The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 16

Party

Kris and Zeke were in the taxi cab while they’re on the way to the school.
“Oh man, I’m invited to the party but Gustav doesn’t allow me to attend it.” said Kris.
“I want to attend my older brother’s party, but he said that the party is only for adults.” said Zeke.
“I think they’re invited the wrong people.” said Kris.
“Kris, why Gustav doesn’t allow you to attend the party?” asked Zeke.
Kris explained:
“No! You can’t attend tonight’s party!” said Gustav.
“Sir, I got the invitation, so I must attend the party!” said Kris.
“I said NO! No teenagers allowed attending this party!” yelled Gustav.
“See, he’s really mean, as usual.” said Kris.
“Man, I wish we can hold our own party.” said Zeke.
“Zeke, I know what we’re going to do today! You said ‘I wish we can hold our own party’, we should hold it.” said Kris.
“Kris, we’re not allowed to hold any parties in the school.” said Zeke.
“We’re going to party in my house!” said Kris.
After Kris arrived in his room, he called his mother.
“Hi, mom.” greeted Kris.
“Kris, I’m so proud of you, you’re now a star! Because of you, we invited to the party in The WR Records building!” said Mrs. Neil.
“But I’m not.” said Kris.
“Why? Who said that?” asked Mrs. Neil.
“My record producer, he said that the party is for adults only.” answered Kris.
“How mean…” said Mrs. Neil.
“That’s why I’m going to hold my own party, mom.” said Kris.
At 3 PM, Kris and Zeke were in the cafeteria.
“So did your mom allow you?” asked Zeke.
“Yes, she said I can start the party while they’re attending the party in The WR Records.” answered Kris.
“So, how many people should we invite?” asked Zeke.
“If Gustav invited many people, we would invite few people.” answered Kris.
“Okay! We should invite six people only!” said Zeke.
‘Yeah, good idea! I will invite Dan, Miranda and Alyson!” said Kris.
“I don’t have any idea who should I invite, so I’m counting on them.” said Zeke.
“Hi, Kris.” greeted Miranda came, and then she fell in love with Zeke.
“Hi, you must be Miranda?” asked Zeke fell in love.
“Yes. I am.” answered Miranda.
“Miranda, we want to hold a party, and you’re invited to our party!” said Kris.
“Thanks, Kris, you’re nice.” said Miranda.
“Actually we want our party is attended by few people, so we invited Dan and Alyson. And you and them decide three more people to come to our party.” said Zeke.
“Okay, I will call my best friend from my junior high school, her name is Erin.” said Miranda.
Finally at 7 PM, Kris’ parents was going to leave when Kris and Zeke set their party.
“Kris, we’re going now! You two have fun!” said Mrs. Neil. Then she and her husband left.
“Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Neil.” greeted Alyson came.
“Alyson, you’re just in time!” said Kris.
“Have you invited someone?” asked Zeke.
“Yes, and I don’t have any idea who I must invite, so I sent a texts to random contacts.” answered Alyson.
“Wait, let me see your phone.” said Kris, and then he took Alyson’s phone, and he found out that Alyson invited all her contacts to the party.
“What!? You invited all your friends!?” shouted Zeke.
“What, really, I thought it was random contacts.” said Alyson.
Then all Alyson’s friends came to the party.
“Is that Kris Neil?” asked the boy.
“Yes, he really is! It’s Kris Neil!!!” shouted the girl.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” shouted all guests.
“Stop! Kris hold this party, so he wants to treated like a ordinary man, not a superstar.” said Zeke.
“Oh man!” shouted all guests.
Dan and Miranda came.
“Let’s start with DANCE PARTY!!!” shouted Dan.
All guests were dancing, including Dan, Miranda and Alyson.
Meanwhile, let’s see Gustav’s party.
All guests were dancing like a criminal, even the drunk people.
“I like this party!” said Gustav, and then he drank a glass of red wine. “Ah, that’s good.”
“Sir, you can be drunk, so you don’t drink too much.” said Gustav’s assistant, Kelly.
“I don’t care, let’s get party!” shouted Gustav, and then he drank again and danced like crazy person,
“Kris right, this party is for adults only.” said Mrs. Neil.
“But we don’t drink any alcoholic beverages.” said Mr. Neil.
“What, you don’t drink, here a glass of red wine for you!” said Gustav gave two glasses of red wine.
“No, thank you, we don’t drink.” said Mr. Neil.
“We hate wine.” said Mrs. Neil.
“C’mon, you must drink it NOW!” shouted Gustav forced them.
“NO!” shouted Mr. Neil.
Gustav took a glass of red wine and gave to drink Mr. Neil forcedly.
“Honey, are you alright?” asked Mrs. Neil.
“Man, don’t force me to drink, okay!” said Mr. Neil.
Then Gustav left.
“Are you okay?” asked Mrs. Neil.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” answered Mr. Neil.
“Go, Zeke! Go, Zeke!!” shouted all guests.
Zeke took his shirt off and jumped to the swimming pool.
“Okay, time for Kris’ performance!!” shouted Dan.
“Hey, Dan, I don’t…” said Kris.
“It’s your party, you can perform!” said Dan.
“Yeah, Kris, you can perform!” said Alyson until she drank a can of root beer.
