The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 20

Bully


Kris was rehearsing one of his songs. Then Dan came and was seen has been bullying victim.
“Daniel, what happen with you? Are you okay, bro” asked Kris.
“Those seniors forced me to do their homework, and then they also forced me to buy something expensive.” answered Dan.
“You rejected it, didn’t you?” asked Kris.
“Yes, but… I’ve punched by them and they insulted me!” answered Dan angrily.
“Dan, calm down, I know you’re angry about them, but you must tell it to Mr. Robby!” said Kris.
“They told me that I shouldn’t tell them to the teacher, or else, I will be called… *censored*.” said Dan.
“How dare they are! Dan, I will talk to them tomorrow and I will defend you.” said Kris.
“Kris, I feel that you’re babying me too much. I can defend myself.” said Dan.
“Dan, stop saying that!” said Kris.
“Brother, tomorrow, I will meet Zeke and talk about the problem.” said Dan.
“Can I…” said Kris.
“No, you can’t.” said Dan.
Miranda went out from the acting class for the extra lesson, and then she met Alyson who was bullied.
“Alyson, what’s happened to you?” asked Miranda.
“I’ve been bullied!” shouted Alyson cried.
“Don’t cry, Alyson, you should calm yourself and don’t cry.” said Miranda.
“Yes, but I want to bully them back!” shouted Alyson.
“Alyson, bullying or revenge are not the answer, I will confront those bullies to not do that again to you.” said Miranda.
“Thank you very much, Alyson!” shouted Alyson hugged Miranda.
The next day, Dan met Zeke in the canteen.
“Dan, I heard that you’ve been bullied by the seniors.” said Zeke.
“Yeah, you’re right.” said Dan.
“NOOO!!!” shouted Lewbert thrown away by the bullies.
“Lewbert, don’t tell me that you’ve been bullied!” said Zeke.
“Yes, and they said that they’re stronger than the tenth graders! That’s it, I will tell…” said Lewbert.
“Don’t even try, or else I’ll call you *censored*!!” shouted one of the bullies.
“See, the same sentences that he said.” said Dan.
“Duncan!” called Zeke to the one of the bullies. “How could you do this to our juniors? You should respect them, not bully them!”
“Don’t be a *censored*, Zeke. They’re weak, and we’re strong, that’s why we must bully them!” said Duncan.
“We’re same as our juniors, Duncan! We’re weak, we’re not stronger as we thought!” said Zeke.
Five minutes later, Zeke got beaten by Duncan.
“Give up already?” asked Duncan.
“I told you don’t do that!” shouted Zeke.
Duncan punched Zeke again and again.
“Hey, teacher’s coming!” shouted Roxy.
Duncan, Roxy and the other bullies ran away.
“Zeke, are you alright?” asked Dan.
“AWWW, my head…” said Zeke, and then he fainted.
“Zeke! Zeke!” called Dan tried to wake him up. And then he took his phone and called 911. “Hello, 911! I need an ambulance!”
At 10 AM, Zeke was carried by an ambulance.
“Zeke, I hope you’re alright.” said Dan.
Then Kris came and surprised “Dan, what’s going on?” asked him.
“Bullies…, they punched Zeke nonstop when we’re having breakfast.” answered Dan.
Then the ambulance left.
“What’s going on?” asked Robby came. He stared at Kris and Dan.
“Dan, what are we going to say?” whispered Kris.
“Let me answer that to Mr. Robby.” said Dan. He lied to Robby “Um, Zeke have a poor headache, and he hit something hard, so I called an ambulance and they bringing him to the hospital.”
“Oh, I’m sorry for that. Oh yeah, I’m going to the hospital to see him after there’s an information.” said Robby.
“Sir, can we go there with you?” asked Kris.
“No, students must stay here in KBM time! I’m sorry, Kris, but that’s the rule.” answered Robby. He left.
“I hope he’s alright.” said Kris.
Then Duncan, Roxy and the other bullies came.
“Well, well, well, it seems the chicken was brought to the hospital, and he’s really weak! So do you’re, juniors!” said Duncan.
“Dan, it’s that the bully?” asked Kris.
“Yes, he is.” answered Dan.
Kris came to Duncan and confronted him “Duncan, I know that you bullied my brother, Dan, and my favorite senior, Zeke, but this is really the wrong way!”
“Alah, you confronted me, but I reject it!” said Duncan.
“Kris’s right! You guys are truly outrageous! What the hell did you do to our friends, the juniors!? I will call your parents!” shouted Miranda.
“Oh yeah, call it, and I will call you *censored*!!” shouted Duncan.
Miranda was so surprised.
“C’mon, call our parents! C’mon!” shouted Duncan.
Miranda didn’t call their parents.
“We are in charge here! In this school! You're just weak juniors!” shouted Duncan. “Now excuse me, we must go now!” shouted Duncan.
Kris went back to his room, and he closed the door and took his shirt off, he picked his guitar.
“How dare you bully my friends, how dare you humiliate them, you’re gonna mock them, you’re gonna punch them. I don't want to get involved, I don't want to join in, that’s not the right way, I don’t want to do it. ‘Cause it hurts them, it took it all. When you bullied them, I feel mad. So... How dare you bully my friends, how dare you humiliate them, you’re gonna mock them, you’re gonna punch them. I don't want to get involved, I don't want to join in, that’s not the right way, I don’t want to do it. I don’t want, I don’t want. I don’t want…” sang Kris.
Then Dan came “Kris, what are you doing?” asked him.
“I’m thinking about Zeke, I’m afraid if something happen to him.” answered Kris.
“Don’t think about something bad! Anyway, Zeke is fine, he’s now on the way to school.” said Dan.
“Dan, I hope he’s alright.” said Kris.
Then Robby came to their room “Hi, can I come in?” asked him.
“Sure, be my guest.” answered Kris.
“Kris, Dan, Zeke was bullied by the bullies, I know you have lied to me, Dan.” said Robby.
“I’m sorry I’ve just lied to you, sir.” said Dan.
“Sir, can we see Zeke now?” asked Kris.
“I’m sorry, he’s sleeping right now, I’m afraid that you will disturb him.” answered Robby.
“How about those bullies?” asked Dan.
“I don’t know, but they will be punished, and I hope this will be the lesson for you two, and excuse me, I must discuss the punishment for them.” answered Robby, he left.
“Dan, we must pray to God, I hope there’s no more bullies.” said Kris.
“Yeah, I hope so.” said Dan.

Comments

Popular Posts