Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 6

Meet Henry Griffin!
Aaron was watching his mom’s concert DVD, while the concert was almost done, Cory and Oli came.
“Hi, bro, what are you doing?” asked Cory.
“Watching concert from the 80s.” answered Aaron.
“Wait, I think that singer is familiar.” said Oli.
“Thank you very much! Give applause to Laura Kelly!” shouted the host.
“What!? Laura Kelly!?” shouted Oli.
“It’s our mom, Aaron!” shouted Cory “She never told me that she used to be a singer!”
“You didn’t?” asked Aaron.
“Yeah, c’mon, we got to meet her!” answered Cory, he left.
“Wait!” shouted Oli chased Cory.
“Oh man, they didn’t know?” said Aaron.
Aaron, Oli, and Cory arrived at Henry and Laura’s house, they finally met Laura at the backyard.
“Mom! Did you use to be a singer in 80s?” asked Cory.
“Oh, Cory, yeah, you’re right!” answered Laura.
“You didn’t tell me that you used to be famous!” shouted Cory.
“Calm down, Cory, calm down! Let your mom answer.” said Oli.
“Sorry, I didn’t tell about it before.” said Laura.
“Mrs. Kelly, if you used to be a singer, why don’t you continue your career?” asked Oli.
“The reason is I want to create a family, and I want to keep this family together.” answered Laura.
“Mom, it’s for you!” said Aaron, he gave his iPhone to his mom.
“Hello, what’s up? What!? Do you want me to perform in 80s reunion concert in Tennis Indoor Senayan? Yeah, it would be nice, thank you!” said Laura on the phone, she ended the call and gave back the iPhone to Aaron.
“Mom, you have to perform!” shouted Cory.
“Cory, I’m sorry, I’m not longer a singer.” said Laura.
“Mom, you got to sing! You will be famous again! You have to do this for us!” said Cory.
“Well, I’m going to perform, but you should treat me some ice cream.” said Laura.
“YEAAAAAAAH!!” shouted the boys.
After the limousine came, Laura and Cory came in.
“Guys, wish me luck at the concert!” said Laura.
“Good luck, mom!” shouted Aaron.
“Good luck, Mrs. Kelly!” shouted Oli.
The limousine left, and Henry came.
“Is that Laura in the limo?” asked Henry.
“Yup!” answered Aaron and Oli.
“She’s going to be on reunion concert, dad.” said Aaron.
“That’s good opportunity for your wife, Mr. Kelly.” said Oli.
“Oh no.” said Henry, he came in to the house.
“Dad, what’s wrong?” asked Aaron also came in.
“You looked upset.” said Oli.
“Boys, this is that I feared about, Laura was famous, and I’m afraid that she will meet exciting and fun people, while me, I can’t sing, I’m lame.” answered Henry.
“Don’t worry, dad, we’ll watch her concert.” said Aaron.
Oli said when the bell rang “Oh, who is that?”
Aaron opened the door, it was Kris Neil! “Kris Neil!”
“Aaron, nice to see you again!” shouted Kris, he hugged Aaron.
“Man, long time no see!” said Aaron.
“Hello, Aaron, think about your dad.” said Oli.
“What’s wrong about your dad, Aaron?” asked Kris.
“He’s upset about my mom is going to perform in the reunion concert.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, I have an idea!” shouted Kris.
The boys finally met Aaron’s dad.
“Hi, Mr. Neil, you violated The Rules of Top Dad, you’re not handsome yet, now it’s time to makeover!” said Kris.
“Wow! What I’m going to be?” asked Henry.
“Simple, you’re going to be the unknown singer from the 80s, Henry Griffin.” answered Oli.
“Wow, I like that name.” said Henry.
“Okay, we hired the most professional hair stylist, she is the champion of Shear Genius Indonesia which aired on The IW, Tabitha.” said Aaron.
“Hi, Mr. Kelly, I’m going to makeover your hair first, your hair is gonna be darker than before, and I’ll style your hair into Spike Top.” said Tabitha.
“Yeah, that’s my dream hairstyle!” said Henry.
Tabitha started to color Henry’s hair with the black hair paint.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, he said to Kris and Oli “I have to go, guys, I’ll see you in the concert!” He left.
“Let me guess, secret agent mission?” asked Kris.
“Totally yes!” answered Oli.
Aaron answered his call, it was from Boss.
“Good evening, Aaron, evil Professor Gahwand was seen playing Hula-Hoop, you must find out what he’s up to, and stop him!” said Boss.
Aaron ended the call and went to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
After he arrived, he opened the door and met Gahwand.
“Hi, Aaron, try this hula-hoop!” shouted Gahwand threw the hula-hoop to Aaron, and then Aaron was trapped.
“Ouch! It hurts me!” shouted Aaron.
“Well, I want to ask you something, do you believe that aliens are exist?” asked Gahwand.
“No.” answered Aaron.
“Well, BEHOLD, my Alien Shadow Maker! I will create the shadow of me as alien, and all entire Jabodetabek will believe me that I’m the king of Aliens!” shouted Gahwand.
“Oh no!” said Aaron.
After the makeover, Henry looked himself to the mirror.
“Oh my god! This is really rocks!” shouted Henry.
“Now you’re ready to perform!” shouted Oli.
“To the concert!” shouted Kris.
They finally came in to the limo and went to Tennis Indoor Senayan.
In Tennis Indoor Senayan, Cory and Laura were singing while on concert.
“Welcome back to Jakarta!” sang Cory and Laura ended the song, all audiences cheered for them, Laura threw the rose to the audiences.
Henry, Oli, and Kris finally came, and then few audiences saw Henry and they started to like him.
“Wow! They started to like you.” said Oli.
“Bro, where were you? The concert was started earlier!” shouted Dan came.
“Sorry, Dan, I have to help Aaron’s dad to perform on the concert.” said Kris.
“We have to register.” said Oli.
“No, we have to tell the committee.” said Kris.
Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand was going to turn on his latest intention.
“Okay, say welcome to my alien!” shouted Gahwand stand up in front of his Alien Shadow Maker, he turned it on and his shadow became a big alien.
“Whoa!” shouted Aaron.
The shadow came to Tennis Indoor Senayan.
“What was that?” asked the boy.
“It’s an alien!” answered the girl.
Gahwand lent his voice as the alien “Hello, all Jabodetabek people, I’m the king of aliens! Starts tonight, I’m ruling the entire Jabodetabek! Get ready!”
All people were screaming and panic.
“Oh no, what’s going on?” asked Oli.
“Henry, you should get them back on!” said Kris.
“Okay.” said Henry.
“Use my song, you already sang it after the makeover and when on the way to here!” said Kris.
“Okay, here we go!” shouted Henry, he came to the stage.
Oli and Kris also came to the stage and started to play their guitar.
Henry started to sing.
Then most audiences came and cheered on Henry.
Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, thanks to the music, Aaron was free from the hula-hoop.
“Whoa, thank you.” said Aaron, he sneaked out and find the way how to destroy the machine.
“MWA HA HA HA!!” shouted Gahwand, and then he saw Aaron punched on him and fell him down “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!! CURSE YOU, AARON!”
“Man, how to turn this off!?” shouted Aaron, he accidently pressed the dance button, and the aliens were shown dancing, which most viewers liked it.
Then Aaron came back to the backstage.
“Hi, dad, how was it?” asked Aaron.
“It was fun.” answered Henry.
“Henry, I can’t believe it was you, you can sing!” said Laura hugged Henry “Actually, I don’t want to be famous anymore, I want to start our family life, and that’s the reason why I quitted my job.”
“That’s nice.” said Henry.
“Well, our job is done!” said Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts