Unnatural Murders: Now or Never Episode 11



In the airport, Luke’s airport came to Jakarta.
“Finally, I think our son is in Jakarta.” said Luke’s dad.
“Honey, I’m afraid if he doesn’t want to come back to Malaysia.” said Luke’s mom.
“I’m ready to be mad at him.” said Luke’s dad.
“But…” said Luke’s mom.
“No buts!” shouted Luke’s dad.
The next day, Luke came to school as usual, he soon met Troy.
“Luke!” called Troy “I need a picture of Liam so I can prove that he is Matt’s brother.”
“Wait, you’re going to tell Josh, aren’t you?” asked Luke.
“No, I am not, besides, this is our secret, everyone no need to know.” answered Troy.
“Oh yeah, bro.” said Troy.
“Luke, I’ve got another text from M, I think it’s for you.” said Billy.
“Wait, why he didn’t sent the text to Luke, but you instead?” asked Troy.
“Oh my, I forgot to bring my phone!” said Luke “I remember that my phone dead last night, I forgot to recharge it. Let me read the text.” He read the text message, he knew that his parents came to Jakarta “Oh no.”
“What’s wrong?” asked Troy.
“Damn, my parents come to this city, I can’t run away from them anymore.” answered Luke.
Josh was on the way to the college, and then he met Luke’s parents.
“Excuse me, sir!” greeted Luke’s dad.
“Yeah, may I help you?” asked Josh.
“We’re searching for our son, we know that our son is in here.” answered Luke’s mom.
“This is his picture.” said Luke’s dad.
Josh took the picture from them, and he knew that it was a picture of Luke “Luke?”
“You know him?” asked Luke’s dad.
“Yeah, but actually, my brother knows more about him, but he is in his school now.” answered Josh.
“Where is his school?” asked Luke’s mom.
Josh was confused, should he tell or not?
After school, Luke and Troy were walking out from the school.
“Man, I know it was going to happen! My parents will know that I’m studying here!” said Luke.
“Well, I can’t talk about this anymore, bro, I don’t have any idea about your parents, I don’t know.” said Troy “Man, I hope Josh won’t tell where you are now.”
“Troy, can I talk to you?” asked Sam came.
“Sure.” answered Troy “What’s up?”
“The principal accepts that Lucy’s memorial will be built in this school.” said Sam.
“Really?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, you must be remembering about Lucy, she was your girlfriend.” answered Sam.
Suddenly, Luke’s parents came to him.
“Luke, there you are!” said Luke’s mom.
“Mom and dad?” asked Luke “How did you find me?”
“Well, I asked a man who knows you.” answered Luke’s mom “Where’s your house, Luke?”
“I will take you there.” said Luke, he left with his parents.
After Troy talked to Sam, he was going to see Luke “Luke?”
Sam went back inside school, he met Kim.
“Kim, you looked sad, what’s wrong?” asked Sam.
“Sam, I know this is hard for me, but… my mom decide to transfer me to an all-girls school, that mean, I can’t date Kevin anymore.” answered Kim.
“But Kim, you can see Kevin again.” said Sam.
“No, the school is a boarding school, that means I can’t see him again,” said Kim.
Then Kevin came “Kim, why are you so sad?”
Kim answered “Kevin, there’s something I have to tell you, but this is hard for me.”
“Just tell me.” said Kevin.
“I will transfer school.” answered Kim.
“Are you kidding me?” asked Kevin.
“No, Kevin, my mom decided to move me to an all-girls school.” answered Kim “I’m sorry, I can’t date you anymore.”
“But I’m still loving you!” said Kevin.
“Not for real.” said Kim.
“Kim, I will never forget you, and I will always love you.” said Kevin, he hugged Kim.
“Kevin, thank you very much.” said Kim, and then she left the school.
“That must be hard for you.” said Sam.
“Yeah, she was my girlfriend.” said Kevin.
“Luke! What the hell did you do!? You made us worried about you!” shouted Luke’s dad suddenly when they arrived home “You ran away because you want to be an evil genius!! I knew it, you’re going to be evil, evil man!”
“Honey, stop!” said Luke’s mom.
“Shut up!” shouted Luke’s dad “And I know that you murdered your own brother! You’re murderer!”
“Dad! I’m not a murderer! I know that my brother was murdered, but it wasn’t me!” shouted Luke.
“Then who murdered him!?” shouted Luke’s dad.
“It was M.” answered Luke.
“M? Who is he?” asked Luke’s dad, Luke didn’t answered, he yelled again “Ha! You don’t know! That mean M is you! You’re the murderer!”
“SHUT UP! GIVE ME A BREAK!” shouted Luke.
“UNACCEPTABLE!” yelled Luke’s dad slapped Luke.
Luke started to angry “So is that the way you treat your son?” His dad slapped him again.
“Stop it! Stop this fight!” shouted Luke’s mom.
“Ah! Blame him! He ran away from the house, he’s the murderer! Murderer!” shouted Luke’s dad.
Then Luke started to really mad, he soon punched his dad’s face “You’re idiot! You’re the worst dad ever!” Then he ran away.
“Luke!” shouted Luke’s mom chased him.
Suddenly, when he was crossing the street, a car came to him and hit him hardly, and finally, he fell down and passed out.
“Luke!’ shouted his mom held him.
Then most people saw the accident and wondered.
“HELP! YOU GUYS, HELP!” shouted Luke’s mom “SAVE HIM!”

“Luke! Luke!” shouted Troy ran around the school to search for Luke “LUKE, WHERE ARE YOU!!”
Then Josh came “Troy!”
“Josh, have you seen Luke?” asked Troy.
“Troy, I’m sorry.” answered Josh.
“Oh no, don’t tell me.” said Troy “You told his parents, you don’t know that he hates them.”
“Troy, I’m really sorry.” said Josh.
Then Troy’s iPhone rang, he read the latest message from M, he knew that either Mona or Jenna were M “Josh, we need to accuse them as M, we know that they formed an alliance to make our life more miserable!”
“Okay, I’ll go to Jenna’s house, you’ll go to Mona’s house!” said Josh.
“Let’s go, bro!” said Troy.
Finally they ran to two different ways.

Comments

Popular Posts