Scandalous Episode 7


Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language, sexual references, and adult content. It is not recommended for people under 16.

Previously on Scandalous:
Victoria suddenly came and yelled “There you are, the pussy who f**** with Louis! You’re pregnant with his child?! Then you aborted it!” yelled Victoria.
Sofia said “Victoria, I didn’t mean to f*** him, he approached me and he f***** me, that’s all!”
“You f***** with him on purpose, didn’t you? Then you were pregnant with his baby!”
“I aborted the baby!” Sofia yelled back.
“Hey, you need to stop this.” said Tahnee attempting to separate both Victoria and Sofia, but Victoria evaded and punched Sofia’s face, then Sofia kicked her face “Hey! Stop it!!”
“You’ll f****** lose, c*********!!” yelled Victoria punched Sofia’s face several times, then Sofia fought back and punched her stomach and pulled her hair.
Kiara and Leila finally arrived and witnessed the fight, they immediately attempted to stop Victoria.
“Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Stop, Victoria!” shouted Kiara pulling Victoria’s left hand.
“Let me go, you bastard!!” yelled Victoria continued her fight with Sofia.
Victoria punched Sofia’s face once again, but Professor Brody stopped them from fighting once again, Professor Brody said “Both of you! Stop! Meet me at my office! NOW!”
Victoria yelled “NO! I don’t need your lecture, I’m a f****** woman!” Victoria immediately left.
Ford played the conversation on his phone, the conversation was heard:
“I want you to judge on the Thanksgiving’s game, where Bedlam Unversity will compete against Midland University.”
“Roger, sir.”
“And I also want you to judge Bedlam University’s next match before the playoffs.”
“Alright, sir.”
“And overall, you’re the most favorable official in entire college football history, your judgement determines who wins and who loses.”
“Roger, sir.”
“The coach was too obvious.” Bill commented the conversation.
Professor Brody told after Bill had sat down “You were late in the last few classes and I saw you not paying attention to me. What happened?”
Bill answered “This college is not what I expected, everyone has secret, their deepest secret during their study here.”
Professor Brody said “Mr. Harper, you need focus on my class, and you need to work on your extra task, after all, why do you want to be here? To study? To find your brother? We had zero tolerance in failures, if you’re failure, that’s because you want to find out what happened to your brother.”
Louis said “Now I will be the leader of the house again this year, everyone who lives in my house must obey my rules, I’m chosen to be the leader, they will be drinking many alcohol, doing drugs, including marijuana and steroids, as well as f****** numerous girls.”
“You son of the bitch! I won’t let you do this! I will stop you before you’re chosen to be the leader!” shouted Arnett.
Louis replied “No, you won’t, you will be remaining in this f****** jail,”
Suddenly a gunshot was heard, Kiara and Tahnee ducked down, then most of the protesters ran away screaming.
Tahnee asked “What in the f*** is going on?”
“Someone was shot!” shouted Kiara, they saw a college student who was shot holding the sign, they approached him, and it was Parker who was shot, he was shot in his back, she checked his heartbeat in the neck “He’s still alive! Call 911!”


Ass-Shit Secrets

Bill walked away from the faculty of law building, he heard someone calling his name “Bill Harper,” The person approached him, it was Laura “I’m  Laura, Victoria’s housemate in Theta Pi Gamma. I heard you’re Theo Harper’s brother, he was one of the top students, both in intelligence and popularity.”
“He was smart, but in high school he wasn’t such popular, but he determined to study here.”
“No, he didn’t want to, he just want to raise his popularity. Bill, you better stop,”
“Stop what?”
“Searching for your brother.”
“What do you mean I better stop to search my brother? Why? Will I just like him?”
“You better stop to do that, Bill.”
“What do you mean?”
“I told you, you better not follow your brother’s footsteps to be becoming the next c***head who had sex with one of the female professors. He’s a total slut, the rumor is true after all.” Laura left immediately, leaving Bill confused.
***
Ford asked Alex “You’re shocked when I attempted to steal from the dorm?”
“Yes, I was.” Alex got a text message from his father who had asked to come to the faculty of medicine “My dad wants me to come for a special lesson, I have to go now.”
“Now, but what about…”
“You better call Bill to help you.” Alex left the room.
***
Louis came back to the house and told everyone in the house to gather in the living room “Zeta Gamma Kappa housemates, gather round!”
All the housemates came to the living room to gather in the living room and the front of Louis, with the exception some housemates who were in classes.
“Zeta Gamma Kappa, today is the day, the leader of Zeta Gamma Kappa will be chosen again, and I will nominate myself as the returning leader of Zeta Gamma Kappa, if you choose me, I will allow more girls coming to the party and letting you losing your virginity, you can f*** the girls as much as you like, you can also drink more alcohol in the party to get drunk, you’re free to do drugs! Guess what, we’re not kids anymore, we’re not high school boys anymore, but we’re men! We’re f****** adult men!” Louis delivered his speech, all responded happily and proud “The freshmen can enjoy our adult lifestyle of course! We’ll let them to lose their virginity by f****** the girls who come to our party! So, anyone wants to challenge me?” Louis asked if someone wanted to challenge him for the leader Zeta Gamma Kappa title, but no one responded, Louis declared “If no one wants to challenge me, then I declare I’m the official leader of Zeta Gamma Kappa of the year!”
“No! I don’t think so!” suddenly a voice was heard behind Louis.
Louis turned back, he saw Arnett was standing in front of the door, he, along with other housemates, was surprised to see him, Louis asked “You’re supposed to be in jail!”
“I was released from the jail after the officer had declared that I wasn’t involved in Sophie’s murder. Looks like what Applegate had said was just only bullshit.” Arnett replied “I won’t let you be the leader again, Louis! I challenge you!”
Louis said “Too late, Arnett! I’m the leader of the house now, you’re way too late.”
Arnett confronted Louis “Fine, I’m late to challenge you, but you’re now way notoriously infamous, you f***** Sofia and numerous bitches during your relationship with Victoria, you’re nothing but a c***!”
Louis said “Fine, but I will regain my popularity back.”
“No, you won’t!”
“I will, you son of the bitch! You know what else you can get, self-humiliation and self-destruct, you will destroy your own life, Louis! F*** you!” Arnett stormed off from the house.
Louis ordered the others “Just ignore him, prepare the house for the sex party tonight!”
“Yes, leader!” shouted the other housemates, they started preparing the house for the party, while Louis asked Robin to come upstairs.
Robin asked Louis as he closed Louis room’s door “What’s your next plan?”
“At least everyone in the house must f*** one of the girls, everyone needs to drink alcohol.”
“You will still remain the most popular person in the university despite all your problems.”
“That’s right, speaking of popularity,” Louis took his smartphone and check his popularity ranking, he found out that he was still number one most popular in Bedlam University “I’m still number one despite the affairs. While Arnett, he became infamous, he dropped from number 3 to number 68,  while Victoria is at number 45, dropped from number 8, all college students’ popularity ranking down and nothing can stop me!”
“Take a look at Bill Harper.” Robin said.
“No, Bill Harper is not popular in this…” Louis cockily said, but he saw Bill Harper’s position was at number 21, it was the first time that Bill was seen on the list “No!”
“Perhaps it’s because of his brother’s popularity…”
“Don’t speak about Theo Harper again! We can’t let him take the most popular student in Bedlam University!”
***
In the faculty of medicine, Professor Brody approached Mrs. McCall who finished operating a mouse. Mrs. McCall soon angered by his attendance.
“So you’re pregnant, huh? You’re pregnant again?”
Mrs. McCall answered angrily “The father is not my husband, but the guy who f***** me in the bathroom.”  Mrs. McCall was upset “The father is you, not my husband!”
“I’m really sorry for that, Mrs. McCall. I didn’t mean to! I used condoms!”
“Now I don’t know what to say to my husband, I’m really afraid he will divorce me!”
“Calm down, Mrs. McCall! You don’t need to tell that I impregnated you!” shouted Brody.
They didn’t know that Alex overheard the conversation, he saw through the opened lab door, he walked away from the lab, feeling upset that his mother had been having an affair on his father. He was really angry, really angry, as he walked out from the building, he screamed and kicked the trash can in front of the building. Then he started crying as he sat down in the stairs to the entrance.
