Carlos and Logan Take Music Sneak Preview

Carlos and Logan were on the way to Jakarta Arts University.
“Whoa! Jakarta Arts! I think we’re going to see Kris Neil!” said Carlos.
“Carlos, Kris is still attending Jakarta Arts High School, not Jakarta Arts University, besides, the address is different!” said Logan.
Finally, they came out from the bus.
“College, here we come!” shouted Carlos.
“Man, I wonder why you’re so happy today, it’s all because I decided to attend college in Jakarta?” asked Logan.
“No, but we will see our new friends, new careers, and new lessons about music.” answered Carlos.
After that, they arrived at Jakarta Arts University, they saw many new students were coming there, Carlos and Logan thought that they were talented.
“Holy crap!” said Carlos “This college is awesome!”
“Ehem, University.” said Logan.
“It’s the same, we’re attending college!” said Carlos as he walked backward until he hit a man.
“Whoa!” said the man.
“I’m sorry, bro, he’s really careless.” said Logan.
“No need to apologize, I’m also the new student here, I’m Adam, nice to meet you.” said the man.
“Nice to meet you too, Adam, I’m Carlos.” greeted Carlos.
“Logan.” greeted Logan.
“Hello, Carlos and Logan, what major will you take?” asked Adam.
“We both chose music.” answered Carlos.
“So did I.” said Adam “I think we must sing.”
“Attention, all new students! Line up and please introduce yourself and sing your signature song, or dance, or act!” said a man.

First, a girl who named Jessica Middleton came and introduced herself.
“My name is Jessica Middleton, and I’ll be singing Bless the Broken Road.” greeted Jessica, she sang “Every long lost dream led me to where you are, others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms, this much I know is true. That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you.”
Then Courtney introduced herself “My name is Courtney, and I’ll be the famous actress, and I’ll sing Paparazzi.” She sang “I'm your biggest fan,
I'll follow you until you love me, papa-Paparazzi”
“We’re Tori and Taylor Johnson, we’re going to be singing I Kissed a Girl.” said Tori. Both girls sang “I kissed a girl and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick, I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.”
Then Adam moved to the stage and introduced himself
“Hello, my name is Adam and I’ll be singing Breakeven from The Script.”
“Looks very fantastic.” said Logan.
Adam started singing “I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing, just prayed to a God that I don't believe in, 'cause I got time while she got freedom, 'cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven. Her best days will be some of my worst, she finally met a man that's gonna put her first, while I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping, 'cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven, even, no. What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you, and what am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay. I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces, I’m falling to pieces. What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you, and what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay. I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces, I’m falling to pieces.”
“Wow!” said Logan as he stand up and gave Adam applause, as well the other students.
“Okay, guys, I think we don’t have much time for it.” said that man.

At night, all new students were invited to the college bar, where they started drinking beers.
“One, two, three!” said Courtney as she drank beer, as well Jessica.
“Oh my, it was good.” said Jessica.
Carlos and Logan saw most of new students were drinking beer.
“Man, that’s bad.” said Carlos.
“Don’t tell me that you’re going to drink some beer.” said Logan.
“I won’t, Logan!” said Carlos “Wait, why Adam doesn’t want to come in?”
“Let’s ask him.” said Logan.
They came outside to see Adam.
Carlos asked Adam “Why don’t you come inside?”
“I’m prohibited to drink alcohol.” answered Adam.
“Why you are?” asked Logan.
“I’m Muslim, Muslims are prohibited to drink alcohol, or we should say that ‘haram’ in Islam.” answered Adam “By the way, I’m your new roommate.”
“Carlos or Logan?” asked Carlos.
“Both of you are my roommates!” answered Adam “Anyway, I want to hear you sing in our room on dorm. I’d love to hear you sing.”
“Yeah, we love to sing.” said Carlos “Let’s go.”

Back to the bar, Tori and Taylor came to see Courtney and Jessica.
“Wait, are you drinking beer?” asked Tori.
Courtney answered “Yeah.”
“Do you want some?” asked Jessica.
“No, thanks, in fact, underage drinking is really dangerous.” answered Taylor.
“Well, we can ask some men to hang out with us, in fact, we can date them.” said Courtney.
Tori said “I have a boyfriend.”
“Who is he?” asked Courtney.
“His name is Jayson Owens, he’s so handsome and fun to ask.” answered Tori.

Two hours ago, Tori and Jayson were making out on the elevator, finally they stopped when they arrived at 2nd floor.
“Okay, let’s make out in my room.” said Tori.

“Wow.” said Jessica.
“Oh yeah, Jessica, I heard you were in Indonesian Junior Idol.” said Taylor.
“Yeah, that’s right, but I was eventually voted off on the first live show, so sad.” said Jessica.
“Don’t worry, Jessica, soon you’ll be famous.” said Courtney “Like me!”

In Carlos and Logan’s room, Adam started playing his guitar, while Carlos and Logan were going to sing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.
“1, 2, 3.” said Adam.
Carlos sang “Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining, her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying, she's so beautiful, and I tell her every day.”
Logan sang “Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me, and it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see, but every time she asks me do I look ok, I say.”
Then the boys sang “When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, because you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, because girl you're amazing, just the way you are.”
“The way you are, the way you are…” sang Adam.
“Girl you're amazing, just the way you are.” sang Carlos and Logan.
Carlos sang again ““When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, because you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, because girl you're amazing, just the way you are.”
“Yeah, that was great!” said Adam.
“WOO!” shouted Carlos.
Then a man came to them and asked “Are you Carlos, Logan, and Adam?”
“Yeah, we are.” answered Logan.
“Well, you’re chosen to be performing on the closing orientation performance tomorrow at 12 PM.” said the man.
“Tomorrow?” asked Carlos.
“But isn’t that too sudden?” asked Adam.
“Well, you need to rehearse tonight, just have fun!” answered the man, and then he left, and he came again “Oh, I forgot that you will be performing with Jessica, Courtney, Tori and Taylor Johnson.”
“Four girls that performed on the orientation?” asked Logan.

At 11 PM, Carlos, Logan, and Adam came to the stage.
“What a big stage.” said Carlos.
“I can’t believe that we’re going to be performing in here.” said Logan.
“Looks amazing.” said Adam.
“Hi, guys!” shouted Courtney came.
“Hi, you’re Courtney, right?” asked Carlos.
“That’s right!” answered Courtney.
Finally, Jessica, Tori and Taylor came.
“So you are Carlos, Logan, and Adam?” asked Jessica.
“Yeah, we are!” answered Carlos.
“I’m Jessica, and these are Tori and Taylor Johnson.” said Jessica.
“Nice to meet you too.” said Logan.
“Wait, that man also told that our show is going to be airing on Jakarta Arts Internet TV.” said Tori.
“Maybe Kris can watch us!” said Taylor.
“Kris Neil?” asked Carlos.
“Yeah, we’re huge fans of him.” answered Tori.
“Okay, guys, we must choose songs, maybe we can do mash-up.” said Adam “Okay, what’s your specialty of music, girls?”
Courtney answered “Actually, I want to be an actress, I’m in drama major, but I can sing R&B songs.”
Tori and Taylor answered “We love adult contemporary!”
Jessica answered “For me, I like country.”
“Okay, we’ll choose songs for the mash-up!” said Adam.
“But I think the mash-up will be hard for us.” said Carlos.
“Yeah, he’s right, it would be better we sing just one song.” said Logan.
“That’s okay, besides, we recently knew each other.” said Jessica.
“Okay, we’ll sing this song.” said Adam.

The next day, all new students gathered round on the stage at 12 PM, as well the crews from Jakarta Arts Internet TV.
“Guys, are you ready?” asked Adam on the backstage with another performers.
“Yeah!” shouted them.
“Okay, we should do our best!” shouted Carlos.
“Yeah!” shouted them.
“And show them what we’ve got!” shouted Logan.
“YEAH!” shouted them.
When the host called them, they came to the stage. The music started playing.
Carlos started singing Don’t Stop Believin’ “Just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere…”
Taylor continued “Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere.”
All audiences started to love the performance.
“A singer in a smoky room.” sang Adam.
“The smell of wine and cheap perfume.” sang Jessica.
Then Adam and Jessica sang together “For a smile they can share the night, it goes on and on and on and on.” Then the others joined them “Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard, their shadows searching in the night, streetlight people, living just to find emotion, hiding somewhere in the night.”
All audiences stand up and gave them applause.
“DON’T STOP!” shouted Logan.
“Don’t stop believin’, hold on to that feelin’, streetlight people! Don’t stop believin’, hold on to that feelin’, streetlight people! DON’T STOP!”
Finally, all audiences cheered and gave them applause.
“We did it!” shouted Carlos.

Two days later, Carlos and Logan saw that performance on Jakarta Arts website.
“Wow, I can’t believe they liked us!” said Carlos.
“Over one million views on this video, wow!” said Logan.
“I will share the link to my Twitter and I’ll tell Aaron, Oli, Nick, Dan, and Jordan to see this!” said Carlos.
“They would love to see this!” said Logan.

Comments

Popular Posts