Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 13

Graduation!
Aaron, Cory, and Oli visited Boss’ graveyard, they admitted that they missed him.
“Boss, I’m so sorry that you won’t be coming to our graduation party.” said Aaron.
“Boss, thank you so much to teach me when I was a teen secret agent.” said Cory.
“I hope you rest in peace.” said Oli.
They started praying for Boss.
After that, they started about their future.
“Well, I haven’t decided yet to accept the scholarship from Harvard or stay in Jakarta.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I have to tell you this that… I will be staying in Jakarta.” said Oli.
“You will attend college in that city?” asked Cory.
Oli nodded “I’ve got a scholarship from Major Arts College, I decided to accept it.”
“What major do you choose, Oli?” asked Aaron.
“Well, I don’t know.” answered Oli “I haven’t decided it, maybe I will choose acting or modeling.”
“Oli, the test will be coming soon, you have to decide which one!” said Cory “You too, Aaron, you have to decide to accept the scholarship or not!”
“If I go to Harvard, I will meet Dan and Jordan again, if not, I will stay in Jakarta.” said Aaron.
“Dan and Jordan! I almost forgot about them!” said Oli.
“Oh no! They’re our best friend, Oli!” said Aaron.
“Guys, is that Dan and Jordan?” asked Cory when they saw Dan and Jordan.
“Oh my, you’re right!” shouted Aaron.
Dan and Jordan came to them.
“Oh my, are you really Aaron and Oli?” asked Dan.
“Yeah.” answered Aaron “Dan!” He hugged Dan.
“Jordan!” shouted Oli hugged Jordan “Welcome back.”
“How’s your test, Dan?” asked Aaron.
“Well, I passed the test!” answered Dan.
“Congrats, bro!” shouted Aaron.
“How’s your school, Jordan?” asked Oli.
“Well…” answered Jordan as he took his diploma.
“You’ve graduated?” asked Oli.
“Yeah, I graduated earlier because my parents’ request.” answered Jordan “So I can attend Harvard with Dan!”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” said Dan “Aaron, I heard that you got a scholarship from Harvard, do you accept it?”
“I’m confused, I have two choices, I stay in Jakarta or I go to Harvard, this is really hard choices.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you have to come with us! Attend Harvard!” said Dan.
“Well, I don’t know, I need more time.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you have to decide, only two days left before graduation party.” said Cory.
“I’m sorry, I have to think about it.” said Aaron “Dan and Jordan, you will be coming to our graduation party, won’t you?”
“We will!” answered Jordan.
“Okay, see you in the graduation!” said Oli.
Aaron, Oli, and Cory came to the car, Cory started driving and left Dan and Jordan.
“I guess he’s going to attend Harvard.” said Dan.
In Logan’s house, Logan was packing his stuffs before he was going to be leaving Indonesia to the U.S.
“Hey.” greeted Sean.
“Hey.” greeted Logan.
“Logan, are you sure do you want to go to the U.S.?” asked Sean.
“Well, I don’t know if I make right decision.” answered Logan.
“Logan, come with me.” said Sean, he and Logan went to the family room.
“What’s up?” asked Logan.
Sean took his remote and rewind the video, the video reminded about Logan’s dream to be a musician “Logan, do you remember what your dream is?”
“Well, I want to be a musician when I was little boy.” said Logan.
“Logan, you chose science as your major, why not music?” asked Sean.
“Because there’s no music major in there.” answered Logan.
“But in Jakarta yes, there’s music major.” said Sean “So the question is, your decision is bad or good?”
The next day, Oli went to Gahwand’s Incorporated to thank Gahwand.
“I’m now CEO of O.T.S.A., aren’t I?” asked Gahwand.
“Yes, you are.” answered Oli.
Gahwand put the “For Sale” sign in front of his company building.
“You’re going to close your own company, aren’t you?” asked Oli.
“Yeah, I think it’s a great start being CEO of O.T.S.A.” answered Gahwand.
“Well, sir, I want to thank you, thank you very much.” said Oli.
“Actually, I should thank you because you made me remember that I can be good.” said Gahwand “Hug?” Then Oli hugged him “Anyway, say hi to Aaron.”
“I will.” said Oli.
In Aaron’s house, Aaron and his friends were gathering around to talk about their future, Oli wasn’t there.
“Okay, our talk show began now!” said Victoria.
“Wait, where’s Oli?” asked Nick.
“He is visiting Gahwand.” answered Logan.
“Okay, guys, have you decided about your future?” asked Vivian.
“Wait, why Vivian is here?” asked Carlos.
“She’s my friend.” answered Logan.
“Wait, she’s not your girlfriend anymore?” asked Nick.
“Because I’m going to move to Harvard, I requested him to be friends.” answered Vivian.
“Okay who’s first?” asked Victoria.
“Aaron, have you decided yet?” asked Nick.
“Well, I haven’t.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, I know this is really hard, but you have to decide!” said Carlos.
“How about you, Carlos?” asked Nick.
“Well, I decided to stay to pursue my music career.” answered Carlos.
“You know what? I’ve changed my mind, I will stay in this city and pursue my music career, same as Carlos.” said Logan.
“So you’re not going back to U.S.?” asked Victoria.
“I’m not going back.” answered Logan.
