Scandalous Episode 9

Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language and adult content. It is not recommended for people under 16.



Previously on Scandalous:
Bill asked “You’re okay?”
“Not, I’m not, I was shot by someone! Before I was shot, I saw Victoria and Sofia fighting over Louis, they’re the victim of sorority, they’re…”
Alex cut “Stop, Parker, we really know you hate Greek system, if they fight, they won’t shoot you.”
Bill said “Parker, there’s something wrong about Bedlam University, the university has gone too far, it’s not only about my brother’s possible scandal, but also… everyone’s here has scandalous secrets,”
The coach’s voice was heard “Yeah, I need some money for the extra funding, it’s for the football team!”
“I’m sorry, sir, we can’t give the money to the football team, we’re cutting the…”
“Cutting the funding?! You m************ idiot! Last season, Bedlam University football team won the f****** championship! We won f****** big! The football team should’ve received more f****** money!”
“Man, they rejected the request despite they win the championship.” Ford said.
Kiara and Bill exited the room, Kiara asked “Bill. The rumor is likely true, your brother had sex with his professor.”
“Her name is Karolina Campbell. By the way, is she still working here?”
“Not anymore.”
“It’s Bill Harper, he’s number five! Why the f*** his popularity increased! AAARRGH!! It’s because that f****** Theo Harper! His f****** brother!”
“Whoa, calm down, you won’t be dethroned as the most popular student of Bedlam University as long as he…”
“Forget it! Nobody wants him f****** here!”
Ford said “Shit.” Then he called “Arnett, you better want to see this.”
Arnett came back and saw the list with Ford “I knew it, Mr. McCall really hates Theo Harper.”
Applegate shouted “How… You’re supposed to be in jail!”
“I’m free to go, your accusation was wrong because of lack of evidence, so I’m not Sophie’s killer.”
Ford said “Or… perhaps, the person who frame her ex is the killer.”
“Fine, if you want to suspect me, go on!” Applegate immediately left.
In Zeta Gamma Kappa house, Louis and Robin walked out from the house and they saw the sign “To Be Demolished”, this angered Louis.
This shocked both Louis and Robin, they didn’t expect that their fraternity house would be demolished.

