Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 11-12

The Final Mission

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand was repairing his another intention.
“Oh man, this stinks! I always lost to Aaron!” said him, and then he heard the door bell was ringing “Yeah, coming!” He opened the door, and then a huge man came to him “Oh no…”
At Binus International School, Aaron, Oli, Victoria, Logan, and Carlos were talking for the future.
“So, what’s your future after we graduated from school? I want to know.” asked Victoria.
“As usual, I’m going back to the U.S., I’m going to pursue my acting and music project in Hollywood.” answered Logan.
“Hey, me too!” said Victoria.
“How about you, Carlos?” asked Logan.
“Well, I’m going to pursue my music career.” answered Carlos.
“I haven’t decided it yet.” said Oli.
“Oli, it’s your future! You must decide it!” said Victoria.
“I’m confused, really confused, should I go back to Hong Kong or stay in Jakarta. I can’t decide.” said Oli.
“How about you, Aaron?” asked Logan.
“Yeah, I don’t know, maybe I will go back to the U.S. or I will stay in Jakarta.” answered Aaron.
“Hey, I haven’t seen Nick lately.” said Carlos.
In O.T.S.A. building, Boss was checking the Teen Secret Agent list, he signed Aaron for his final mission, but suddenly a huge man who was seen in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building came.
“Hello, nice to see you again, Boss.” said the man.
“AH! Grudge, is that you!?” shouted Boss.
“Yes, it’s me, my former Boss.” said Grudge.
“How dare you come here without permission, you’re no longer as secret agent anymore!” shouted Boss.
“You’re right as one year ago,” said Grudge, he told the story:
“Why!? Why!? Why we can’t rule the world!” shouted Grudge.
“Grudge, we can’t rule the world as the leader, as teen secret agent, you have to just only defeat evil villains!” said Boss.
“I think not only that! We must rule the world for the kindness of the world!” shouted Grudge.
“You can’t do that, Grudge! You can’t!” shouted Boss.
“Of course I can rule the world for kindness, and I will start it from now!” shouted Grudge, and then he left.
“Grudge, don’t! Don’t do that! NO!” shouted Boss.
“But it’s time to destroy your organization! I want to acquire this building for my beginning of my plan!” shouted Grudge.
“What the hell are you going to do!? You can’t rule the world, you can be evil!” shouted Boss.
“Yes, I’m already evil! No kindness in my heart!” shouted Grudge, and then he started to attack.
“Oh no! Teen Secret Agents, attack him!” shouted Boss.
All teen secret agents started to attack Grudge, but they missed.
“Is that what’ve you got, Boss? They’re really weak, and I’m stronger!” shouted Grudge “TAKE THIS!” He attack all secret agents.
“Aaron, I need him!” said Boss.
“Friday is our graduation day, so six days left from today!” said Oli.
“Yeah, we can’t wait for that.” said Aaron, and then his iPhone was ringing, he answered the call “Hello, Boss! Boss!”
“I think you’ve got incoming message, Aaron!” said Oli.
Aaron opened the message and he soon found out that the O.T.S.A. building was under attack by the strong and huge man “Oh no!” said him.
“Aaron, what’s the matter?” asked Oli.
“The organization is under attack right now by the huge man.” answered Aaron “I have to go, he may be strong, I’ll help them.”
“Let me come with you!” said Oli.
“No, Oli! You go home, okay?” said Aaron, and then he came in to his car and left the school.
“Oh man, I hope he’s alright.” said Oli.
Aaron was driving so fast, he turned on his emergency lights.
“C’mon, I must hurry!” said him.
Back to the organization building, Boss and the other secret agents were shot by Grudge.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!” shouted Boss fell down.
“Aaah…, I may want you die before I acquire the building, but I must attack you first!” said Grudge.
“What the hell do you want, Grudge?” asked Boss.
“I want to launch my own made nuclear bomb, so I can rule the world and the third World War will be just begun!” answered Grudge.
“What!? You shouldn’t do that!” shouted Boss, and then he was shot again.
Aaron came and saw Boss was shot “Boss!” shouted Aaron.
