The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 21-22

Debut Concert


“Summer!” said Dan.
“Summer!” said Alyson.
“Summer!” said Miranda.
All students were waiting their first day of their summer vacation.
“Summer!” said all students.
“Summer!” said Kris.
“Summer!” said Lewbert.
Then the bell rang.
“Okay, guys, it’s time, enjoy your vacation, but the report card will be sent to your parents.” said Robby.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all students came out from the class and school.
All students of Jakarta Arts Boarding High School were cheering because tomorrow will be their first day of their summer vacation.
“I can’t believe it, but I believe this vacation will be my best summer vacation ever!” said Alyson.
“Oh yeah! I agree with you!” said Dan.
“We had given one-month vacation, so our school is more special than the ordinary schools!” said Alyson.
“But, Alyson, in our vacation, we must study more.” said Miranda.
“Kris, what are you planning for our vacation?” asked Dan.
“I don’t know, except writing more songs.” answered Kris.
“You never changed, Kris!” said Dan while he laughed.
“Hi, Kris!” greeted Gustav came.
“Mr. Gustav, what are you doing here?” asked Kris.
“I have a plan for your summer vacation, so you must come with me, ALONE.” answered Gustav.
Kris and Gustav finally arrived at The WR Records building.
“Hi, all.” greeted Kris.
“Hi, Kris, we want to talk about your summer vacation…” said Patrick.
“Thanks, guys you’re so nice, but tell me that I will make my debut concert on my vacation.” said Kris.
“Yes, concert, you’re right, Kris. You’re going to perform in your own concert!” said Gustav.
“Wait, how I prepare my own concert?” asked Kris.
“You need rehearsal and your own choreographer, and I hired a professional choreographer for you.  Saskie, come here!” answered Gustav.
Saskie finally came.
“This is Saskie Nur Putri, the former Indonesia’s best Dance Dance Revolution player.” said Gustav.
“I know she was the best DDR player in Indonesia, and you’re hired!” said Kris.
“Thank you very much, Kris, shall we begin?” asked Saskie.
“Just a sec!” said Kris, and then he took his iPhone and updated his status on Twitter.
Meanwhile, Dan was checking his Twitter, and he found out that Kris Neil’s concert was the most popular topics on Twitter.
“Wow! Kris going to perform!” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan!” greeted Kris came.
“Kris, are you going to perform?” asked Dan.
“You’re right, Dan, and this will be my best summer vacation ever!” answered Kris.
“Oh yeah, spread the news!” shouted Dan. Dan updated his Twitter to promote Kris’ concert.
At night, Kris was sleeping, but his iPhone was ringing and woke him up. He found out that the mysterious contact phoned him. Kris answered the call.
“Yeah, this is Kris Neil.” said Kris.
“Kris, this is from The WR Records, and I must tell you that your concert will be cancelled.” said the mysterious caller.
“What do you mean my concert will be cancelled?” asked Kris.
“Listen, the producer said that you’re so loser, *CENSORED IN LONG TIME*, and I’m sorry, your singing skills are too crappy. So we reject your performance.” answered the mysterious caller.
“What did you say?” asked Kris, and he found out that the mysterious caller had ended the call. “Hello! Hello! Oh, damn you!” Kris was so sad and planned to end his singing career.
The next day, in The WR Records.
“What!?” shouted Gustav when he found out that Kris’ concert has been cancelled by The WR Records.
“Oh no, this wouldn’t be good.” said Patrick.
“Oh no, Kris got a phone call that his concert has been cancelled, but we didn’t cancel it, and this is our problem.” said Gustav.
“Sir, the phone call wasn’t from us, The WR Records, so someone must be behind of this!” said Katie, Gustav’s assistant.
“I think you’re right, he or she might be Kris’ archenemy or his brother.” said Gustav.
In Kris’ house, Kris didn’t want to get off from the bed.
“Kris, what’s wrong with you?” asked Dan.
Kris finally got off from the bed and talked to Dan “Dan, someone from The WR Records called me that my concert has been cancelled, and it will be my worst vacation ever!” answered Kris, and then he punched his table.
“Kris, you should calm down, and I believe this vacation won’t be your worst.” said Dan.
“Dan, not anymore, I will quit from my career.” said Kris.
“What!? Quit!?” shouted Dan.
Back to The WR Records building, Gustav came outside and he saw Lewbert with his family.
“That guy is Kris’ nemesis or archenemy.” said Gustav.
“Very good, father, you cancelled Kris’ concert.” said Lewbert.
“WHAT!? So he called Kris last night!? That’s it, I will come to Kris’ house to talk about it!” said Gustav.
Kris was updating his own MySpace page on his laptop, he wrote that he felt sorry that his concert will be cancelled because of the mysterious caller.
Gustav rang the bell. “Kris!” called him.
“Yeah, I’m coming.” said Kris while he put his shirt on and opened the door.
“Kris, I want you to perform in your own concert.” said Gustav.
“Sir, you told me that my concert has been cancelled.” said Kris.
“That wasn’t from me nor someone from The WR Records, we won’t cancel your concert, and I want you to come back on your singing career.” said Gustav.
“I won’t back, I’m sorry.” said Kris.
“Yes, you will! Kris, I know who’s behind of this, Lewbert called you last night.” said Gustav.
“So he phoned me, fine, he always want to ruin my career, if I continue my singing career, he will more mess with me.” said Kris.
“Kris, I’m your recording manager, so listen to me first! When I looked at your MySpace page for the first time, I was proud of you and want you to record your voice in The WR Records, I always want to be your producer, and finally, I met you for the first time in The WR Records, I always mad on you, but that mean I love you as like my own son. When I said you will make your debut concert, you’re happy and I’m happy. So don’t give up your singing talent for now! You’re still have time for now until the future!” speech Gustav.
“Gustav, can you leave me for a minute, I will think about it.” said Kris.
“Sure, and meet me at The WR Records if you will continue your career.” said Gustav, he finally left.
Kris thought about Gustav’s speech, Kris also remember that he met Gustav for the first time.
In The WR Records building, Gustav came back.
“How’s Kris?” asked Katie.
“I think he’s really shocked about last night, and he is currently thinking about he will come back or not.” answered Gustav.
“He has a great singing talent, if he left, we will so sad.” said Patrick.
“Yeah, me too.” said Gustav.
Then Kris came.
“Kris, don’t tell me that you will leave!” said Katie.
“I won’t left after all, I will make my own debut concert.” said Kris.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Gustav, Patrick and Katie.
“Oh yeah, while on the way, I also updated my Twitter, Facebook and MySpace that I won’t left my singing career, I will make my debut concert!” said Kris.
“Thank goodness you don’t leave!” said Gustav.
Meanwhile, Lewbert saw them and felt angry.
Lewbert arrived at his luxury house.
“Kris is going to continue his singing career!” shouted Lewbert.
“Honey, calm down, we have a idea.” said Lewbert’s father.
Back to Kris’ house, someone rang the door.
“Yeah, coming!” said Dan opened the door.
Then someone kidnapped Dan and took him to the car.
“Hey! What the hell are you doing!?” shouted Dan.
“Dan, is that you?” asked Miranda.
Dan looked at back “Miranda, Alyson, Zeke, what happening?” asked him.
“They kidnap us! NOOO!!” shouted Alyson.
“Oh no, maybe Lewbert behind of this, maybe after he found out that Kris will come back, he sent his parents to kidnap us!” said Lewbert.
“Oh no, where we are going to?” asked Alyson.
“Nice, Kris, you will be great in your own concert!” said Gustav.
Then Kris’ iPhone was ringing, Kris answered it. “Mom!” greeted Kris.
“Kris, can you go home now, there’s a bad news!” said Mrs. Neil.
“Ok, mom, I will be there.” said Kris ended the call.
“What happens?” asked Gustav.
“My mom said that there was a bad news, so I must come to my house now.” said Kris.
“I will take you there, so come with me!” said Gustav.
Kris and Gustav finally arrived.
“Kris!” called Mrs. Neil.
“Mom, what happened?” asked Kris.
“Your brother, Dan has been kidnapped.” answered Mrs. Neil.
Kris felt shocked once again.
“Mrs. Neil, do you know who kidnapped him?” asked Gustav.
“I don’t know who did, but the mysterious caller phoned me that my son, Dan has been kidnapped.” answered Mrs. Neil.
“Mom, can I see who called you?” asked Kris. Mrs. Neil gave her phone to him, and he found out that the number was the same number that Kris answered his call last night. “This is the same number, I know that Lewbert behind this.”
“Lewbert, I think he felt angry and kidnapped your brother.” said Gustav.
“Yes, you’re right, but we don’t have time for angry, we must save my brother!” said Kris.
While on the way, Kris got a phone call again.
“Miranda?” said Kris, he answered the call.
“Kris, help! We’re kidnapped!” said Miranda.
“You’re kidnapped too!?” said Kris.
“Not only me and Dan, Alyson and Zeke too, and Alyson is singing a strange song, listen.” said Miranda.
“When I mad and I want to shout HELP ME!!!” sang Alyson.
“Kris, you should help us, we’re in Jakarta Arts…” said Miranda, and then the call was ended suddenly.
“Miranda, hello? Hello! Miranda!” shouted Kris.
“So where we must go?” asked Gustav.
“She said that we must go to my school.” answered Kris.
Kris and Gustav arrived at Jakarta Arts Boarding High School.
“Okay, there are too many bodyguards, so we must hire more bodyguards.” said Gustav.
“You don’t need to.” said Katie.
Kris and Gustav looked at back.
“We have many The WR Records staffs.” said Katie.
“I have a plan.” said Patrick.
“FIRE!! FIRE!!!” shouted Katie.
Then the bodyguard came. “What, there’s a fire? Where?” asked him.
“In the school! Call 911!” shouted Katie while Kris and the other The WR Records staffs came in to the school.
The bodyguard saw them “Hey!” shouted him.
“Maybe I will call 911.” said Katie.
Kris and the others were running and searching Dan, Miranda, Zeke and Alyson. But were halted by many bodyguards.
“Dead-end!” said the bodyguard.
“Okay, I know what we must to do …ATTACK!!” shouted Gustav.
“ORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” shouted all The WR Records staff attacking those bodyguards.
“Kris, this way!” shouted Patrick.
“But…” said Kris.
“C’mon!” shouted Patrick.
“Okay, you’re on the way with Kris, and…” said Katie.
The bodyguard took her phone. “Game’s over for you!” said him; he was going to hit her with a bat.
But Ryan came and attacked the bodyguard, until the bodyguard collapsed.
“Who are you?” asked Katie.
“No time to explain, we must save Kris’ friends.” said Ryan.
Kris and Patrick finally got the key to the door.
“The key! They’re really foolish.” said Patrick took the key.
“Now let’s find them.” said Kris.
Kris and Patrick were running again, until they heard voice.
“HELP! HELP!” shouted Dan, Miranda, Alyson and Zeke.
“Guys!” shouted Kris, he opened the lock and the door.
Dan, Miranda, Alyson and Zeke finally came out.
“Finally!” said Dan.
“Finally we came OUT!!!!” sang Alyson.
“Stop singing, Alyson!” shouted Miranda.
“Are you guys okay?” asked Kris.
“No time to answer, we must get out from here!” said Zeke.
“I know the shortcut!” said Patrick showed the shortcut way.
“C’mon, let’s go!” shouted Kris.
They ran away through the shortcut.
Finally, they arrived at The WR Records building.
“That was close!” said Miranda.
“Yeah, I’m finally stopped singing!!” shouted Alyson.
Then Gustav and the other The WR Records staffs came.
“Okay, people, we have enough talking about this, we must prepare for Kris’ concert!” shouted Gustav.
“Oh I almost forgot! Kris won’t cancel his concert!” shouted Alyson.
“People, work from now!” shouted Gustav.
All staffs and Kris and friends started working for Kris’ debut concert.

Three days later, Kris was still sleeping.
“Kris, wake up.” said Dan, but Kris didn’t want to. “Kris!”
Kris finally woke up “Yeah, oh, WHOA!” shouted him fell down from the bed.
“Kris, it’s your day! Tonight is your own concert.” said Dan.
Kris stand up “Yup, tonight is my own concert. C’mon, Dan, we have to prepare my concert.” said Kris.
In Lewbert’s hosue, Lewbert was very angry.
“Damn! Why he always ruin my plan! Why!” shouted Lewbert.
“Honey, can you calm down, there must be a way to cancel Kris’ concert.” said Lewbert’s mother.
“Maybe we should send him away.” said Lewbert’s father.
