Scandalous Episode 10 (Season Finale)

Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language, sexual violence and adult content. It is not recommended for people under 16.



Previously on Scandalous:
Louis looked the positions of the most popular students in Bedlam University, once he visited the page, he found out that Bill Harper took the top spot of the most popular student in Bedlam University, dethroning him, he yelled “What? No.” He yelled louder “F***!!!!”
“Bill, I’m concerned about you, you’ve been not focusing on your study.”
“Sir, I studied really hard for this, now I’m…”
“Don’t tell me you’re still searching for your brother, what do you want here? To study? To be successful person? To search for your brother, huh? Think again, Harper.”
Bill called Alex “Alex, there’s something wrong about Professor Brody, he doesn’t want me to find my brother, something’s strange. He could’ve been related to my brother’s disappearance.”
“Mate, no, he’s your professor, there’s no way he…”
“He was his professor too, Alex. But he’s not… he’s really strange, he asked me not to find my brother.”
“Oh… I… I just can’t believe it, she’s one of my favorite professors in the university. She’s the only kindest professor that I’ve ever met in Bedlam University.” Laura said.
“What do you mean she’s the only one?” Alex asked.
“Most of the professors are manipulating, backstabbing, trapping, and even harming each other, including us, they’re not good role model, and neither are we.”
Ford answered “They’re about to have another party tonight, but the deans had enough with their behavior, so they had decided to demolish the house.”
“Shit!” said Alex.
“What the hell?” Bill was shocked.
“Perhaps this is the punishment for the Zeta Gamma Kappa members, I think the deans will announce they will not tolerate any too much drinking, partying, sex and destructive behavior.”
Leila clicked on one of the videos on that date, and she watched it, in that video, it shown there were Karolina Campbell and the head of the dean in the dean’s office.
“You know the news, you had sex with one of the students, that is really f****** disgraceful.”
“Sir, I…”
“I have no choice but to fire you! Campbell, you’re fired! You have nothing else to complain or explain!”
Tahnee arrived at her room in the dorm, she immediately closed the door, however, she saw Professor Brody when she turned around after that.
“Hello, Tahnee.” greeted him.

Surprise, M**********!!

Back to the party, Ford and Kiara arrived in front of Victoria’s room, Kiara knocked the door.
Victoria yelled “Leave me f****** alone!!”
Kiara said “Victoria, it’s Kiara, and I got a new friend whose legs is injured, we need to talk.”
“Forget it, you guys reacted m*********** negatively when I come to you guys! It’s because of that f****** son of the bitch!”
Ford said “Victoria, it’s over, you don’t have to think about Louis anymore, he broke your heart by cheating on you with numerous girls.”
Victoria said “Louis? Yeah, that m*********** deserves what he suffered now! I know his house is being demolished!”
Ford realized “Victoria, did you…”
“No, I didn’t f****** tell the deans, that because of f****** God! God is angry at Louis and his fraternity brothers!” yelled Victoria “The God has punished Louis because of breaking my f****** heart!”
“Victoria, now you’re praying to God? You’re really rarely prayed! Victoria, you had f***** with Louis out of wedlock!”
“I don’t f****** care about that shit anymore!! Leave me alone!! Please!! Leave this f****** bitch right now!! Leave me!!”
Kiara said “Victoria, if you need us, just see us, we’re worried about you.”
Inside the room, Victoria took her phone and called her mom, she emotionally reacted “Mom!! Oh My f****** God! I’m so m************ mad!! I’m really f****** tired of Louis! He f****** cheated on me!! I’m really glad he got the f****** punishment! Yeah, mom, I told the f****** deans, I told them to demolish the house!”
Ford overheard the phone conversation after Kiara had left, he then immediately left walking using his stick.
***
Back to the dorm, Tahnee was surprised when she saw Professor Brody standing in front of her, she was scared “What… what the f*** are you doing here?” Professor Brody immediately pulled her hand, then she screamed “AAAARRRGH!!” She ran away from her room only to be chased by Professor Brody, she yelled “HELP!!! HELP!!!” But no one showed up except Professor Brody, who kicked her from the back until she fell down to the floor. She saw Professor Brody took his razor and pointed it to her, she attempted to take it, but her right hand ended up cut, she screamed “AW! AW! F*** !” Then she was drawn away by him, her stomach was sat on by him, she screamed “HELP ME! HELP!! HELP ME!!” She started crying as her mouth was shut by Professor Brody using the duck tape, she screamed “F***!! F***!!”
“You f****** slut!” shouted Professor Brody handcuffing Tahnee’s hands, he brought her to her room “C’mon, m************ c***.”
“MMMM!!!” yelled Tahnee “MMMM!!!” Professor Brody then slammed her head once they arrived there, he forcibly spreaded her legs, he took his razor to cut her skirt, she screamed “HELP!!” And then Professor Brody opened his zipper on his pants, and he started to rape her “NO!! F***!!! HELP!!!”
“Ah! You f****** told the most hated student’s, ah, brother, he’s, ah, deserved to begone like this shit!” Professor Brody moaned “F***! Ah… F***! Aah…”
Tahnee cried and moaned at the same time, she was being raped by Professor Brody, she screamed “MM! MM! MM!”
“If you, ah, tell, ah…”
Suddenly, Alex arrived and knocked Professor Brody’s head with a baseball bat, Alex asked “Are you okay?” He opened the tape on Tahnee’s mouth.
“Grab the f****** key!” Tahnee said “He must’ve put it into his f****** pocket.” Alex soon found the key on Professor Brody’s pocket and he immediately opened the handcuff, she told “Hurry up! Hurry up!” Tahnee was freed.
Alex saw many blood on Tahnee’s left hand “Tahnee, your hand.”
“I don’t have any my first aid, do you have any?”
“In my room.”
“Take it.”
Alex left the room, but Professor Brody stood up and said “Do you f****** like it, c********?”
“AAH!!” Tahnee immediately took the baseball bat and ended up beating his head using it, she yelled “F***! F*** ” She then beat his body with the bat again, Professor Brody then fell uncounsciously, Tahhnee hit the bat again repeatly “F***! F***! F***! F***! AH!! F***!!”
Alex arrived bringing the first aid kit, but he dropped it when he saw Professor Brody’s broken head, he saw Tahnee hitting the bat to his body, he called “Tahnee?”
Tahnee stared at Alex, much to her surprise.
“I have to call Oliver.” Alex said taking his phone from his pocket.
Tahnee took his phone “No, don’t call police, don’t call 911, don’t call Oliver.”
“Tahnee, he attacked you.”
“No, he’s dead… If we call 911, I would get arrested for killing him.”
“You f****** killed him?”
“It was self-defense.”
“Why the f***did you kill her?! Hah?!” Alex yelled.
“I was protecting myself!”
“Then what would you f****** do with his body? What would you do?! Tell a bullshit?! Huh?! Then what would you do to clean up this f****** mess?! We can’t just clean the floor with f******…”
“Alex, I was f****** protecting myself! That cockhead made me ended up breaking up with Theo!! I still don’t f****** know whether Theo cheated! I broke up with him and I’m back to start over! And I’m here to f****** start over this shit!!”
“Tahnee, shut the f***up!” shouted Alex, he took his phone back and then called, he said “Hello, Oliver?”
“Don’t!!” Tahnee grabbed Alex’s phone “I don’t want to get arrested! You better help me, then I’ll tell you where the rumored professor is! I know where she is!”
“How can I trust you?” asked Alex.
“Please, do me a favor, or you won’t help Bill to find his brother!”
“Shit, alright, I’ll help you, now, Tahnee!”
“Take the f****** mats to clean up the blood on the floor, then we wrapped his body and dump it into the ocean, hurry before somebody sees us.”
***
Back to the party, Kiara asked Ford if he heard something wrong about Victoria.
Ford revealed “Victoria told the deans.”
Kiara said “Wow, I knew it.”
Sofia then arrived “Ford, you better need to hear this!”
“What, Sofia?”
“The NCAA has found out Bedlam University’s football team scandal, and they had proven the clues are true, so they’re disqualified from this year’s league.”
“I mean, wow, how did they find out the scandal so fast.” Ford said.
“Ford, you quit the football team last year, don’t you know about this?” asked Kiara.
“No, I don’t know, I also not expected that the football team is disqualified for this year’s league, I guess I got to go.” Ford immediately left the party after once again lying.
Ford walked out from the house and called Bill “Bill, the football team is officially disqualified, I told the NCAA once I got the evidences which showed the football team doing the steroids and the coach told the officials.”
Bill said “Ford, I guess something’s wrong with Tahnee, you better go back to the dorm to check on Tahnee, I’m going to search for Karolina Campbell.”
“The professor who had sex with your brother?”
“Presumably.”
“Alright, Bill, let me know if you find her location.” Ford ended the call.
“Bill!” called Leila who ran into him in front of him “I found the video!”
***
Tahnee and Alex quietly were bringing wrapped Professor Brody’s body out from the dorm, they walked through the door, they saw no one seeing them bringing the body.
“Shit, it’s heavy.” Alex said, he dropped the body.
“Alex!”
“Sorry, it’s f****** heavy, Tahnee.” Alex held the body’s head.
“Okay, we’re going to dump this in the ocean, so no one will know that Professor Brody’s dead. C’mon, hurry!” Tahnee said.
They continued bringing the body leaving the dorm, then they walked through the back, they arrived at the beach in 6 minutes. They walked through the bridge, and then they put the body on the boat at the end of the bridge. They got into the boat, and then Alex started rowing the boat to the ocean.
***
Ford arrived at the dorm, he started searching for Tahnee “Tahnee, where are you?!” He went upstairs using his stick, he then walked to Tahnee’s room, he knocked the door “Tahnee, it’s Ford. Open the door! Tahnee!” He knocked the door ten times, but no one opened the door “Shit!”
***
Leila played the video on her laptop, she and Bill watched the video taken from the security camera.
“You know the news, you had sex with one of the students, that is really f****** disgraceful.”
“Sir, I…”
“You make me have no choice, Campbell, you’re fired! You have nothing else to complain or explain!”
Leila stopped the video and said “It’s true that your brother…”
“I’m not really convinced yet.” Bill said “Play it again.”
“That’s the copy of the video.” Leila said, then she took her phone and read the latest text “Damn, there’s another class, I have to go.”
“Leila, thank you.” Bill thanked “I’m gonna look for her data.”
“Good luck with that.” Leila left.
***
Alex stopped rowing when Tahnee said that they were far away from the Bedlam University dock, this was where they were going to dump Professor Brody’s body. Alex soon held the body.
“Ah! F***!” shouted Alex, then he threw away the body into the ocean “Are you sure?”
“No one will find the body.” said Tahnee “Alex,  he’s the baddest professor that I’ve ever met.”
“I’ve met the worst one.”
“Who?”
“I better not to tell about it. Shall we back?”
“Alex, I’m scared.”
“No need to worry.” Alex started rowing the boat back to the dock.
***
Bill arrived at rectorate building by sneaking, he closed the door, he turned the lamps on, he then sat down in front of the computer, he turned it on, once the desktop showed up on the monitor, he searched on the Bedlam University database using the saved password on the computer, he soon started searching for Karolina Campbell.
***
Louis saw the house was being demolished, he was really upset when he saw the destruction. Then he saw the three football team players appeared upset not only because of the house destruction, but also the football team had been disqualified for that year’s game. He then remembered when he saw the blonde-haired thief breaking into the house lately only to take the steroid, he then remembered the face despite the sunglasses, he remembered the thief was. He approached them.
“Hey, I’m really sorry about the bad news, your football team…” said Louis.
“F*** that! We don’t need your f****** sympathy! We’ve been the f****** champion!!” yelled the team captain “We worked so f****** hard to win the m************ championship!”
Louis starred at the players’ muscle, it looked really big “You used steroid?”
“No!” the team captain immediately denied.
“There’s no way you can build muscle as fast like that.”
“Okay, we used steroid, but we didn’t tell anybody that we used that shit!”
“Or somebody knows.” Louis said “I know who knows, I know who told, I know who made the football team f****** disqualified.”
***
Back to the rectorate building, Bill still searched for the archive, but no avail, however, he found the email from the head of the university to the football coach, telling him that he was fired for not only substance abuse, but also bribing the desired officials, making the football team disqualified from any football competition that year. He immediately turned off the computer and walked out from the building.
***
Alex and Tahnee finally left the beach after dumping Professor Brody’s body in the ocean, however, they saw students were running to the beach. Alex and Tahnee followed them.
“Oh my God!” shouted one of the students.
Sofia also approached Alex “Alex, what’s going on?”
“I don’t know why.”
“AAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!” yelled the female student.
Alex and Sofia stopped when they saw another dead body in the middle of the sands, it was Robin!
“ROBIN!!” shouted Sofia.
Tahnee then screamed in horror once she saw the body “NO!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! F***!!  F***!! F***!! F***!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!”
“Holy shit, f***!” said Alex, he called Bill.
Bill answered the call when he walked out from the rectorate building “What’s going on?”
“Bill, I found another dead body.”
“Where?”
“At the beach!”
“Who’s dead?”
“It’s Robin, Louis’ friend.”
Bill stopped his walking, and he said “F***…”
***
“Damn, Tahnee, where are you?” said Ford attempting to call Tahnee, but Tahnee didn’t answer his call.
Then Louis and three football players approaching him in front of him, Louis said “That’s the man who f****** told the m************ scandal!”
“What?” said Ford.
Louis accused Ford “You m**********, you told the NCAA to disqualify our f****** football team! You had been really shameful on your football team!” Louis also saw the stick which was held by Ford, he said again “Would you like to tell your f****** secret about your m************ injury of should I?”
Ford was shocked that Louis might have known that he faked his injury in order to quit the football team, he couldn’t run away from them then, Louis needed the truth whether Ford faked his leg injury.

Comments

Popular Posts