Solving The Case

All Zeta Gamma Kappa members were finally kicked out from the house immediately after they had rushed packing their bag, Louis immediately stormed off from the house, he was really angry that the house will be demolished due to irresponsible partying, constant drinking, drug abuse and sex scandals.
Louis was rushed mad, he saw fellow member of Zeta Gamma Kappa were looking at their phones, but they immediately put it into each pocket. Louis took his phone from his pocket, however, the boys who was seen by Louis earlier immediately stopped him.
“NOOOOOO!!!” yelled them tackling Louis until he fell down and dropped his phone, then someone took the phone.
“No! Give my f****** phone back!! Get off me, you f****** shitty freaks!” yelled Louis got off from them, and he immediately chased the man who took the phone and took it back, he looked the positions of the most popular students in Bedlam University, once he visited the page, he found out that Bill Harper took the top spot of the most popular student in Bedlam University, dethroning him, he yelled “What? No.” He yelled louder “F***!!!!” 
Robin immediately approached them “Louis, are you alright?”
“I’m f****** okay, it’s all very shitty clear for me. Bill Harper is f****** pussy of the university, like his f****** brother who is really piece of shit.”
***
Bill arrived in front of the law faculty, where Professor Brody had been waiting for him there.
“Professor,” called Bill.
“Bill, I’m concerned about you, you’ve been not focusing on your study.”
“Sir, I studied really hard for this, now I’m…”
“Don’t tell me you’re still searching for your brother, what do you want here? To study? To be successful person? To search for your brother, huh? Think again, Harper.”
“Professor Brody, I want to ask you, after that, I promise I’ll stop asking you about Theo Harper, and I will start focusing on my study, I promise.”
“You f****** promised, then you should stop search for that shit. No more searching for your brother, okay?”
“Sir, I can’t focus study here if you don’t let me to search for him!”
“Fine, if that’s what you want, I’ll swear you’ll be expelled after few months here for not focusing on your study.” Professor Brody left.
Bill called Alex “Alex, there’s something wrong about Professor Brody, he doesn’t want me to find my brother, something’s strange. He could’ve been related to my brother’s disappearance.”
“Mate, no, he’s your professor, there’s no way he…”
“He was his professor too, Alex. But he’s not… he’s really strange, he asked me not to find my brother.”
“I really understand, and by the way, you have to come to the party, I bet you will get some information about the professor whom Theo had sex with, what’s her name again?”
“It’s Karolina Campbell.”
“Right, I’ll see you there.”
***
Ford said “It’s really scandalous, isn’t it?”
“I heard the worst.” Arnett said “That professor might have been the killer.”
“Ford! Arnett!” called Leila came.
“Leila.” Ford replied.
“Have you heard?”
“Heard what?” asked Arnett.
“Zeta Gamma Kappa house, they’re demolishing the house.”
Ford asked “Why?!”
Arnett asked too “No way, why the hell do they do that?”
Leila answered “I don’t know, but according to some of my friends, they have been constantly having sex scandals, drug abuse and irresponsible partying, probably because of the sex party.”
“Holy shit.”
“But that’s okay, you can come to our party.”
Arnett said “I have to see what happened there.”
Leila said “Guys, I need to leave to my class.”
“It’s holiday, there won’t be any…”
“My professor asked me to go there.” Leila left.
***
Alex arrived in front of Theta Pi Gamma house, he knocked the door, then Laura opened the door.
“Dude, the party is not started yet.” Laura said.
Alex said “I’m not here to party now, I’m here to ask you if one of you knows Karolina Campbell.”
“Is anything related to…”
“She allegedly had sex with Theo Harper.”
“Oh… I… I just can’t believe it, she’s one of my favorite professors in the university. She’s the only kindest professor that I’ve ever met in Bedlam University.”
“What do you mean she’s the only one?”
“Most of the professors are manipulating, backstabbing, trapping, and even harming each other, including us, they’re not good role model, and neither are we.”
“So Bill’s right, this college is not what I think.”
***
“Louis, it’s no big deal, you can dethrone him!” Robin said.
“Shut up, Robin! I’m f****** cursed with this! I’m no longer f****** popular thanks to the goddamn Theo Harper’s brother, and our house is demolished! Just shut the f*** up, Robin!”
“But…”
“Shut the f*** up! F***!”
Robin said “Louis, I’m trying to help you!”
“No, you’re not trying to fix those shits! Because this is bullshit! It’s bullshit if I live in the f****** dorm once more with those f****** nerds!”
“Louis, stop! You have to stop these shits! Angry is not the answer!”
“I’m f****** angry, Robin! Now we have to find our new stay! Now leave me f****** alone, Robin! Don’t you dare follow me!” Louis finally stormed off.
***
Leila arrived at the Information and Technology faculty building, she snuck into the computer lab, as he entered there, she saw no one were there, she then walked around the lab, then she sat down into the professor’s computer and turned it on. She saw Windows 8 logo on the screen, then when the start screen appeared, she immediately opened the folder which contained the past videos taken by the security cameras, then she searched the date when Karolina Campbell were last seen in Bedlam University, she searched every single video until few hours.