“You shouldn’t drink beer, Alyson!” shouted Miranda.
“Don’t worry, Miranda, this is root beer, it’s not alcoholic.” said Alyson.
“C’mon, Kris!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, hold on!” shouted Kris until he forced to perform.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted all guests.
“Guys, do you know ‘Party Up!’ song?” asked Kris.
“Yes, we are!” shouted all guests.
“Okay, I’ll sing it for you guys because we’re on party!” shouted Kris.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” shouted all guests.
The band started to play music loudly, and then Kris started singing “I’m cordially invited to your sweet house party. And I decided to come. I’m going to pick my shirt. And I wondered what shirt should I wear. And Finally I came to the party. This might be the good party. And the DJ played the song. Let’s party up!”
Miranda fell in love with Zeke but she was shy to say it, Zeke was too. Until Miranda accidently fell, and Zeke hold her and they accidently had their first kiss, and then Miranda said “I’m sorry, I didn’t say this yet.”
“I’m sorry for kiss you for the first time, and I… I…” said Zeke.
“I love you.” said Miranda and Zeke in the same time. They both were surprised that they loved each other.
“Yeah! I did it!” shouted Miranda.
Kris finally finished singing. “That’s it, guys! I will sing another song, but I need a break.” said Kris when he realized that Dan called him. Kris went off from the stage.
“Kris, Mr. Robby send an text to me that he doesn’t like your record producer’s party, I think you should invite our teachers!” suggested Dan.
“Good idea, Daniel! You send an text to him that he is invited to the party, and the others too!” said Kris.
“ENCORE! ENCORE!” shouted all guests.
“I will be on stage!” said Kris until he went back to the stage.
Dan sent a SMS to Robby.
Back to Gustav’s party, Robby got an SMS from Dan.
“All teachers from Jakarta Arts Boarding High School, Kris Neil held a party in his house, we should come!” shouted Robby.
Then all teachers left Gustav’s party.
“Kris Neil?” asked the woman.
“He’s a new MySpace singing sensation, we should come there too!” said the man.
Then all entire guests left the party and went to Kris’ house instead.
Gustav started to mad and he yelled “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”
“Who are they in outside?” asked Alyson.
“It’s our teachers.” answered Dan.
“Wait, too many people, they invited other guests?” asked Miranda.
“Oh no…” said Dan.
Adults finally to came to Kris’ house to have another party.
“Oh no, I think they’re going to ruin us as teens.” said Miranda.
“Kris! Kris! Kris!” shouted all adults.
“Okay, welcome to the party, all adult guests! You guys want me to sing?” asked Kris.
“Yes we want!” shouted all adults.
“Okay, I’ll sing my debut single, ‘This is My Double-Life’!” shouted Kris.
Both adults and teens cheered.
The band started to play their music, but it seems the music has been ruined.
“What happens to the band?” asked Alyson.
“I know, Lewbert done it!” said Dan.
“Soon, Kris will be booed! And I’m sure it will be his worst performance ever!!” said Lewbert.
“Wait, the music good.” said Miranda.
Kris had an idea, he decided to use that music for the remix, and then the band started to play their remix version of their music for “This is My Double-Life”
“WHOA! C’mon dance everybody!” shouted Kris.
All guests started to dance.
“C’mon, baby! I get the taxi in front. Luxury and very expensive. When I’m rich I can afford it, and pay a lot of money. In the school, I’m always hanging out with my friends. But I’m the star on my own MySpace…” sang Kris, and then he shouted “SING IT, EVERYBODY!”
All guests sang when Kris held the microphone for them “And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star.”
Kris sang again “And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be famous!”
“That’s my son!” shouted Mr. Neil.
“I go to the movie premiere, and I meet some actors. But it’s kind of weird. And I must focus on studying. Yeah, I can post it on my Twitter or my Facebook profile…” sang Kris, and then he shouted “My friend, sing it!”
Kris gave the microphone to Dan, and then Dan, Miranda and Alyson sang “And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star.” Dan gave the microphone back.
Lewbert threw a stone to Kris to his head until Kris danced like a crazy people.
“This is… my double-life... my double-life…” sang Kris incorrectly, and then he sang more serious “And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be. And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it. I would have fun and I will be, I will be, I will be, I will be, I will be, I will be famous!”
All guests laughed and cheered.
Lewbert finally left the party.
“Kris!” called Zeke, Dan, Miranda and Alyson came to Kris.
“Guys!” called Kris.
“This is the best house party ever!” shouted Alyson.
“You’re great in singing!” shouted Dan.
“Yeah!” shouted Miranda.
“Kris!” called Kris’ parents.
“Mom, Dad, you should be on Gustav’s party.” said Kris.
“His party was really boring…” said Mrs. Neil.
“And I’m forced to drink wine.” said Mr. Neil.
“Thank goodness you’re not drunk, Dad.” said Dan.
“Kris!” called Zeke.
Kris took the microphone from Zeke “Thank you, everyone, you all make my party is the best party ever! Thank you for coming!” said Kris.
Then Miranda came to Zeke. “I love you, Zeke.” said Miranda.
“I love you too.” said Zeke. And then Zeke and Miranda make out.
“Oh no!” shouted Alyson closed her eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts