The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 19

Wish Upon a Star

Kris had just performed his song on IBS’ The Late Show.
“Wow! You have done a great debut television talk show appearance!” said Dan.
“Thank you very much, Dan, but…” said Kris, and then she saw a girl, she was a soprano pop singer, Rachel Tumewu. “That’s Rachel Tumewu! I think I must say hi!”
“Kris, remember, we have an assignment due tomorrow!” said Dan.
“But, I must say hi first to her!” said Kris.
“If we don’t do our homework, we will be kicked out from the class.” said Dan.
“Oh man!” said Kris.
Kris and Dan finally arrived in their room, and finished their assignment.
“Oh, c’mon, that was my chance to know about celebrity life!” said Kris.
“Kris, we have homework, I mean assignment, we must do it!” said Dan, and then he saw a shooting star on the window. “Look, it’s the shooting star!”
Kris took his shirt off and saw the shooting star.
“I wish I got an A for my assignment, what do you wish for?” asked Dan.
“Oh man, I hope I become more famous, I wish I become more famous than now.” answered Kris. And then he went to bed.
The next day, Kris woke up, and he realized that he wasn’t in the school, he was at home.
“Whoa! I should be on school, not my home!” said Kris.
“You don’t need to go to school now.” said someone who revealed herself. “Hi.”
“What’s happening? And mom, is that you?” asked Kris.
“Mom?! I’m not your mother, silly! I’m an angel.” answered the girl who was similar with Mrs. Neil.
“Whoa, I must be dreaming!” said Kris.
“You’re not dreaming, Kris, you’re now officially superstar 24/7.” said the angel.
“Okay, if you’re angel, you can’t fly, can you?” asked Kris.
“Of course I can!” answered the angel.
“Prove it!” said Kris.
“Okay.” said the angel, and then she fled.
“Whoa! You’re an angel.” said Kris.
“Kris!” called Mr. Neil.
“Now you should see what changes in your life.” suggested the angel.
Kris came out from his room.
“Hi, dad!” called Kris.
“Hi, Kris, and put your shirt on, your teacher is going to come.” said Mr. Neil.
“What do you talking about, dad?” asked Kris.
“Kris, you’re no longer attending your school anymore.” said the angel.
“What are you talking about, my angel guide?” asked Kris.
“You’re now homeschooled, baby!” answered the angel.
Then there was a woman, but not Mrs. Neil, she make out with Mr. Neil.
“Who is that lady?” asked Kris.
“Her name is Kylie, your father married her.” answered the angel.
“Well, what happens with my mom?” asked Kris.
“Your father cheated on her, so they broke up, and she’s gone.” answered the angel.
“Hi, Kris, and can you put your shirt on, I don’t want to see you shirtless, you’re too hot.” said Kylie.
“Okay, Ky…, I mean mom.” said Kris.
The angel gave Kris the T-shirt.
“Thank you.” said Kris while he wore his T-shirt.
“And that’s reminds me, you’re now officially dating with an celebrity!” said the angel.
“Who is she?” asked Kris.
“You will know.” answered the angel, and she teleported Kris and herself from the house.
Kris suddenly on the gondola.
“Santa Lucia…” said the undine.
“Mamma Mia…” said Kris.
“Kris!” called Rachel Tumewu, who was officially became Kris’ girlfriend.
“Whoa, I’m dating Rachel Tumewu!” said Kris.
“Kris, you shouldn’t say ‘Mamma Mia…’ you should say ‘Mamma Lia…’.” said Rachel.
“Okay, this is going to be romantic moment.” said Kris.
“Kris, are you ready for our first kiss?” asked Rachel.
“Yeah, babe, I’m ready!” answered Kris so excited. He took his iPhone and he played ‘If We Have Our First Kiss’ song.
“Now we’re ready to kiss.” said Rachel.
Rachel and Kris were going to have their first kiss.
The angel came from under the sea “Oh, this is gross, shall we back?” said her, and then she teleported herself and Kris to the house.
They finally back, but Kris was still having his first kiss, and he fell down and felt that his first kiss was ruined.
“Hey, what did you do that for!?” asked Kris.
“Sorry, in the gondola it was romantic, but in under the sea was… gross…” answered the angel.
Then Kris’ new teacher came.
“You’re my teacher?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I am, and let’s study for now!” answered the teacher.
Two hours later, finally the lesson was ended.
“Okay, thank you very much, sir.” said Kris.