“Dad, you gave me an idea, we will send Kris to Bermuda Triangle!” said Lewbert.
At 3 PM, Kris was preparing his clothes, including t-shirts, pants and costumes. Then he need to relax and he turned on the TV.
“This is IBS News, the new musical sensation, Kris Neil will have his debut concert tonight. And there’s many people who want to watch his live performance.” said the reporter.
‘Whoa! So many.” said Kris.
“Kris!” called Dan.
Kris turned off the TV.
“Have you prepared your stuffs for your concert?” asked Dan.
“Yes, I have, and let’s go!” answered Kris.
At 5 PM, Kris and Dan stuck at the traffic jam.
“Oh, c’mon!” said Dan.
“Be patient, Dan, many people who want to see my concert.” said Kris.
“Oh, I see.” said Dan.
Finally, Kris and Dan arrived at the concert hall at 5:30 PM.
“Thank you, sir!” said Kris paid the taxi driver.
Kris and Dan were running away to the backstage.
At 6 PM, Kris prepared himself for the concert.
“Hi, Kris.” said Miranda came.
“Miranda, you shouldn’t be here.” said Kris.
“I got my backstage pass.” said Miranda. “And there’s I want to give you.” She gave her bracelet to Kris.
“You give me this, are you sure?” asked Kris.
“I am, and deem this a your good luck charm.” answered Miranda.
“Thank you, Miranda.” said Kris.
“Good luck, Kris, I hope this is your first and best concert.” said Miranda left.
Lewbert and his parents disguised themselves as the security and were searching for Kris. And they finally found Kris when he came outside.
“Kris, we must go away far from here!” said Lewbert.
“Sir, I need…” said Kris.
“C’mon, you must go with us!” shouted Lewbert.
They dragged Kris away from the concert hall.
At 6:20 PM, Dan was searching for Kris.
“Kris, where are you?” asked Dan, and then he found the note that Kris had been kidnapped “Mr. Gustav!”
“Where is he!? Forty minutes left is his concert!” said Gustav.
“Mr. Gustav, Kris has been kidnapped!” shouted Dan.
“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” shouted Gustav angrily once again.
“Guys, where are we going!? We left the concert hall!” said Kris.
Then Lewbert revealed himself and said “We’re going to drag you away!”
“So it was you, Lewbert!” shouted Kris.
“Oh yeah, by the way, we will drag you to Bermuda Triangle, and you will die in there!” shouted Lewbert.
At 6:45 PM, Gustav announced “I’m sorry, for unknown reasons, Kris’ concert would be postponed to 7:30 PM.”
“BOO! We have come here so fast!’ shouted all audiences.
“Show me the real Kris’ face!’ shouted all audiences again.
“Oh no, what should we do now?” asked Miranda.
“Okay, all of you, I have a plan to rescue Kris, the staffs will go to Soekarno Hatta airport by a car, while the teens will go by a helicopter with me.” answered Gustav.
“Helicopter!” shouted Zeke.
“Oh no…” said Miranda.
“So, let’s go now!” shouted Gustav.
“YEAH!!” yelled all of them, and then they left the concert hall.
“Miranda, what wrong with you?” asked Zeke.
“High…” answered Miranda.
“Afraid of high? It’s alright, I’m with you.” said Zeke.
“YEAAAH!!!” shouted Alyson.
“This is my first time to ride a helicopter!” shouted Dan.
“C’mon, baby, we must save Kris!” shouted Gustav.
Kris along with Lewbert’s family arrived at Soekarno Hatta Airport, they saw the helicopter.
“Kris, I want you to go in to the helicopter now!” shouted Lewbert.
But Kris didn’t want to go and was praying to God.
“Hurry up!” shouted Lewbert dragged Kris away to the helicopter.
Then one more helicopter came, finally Gustav, Miranda, Alyson, Dan and Zeke came.
“Guys! Mr. Gustav!” called Kris.
“What!? How did they come here!?” shouted Lewbert.
“We knew that you want to drag Kris to Bermuda Triangle!” said Gustav.
“Wait, how did he know it?” asked Zeke.
“I didn’t tell it.” answered Dan.
“You’re right, man, but I hope you can’t save Kris while you’re fighting with my guards, ATTACK!!” shouted Lewbert.
The guards attack Gustav and the others.
“ORAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted Dan and Zeke attacking the guards, but they got a hit and lost.
“ORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” shouted Miranda and Alyson attacking the guards, but they instantly lost.
“Oh no!” shouted Gustav. But Gustav was mad and attacking the guards, however, he was instantly lost too and collapse.
“Who’s goinna defeat me now, who!?” shouted Lewbert. “Kris, you should be in NOW!”
Kris kicked Lewbert’s butt, and freed himself.
“Ouch! How dare you kicked my ass!” shouted Lewbert.
“Lewbert, you kidnapped my friend, you ruin my concert and you ruin my vacation!” shouted Kris.
“Get in!” shouted Lewbert drag Kris away.
But Kris punched Lewbert’s chest, “HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Kris while he pushed Lewbert to the wall and punched him, he was going to punch again, but he didn’t want to punch him again.
“Kris, why don’t you punch him again!?” asked Zeke.
“I don’t want to use too many violence, because I know that’s not the solution, I’m sorry.” answered Kris. He ran to Dan.
“Kris, thank goodness you’re okay!” said Dan while he hugged Kris.
“Yeah, bro, I’m sorry, I will be late for the concert.” said Kris.
“What are you talking about? It’s 6:55 PM, so we have little time left! Let’s go back!” said Gustav.
Finally, the helicopter came to the concert hall. Kris and his friends ran to the backstage. After they arrived, Kris changed his shirt and pants.
“Kris, good luck!” said Miranda.
“I hope your concert is the best!” said Zeke.
“Good luck, Kris!” said Alyson.
“We’ll pray for you!” said Dan.
Kris came to the stage, before that, Gustav hugged Kris.
“Sir, thank you very much.” said Kris.
“Kris, thank you to not ended your singing career, now everybody is waiting for you, good luck and make it best!” said Gustav.
Then Kris came to the stage, the band played “This is My Double-Life”. “WOO! This is the intro, baby!” shouted Kris, all audiences cheered. “! I get the taxi in front.  Luxury and very expensive. When I’m rich I can afford it, and pay a lot of money.  In the school, I’m always hanging out with my friends, but I’m the star on my own MySpace… And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life. I would enjoy it and I will be famous! I will be famous!”
After the end of the concert, Dan came to see Kris in the backstage.
“Kris, I’m so proud of you!” shouted Dan while he hugged Kris.
Kris realized that if Dan and his friends didn’t save him, he wouldn’t be in his own concert. He thanked Dan “Dan, thank you, if you didn’t save me, I wouldn’t be here.”
“Kris!” called Robby.
“Mr. Robby, what are you doing here?” asked Kris.
“Kris, that was a great concert, I’m proud of you, and I want to give you this.” answered Robby; he gave the report card to Kris.
Kris took his report card and read; he found out that he got an A+ on his all subjects. “Sir, this is not a dream, is it? I can’t believe it I got an A+!” shouted Kris.
“Kris, you’re the best student I ever have, oh yeah, see you at the school after your vacation.” said Robby, and then he left.
Gustav came “Kris, that was the great concert, you’re so awesome!” said him.
“Yeah, thank you very much, Gustav, I could never be in a concert without you.” said Kris.
“Kris, I want to offer you, would you perform in your own international concert tour?” asked Gustav.
“International concert tour!?” said Kris surprised.
“You will have your own worldwide concert tour, you can perform in Singapore, Korea, Japan, Australia, England, Spain, Italy, Canada, even U.S.A while you’re having your summer vacation!” said Gustav.
Kris so surprised and he wanted to “Gustav, I want to have my own worldwide concert tour! I can spend my summer vacation on around the world!” said him.
“Can I go worldwide too with Kris?” asked Dan.
“Sure, you’re Kris’ little brother!” answered Gustav.
“Thank you, sir!” said Dan.
“Kris!” shouted all uninvited fans.
“Oh no!” shouted Kris.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” shouted all fans.
Kris ran away “Daniel, Mr. Gustav, get rid of these fans for me!!!” shouted him.
Two days later, Kris and Dan arrived at Soekarno-Hatta Airport.
“Kris, we’re going to spend our vacation in around the world!” shouted Dan.
“Oh yeah! Worldwide, here we come!” shouted Kris.
They ran to Gustav for taking their tickets, and Kris’ musical journey continues…

Comments

Popular Posts