The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 17

“Kids, before you get back to your rooms, I have an announcement for you, you all must be known that the school’s annual dance party is going to be held tonight.” said Robby.
“Mr. Robby is this party for a couple?” asked Alyson.
“Not only dating couple, but I recommend you to find your date and ask them out to dance together in the dance party.” answered Mr. Robby.
“Someone said dance party?” asked the dancer suddenly came. And then he played a song by Kris.
“That’s my song!” said Kris.
“Everybody, let’s dance!” shouted the dancer. He danced while the students followed his moves.
“Man, who I should invite, I’m so confused with the girls.” said Dan.
“Dan, you may be like someone who look beautiful, but choose wisely.” said Kris.
“Kris, I told you I’m so confused.” said Dan.
Then Zeke came “Guys, can you help me?” asked him.
“Tell me your problem.” said Dan.
“I want to invite Miranda as my date in the dance party, but I’m really failed!” shouted Zeke.
“Whoa, you want to invite Miranda, I can help you!” said Dan.
“I’m sorry, I think I can’t help you, I must rehearse!” said Kris.
“Bro, why you want to rehearse, and it would be useless?” asked Dan.
“Because Mr. Robby asked me to perform in the dance party, I got to go, see you!” answered Kris left.
“Dan, that’s Miranda!” shouted Zeke.
“Okay, here’s your first try, you should ask, I’ll demonstrate.” said Dan, and then he asked a girl named Mindy “Hi, Mindy, would you be my date in the dance party?”
“Sure!” answered Mindy.
Dan went back to Zeke “See, it works, you should try!” said him. He pushed Zeke.
Zeke greeted Miranda “Hi, Miranda…”
“Hi, Zeke, what’s up?” asked Miranda.
“Miranda, I want to ask you, would you…” said Zeke.
“Hi, Miranda, can you come here for a minute?” asked Mindy.
“Sure, Mindy!” answered Miranda, and then she left Zeke.
“Oh man, I’m failed again!” shouted Zeke.
“Relax, Zeke, now you should try to second way.” said Dan.
“This book will help me to ask the boy.” said Alyson, and then she hit Lewbert. “Oh, I’m so sorry, are you alright!?”
Then Lewbert got an idea “I have a plan for humiliate Kris in the dance party, I will use her to destroy Kris’ dream.” Then he asked “Alyson, would you be my date in the dance party?”
“Lewbert, what do you mean?” asked Alyson.
“YOU MUST BE MY DATE!” shouted Lewbert forced Alyson.
“Okay, I’d love to, Lewbert.” answered Alyson.
Back to Zeke and Dan, Dan was going to demonstrate the second way.
“You should make a letter, and then you stick it to the boomerang, and throw it.” said Dan, he threw the boomerang to Amirah, and then Amirah caught the boomerang and wrote the letter, she threw again to Dan, and Dan caught it. He opened the letter, and Amirah’s answer was ‘YES’. “Now, put your letter to Miranda, and throw it.”
Zeke threw the boomerang to Miranda, and accidently hit the teacher. “OOPS!” said him.
“That’s not good, RUN!” shouted Dan. He and Dan ran away.
Miranda was confused, and then the dancer met her once again.
“Dance with me NOW!” shouted the dancer, he played the song again.
“You mean I should dance like this?” asked Miranda.
“Alyson, you’re going to be my date, and you should ruin Kris’ perfor…” said Lewbert.
“Wait, you’re going to use me!?” shouted Alyson.
“Yes, of course!” answered Lewbert.
“I don’t want to do it, I won’t do it” said Alyson.
“You must do it, or not I will post your *CENSORED* photo in internet!” shouted Lewbert.
“You’re really evil and mean guy!” shouted Alyson.
Kris was rehearsing his own song, and then Dan and Zeke came.
“We failed again…” said Dan.
“Guys, I don’t have any idea for the song that I should perform in the dance party.” said Kris.
“I’m failed again.” said Zeke.
“Don’t give up first, Zeke, you can ask Miranda out!” shouted Dan.
Then the dancer came “Dance with me NOW!” shouted him, he played the song and dancing.
“Okay, we’re going to continue.” said Dan. He and Zeke left.
“Hey, you gave me an idea, thank you very much!” shouted Kris thanked the dancer.
“I don’t want to do this, Lewbert!” said Alyson.
“Your humiliating photo will be uploaded…” said Lewbert.
“Fine, I will do it.” said Alyson.
“Okay, that’s our last way.” said Dan.
“What, that’s it!? Now, I can’t invite her, unless…” said Zeke. Zeke stared at Dan.
“What do you looking at!?” asked Dan.
“I have an idea!” answered Zeke.
Finally, all students came to the school’s annual dance party. Alyson and Lewbert came in the same time.
“Okay, here’s our plan, we’re going to do something evil to Kris, and you must do it! Okay, don’t fail me!” said Lewbert.
“Okay.” said Alyson.
“Alyson, what are you doing?” asked Nathan came to Alyson.
“No…, nothing, really nothing, I’m dating Lewbert now, and goodbye!” answered Alyson. She and Lewbert ran away.
“Okay, do it, okay, NOW!” shouted ewbert.
Then Alyson left, and she didn’t do what Lewbert said, and she talked to Kris with her kindness, not evilness.
Lewbert came to Alyson after Kris left her. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU MUST BE EVIL, YOU FOOL!” shouted Lewbert angry.
“Alyson, there you are!” said Nathan.
“Nathan! And I’m sorry, Lewbert, I’m not going to be your date, I’m going to be Nathan’s date instead, see you.” said Alyson. She and Nathan left.
“You want date, then so long, sucker!!!” shouted Lewbert angry and left.
“I haven’t got a date, who would be my prince?” asked Miranda.
Then Zeke came with riding the fake white horse.
All students cheered on Zeke.
“Zeke, you’re so cool!” shouted Miranda.
Zeke came off from the fake horse and asked Miranda “Miranda, do you want to dance with me?”
“Sure, no problemo.” answered Miranda, and then she and Zeke left.
Kris and Dan finally got out from the fake horse costume.
“Man, he was so heavy!” said Kris.
“I don’t want to be a horse anymore.” said Dan.
“Kris, you have to perform!” shouted Amirah when she came to Kris.
“Okay, and I’ll sing!” shouted Kris.
Kris started to perform along his band.
“Hello, my friends, you’re ready to dance? I’ll sing!” shouted Kris.
All students cheered and dance.
Kris sang “Whoa oh oh Whoa. I had a dream last night, it’s all about dance party. the moves, they’re did a great dance moves, and I don’t know how to dance. I didn’t understand, I want to know, at least I learned to dance, I want to dance. Step it up and dance. I got to dance, and follow the rhythm, and just have fun, it’s an random dance, sometimes you’re right, and sometimes you’re wrong, but you have to dance, just follow the rush, the rush, and you could dance as you please.”
All students cheered.
“Thank you, everybody!” shouted Kris.
“Yeah, you’re awesome, bro!” shouted Dan “Wait, if I helped Zeke all the day, I wouldn’t get a date.”
Then Mindy came to Dan “No, Dan, you asked me today.”
“Excuse me, he asked me to dance!” said Amirah.
“No, he asked me!” shouted Kieran.
“No, silly, he asked me first!” shouted Luna.
“Excuse me, he’s my prince, and I’ll dance with him.” said Julie.
And then those girls got mad at Dan.
“I got to go, bye-bye!” shouted Dan, and then he ran away.
“GET HIM!” shouted Mindy.
“ORYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” shouted the girls.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Dan.
“And now I don’t have someone to dance with me.” said Kris.
“Hi, Kris, do you want to dance with me?” asked Candice came to Kris.
“Sure, be my guest.” answered Kris, he began to dance with Candice.
Everyone was having fun in the school’s annual dance party.

Comments

Popular Posts