“Aaron! You finally came!” said Boss.
“Who is he!?” asked Aaron.
“I’m Grudge, and I will rule the entire universe! I will begin the World War III and I will defeat all countries, nothing can’t stop me!” shouted Grudge.
“Aaron, he’s the former secret agent, help me to defeat him!” said Boss.
“Shut up, you old son of bitch! I think it’s time for you to sleep!” shouted Grudge, he was going to shoot Boss with his sleep beam gun.
“NO, DON’T DO THAT!” shouted Boss.
Aaron ran to protect Boss “NOOOO!!!” shouted him, and then he was shot and fainted.
“AARON!” shouted Boss.
“MWA HA HA HA HA!!! Take that you stink secret agent!” shouted Grudge.
“Aaron, wake up! Wake up!” shouted Boss.
“He will sleep for a long time, Boss, it’s no use to wake him up.” said Grudge.
“How dare you!” shouted Boss.
“I will move him to his home!” shouted Grudge.
Then Aaron disappeared from the building.
“NO! AARON!” shouted Boss.
“You’re going to work for me!” shouted Grudge.
In Aaron’s house, Cory was playing Gran Turismo 5 again.
“Oli, where’s Aaron?” asked Cory.
“He went to the organization building, it’s now under attack by a man.” answered Oli.
“Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this.” said Cory.
“Aaron!” shouted Oli and Cory when they saw Aaron, and then Aaron fainted, they came to him.
“Aaron! What’s wrong with you!? Wake up!” shouted Oli.
“Bro, wake up! Tell me are you okay!” shouted Cory.
“It’s no use, he doesn’t want to wake up, he fainted.” said Oli.
“Oh God, we should call 911.” said Cory, he picked his phone and called 911.
“Aaron, wake up!” shouted Oli.
“Sir, I need an ambulance, my brother is fainted right now!” said Cory.
At the hospital, Oli and Cory were waiting for the diagnose, the nurse came to them.
“Nurse, is he’s alright?” asked Cory.
The nurse shook his head, which shocked Oli “We can’t wake him up, he’s in coma, we don’t know what was caused him like this, we’re sorry.” answered her, and then she left.
“Damn! Damn! Damn!” shouted Oli sad “It’s my fault! I should help him before, if I help him, he won’t gonna like this!”
“Don’t blame yourself, Oli, it’s not your fault.” said Cory.
Then Carlos, Logan, and Victoria came.
“Cory, Oli!” called Victoria “We heard Aaron is in the hospital!”
“How’s his condition?” asked Logan.
Cory shook his head.
“Oh man…” said Carlos.
“We’re sorry for that, Cory.” said Logan.
“Can we get in now?” asked Victoria.
Cory nodded, he opened the door.
“Aaron!” called Carlos, Logan, and Victoria, they looked Aaron was in coma.
“He’s in coma…” said Victoria.
“I hope he’s alright.” said Cory.
The next day, Oli, Cory, Carlos, Logan, and Victoria were fell asleep and waiting for Aaron.
“Aaron!” shouted Oli woke up, he was still shocked.
“Oli, are you alright?” asked Cory just woke up.
“I had a dream, the organization is in danger!” answered Oli.
“Wait, Aaron told you in your dream?” asked Cory.
“Yes, bro. I have to defeat them!” answered Oli.
“Wait, you’re going along, aren’t you?” asked Cory.
“Yes, I am.” answered Oli.
“Oli, are you crazy? He’s too strong, you’re not teen secret agent!” said Cory.
“Cory, please let me try, I want to help him!” said Oli.
“Oli, I understand you want to help, but it’s too dangerous.” said Cory.
“I know and I will right back and pray for me.” said Oli, and then he hugged Cory.
“Be careful.” said Cory.
Then Oli left the hospital and went to O.T.S.A. building.
Meanwhile, Gahwand and Vivian were kicked out from their building.
“Hey! That’s my building, you can’t kick me out! Let me in! Let me in!” shouted Gahwand.
“Dad, it’s no use!” said Vivian “Now what should we do? How we gonna find the new home?”
