Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 10

National Exam!
In Gahwand’s Incorporated, Gahwand was so confused.
“Oh no! I can’t believe it! I’m going to be on bankruptcy! Low sales and, AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Gahwand.
Then Vivian came “Hi, dad, why are you so panic?”
Gahwand answered and lied “Well, it’s all alright, my sweetheart.”
“Dad, something wrong about you.” said Vivian.
“That was nothing, now, you should study for the National Exam.” said Gahwand.
Meanwhile, Aaron crossed the calendar date, which means, one more day to the National Exam.
“Oh no, that’s so scary, one more day.” said Oli.
“Don’t be afraid, Oli, you can do it, you can do the best on the National Exam.” said Aaron.
“Man, it was shocking to hear that Logan will go back to the U.S., I’m worried about my future, I want to stay but I also want to go back to the U.K.” said Oli.
“Yeah, Carlos must be sad about it.” said Aaron “Oli, I’m also confused if I should go to Harvard or stay in Indonesia.”
“Yeah, we must make our decision.” said Oli “Man, this is really hard.”
“Don’t think about that first, Oli, we should focus on National Exam, tomorrow is the National Exam.” said Aaron.
“Oh my, you’re right.” said Oli.
Then Cory opened the door “Hi, Carlos, are you alright?”
“I’m alright, Cory, can I see Aaron?” asked Carlos.
“Sure.” answered Cory.
Then Aaron and Oli came.
“Aaron, I need to talk to you.” said Carlos.
“What’s wrong?” asked Aaron.
“After I heard that Logan is going back to the U.S., I also thought that I would be better in the U.S., but I want to stay in Indonesia, I already paid my college fees.” answered Carlos.
“Carlos, I know you’re so sad to hear that Logan is going back, but you already paid your fees, so, it would be redundant, you should attend your college, that’s where your dreams will be come true.” said Oli.
“Well, thank you, but, I must make a hard decision.” said Carlos.
“Carlos, we’ll think later, we have to focus on the National Exam.” said Oli.
“Okay, we’ll pray together and let’s hope the God will help us.” said Aaron.
“Amen.” said Carlos and Oli.
Aaron, Oli, and Carlos started praying.
Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated, he decided to sell his company, but so far, no one bought the company.
“Oh, c’mon! I need my money!” said Gahwand.
The next day, Aaron and his friends came to school to face the National Exam.
“Are you ready, guys?” asked Aaron.
“Yeah!” said the others.
“Let’s face it!” said Aaron.
Finally, they started working on the National Exam.

Comments

Popular Posts