***
Back to Theta Pi Gamma, 6:30 PM, most guests had finally arrived in front of the house to party. Most guests started having a red cup of beer. The guests, also included Bill, Alex, Ford and Arnett, who arrived at that time.
“Whoa, this is goddamn big party since I attended Zeta Gamma Kappa’s party.” Alex said.
“C’mon, we need to have fun too!” Arnett said, he left to have some shots.
“Hi, guys, you’re here.” Kiara greeted, she wore red skimpy bikini and red pants.
“You’re really, really f****** hot, Kiara.” Ford praised.
“Yeah, this is the part of celebration of Zeta Gamma Kappa’s defeat.” Kiara answered.
Bill asked “What do you mean with Zeta Gamma Kappa’s defeat?”
“You haven’t heard yet?” asked Ford.
“Last time we heard them holding another party tonight.” Alex answered.
“It was really controversial.” Kiara said “Oh, I have to meet my boyfriend, I hope you enjoy the party. Cheers!”
After Kiara left, Alex asked “What do you mean with Zeta Gamma Kappa’s defeat?”
Ford answered “They’re about to have another party tonight, but the deans had enough with their behavior, so they had decided to demolish the house.”
“Shit!” said Alex.
“What the hell?” Bill was shocked.
“Perhaps this is the punishment for the Zeta Gamma Kappa members, I think the deans will announce they will not tolerate any too much drinking, partying, sex and destructive behavior.”
“We still have any suspects who could have killed Sophie, you watch here. I’m going to see Professor Brody.” Bill said.
“No, no, no, Bill, you have to stay, you have to have fun!” said Alex.
“Sorry, Alex, but I will tell him I won’t give up looking for my brother.” Bill immediately left the party.
Ford said “He has any problem with Professor Brody recently?”
“Perhaps, he said he could be the suspect.” Alex said “By the way, have you seen Tahnee?”
“No, I haven’t. Why?”
“No, I just want to know.”
***
Tahnee was seen leaving the arts faculty building, she walked out from the building, she walked across the pavement, however, she felt that somebody followed her, she turned back, and no one was seen following her. She walked again, she turned right, but she looked back again to make sure no one was following her, she saw the front again, and she was surprised when Bill was in front of him walking by.
“Bill, oh my God! You scared me.” said Tahnee “Why do you rush?”
“I’m looking for Professor Brody, have you seen him recently?”
“No, I haven’t.”
“Tahnee, you looked scared.”
“Scared? I’m not scared, and I’m on my way to the dorm, then I… I’m going to the party in Theta Pi Gamma.”
“Tahnee, you looked really worried, you’re anxious.”
“I’m not, I have to go.” Tahnee immediately walking leaving Bill.
***
Leila had been searching for the video, but no result currently, she has been watching every single video, but no avail
“C’mon, there must be one of the speaking about one of the case!” Leila said, she clicked on one of the videos on that date, and she watched it, in that video, it shown there were Karolina Campbell and the head of the dean in the dean’s office.
“You know the news, you had sex with one of the students, that is really f****** disgraceful.”
“Sir, I…”
“You make me have no choice, Campbell, you’re fired! You have nothing else to complain or explain!”
Leila stopped the video, she took her flash drive from her purse, she inserted it into the CPU, she immediately copied the video, the copying process needed about 3 minutes.
“C’mon, hurry up!” said Leila scared waiting for the process to be completed, after 3 minutes, she immediately took her flash drive, but someone arrived, she immediately hid under the table.
“Who’s there?!” shouted the security entering the computer lab “Who’s there?! Show yourself!”
Leila freaked out when she heard the security’s voice, she took her phone to silence her phone.
“C’mon! Show yourself, you pussy!” shouted the security walked around the lab, later, he immediately exit, not knowing that Leila was hiding under the professor’s table.
Leila immediately walked away from the computer without turning it off, she snuck out exiting the lab.
***
Back to the party, Arnett started getting drunk in front of the party guests, then he ripped his shirt off, then most of the girls cheered up for him.
“I’m back, ladies!!” shouted Arnett.
Most of the ladies approached Arnett to flirt with him, while Alex and Ford saw the ladies only approaching Arnett.
“Arnett, he’s f****** drunk.” said Alex.
“I hope he doesn’t have sex again with one of these girls.” Ford said.
“Ford, it’s Victoria, she’s coming here.” Alex saw Victoria entering the house.
Upon Victoria entering the house, most of her fellow sorority members were once again reacted negatively, they decided to abandon her, the party guests also started abandoning her.
Victoria reacted as the party guests starred negatively “What are you f****** looking at?” Victoria walked crossing the front of the party guests who looked at her, then she walked into the stairs, and then she entered her room.
Kiara approached Alex and Ford “Sorry, Victoria’s behavior lately is really strange since her breakup with Louis.”
Ford said “She must’ve been struggling since then.”
“We don’t know what to do with her, but she is constantly angry when we approach her.”
Alex said “I’m so sorry, this sorority party doesn’t suit into me, I got to go back to the dorm.”
Kiara cut “No, you can have fun, let the party suits you.”
“I’m sorry, but I have to go.” Alex left the house.
Ford said to Kiara “I wonder what’s wrong with Victoria lately besides her breakup?”
“She publicly said that she has revenge on him.”
***
Tahnee arrived at her room in the dorm, she immediately closed the door, however, she saw Professor Brody when she turned around after that.

“Hello, Tahnee.” greeted him.

Comments

Popular Posts