room where Susan was bearing her baby.
“Troy!” called Josh came with Trevor.
“Josh!” called Troy, he hugged Josh.
“You’re alright, bro.” said Josh.
“Josh, I’m sorry I forgot this, but I remember now. Happy birthday, Josh.” said Troy.
“Thank you, Troy, I also forgot that today is my birthday.” said Josh.
“Is that right, Troy?” asked Luke.
“Yeah.” answered Troy.
“Happy birthday, Josh.” said Luke and Billy as they hugged Josh.
“Guys, thank you.” said Josh.
“Looks like the baby will be born in the same day as your birthday, Josh.” said Trevor.
“Yeah, I can’t wait to see the baby.” said Josh.
Then the nurse came out and told that the baby was born. The boys eagerly wanted to see the baby, they came to the room and saw the baby, the baby was a girl, and Josh thought that the baby face was similar to Matt’s face. They congratulated Susan for deliver the baby.
Meanwhile, Kenneth and Spencer were in Sam and Kevin’s room.
“Thank God they’re alright.” said Spencer.
“Spencer, I need to talk with you.” said Kenneth, he kneeled and took his jewel box from his pocket.
“Kenneth?” called Spencer.
“Spencer, I think we’re ready to pursue to the next step, would you marry me?” asked Kenneth.
“Kenneth.” said Spencer, and then she started to cry “Yeah, I do!” Then Kenneth put the ring on her finger, and then he hugged her.
“Look, how cute the baby is.” said Billy.
“Billy, you love Susan, don’t you?” asked Luke.
“Luke, what are you talking about?” asked Billy.
“Well, I know that you’re having feelings on Susan, I think you love her.” answered Luke.
“Really?” asked Billy “But I don’t feel like that.”
“Man, you can feel love, love can be always felt.” said Luke.
“You’re right, Luke, maybe I’m falling in love with her.” said Billy.
Troy and Josh arrived in front of Sam and Kevin’s room.
“Troy, you saw the baby face’s, didn’t you?” asked Josh.
“Yeah, bro, and why?” answered Troy.
“The face is very similar to Matt, maybe Matt impregnated her.” said Josh.
“Josh, Matt is dead, we know it.” said Troy.
“Maybe, but maybe he’s still alive.” said Josh.
Then Troy’s iPhone rang, he read the latest message from M.
“What’s that?” asked Josh.
Troy answered “Josh, he told me that I won’t be success on my test to skip 11th grade.”
“You’re going to skip 11th grade!?” asked Josh “Oh, I know, you’d read my books.”
“Yeah.” answered Troy.
“Don’t believe to M, Troy, I believe you’re going to pass the test.” said Josh “When the test is going to start?”
“Tomorrow.” answered Troy.
Then Spencer came, she was surprised “Oh, Troy and Josh.”
“Spencer, why you’re wearing that ring?” asked Troy.
“Let me guess, you’re engaged to Kenneth, aren’t you?” asked Josh.
Spencer answered “Yeah, I’m his fiancé now.”
“Well, congratulations, you’re now engaged, and I hope you will get married soon.” said Troy.
“Thank you, guys.” said Spencer.
“Spencer, they’re awake!” called Kenneth.
“Sam and Kevin?” asked Josh.
Then they came in to the room.
“Troy?” called Sam.
“Josh?” called Kevin.
“Sam, how’s your arm?” asked Troy.
“Still sick.” answered Sam.
“Damn it, that damn man, Atan.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, calm down, he will be defeated.” said Josh.
“Troy, Susan’s baby was born, wasn’t it?” asked Sam.
“Yeah.” answered Troy.
“I want to see the baby.” said Sam.
“Let me take you.” said Troy, he helped Sam to stand up, Spencer also helped him, they took him to Susan’s room.
“Josh, stay here, I will see the baby.” said Kenneth.
They came in to Susan’s room.
“Hi.” greeted Sam to Susan.
“Hi, Sam.” greeted Susan.
“Sam, is your arm alright?” asked Luke.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” answered Sam.
Kenneth saw the baby “How cute the baby is.”
“Is it a boy or a girl?” asked Spencer.
“It’s a girl.” answered Susan.
“Have you given a name to her?” asked Kenneth.
“No, not yet.” answered Susan.
Billy said “Let me give her name, her name will be… Grace.”
“I love that name.” said Susan.
“Well, do you agree that her name is Grace?” asked Troy.
Susan nodded, and she thanked “Troy, Luke, Billy, thank you. Thank you for save me and this baby.”
Troy, Luke, and Billy smiled.
“Troy, we should go home, tomorrow is your test.” said Luke.
“Oh yeah, you’re right.” said Troy “Guys, we’re heading home.”
“Be careful!” said Susan.

The next day, Troy came to the principal’s office.
“Sir, I’m ready.” said Troy to the principal.
The principal asked “Are you sure do you want to do this?”
“Yes, I am.” answered Troy.

Comments

Popular Posts