“I don’t know, my money was taken by the huge guy who acquire my company.” said Gahwand.
“Great, now what should we do, the O.T.S.A. was acquired by him as well!” said Vivian.
“I think I must help them.” said Gahwand.
Oli finally came to the building.
“Yeah, I’m ready.” said him, he came in to that building.
Then Gahwand came and saw him “Wait, is that Aaron’s best friend, Oli?” said him “Forget it, I must come in.”
“Hello? Hello?” said Oli, while he said that, he took a ray gun “This may be handy.” He continued to search everybody in the building.
“I think I must follow him.” said Gahwand.
Back to the hospital, Logan, Carlos, and Victoria finally woke up.
“Cory, where’s Oli?” asked Carlos.
“He’s in O.T.S.A. building.” answered Cory.
“What!? He can die! Why you don’t stop him!?” asked Logan panic.
“I’m sorry, but he wants to help his friend, I warned him, but I understood he wants to help him.” answered Cory.
“Wait, Cory, he’s too young to die! I don’t want to miss my boyfriend who will die absurd!” shouted Victoria.
“Don’t worry, everybody, he will be saved.” said Cory.
“Hello? Hello?” said Oli still searching for everyone, and then he found Boss “Boss!”
“Oli, don’t come here!” shouted Boss.
“What?” said Oli.
Suddenly Grudge came and surprised Oli “Hello.”
“You’re so huge, who are you?!” asked Oli angrily.
“My name is Grudge, I’m now officially the leader of O.T.S.A.!” answered Grudge.
“You’re not the leader! Boss is the leader!” shouted Oli.
“Not anymore, I’m now officially the leader, and in fact, I made Aaron in coma.” said Grudge.
“So… you… made… him coma like now?” asked Oli.
Boss came to Oli and he told “I’m sorry, Oli, you should run, he’s too dangerous, and you’re not teen secret agent just like your best friend.”
“But I have to try.” said Oli.
Then Grudge punched Boss until he fell down “Shut up, you really son of bitch!” shouted him.
“Don’t say that to him!” shouted Oli, and then he shot Grudge with his ray gun, but missed.
“Is that what’ve you got from your friend, let me show you the strong attack.” said Grudge, he destroyed the ray gun.
“Hey!” shouted Oli.
“And say goodbye to the world! You will be same as your friend!” shouted Grudge, he was going to shot Oli with his deadly ray gun “DIE!” He shot it.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Oli, but suddenly he was taken by Gahwand who protected him.
“Oli, he told you that he’s too dangerous.” said Gahwand.
“Gahwand? Gahwand!” shouted Oli “Wait, why did you save me?”
“Long story.” said Gahwand.
“Stupid jackass, you’re not satisfied with just only I acquired your company!” shouted Grudge.
“I’m really mad at you, now give me back my company!” shouted Gahwand.
“You’re same with him, and you both must die and GO TO HELL!” shouted Grudge, and then he shot Oli and Gahwand.
“NO!” shouted Oli.
But Boss got the hit from that shot, which caused Oli and Gahwand shocked, and then he fell down.
“Take that, you stupid old dumbass!” said Grudge.
“Boss!” shouted Oli came to him.
“Don’t die!” shouted Gahwand.
“Oli, Gahwand, I think it’s time.” said Boss.
“I’m sorry, I caused you like this!” shouted Oli.
“No, you don’t have to apologize, don’t blame yourself, be strong.” said Boss.
“Boss, I’m sorry I was so evil to you, I’m really sorry.” said Gahwand.
“No, I should apologize to you, Drew, I know you’re evil, but it’s my fault to make you like now.” said Boss.
“How pathetic.” said Grudge, he soon left.
“Thank you very much, I’m very happy to live in here, thank you.” said Boss, and then he died.
“Boss, no!!” shouted Oli started to cry.
“NOOO!!!” shouted Gahwand also started to cry.
“I was a fool! I shouldn’t come to here!” shouted Oli.
“Oli, he told you don’t blame yourself, it’s not your fault, but it’s Grudge’s fault, he cause all these!” shouted Gahwand, and then he soon found out about Grudge’s plan “What the hell was that?”
Oli read the message “The World War III will be begun, I will launch the nuclear bomb to start all this to begin the war, and nothing can’t stop me in the war.”
“Oh no, he’s going to use the nuclear bomb!” shouted Gahwand.
“We should warn everybody, including my friends!” shouted Oli.
Then Oli and Gahwand left the building.

Carlos and Logan were waiting for Oli in front of the room.
“What took him so long?” asked Carlos.
“I don’t know, but I hope he realized that the guy is too dangerous for him.” answered Logan.
Then Nick came “Guys, how’s Aaron?” asked him.
“You’re late, Nick.” said Carlos.
“Yeah, you should be here yesterday, and he’s inside anyway.” answered Logan.
“He hasn’t awake yet.” said Carlos.
“Okay, I’ll see him, and I hope he’s okay.” said Nick, he came in to the room.
“And next is…” said Logan.
Oli and Gahwand came.
“You!” shouted Logan.
“You’re Aaron’s nemesis! I knew it!” shouted Carlos.
“Guys, he’s not our enemy right know, he saved my life.” said Oli.
“The huge guy acquired my company building, so I tried to defeat him alongside him.” said Gahwand.
“Dad!” called Vivian came “There you are, you made me so worried.”
“Oh no.” said Logan after he saw Vivian.
“Logan, are you alright?” asked Carlos.
“No, I’m okay.” answered Logan.
“How’s his condition?” asked Gahwand.
“He’s still in coma.” answered Cory.
“I knew what caused him coma! A huge guy called Grudge shot him! He made him fainted!” said Oli.
“So that guy!” shouted Victoria.
“Wait, he’s my old friend.” said Cory.
“What?!” shouted all of them.
“If he your old friend, why he did this?” asked Victoria.
“Let me tell me the story.” said Cory “When I was tenth grader, I got an average score, while Grudge got the perfect score, making him the best student of the school, but I read his note, his desire, he wanted to rule the world and making the world is full of kindness and peace. But when the others read his notes, he was laughed, mocked, and annoyed, and even bullied. Then he dropped out from school, I think he’s gonna rule the world with his evil desire.”
“Oh no.” said Victoria.
“Speaking of Grudge making me remember someone, how’s Boss?” asked Logan.
“Sadly, you won’t see him anymore…, he killed by Grudge.” answered Gahwand.
Then everybody were shocked, including Victoria who then cry, but Oli knew it and wasn’t shocked.
“He sacrificed himself to protect us.” said Oli.
“So, what’s Aaron’s final mission if he’s dead?” asked Logan.
“He must defeat Grudge, but he failed at the first, Boss thought Aaron will defeat him.” answered Gahwand.
“That’s really impossible, Aaron is in coma right now.” said Carlos.
“Yeah.” said Vivian.
Suddenly, Aaron woke up “Oh man, what happened?” asked him.
“Aaron!” shouted everybody hugged him.
“You’re awake!” shouted Cory.
“Oh no, Grudge!” shouted Aaron.
“What happened, Aaron?” asked Cory.
“Can you please turn on the TV?” asked Aaron.
Logan turned on the TV and changed the channel to IBS.
“This is IBS Breaking News, LIVE from Jakarta, the city is now under attack by the troop which consists the people who looked the same each other! The city is really under attack!” said the news anchor.
“I remembered! Grudge also wants World War III, he wants to launch the nuclear bomb!” said Oli.
“What the hell…” said Carlos.
“He’s crazy.” said Logan.
“Guys, we’ll defeat him!” said Aaron.
“Are you sure you will be okay, bro?” asked Cory.
“I’m okay and I will, bro.” answered Aaron.
“C’mon, we must take our teen secret agent’s weapon on the house!” said Cory.
Then everyone left the hospital and went back to the house.
They finally came to the weapon’s lair.
“Wow!” shouted Nick.
“Those weapons are so many and cool!” said Carlos.
“Take your weapons, boys, it’s time to war!” shouted Cory.
“Hey, what about us!?” asked Victoria and Vivian.
