Scandalous Episode 6

Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language, violence, and adult content. It is not recommended for people under 16.



Previously on Scandalous:
“I don’t mean to hurt Victoria, it’s all Louis’ fault, he shouldn’t have had sex with me if I know Victoria was his girlfriend. But I f***** hate Louis for doing this to her actually, and to me, he made me ended up breaking up my numerous boyfriends,” Victoria confessed to Alex.
“I’ll keep your secret, I won’t tell anybody.” Alex replied.
“what is wrong with you? You missed your opportunity to become the next football superstar in Bedlam University!” Alex confronted Ford in the shower room.
Ford answered “I had to, I faked my injury, but of course I have the reason why.”
Alex cut “You lost your passion into football field? Well, you’ve lost your mind.”
“Theo Harper. He used steroids, not only for himself, but also the other players, so all the players, except me, used the steroids to win the championship two years in a row.”
“Sophie had been used to be the most unpopular girl before her plastic surgery, she was humiliated by Theo who dumped him.” Sofia explained.
“The girls even kicked her out from her sorority, leaving her heartbroken, right after she was dumped, and she came back, she changed her body.” Tahnee added.
“I see.” Oliver said.
“Louis, do you know who have sex with him?” Bill asked Louis.
“What do you mean?”
“You’re the one who spreaded the rumor, aren’t you?”
“I’m not, don’t accuse me.”
“I’m really sorry.”
“Kiara!!” called Leila came “Victoria! She escaped through the window! We have to find Victoria before she meets Sofia and starts fighting with her!”
“Actually I know who had sex with Theo, I don’t want to reveal the name of the professor, and I don’t ever trust him.” Louis said to Robin.
“The brother?”
“Yeah,”

Seriously, You’ll F****** Lose

Kiara and Leila immediately ran exiting the house as Kiara called Laura “Laura, Victoria’s gone!”
“Victoria’s gone? Why?”
“She escaped through the window, I think she will see Sofia and fight with her.”
“Kiara, take it easy, I’m in the class now, so where are you now?” asked Laura.
Kiara replied “We’re on the way to search for Victoria.”
“Kiara, c’mon! Run!” Leila said as she started running.
Kiara started running and she ended the call “Laura, if you see Victoria, stop her from seeing Sofia!”
***
“GREEK SYSTEM F****** SUCKS! GREEK SYSTEM F****** SUCKS!!” yelled Parker and the protesters who were against Greek system in Bedlam University.
“Damn, what should we do now? We wait?” asked Tahnee to Sofia around the protesters.
“I don’t know what to do next, I still can’t show my face to Louis anymore, I…” Sofia said.
Victoria suddenly came and yelled “There you are, the pussy who f***s with Louis! You’re pregnant with his child?! Then you aborted it!” yelled Victoria.
Tahnee immediately replied “Stop calling Sofia with that pussy name, you m************ idiot!”
Victoria yelled “Shut up, Tahnee, this is nothing about you! It’s all about Sofia who f***** my boyfriend!”
Sofia said “Victoria, I didn’t mean to f*** him, he approached me and he f***** me, that’s all!”
“You f***** with him on purpose, didn’t you? Then you were pregnant with his baby!”
“Shut up! Shut the f*** up!” shouted Tahnee “Victoria, it’s over, you broke up with Louis, you found out about his affairs, you found out not only Sofia, but also the other girls, but why are you targeting Sofia?”
“Because she was impregnated by him! She’s pregnant with his baby!”
“I aborted the baby!” Sofia yelled back.
“Hey, you need to stop this.” said Tahnee attempting to separate both Victoria and Sofia, but Victoria evaded and punched Sofia’s face, then Sofia kicked her face “Hey! Stop it!!”
“You’ll f****** lose, c*********!!” yelled Victoria punched Sofia’s face several times, then Sofia fought back and punched her stomach and pulled her hair.
“Sofia, Victoria, stop! It’s all over!” shouted Tahnee.
“No, I won’t until this pussy pays!” yelled Victoria.
Tahnee was in panic seeing both Sofia and Victoria in fight, then some of the protesters saw the fight after they had stopped the protest.
Kiara and Leila finally arrived and witnessed the fight, they immediately attempted to stop Victoria.
“Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Stop, Victoria!” shouted Kiara pulling Victoria’s left hand.
“Let me go, you bastard!!” yelled Victoria continued her fight with Sofia.
“Sofia, stop!” shouted Tahnee.
Then Professor McCall arrived and immediately stopped the fight after he had witnessed them “Stop it, both of you!!” However, this backfired as Sofia punched his face.
“Victoria, stop it!” shouted Leila.
Victoria immediately stopped the fight and yelled to Sofia “You’re f****** c*********, you bitch! You f*****  my boyfriend!”
“I didn’t want to! You’re bitch! No, you’re f****** pussy!”
“Hey! Hey! Hey! What the hell is going on?” asked Professor Brody stopped Victoria from punching Sofia again.
“She f***** my boyfriend! She felt innocent!”
“Hell no, you pussy!” shouted Sofia.
Victoria punched Sofia’s face once again, but Professor Brody stopped them from fighting once again, Professor Brody said “Both of you! Stop! Meet me at my office! NOW!”
Victoria yelled “NO! I don’t need your lecture, I’m a f****** woman!” Victoria immediately left.
“Victoria, wait!” shouted Leila following Victoria.
“C’mon, Sofia, I’ll call her soon, you’re going to my office now.” Professor Brody said, he and Sofia left the front of the union building.
Kiara asked Tahnee “So, is that right Sofia felt guilty?”
“She told me so.”
“Well, this could be worse.”
Suddenly a gunshot was heard, Kiara and Tahnee ducked down, then most of the protesters ran away screaming.
Tahnee asked “What in the f*** is going on?”
“Someone was shot!” shouted Kiara, they saw a college student who was shot holding the sign, they approached him, and it was Parker who was shot, he was shot in his back, she checked his heartbeat in the neck “He’s still alive! Call 911!”
Tahnee took her phone and called 911 “Hello, 911, someone’s shot in Bedlam University.”
“Hang on, young man, you’re gonna be fine.” Kiara talked to Parker.
***
“Victoria, wait!” shouted Leila.
“What?! She f***** my boyfriend!” yelled Victoria angrily after she had stopped walking.
“Victoria, you need to stop this, it’s all over, don’t blame all on either Louis or Sofia.”
“Then they shouldn’t have committed an affair in the first place!” Sofia yelled “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” Victoria cried again, then Leila hugged her.
“Victoria, I’m really sorry too.”
***
Meanwhile, Bill arrived at the college stadium, where Ford was seen walking exiting the stadium using stick, Bill immediately walked approaching him.
“Bill, what’s up?” asked Ford.
“Alex told me you’re faking your injury.” Bill answered “But I know the scandal among the football team, steroids, bribing the officials, to win the championship, so that’s why you’re faking your injury.”
“Yeah, you got me. We shouldn’t be here now, we’re going to see the evidences which strengthen the truth.”
“Where we are going to?” asked Bill.
“Probably the dorm, because it’s the only safe place there, I know all the players are fraternity members.”
“So are you?”
“I used to be.”
“Well, let’s go to my room and look up the evidences.”
***
Back to the front of the student union, police cars and a ambulance finally arrived at the scene, with the paramedic bringing Parker to the ambulance and immediately left to the hospital. While Kiara and Tahnee were questioned by Oliver, who had just arrived.
“We saw our friends were fighting, confronting and swearing to each other, then Professor Brody came and stopped the fight, one of the girls swore to him and stormed off, he also took another girl to his office.” Tahnee explained.
Kiara continued “Seconds later, we heard a gunshot, all the protesters ran away, but we saw a young guy was shot.”
“We didn’t see the shooter, everything has gone too fast.”
“I understand, I know the victim, his name his Parker, he’s…”
Tahnee surprisingly added “…Bill and Alex’s roommate?”
Kiara asked “You know him?”
Tahnee answered “I visited his room in dorm before we started attending classes this semester.”
“Thanks for your time.” Oliver thanked before leaving.
Kiara said “This is the worst feeling I’ve ever had since Theo’s disappearance, Victoria had suffered from finding out the affair between Louis and numerous girls, including Sofia.”
“I understand why Victoria is targeting Sofia, she was pregnant, then she aborted.” Tahnee said.
“Victoria has revenge on Sofia, we need to separate her from Sofia and Louis, she had bad relationships with them now.”
“I agree with you, I won’t let Sofia to see Victoria again for their own good.”
***
Bill and Ford arrived at Bill’s room, Bill closed the door after entering the room, Ford put his bag on Bill’s bed and opened it, he took some evidences from the bag, evidences included pictures taken from the locker room, football field and fraternity houses, some steroids and the note.
“You took all these pictures?” asked Bill.
“I did it alone.”
Bill looked at the pictures of football players using steroids in the locker room, football field, and the shower, even the coach also used steroids “Damn.”
“See?” Ford said.
Alex arrived at the room after he had opened the door, Bill and Ford was surprised after they had seen him coming back.
“Alex, I thought you’re in class.” Bill said.
“The class was cancelled for unknown reasons.”Alex answered “All today’s classes were cancelled.”
“Except earlier classes, right?” asked Ford.
Bill told “Do you have any conversation tape between your coach and the officials?”
“Not the tape, but I got this recording the mysterious sender via email.” Ford answered.
Alex asked “How did he know that Bedlam University football team has football scandals?”
“No idea.” Ford played the conversation on his phone, the conversation was heard:
“I want you to judge on the Thanksgiving’s game, where Bedlam Unversity will compete against Midland University.”
“Roger, sir.”
“And I also want you to judge Bedlam University’s next match before the playoffs.”
“Alright, sir.”
“And overall, you’re the most favorable official in entire college football history, your judgement determines who wins and who loses.”
“Roger, sir.”
The conversation ended, Alex said “That’s it? That’s only fifteen seconds.”
“The coach was too obvious.” Bill commented the conversation.
Oliver’s voice was heard “Bill, Alex, it’s Oliver, I need to talk with you both!”
“Wait, listen!” said Alex.
“It’s not on the conversation.” Ford said.
“Bill, Alex, open the door!” Oliver told while he was knocking the door, he knocked the door again.
Bill opened the door “Hello, I’m sorry for taking so long.”
“It’s your roommate,” Oliver told.
“Parker?”
“Your roommate…”
Bill understood that Oliver implied there was a bad news about Parker “What happened to him?”
“He was shot.”
“What?”
“He was shot during the protest.”
“Where is he now?”
“He’s in the hospital now. The detectives are now currently looking for the identity of the shooter, the shooter could have been fellow college student.”
“Or perhaps professor.” Ford said.
“What?” Alex said.
“Not only the students who have scandalous secrets, but also the professors, the football coach, and everyone in here has scandals.”
“You mean everyone has secrets?”
“Could be said so.”
“Shit, Professor Brody wants to meet me, I hope he won’t mad at me because I didn’t pay attention during class.” Bill said “Especially I arrived late at the class.” He left the room.
Alex asked Oliver “Was Tahnee also there during the shooting?”
“With Sofia too. Sofia fought with Victoria according to witness before the shooting.”
***
Bill opened the door and entered Professor Brody’s office, he excused himself “Excuse me,”
“Please sit down, Mr. Harper.” Professor Brody told, he said again after Bill had sat down “You were late in the last few classes and I saw you not paying attention to me. What happened?”
Bill answered “This college is not what I expected, everyone has secret, their deepest secret during their study here.”
“Everyone has secret, every human in the world has secret to hide from others,”
“Professor, do you know who has sex with my brother before his disappearance?”
“The professor who had sex with Theo Harper, huh. Mr. Harper, you need focus on my class, and you need to work on your extra task, after all, why do you want to be here? To study? To find your brother? We had zero tolerance in failures, if you’re failure, that’s because you want to find out what happened to your brother. Then, don’t forget to go to my lecture tomorrow morning, make sure you focus.”
***
In prison near Bedlam University, Louis and Robin visited Arnett who was sitting inside the jail wearing orange uniform. Arnett was surprised when he saw Louis and Robin visiting him.
“Well, well, well, it’s the lady killer.” Louis said “Or should I say lady murderer?”
“What the f*** do you want, Louis? I heard everyone is talking about your affair with numerous girls, including Sofia.”
“Yeah, we want to let you know that your ex has reported to the police.” Robin said “That bitch is smart enough.”
“At least you won’t be the leader of the house what you always dream, dream on, Arnett, despite the affairs, I will continue being the leader of Zeta Gamma Kappa.”
“You son of the bitch! I know your plan! You’re gonna be cheating once again, Theo was the victim of your cheating! Now, you used Applegate to send me to the prison!”
“Calm down, it’s not our plan to send you to the prison for Sophie’s murder, and we should thank her for stopping you to stop me from being the leader.” Louis said “Now I will be the leader of the house again this year, everyone who lives in my house must obey my rules, I’m chosen to be the leader, they will be drinking many alcohol, doing drugs, including marijuana and steroids, as well as f****** numerous girls.”
“You son of the bitch! I won’t let you do this! I will stop you before you’re chosen to be the leader!” shouted Arnett.
Louis replied “No, you won’t, you will be remaining in this f****** jail, sayonara, my friend.” He and Robin left.
“I won’t let you do this, you asshole! One day, I will get out from this f****** jail to stop you no matter how!!”
***
Bill walked away from the faculty of law building, he heard someone calling his name “Bill Harper,” The person approached him, it was Laura “I’m  Laura, Victoria’s housemate in Theta Pi Gamma. I heard you’re Theo Harper’s brother, he was one of the top students, both in intelligence and popularity.”
“He was smart, but in high school he wasn’t such popular, but he determined to study here.”
“No, he didn’t want to, he just want to raise his popularity. Bill, you better stop,”
“Stop what?”
“Searching for your brother.” 

Comments

Popular Posts