Oli's College Life Sneak Preview

Oli was on the way to Major Arts University, he was holding his Sony Cybershot DSC-WX7, he took a picture of himself on his bus.
“Wow, I can’t wait to share this photo with my new friends.” said Oli. Finally, he went down and arrived at Major Arts University “Okay, here I come!” He saw many students were attending the college, and then he got a SMS from Aaron, he took his Sony Ericsson XPERIA X12 to open it, he read the message “Hi, Oli, today is your first day of your college life, isn’t it? If yes, how’s the college looks like?” He replied the text while he was walking “Yes, this is my first day of my college life, the college was so great, it…” Then he hit someone.
“Hey, watch it!” said the man.
“I’m sorry, bro, but are you one of new students in here?” asked Oli.
“Let me guess, you too?” asked Rob “I answer your question first, yes, I’m Rob, Rob Jenner, nice to meet you.”
“I’m Oli Patridge, nice to meet you.” said Oli shook hands with Rob.
“Well, what major do you take, Oli?” asked Rob.
“I take drama, how about you?” asked Oli.
Rob answered “I take modeling.”
“Well, at the beginning, I was going to take modeling, but after I thought again, I wanted to be an actor, so I decided to take drama major.” said Oli.
“I think we got something in common, modeling!” said Rob “We can be friends.”
“Yeah, it’s nice to meet you.” said Oli.
“You already said that line.” said Rob.
Then a girl came and warned them “Excuse me, you should be in the auditorium, the orientation will begin in there.”
“Oh yeah, thank you, um…” said Oli.
“Fiona.” introduced the girl.
“Yeah, Fiona, can you take us to the auditorium?” asked Rob.
“Actually, I don’t know where it is.” answered Fiona “Anyway, you haven’t introduced yourself, have you?”
“Oh yeah, I’m Oli Patridge.” greeted Oli.
“I’m Robert Jenner.” greeted Rob.
“Well, nice to meet you both.” said Fiona.

Ten minutes later, they arrived at the auditorium.
“Okay, here we are, in the auditorium.” said Fiona.
“Wow!” said Oli and Rob.
“Guys, I have to leave you both, because I’m a girl, I should in the girls’ seat.” said Fiona, she left them.
“Okay, we should sit down and take the orientation.” said Oli.

Two weeks later after the orientation, Oli and Rob were searching for opportunity to get some money.
“No, no, no, no, oh yeah, but no.” said Oli.
“This is so boring, no jobs are related to our future jobs as actor or model.” said Rob.
Then someone knocked the door.
“Let me open it.” said Oli, he saw a man “Looks familiar to me.” He opened the door, and he knew that the man was Steve, his brother.
“Oli, long time no see you!” shouted Steve.
“Bro, nice to see you again! We haven’t met for 3 or 4 years!” said Oli “How’s your life, bro?”
“Fine, the college life was so fun, I’m a junior student now. And I’m still pursuing my music career.” said Steve.
“Well, bro, have you signed any record deal yet?” asked Oli.
“Ehem!” shouted Rob “Don’t forget about me!”
“Oh yeah, Steve, this is Rob, my roommate.” said Oli.
“Nice to meet you, Rob.” greeted Steve “Well, Oli, I haven’t signed any record deal yet, but I still perform on the college lounge, as well the local bars.”
“Wow, that must be so great!” said Rob.
“Anyway, Oli, I need your help, I want you to perform a duet with me in the college lounge tonight.” said Steve.
“Okay, but I also need your help.” said Oli.

At 3 PM, Oli, Rob, and Steve had a photo shoot in the college photo studio, the photographer was impressed, he believed that the photo will be excellent. Then they left the studio.
“Wow, that was great, our photo shoot isn’t sucks, but it’s good.” said Rob.
“I can’t wait to see the result! In HD!” said Oli.
“Wow, I didn’t know that you’re techno-maniac.” said Rob.
“Yeah, of course, in fact, I’m from rich family, but I don’t like to be arrogant.” said Oli.
“Oli, we have to go.” said Steve.
“Okay, Steve.” said Oli.
“Oli, see you later, Oli!” said Rob.
“See you at the performance!” said Oli.

Oli and Steve arrived at the backstage of the auditorium.
“Wow!” said Oli.
“Oh yeah, the auditorium is so large, isn’t it?” asked Steve.
“Oh yeah, soon I will make my debut on a play!” answered Oli “But, what song that are you going to sing?”
“Hi, Steve.” greeted Scott came.
“Hi, Scott.” greeted Steve.
“Scott? My cousin?” asked Oli.
Then Scott was surprised to see Oli “Oli, is that you? Are you really Oli?”
“Yeah, bro!” shouted Oli hugged Scott “How are you, bro?”
“Fine, thank you!” said Scott.
“Okay, enough about the reunion, we must pick the song.” said Steve.

Oli opened his Sony VAIO laptop and tried to pick the song, he played most songs.
“No, no, no, no.” said Steve “Wait, this is maybe.”
“Man, why maybe?” asked Oli.
“Maybe we can use this song.” answered Steve.
“We should find more.” said Scott.
“Hi, guys!” greeted Fiona came “What are you doing?”
“Well, we’re trying to pick the song which is going to be performed.” answered Oli.
“I have an idea about the song, how about Down by Jay Sean.” said Fiona.
“No, I don’t like Jay Sean.” said Steve.
Unwritten?” said Fiona.
“No.” said Steve.
“Oh yeah, I think we should do a mash-up!” said Oli “We should use Glee’s song Don’t Stop Believin’ and combine them with another songs.”
“I think we should use She Will Be Loved.” said Steve.
“And No One from Alicia Keys.” said Fiona.
“I think Rob should join.” said Oli.
“Yeha, he would love this!” said Steve.

At night, all college students came to the auditorium to see the performance. Meanwhile, at the backstage, Oli was peeking to the viewers seat, and he took his phone and updated his Twitter.
“Oli, c’mon, we should be ready!” said Steve.
“Yeah! I’m ready!” said Oli.
“Man, I’m scared, this is my debut performance in front of people.” said Rob.
“Don’t worry, Rob.” said Steve.
Then the curtain was opened and they started their performance.
Oli sang first “Just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere. Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere.”
Then Fiona sang “You and me together, through the days and nights, I don't worry 'cause everything's going to be alright, people keep talking they can say what they like, but all I know is everything's going to be alright. No one, no one, no one, can get in the way of what I'm feeling. No one, no one, no one, can get in the way of what I feel for you.”
Then Scott sang “Save tonight and fight the break of dawn, come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone. Save tonight and fight the break of dawn, come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone.”
Then Rob sang “I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain, look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile, and she will be loved, she will be loved…”
Finally, Steve sang “Sleight of hand and twist of fate on a bed of nails she makes me wait, and I wait without you, with or without you, with or without you…”
Then they sang “Don’t stop believin’, hold on to that feelin’, streetlight people. Don’t stop believin’, hold on to that feelin’, streetlight people. Don’t stop believin’!”
Then the audiences stand up and gave them applause.

At 10 PM, Oli texted to Aaron, Carlos, Logan, and Nick on his room.
“Hi, guys, today I performed Don’t Stop Believin’ mash-up with my new friends and my brother and my cousin, and wow, the audiences love it. Maybe this is my first step to be famous. Okay, sorry for disturbing you, good morning for Aaron and Nick, and good night for Carlos and Logan.” said Oli.

Comments

Popular Posts