Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 8

Spring Break in Italy Part 2


Logan was walking in Rialto Bridge at 3 PM, he saw Vivian.
“Vivian?” said Logan, he took his guitar and he start singing his own song “We could share our vacation in Venice, baby, we should be talking in Rialto Bridge. Take a break and go shopping, pick your favorite and I’ll buy for you. Won’t you kiss me? I hope we can kiss in this city if love.”
“Oli!” called Victoria.
“Hold on, Victoria.” said Oli.
Victoria began singing “We should try some Venetian cuisine or see the art galleries. Can we pursue our love? Can we keep falling in love? Oh, I hope we can still dating, we can pursue our relationship in this city of love.”
“In the city of love…” sang Logan ended the song, the crowd cheered on him and gave him some money “Thank you. Grazie.”
“Logan!” called Vivian “That was a nice song.”
“Thank you, Vivian, but it still unfinished song.” said Logan.
Then Vivian kissed Logan’s cheek “I’m still loving you, I’m sorry I cheated on you.”
“No, I should say sorry to let you cheat on me, but we can still dating.” said Logan.
“Vivian!” called Gahwand.
“Hello, Gahwand!” greeted Logan.
“Dad, I should tell you that I’m in love with Logan!” said Vivian.
“Forget it, honey, you told me that you’re broken up with him!” said Gahwand.
“Hey, what’s going on?” asked Boss.
“Boss, you’re here too?” asked Logan.
“Actually, I was going to give Aaron a mission.” answered Boss.
“Okay, I’m going to make something…” said Gahwand.
“Logan, arrest him!” shouted Boss.
Finally, Logan put the handcuff to Gahwand.
“Hey, you arrested me?!” shouted Gahwand.
“Yeah, I know you’re going to make something evil!” said Boss.
“Why the hell is that?! I’m not going to make something evil!” said Gahwand.
“Hold it right there!” shouted Vivian.
“Vivian!” shouted Logan.
Vivian whispered “Logan, just pretend that I’m your enemy.”
Logan answered “Okay.” Then Logan shouted “What the hell are you doing!?”
“I’m going to help my dad!” shouted Vivian as he punched Logan and Boss.
“Hey!” shouted Logan.
“Psst, Logan, I love you.” whispered Vivian, and then she took off the handcuff on Gahwand and ran away.
“Damn, they ran away!” shouted Boss.
Then Logan also ran away.
“Logan? Logan?” called Boss.
Victoria and Oli were having dinner in a fancy restaurant in Venice.
“Wow, this is really fantastic, Oli!” said Victoria “You ordered Tiramisu for us?”
“Yeah, with loveable ingredients!” said Oli “Let’s eat it!” He started eating the tiramisu, Victoria also started eating as well.
At the hotel, Aaron was studying, and then Cory came.
“What are you doing, Aaron?” asked Cory.
“Studying for national exam.” answered Aaron.
“Why are you studying now? This is our spring break, bro! You need to have fun!” said Cory.
“No time for fun, I must be studying.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I’m afraid that if you’re bored, you won’t be able to answer some questions on the national exam just because you’re bored! Anyway, this is our vacation, we have to sightsee the city, anyway, this city is beautiful as you know.” said Cory “C’mon, Aaron, are you going to change your mind?”
“Well, I guess I need to take a break from studying.” said Aaron “Let’s go!”
Aaron and Cory rent a gondola to sightsee around the city, they saw many beautiful buildings and places.
“Cory, take my picture!” said Aaron.
Cory took his Sony Cybershot camera and took a picture of Aaron “Now it’s my turn, bro!”
Aaron took the camera and took a picture of Cory “Whoa! Cool!”
Logan was on the way to the cafe to see Carlos and Nick.
“Finally I can meet Vivian again!” said Logan.
“Logan!” called Carlos “Where were you?”
“Well, I met Vivian in Rialto Bridge, and we made up!” said Logan.
“Wait, you broke up with Vivian, and now you made up?” asked Carlos.
Logan nodded.
“Okay, great news for you, mate!” shouted Carlos.
“Where’s Aaron?” asked Logan.
“He and Cory are sightseeing the city.” answered Carlos.
“Guys, we need to go home, we need to prepare anything about national exam!” said Nick.
“Yeah, you’re right, spring break is over.” said Logan.
The next day, Aaron and his friends were ready to leave Venice.
“Goodbye, Venice.” said Victoria.
“Don’t be sad, Victoria, we have our pictures.” said Oli “We can remember this city in our heart.”
“Okay, guys, time to go!” said Cory.
“Wait, before we go, we should take our pictures!” said Aaron as he picked up his camera, he put the tripod and put the camera in there “Okay, everybody is ready?”
“YEAH!” shouted them.
“Okay!” said Aaron, he pushed the button and ran to front of the camera beside his friends.
“SMILE!” shouted them.
Meanwhile, Boss was reading the menu at Café Florian.
“Damn, I can’t go home.” said Boss.
“Hello, sir, may I take your order?” asked the waitress.

Comments

Popular Posts