Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 9



Meanwhile, Luke and Billy were talking about M.
“According to Josh, M is Matt, and Matt is already dead.” said Luke.
“But he also said that maybe Matt is still alive.” said Billy “Matt is already dead, so no way he’s still alive, and his soul doesn’t kill the victims.”
“I know it’s no way, but as I told you that Matt is maybe still alive.” said Luke.
“I know, we’ll send the messages to ask M, if he’s Matt, Josh’s right.” said Billy.
Luke took his new BlackBerry phone, while Billy took his iPhone.
“Luke, is that your new BlackBerry?” asked Billy “Where’s your iPhone?”
“Yeah, it’s my new BlackBerry Torch, while I keep my iPhone on my room.” answered Luke “C’mon, we should text him!”
Trevor arrived at home and met Josh.
“Where’s Troy?” asked Trevor.
“Still in the running on the test to skip 11th grade.” answered Josh.
“He’s going to skip to 12th grade?” asked Trevor.
“Yeah, it’s his decision.” answered Josh “Anyway, we should ask M if he’s Matt.”
“Yeah, good idea.” said Trevor.
They took their iPhones and texted M.
The next day, Troy woke up shirtless and took his iPhone.
“What a dream.” said Troy while he rubbed his chest.
“Troy, you awake?” asked Josh came shirtless “How’s your sleep?”
“I slept well, bro, and I dreamt that I passed my test.” answered Troy “Man, I wish it will be becoming true. I’d studied hard, so I must pass the test!”
“Okay, you have to have fun first with this.” said Josh as he punched Troy’s left arm.
“Ouch.” said Troy “Let’s wrestle.”
“Ready, set, go!” shouted Josh, he started wrestling with Troy in the bed, and one minute later, they stopped, they had some fun “I guess you needed that.”
“Yeah, bro, that was great.” said Troy “Oh yeah, I have to go now, bro.”
“To school?” asked Josh.
“Yes.” answered Troy, he left the bedroom.
Josh laughed at relaxed at Troy’s bed.
At school, Luke checked his BlackBerry Torch.
“Damn, no SMS from him yet?” said Luke.
“Luke,” called Billy “Have you got the replies?”
“Not yet, you?” asked Luke.
Billy shook his head.
“Oh, I knew it.” said Luke.
“Hi, guys.” greeted Sam came.
“Sam, you should be in the hospital!” said Billy.
“Don’t worry, I was permitted to be going home, now I’m here.” answered Sam “What are you guys doing?”
“Well, we asked who really is M.” answered Billy.
“It was his idea!” said Luke.
They came to the library and continued talking.
“No replies from him?” asked Sam.
“Yeah, we’ve been texting to M several times, but no replies.” answered Luke.
“What should we do now?” asked Luke.
“Josh said that Matt is maybe still alive, so I think he’s M.” said Sam.
“We better suspect that Matt is still alive.” said Billy.
“I haven’t seen Troy lately, where is he?” asked Luke.
Troy came to the principal office.
“Troy, you’re ready?” asked the principal.
“Yeah, I’m ready for my score.” answered Troy.
“Troy…, you…” said the principal “…passed the test!”
“YEAH!” shouted Troy.
“Congrats, Troy, you may skip 11th grade to 12th grade.” said the principal.
“Thank you, sir! Thank you!” shouted Troy, he came out from the principal office and texted to Luke that he passed that test and might skip to 12th grade.
Josh and Trevor were waiting for the reply from M.
“Oh man, no replies yet!” said Trevor.
“Calm down!” said Josh.
Then Troy came home “Bro, I passed the test!”
“Really!?” shouted Josh “YEAH! Congrats, bro!”
“Congratulations!” shouted Trevor.
“Thank you, guys.” said Troy “Hey, what are you doing?”
“We’d texted M if he was Matt, but no replies yet.” said Josh.
“Wait, you asked him?” asked Troy “Well, he doesn’t want to answer that easily.”
“Maybe you’re so right.” answered Josh “We won’t text him anymore.”

Billy came to Susan’s room at the hospital, he met Susan.
“You said that you loved me.” said Susan.
“Yeah, would you accept my love?” asked Billy.
Then they had their first kiss.

Comments

Popular Posts