“Thank you very much too!” said the teacher, and then he left.
“Wait, if I never attend the real school, what happens with my friends?” asked Kris.
“You should see this!” answered the angel. She teleported Kris and herself again to the beach.
“Whoa! Angel, angel!” called Kris.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” shouted the angel fell down from the sky to the big gutter.
“Angel, are you okay?” asked Kris.
“Sorry, this teleport system may be failure and send you to the sky.” answered the angel.
Kris saw Dan “Dan? What is he doing here?” asked Kris.
“Your dad kicked him out, because he seems infamous, and he decided to became homeless hermit.” answered the angel.
“Dan! Dan!” called Kris.
“Oh, I found gold!” shouted Dan, and then he realized that was just Kris “Oh, it’s just you.” And then he left.
Kris saw Miranda and Alyson were rapping.
“Yo! C’mon, baby! Give me your money!” rapped Miranda.
“So we can see Kris Neil’s window!” rapped Alyson.
“Oh no, Miranda and Alyson are selling opportunity to take a look my window.” said Kris, and then he remember Zeke. “Zeke! What happens to Zeke?” asked Kris.
Zeke came with his friends, they were drawing a graffiti.
“No way, Zeke is now part of XTC!?” said Kris.
“Moga-moga si cleaning service goblok itu ga ngapus graffiti kita! (I hope that moron cleaning service not remove our graffiti!)” said Zeke.
“Ya, dia itu benar-benar BULL*CENSORED* (Yes, he’s really BULL*CENSORED*)” said other friend.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” shouted Kris.
Then those XTC members saw Kris.
“Kris, you such an idiot! You shouldn’t shout or you…” said the angel.
“Hei, itu Kris Neil yang bangsat, serang! (Hey, that’s the MOTHER*CENSORED* Kris Neil, attack!)” shouted Zeke. He along with XTC members attacked Kris.
“STOP!” shouted the angel stopped the time.
“Hey, why they’re stop?” asked Kris.
“The time stopper, so I will stop time, and let’s get back to your house.” answered the angel, she teleported herself and Kris to the house.
While XTC members fell down to the big gutter.
Kris and the angel came back to the house.
“Oh no, this is really worse than my original life, angel, I want to go back to my previous life!” said Kris.
“Sorry, you can’t.” said the angel.
“Why!?” asked Kris.
“Because, your wish was the final wish, so you can’t back to your previous life.” answered the angel.
“Oh man, angel, can you leave me alone?” asked Kris.
Then the angel left.
Kris was sad because of his new life, he didn’t want to be homeschooled and more famous.
“Oh man! I can’t go back to my old life anymore, if I can…” said Kris.
Then Dan came to Kris’ room.
“Whoa! Dan, what are you doing!?” asked Kris.
“SSST!! Don’t let dad know that I’m here, and I want to say something to you.” answered Dan.
“Dan, I’m happy to see you again!” shouted Kris while he hugged Dan, and then Kris realized that Dan didn’t take a shower. “Ewww! You stink!”
“Yeah, I never take a shower, but I hope you listen to me, Kris, how perfect your life, you got everything you got, while me, I’m now a hermit, and I can’t get what I want, and Kris, one more thing, if you see the star, you can wish anything you want. Okay, I think the shooting stars are on the way, see you.” said Dan, and then he left again.
Kris went outside, and it was raining.
“Oh no! I can’t see a shooting star if is raining!” said Kris, and then he saw a shooting star “Shooting star! I wish my life is back to normal!” Then the star was gone. “Oh no, I will stuck in this life forever.”
Then the angel came “Congratulations, Kris, you got your wish.” said her.
“So that means my life is going to back to normal?” asked Kris.
Then the thunderstorm was heard, the angel said “Oh, what the hell, he told him!?” She saw Kris and said “Goodbye, Kris.”
And finally, it was just a dream, Dan woke Kris up.
“Kris! Kris!” called Dan,
“Whoa!” shouted Kris fell down.
“Kris, are you okay?” asked Dan.
After that, Kris hugged Dan.
“Kris, why do you hug me?” asked Dan.
“Dan, I’m happy you’re alright, and I have a dream about me become more famous, while you became hermit.” answered Kris while his tears out.
“Kris, why are you crying?” asked Dan.
“Crying? I’m not crying, but I’m happy that my dream didn’t come true.” answered Kris.
Then Dan hugged Kris once again.

Comments

Popular Posts