“Well, I’m going to attend Todai.” said Nick.
“Tokyo University?” asked Carlos.
“Yes.” answered Nick.
“Well, I think I’ve made a hard decision, I… I won’t be going back to U.S., and I will move to Oxford.” said Victoria.
“What?” asked Aaron, Carlos, and Logan.
“Well, I decided to attend college first rather than pursuing my music career.” said Victoria.
Then Oli came and heard what Victoria said “Is that right, Victoria?”
“Oli, I know we’re gonna be breaking up, that’s our fate.” said Victoria.
“Victoria, you can’t stop loving me!” said Oli.
“Oli, I will still love you in my heart, so will you.” said Victoria, and then he hugged Oli.
“Vivian, I will miss you.” said Logan.
“I will always remember you, Logan.” said Vivian, she hugged Logan.
Then someone knocked the door.
“Come in!” shouted Aaron.
Then Melati came after she opened the door “Aaron, can I talk to you?”
Aaron came to Melati “What’s up?”
“Well, I know I should tell this from beginning but I’m afraid that you’re going to hate me.” said Melati.
“Melati, whatever you told me, I won’t hate you, beside, we’re still friends.” said Aaron.
“I… I… love… you.” said Melati.
Then everyone came and surprised.
“You loved me? Well, that’s no big deal.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I know you love me as well, I know.” said Melati, and then she kissed Aaron.
“They had their first kiss?” asked Carlos.
“Now?” asked Nick.
“No! Don’t look!” shouted Logan.
Aaron told Melati “Melati, you’re right, I love you, but…”
“I forgot to tell you that I’m going to attend Harvard!” said Melati.
“Well, I have two choices, I accept the scholarship from Harvard or I stay in Jakarta, I will think about it.” said Aaron, and then he walked to his bedroom.
The next day, Gahwand arrived at O.T.S.A. building.
“Perfect.” said Gahwand.
“Dad, are you sure you have made your best decision?” asked Vivian came.
“I’m really sure, I’m sorry you can’t help me, you must off to Oxford.” answered Gahwand.
“No big deal, dad. Dad want me to go to the college, wish me luck and good luck to you.” said Vivian.
Meanwhile, Oli, Carlos, Logan, Victoria, Melati, and Nick came to Binus International School for the last time.
“Well, this is it, Aaron must decide his future.” said Carlos.
“Also our graduation.” said Victoria.
“I hope he has decided.” said Oli.
Then Dan and Jordan came.
“Dan and Jordan?” called Carlos.
“WHOA! It’s you!” shouted Logan hugged them, followed by Nick and Carlos.
“Guys, it’s graduation time, we have to watch Aaron’s speech.” said Cory came.
“Cory, has Aaron decided which one?” asked Oli.
“Well, the good news is he will attend Harvard.” answered Cory.
“YEAH!” shouted Dan and Jordan.
“I told you he’s going to!” shouted Jordan.
“Shut up, bro!” said Dan.
Then Henry and Laura came.
“Cory, we have to sit down, I think Aaron’s speech will be awesome!” said Laura.
“Off you go, guys.” said Cory.
Then Cory, Laura, and Henry sat down, while the others sat down in front line.
Aaron came to the stage and started giving his speech “Good afternoon, everyone. For our beloved principal, our beloved parents and teachers, and also my beloved friends.”
“He’s great.” said Laura.
“First, thanks to God because today we can gather around to celebrate our graduation of Binus International School Students of 2010-2011. Second, thank you for the committee to let me stand here to give you speech, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Farewell, every meeting there’s must be a farewell for us. Maybe most of us recently met and befriends each other when we were attending this school. Or maybe most of us befriended since middle school or elementary school. Or even since kindergarten. I’m happy that our friendships will last forever. Many memories, endings, or even secrets, we know that the time can’t be undone, you should make many memories as you can, say what you want to do, say what you want to say. Jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, or everyone, act like secret agent as you can do anything, you can change yourself, you can pursue your own ambitions, reach your dream!” said Aaron, and then he started to cry “Man, this is hard, but I believe, soon, we will meet again, don’t forget every priceless memories that we got when we were attending this school, you should keep those memories. From today, we’re not high school students anymore, because… WE’RE GRADUATING!” He threw his graduation hat.
“YEAH!” shouted all students threw their graduation hats.
Laura start to cry “He’s amazing!”
“Finally our son is graduated!” said Henry, he hugged his wife.
“Finally he decided.” said Laura to Henry.
“He did it!” said Cory started to cry, he hugged his parents and Sean.
“Finally!” said Sean.
Then Oli came to Aaron and hugged him “Bro, I will never forget you!”
“So will I, bro!” said Aaron, he hugged Oli.
“Finally, their futures start from now.” said Cory, he started to cry.
Carlos, Logan, Nick, Melati, and Victoria hugged each other, and then he hugged Aaron, Oli, Dan, and Jordan.
“I will go to Harvard!” said Aaron.
“We know that, bro!” said Oli.
Then their family came to hug them all, and finally their dream continued…
THE END

Comments

Popular Posts