Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 9

Dream
In Binus International School, Aaron and Oli came out from their class.
“Oh my, only a few days to the National Exam! Looks scary!” said Oli.
“Oli, don’t say that! We need to calm down and deem that the exam is easier.” said Aaron.
“Aaron Kelly, I need to talk with you in my office.” said the principal came.
Aaron came to the principal’s office.
“What’s up, sir?” asked Aaron.
“Well, Aaron, I have good news for you, you got a scholarship from Harvard.” answered the principal.
“Pardon me, sir?” asked Aaron.
“Congratulations, you got a scholarship from Harvard, all you have to do to decide do you want to accept it or not.” answered the principal.
Meanwhile, Carlos and Logan were sitting down in the school park.
“Well, I have a decision about my future!” said Carlos.
“You do?” asked Logan.
“Yeah, I will pursue my music career.” answered Carlos “How about you, Logan?”
“Well, I don’t know, I haven’t made my decision yet.” answered Logan “Well, all we have to do is think about national exam first, not your dream college first!”
“Well, I’m sorry.” said Carlos.
“No, that’s okay.” said Logan.
“Well, I’m so concerned.” said Carlos.
Aaron finally came home.
“Oli, I got a scholarship from Harvard, as he told me.” said Aaron.
“Harvard? Really, are you going to accept it?” asked Oli.
“I don’t know.” answered Aaron.
“Why?” asked Oli “Why you don’t know?”
“I feel that I want to stay in Jakarta a bit longer.” answered Aaron “But I also want to go back to the U.S.”
“Oh man, this is really hard.” said Oli “But you don’t need to think about the scholarship first, think about our national exam! We must study harder than before!”
“You’re right, Oli, but, it’s so hard to decide.” said Aaron.
“Hi, guys!” greeted Cory came.
“Hi, bro.” replied Oli.
“Bro, I need to talk with you for a minute.” said Aaron.
“Sure, no problem, bro.” said Cory.
“Bro, I got a scholarship from Harvard,” said Aaron.
“Whoa, that’s good.” said Cory.
“but I have a hard decision to make, I feel that I want to stay in Indonesia.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you have to make a decision! This is your future, this is your opportunity to make a change!” said Cory.
“But…” said Aaron.
The next day, Aaron and Oli came to the class.
“Aaron, I heard that you got a scholarship to Harvard!” said Nick.
“Well, yes, that’s true, but I don’t know if I should accept it.” said Aaron.
“You haven’t decided it yet?” asked Carlos.
Then Logan came “Guys, I have something about to tell you.”
“What’s the matter?” asked Oli.
“Well, I’m going back to the U.S. after graduation, I will attend college in there.” answered Logan.
“So you’re not going to stay?” asked Carlos.
“No, I think this will be a great start for me.” answered Logan.
“But, Logan, your dream is…” said Carlos.
“To become musician, I know that, but I have to go back to the U.S., I miss my home.” said Logan “Man, that’s my decision.”
“Oh no.” said Carlos.
“What’s the matter?” asked Nick.
“Nothing.” answered Carlos.

Comments

Popular Posts