Unnatural Murders: Now or Never - FIRST LOOK

And now take a look on the first look of the new chapter of Unnatural Murders season 2!


Sam nodded “I never know Dairy Queen before.” answered Sam “But I think Blizzard looks tasty, I want that.”
“Yeah, I like Oreo Brownie Earthquake and Flamethrower Grillburger.” said Troy “Want some burger too?”
“No, thanks, just Blizzard, large size.” answered Sam.
Then a boy who had short dark brown hair named Luke came “Excuse me.”
“Wait, do I know you?” asked Sam.
“Are you Luke, my senior?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, Troy, nice to see you again.” answered Luke shook Troy’s hand “I’ve just transferred to the school down the street.”
“You mean our school?” asked Sam.
“Oh, you both go there?” asked Luke, Troy and Sam nodded.
“I’m Sam.” greeted Sam.
“Luke.” greeted Luke while he shook Sam’s hand “I’ll pay your meal.”
“But,” said Troy.
“It’s okay, I’ll pay.” said Luke, he ordered a medium size of Malt, two Flamethrower Grillburgers, Oreo Brownie Earthquake, and large size of Blizzard.

“We need to go to the gents’ room!” said Luke.
“Hey, why!?” shouted Billy.
Luke closed the door, he told “You heard it, our new principal is actually Mona’s aunt!”
“What!?” shouted Billy.
“Our principal is Mona’s aunt!” shouted Luke.
“No, this won’t be good, she can treat Mona and Maya specially, but that violates the rules!” said Billy.
“Don’t say that, Billy!” said Luke “Now, all we have to do is to convince her not to treat them specially, they must be treated same like us!”
“You’re right, so right!” said Billy.
“But not now, we should tell it later.” said Luke.


Catch the all new chapter! Unnatural Murders: Now or Never, coming in August due to popular demand! Only on my Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts