The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 15

Kris and his friends were having lunch in the cafeteria.
“Hey, have you heard this, Lewbert’s video blog is going to be dropped from Jakarta Arts website.” said Alyson.
“I haven’t heard that from our site.” said Kris.
“Me neither.” said Dan.
“You both never visit that site?” asked Alyson.
“No, we never.” answered Kris and Dan in the same time.
“Kris, you should see that blog with your iPhone.” said Alyson.
“Okay, we’re going to see that.” said Kris, he log on to Lewbert’s blog on Jakarta Arts website.
“Oh man, those gossips were boring…” said Dan.
“I don’t believe in gossip.” said Kris.
Meanwhile, Lewbert visited Jakarta Arts website office.
“What!? My video blog is going to be dropped!?” shouted Lewbert.
“Yes, I’m afraid that no one visit that blog anymore.” said Frankie, the executive producer for the website.
“Can you give me one more chance for make my blog shine again!?” shouted Lewbert mad.
“Fine, I’ll give you an idea, you should blogging about the students’ personal lives in school.” said Frankie.
“Yes, and I have an idea who should I record.” said Lewbert.
“Oh no, there’s a pimple in my face!” said Kris.
“Here, you should use this.” said Dan.
“That’s deodorant, Daniel!” said Kris.
Lewbert put and hid his video camera in Kris and Dan’s room.
“Okay, maybe I should go to the spa.” said Kris.
“Facial in the spa is expensive.” said Dan.
Kris washed his face “Yeah, that’s better than before.”
At 8 PM, Lewbert started his taping for his show, Access Jakarta Arts with Lewbert Lambert.
“Welcome to Access Jakarta Arts starring Lewbert Lambert. In this edition, I will give you the personal lives of the students of Jakarta Arts as the news. The first is Kris was shown popping a pimple, he talked to Dan that he popped the pimple.” explained Lewbert.
The next day, most of the students watched Access Jakarta Arts, and the blog was a hit.
“Hi, Lewbert, your news was interesting!” said Amirah.
“Thank you very much, now I’m really famous!” said Lewbert.
“Lewbert, I want your autograph!” said Mindy.
“Oh yeah, here you go.” said Lewbert gave Mindy a paper of his autograph.
“Thank you very much!” shouted Mindy.
Then Kris came to him angrily.
“Hi, Kris, how’s my…” said Lewbert.
Kris slapped Lewbert “Lewbert, how dare you!! You embarrassed me as the celebrity!!” shouted him.
“Calm down, I recorded your personal life.” said Lewbert.
“Lewbert, I know you were going to record and tell my personal life, but that's not that way! You may expose my personal life, but don’t embarrass me, understand!?” shouted Kris.
“It's up to me, you son of bitch!” shouted Lewbert, he left.
“Fine!” shouted Kris angrily.
“Welcome to another edition of Access Jakarta Arts starring Lewbert Lambert. I have another news for you all, the students of Jakarta Arts, and I will re-upload this edition on Jakarta Arts official Facebook and MySpace website. Here’s the first news, Dan was seen that he was taking too many ketchup, he might have a ketchup problem. The next news is going to be told by our correspondent, Frankie.” explained Lewbert.
“Thank you very much, Lewbert, now we’re in Jakarta Arts Couple News segment, I will tell the news about those couples in Jakarta Arts. Miranda and his senior, Zeke were seen that they were going to make out, did they officially dating or not.” explained Frankie.
The next day, Dan got so many ketchup from cafeteria to the room.
“Why these ketchups came here!?” shouted Dan.
“Dan, I think you don’t like this.” said Kris, he watched another edition of Access Jakarta Arts.
“…, Dan was seen that he was taking too many ketchup, he might have a ketchup problem.” explained Lewbert on the video.
“I knew it! It was him! Yesterday, he embarrassed you, now he also embarrassed me!!” shouted Dan.
“Wait, he also told about Miranda and Zeke.” said Kris.
“Miranda and his senior, Zeke were seen that they were going to make out, did they officially dating or not.” explained Frankie on the video.
Miranda was walking on the corridor.
“Hi, Miranda, let’s make out.” said the boys.
Miranda found out that someone has humiliated her.
“Why everybody said let’s make out to me!?” asked Miranda to Alyson in the cafeteria.
“Look, Access Jakarta Arts, they told about you!” answered Alyson shown the video.
“Miranda and his senior, Zeke were seen that they were going to make out, did they officially dating or not.” explained Frankie on the video.
