The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 18

Pretend


Kris was finished performing on IBS’ The Late Show with David Mailman, he came in to the car, along with Dan.
“That was the most tiring performance of my life!” said Kris.
“Kris, the show will be aired at 10 PM on IBS, and you have another schedule on The IW’s The Syri Tanks Show on the day after tomorrow, you’re now really busy, man!” said Dan.
Then many paparazzi came to them.
“Sorry, guys, but I have to go back RIGHT NOW!” shouted Kris.
Then Kris and Dan left the studio.
Finally, Kris and Dan arrived back at school.
“Why those paparazzi always come to see me?” asked Kris.
“Kris, you’re now famous now, so they will come to you if you’re…” answered Dan.
Then someone had just taken a picture of Kris and Dan.
“Oh no! Another paparazzi!” shouted Dan.
“Run to school!” shouted Kris.
Miranda and Alyson came outside.
“What took them so long?” asked Miranda.
“Kris is now officially famous, so he wastes his time with another celebrities.” answered Alyson.
“No way, silly! Kris doesn’t want to do that first.” said Miranda.
“What! I thought…” said Alyson, and then Kris hit her and accidently kissed her.
“WHOA!” shouted Dan.
“Oh no!” shouted Miranda.
The paparazzi take the picture of Kris and Alyson kissing accidently.
Kris opened KapanLagi.com, and the was a news about Kris and Alyson kissed, it was reported that Kris has a girlfriend.
“What is this!? I accidently kissed her!” said Kris.
“That must be that paparazzi, and maybe Alyson wants to be your girlfriend.” said Dan.
“No way!” shouted Kris.
“Yes way!” said Dan, he told that Alyson wants to be Kris’ date:
“Oh no, Kris and Alyson won’t like this!” said Miranda when she opened KapanLagi.com.
“I think so.” said Dan.
“What’s that?” asked Alyson, she read the news and then… “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! They finally spread the news! Now I want to be Kris’ girlfriend!”
“What! Alyson wants me to be her date? Why you don’t stop her, Daniel!?” shouted Kris.
“I’m really sorry, bro! I…” said Dan.
“Kris! Baby!” shouted Alyson.
“Oh no, that must be her.” said Kris.
“Are we ready to date?” asked Alyson.
“What are you doing, Alyson?” asked Kris.
“Now I’m officially your girlfriend, Kris!” answered Alyson.
“What did you say?” asked Kris.
“I’m your girlfriend now, Kris.” answered Alyson.
“And I have to go, I have my dancing course, you two have fun!” said Dan, he left.
“No, Daniel!!! You got to help me! Come back!” shouted Kris.
“Mail for Kristopher Neil!” shouted the postman.
Kris took the mail, and he read it, and that was another love letter from Alyson.
“I got this love letter… again.” said Kris, and then he read another letter “Kristopher, you’re invited to the fanciest party in Jakarta, you and your GIRLFRIEND!?”
Then Dan came “Hi, how’s your date?” asked him.
“Dan, I can’t be her date anymore, I have to break up with her.” answered Kris.
“You can’t just break up!” said Dan.
“I don’t really love her!” shouted Kris.
“Fine, that was an accident, Alyson pretends to be your girlfriend, but you have to break up with her in front of the paparazzi!” said Dan.
“Dan, finally you understand!” shouted Kris.
Kris and Alyson came to the party, many paparazzi came to them.
“Well, Alyson…” said Kris.
“Oh my god! Is that… KYAAAA!!! A fancy SUV!” shouted Alyson, he took Kris.
“Oh, c’mon!” shouted Kris after his plan was failed.
Kris and Alyson came back to the school.
“Alyson, you ruined it all! And I’m sorry, we’re ov…” shouted Kris angrily.
Then Alyson cried.
“Alyson, don’t cry, its ok!” shouted Kris calm Alyson down “Fine, you still my girlfriend.”
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Alyson, and then she kissed Kris.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” shouted Kris.
Kris came back to his room.
“Stupid girl!” shouted Kris closed the door.
“You failed?” asked Dan.
“Yes!” answered Kris, and then he took his shirt off.
“Holy crap, she kissed your chest and your abs?” asked Dan.
“Yes, she becomes obnoxious! I’ll break up with her tomorrow in The Syri Tanks Show!” answered Kris, and then he went to the bathroom and took a shower.
“Kris, I have another plan, I’ll distract Alyson when you’re on the way to the studio.” said Dan.
“No, you‘ll come with me, I have the better person.” said Kris.
The next day, Alyson was searching for Kris.
“Kris, where are you!?” asked Alyson.
“Hi, Alyson!” greeted Miranda came.
“Miranda, I can’t find for Kris, do you know where is he?” asked Alyson.
“He’s on the taping of The Syri Tanks Show in IBS Television City, remember?” answered Miranda.
“Thank you, Miranda, and see you!” shouted Alyson left.
“Yeah, goodbye!” said Alyson.
In IBS Television City, Kris performed “Forget About Me” song on The Syri Tanks Show.
“If you’re still dating with me, I will maintain our relationship, but I know that you’re dating another guy, and you must forget… And you must forget about me…” sang Kris.
“Wow! That was awesome! And you looked so emotional!” said Syri Tanks.
“Yeah, you’re right.” said Kris.
“Let me guess, you must be thinking someone special for you, and you may talk…” said Syri Tanks.
Suddenly, Alyson came to the studio, she shouted “I LOVE KRIS NEIL! I LOVE KRIS NEIL!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” And then she showed her “AlyRis” shirt “We’re in love, Kris! We’re really in love! We're very compatible!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”
“Ladies and gentlemen, here’s your hot teen couple, ‘AlyRIs’!” shouted Syri Tanks.
“What the hell are you doing?” asked Kris.
“I’m searching for you, and you’re still my date, Kris!” answered Alyson “And please kiss me!”
“Well…” said Kris.
“KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!” shouted all live studio audiences.
“Well, stop this idiot thing, you jerk!” shouted Kris.
“OH!” shouted all live studio audiences.
“But why, Kris! You have to kiss me!” shouted Alyson.
“No, I’m not your date anymore!” shouted Kris.
“Oh!” shouted all live studio audiences.
“Kris!” called Alyson, and then she sang “If We Have Our First Kiss” song “
If we have our first kiss, you’ll be my boyfriend, and I’ll be your girlfriend who always trusts you. And we’re start dating watching the sunset on the beach and then we play the love song.”
“Don’t use that song, and we’re really over, Alyson!” shouted Kris.
“BOOOOOO!!!!” shouted all live studio audiences.
“Hey, what the heck is this! I broke up with her, you don’t need to boo me!” shouted Kris.
“Wait, all live studio audiences, I have to explain this! It’s all my fault, let me explain the truth, when Kris arrived at the school from the studio after taping ‘The Late Show’, I hit him and I accidently kissed him, and I want to pretend as Kris’ girlfriend, so our love was not true.” explained Alyson.
“Oh!” shouted all live studio audiences.
So all this just pretending?” asked Syri Tanks.
“Yeah, you’re right.” answered Kris.
“Alyson, are you really love Kris?” asked Syri Tanks.
“I love Kris, but as my friend, I mean as my best friend.” answered Alyson.
“Thank you, Alyson.” said Kris.
“And I want to say it too.” said Alyson, and then she hugged Kris.
“OOOOH…” said all live studio audiences.

Comments

Popular Posts