Meanwhile, Grudge’s army were attacking Jakarta, while the other armies were attacking them, but they failed.
“Nobody can stop me now!” shouted Grudge.
Aaron went to his room, and then he took his shirt off, he looked at the laser gun.
“Aaron.” called Cory “I just want to ask you.”
“Yeah, I’m ready for my final mission.” said Aaron.
“Wow! You know my question, and you answered it. Anyway, this is my bracelet when I was teen secret agent, I hope you want to use it.” said Cory.
Aaron took the bracelet, after that, he hugged Cory “Thank you, bro. Let’s defeat Grudge.”
Meanwhile, the others were waiting for Aaron and Cory.
“What took them so long?” asked Gahwand.
“There they are!” said Victoria.
Aaron and Cory came.
“You ready?” asked Oli.
“Yeah, let’s battle.” answered Aaron, and then he got into his car and started to drive, while the others got into their bike and started to drive.
Grudge was still attacking Jakarta and all entire people, but he surprised when Aaron and his friends came.
“Cory Kelly?” said Grudge.
Aaron and his friends got out from their vehicle, while all entire people in there were surprise, although they knew that Aaron was a Teen Secret Agent.
“Hello, Grudge, I mean, Duff.” greeted Cory.
“Hello, Cory.” greeted Grudge.
“Duff, we don’t have to fight.” said Cory.
“I know what’s you do. You think you can say that like our teachers and Boss.” said Grudge.
“Please.” said Cory.
“No! Don’t call me that name! I want to rule the world! I want the war!” shouted Grudge, and then he saw his army and screamed “ATTACK!”
Then Grudge’s army came and started to attack them, and made all entire people panic.
“For the world! For peace and kindness!” shouted Cory.
“ORYAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted all of them.
Then Aaron was going to attack Grudge. While the others started to attack the army.
“Oli, where’s your weapon, you can’t defeat them without weapon!” shouted Logan.
“I modified Aaron’s car!” answered Oli, and then he got into Aaron’s car.
“I know Aaron requested to modify his car with Oli’s weapon.” said Logan.
“Here we go!” said Oli, he started to car engine and began to drive.
Aaron finally face Grudge.
“Aaron, I hope you lose so I can rule the world!” said Grudge.
“No, I will stop you!” shouted Aaron, he shot Grudge, but missed.
“Take this!” shouted Grudge shot Aaron, but missed, and then Aaron ran away while he shot.
“Oli!” called Victoria, she came into the car “I’ll drive, you’ll shoot the army!”
“Yeah, it would be nice.” said Oli, he and Victoria swapped their seats, he began to shoot the army “WOO HOO!!!”
Carlos, Logan, Nick, Gahwand, and Vivian started to attack the armies.
“Take this!” shouted Gahwand “How’s my own made Laser Cannon, boys!”
“YEAAAAAH!!!” shouted Nick while shot the armies with his flamethrower.
“Fire in the hole!” shouted Carlos threw the Plasma grenade and finally hit some armies.
Logan shot most armies with his plasma gun, while Vivian shot with her missile gun.
“GO TO HELL!” shouted Cory shot the other armies with his laser cannon.
Aaron and Grudge were shooting each other, but always missed.
“DIE!!” shouted Grudge shot Aaron, but hit Aaron’s weapon and it was thrown away.
“Oh no!” said Aaron, he ran away to take his weapon and shot Grudge immediately.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! Curse you!” shouted Grudge, he died.
The next day, Aaron came to O.T.S.A. building and finally he met Gahwand.
“Gahwand, why are you here?” asked Aaron.
“I’ve got a new job in here now, I’m the CEO now.” answered Gahwand.
“Well, Gahwand, I have to tell you something.” said Aaron.
Gahwand cut “Well, I know what Boss said to you, you’re officially retired from your job.” said Gahwand.
Then Aaron hugged Gahwand “Thank you, Gahwand, and I’m sorry.”
“No, I should apologize to you.” said Gahwand.
Aaron was finally retired from his job, but how about his future?

Comments

Popular Posts