“What!? He’s really a jerk! He told the news about me and Zeke!” shouted Miranda.
“Now you don’t like that.” said Alyson.
Meanwhile, Kris and Dan were having their lunch, and then someone gave the ketchup to Dan.
“Here’s your ketchup!” said that boy, he left.
“I’m not addicted to the ketchup!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, don’t angry, we know that Lewbert has done this to us, we will revenge to him, I’m sure.” said Kris.
“No, don’t use revenge, we must humiliate him back!” said Dan.
“Yeah, that’s better than revenge, I have a plan!” said Kris, he called someone.
“Who are you calling?” asked Dan.
“I’m calling Zeke for the plan.” answered Kris.
At night, Kris set his plan, after that he turned on his laptop and watched Access Jakarta Arts
“Welcome to Access Jakarta Arts starring Lewbert Lambert.” greeted Lewbert “The first news is, Alyson was seen shopping an expensive useless stuff.”
Kris was mad and he turned off his laptop, then Dan came.
“Kris, did you watch Access Jakarta Arts?” asked Dan.
“Don’t use ‘did’ on your question, I’ve just watched another episode!” answered Kris.
“Okay, I’m going to have a shower now.” said Dan came in to the bathroom, he started to shower.
“Stupid Lewbert!” said Kris, he took his shirt off, in the same time, the paparazzi from Access Jakarta Arts came “No! No! Get out! Get out!” Then the paparazzi came in to the bathroom and took Dan’s picture when he was showering.
“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!! Get out!!” shouted Dan.
In another episode of Access Jakarta Arts, those pictures were shown in the show.
“What the hell was that?” asked Lewbert.
The next day, Kris called Zeke.
“Zeke, he humiliated us, and we’re going to humiliate him back!” said Kris.
“Do you have a plan?” asked Zeke.
“Yes!” answered Kris.
When Lewbert on the shower, Kris and Dan stole all his clothes.
“Are you sure he wants to cancel Access Jakarta Arts after we steal all his clothes?” asked Dan.
“I seem… he may cancel it.” answered Kris.
Lewbert came out from the bathroom, and he soon found out that Kris and Dan were trying to steal all clothes “What the hell are you doing!?” shouted him.
“RUN!!” shouted Kris, he and Dan went out from the room.
“Hey, don’t run!” shouted Lewbert came out.
Suddenly, Miranda and Zeke took pictures of Lewbert with their video camera, while Alyson recorded it as the video.
“Stop it!” shouted Lewbert.
“Lewbert, you already humiliated us, now it’s our turn to humiliate you!” shouted Miranda.
“We will upload these to our Facebook and MySpace account.” said Zeke.
“No, you don’t!” shouted Lewbert.
“If you don’t want, you must cancel Access Jakarta Arts!” said Kris came with Dan.
“No! I won’t cancel the show! My show is a hit! Really hit on the site, Facebook, and MySpace!” shouted Lewbert.
“If you don’t want to cancel, we’ll upload it.” said Alyson while she took her phone to upload the pictures.
“NO!” shouted Lewbert.
What's the fuss this morning?” asked Robby came.
“Mr. Robby!?” shouted all of them surprised.
Kris, Dan, Zeke, Miranda, Alyson and Lewbert came to the teachers’ room.
“I’ve heard what’s going on.” said Robby.-
“Sir, he really humiliated us!” shouted Kris.
“On his show!” shouted Dan.
“I made that news! Those made the show hit!” shouted Lewbert.
“Quiet, please! Lewbert, I’ve watched your show, your show has embarrassed them, you shouldn’t expose their personal life, I will tell them that I will cancel the show.” said Robby.
“Sir, c’mon! I don’t want to!” shouted Lewbert.
“The others, I know that you were humiliated, but you don’t have to revenge, you don’t need to humiliate him back, you should report it to me.” said Robby.
“We’re so sorry, sir.” said Kris.
“Fine, I won’t upload these pictures.” said Alyson.
“But, Lewbert, I have an idea for the another show.” said Lewbert.
“What is that?” asked Lewbert.
Lewbert made another show, Access Food.
“Let’s speak about Korean food, kimchi.” said Lewbert.
Alyson was going to sell her expensive and useless stuffs.
“Forget it, Alyson, no one wants to buy your expensive and useless stuffs.” said Kris.
“Kris, I’m going to sell it via eBay.” said Alyson.
Then Dan came “Kris, Mr. Robby’s plan worked, Lewbert changed the format of the show.”
“Let me see that.” said Kris, he watch an episode of Access Food “This is really lame.”
“I prefer Teen Secret Chef than this.” said Dan.
“Oh my God, someone wants to buy all my stuffs!” shouted Alyson. Kris and Dan were surprised.

Comments

Popular Posts