***
Bill opened his room door and entered the room, he saw Ford was still examining the evidences related to the football team scandal.
“Where’s Alex?” asked Bill.
“His dad calls him to talk.” Ford said “While Oliver returns to the police station.”
Arnett arrived in front of the room as he called them “Bill, Ford,”
Both Bill and Ford were surprised to see Arnett was standing in front of the room, Ford asked “Arnett, you’re supposed to…”
“The police didn’t find enough evidence to prove I’m the murderer, Applegate was wrong.”
Ford said “You’re still the suspect for Sophie’s murder.”
“I am, but Applegate can frame me, but I’m not the killer. I’m not the one who kidnapped Sophie.”
Bill asked “So, Sophie had been kidnapped before got murdered?”
“Well, I don’t know about it, my friends at the house were responsible for kidnapping her, it’s probably Louis’ plan not only to humiliate her, but also to end her life.”
***
After crying, Alex stood up and went back to the faculty of medicine, he entered the building as he decided to confront his mom about the affair, he went back to the lab to see if his mother was still working there, however, his mother wasn’t there. He exited the lab and walking away from the lab, he got another text from his father that he couldn’t talk to him privately due to the meetings. Then he saw two professors who were talking.
“She shouldn’t have been fired immediately if she didn’t resign from her job!” said the female professor.
“But we should have expelled Theo instead rather than firing the professor! Theo had sex with that professor in the first place!” said the male professor.
“Do you have any idea why the f*** Theo…”
“No, Theo is really f****** c***head bullshit man, he’s bullshit! He had a crush on that professor, huh?”
Alex overheard the conversation as the female professor said “What’s her name again?”
“It’s Karolina Campbell.”
Alex found out the professor whom Theo had sex with before his disappearance, he walked away from the faculty of medicine building, he immediately called Bill.
***
Ford said “The question is… why Sophie was kidnapped before being murdered? why the killer didn’t immediately kill her? What the hell he had done with Sophie?”
“First of all, it’s Zeta Gamma Kappa tradition according to Louis, which I’m against it, we kidnap a girl, then we’ll let her go back home alone, naked, we were originally want that, but… I think I saw someone…”
Bill answered the phone call from Alex “Alex?”
“I got the identity of the professor!”
“Professor?”
“The woman whom your brother cheated on Tahnee with.”
“Bill, who is that?” asked Ford.
“Alex, he knows the professor whom my brother cheated with.”
“Then ask who.”
Bill asked Alex “Who is she?”
“I’m on the way back to the dorm, I’ll tell you there.”
Arnett said “That’s it, I’m quitting the house, I can’t live with the douchebags anymore, I’m moving on from the fraternity.”
Ford said “But…”
Arnett said “No, buts, I’m moving, Ford, can I move into your room?”
Ford replied “There’s nobody but me in my room, we can be roommates, welcome aboard, I’ll help you go back to the house.”
After Arnett and Ford left the room, Alex arrived and he said “I got the name of the professor, it’s Karolina Campbell. I overheard the professors’ conversation in the faculty of medicine, where I supposed to see my dad there, but my dad was really busy. She resigned somewhere after the affair.”
“So where we are supposed to meet her?”
“She’s no longer here, I told you.”
“So what we’re supposed to do now?”
“Bill, not only that, my mom is having an affair, she cheated on my dad, she had sex, and she was pregnant with her affair’s child.”
Bill said “Am I right about this university? This university… I mean, every person in here has many secrets and scandals. Man, if the students being involved in the scandal, then the professors and the lecturers are also…”
“Having scandalous secrets?”
“Yes, you’re right! Everyone has secrets!”
“What’s your plan now?” asked Alex.
“We’ll take a break for the night, we got to visit Parker in the hospital.”
***
Arnett was packing his bag, he took all his clothes from the closet to his bag, he closed the closet door and immediately walked exiting his room, but Robin came.
“Where are you going?” asked Robin.
“From now on, I’m no longer living in Zeta Gamma Kappa house.”
“Why? You told us, the all of the brothers, you wanted to be the most popular of the university, you wanted to be exists, you wanted to be the most elite male student, you wanted to find your true love.”
“I quit because I have smelled disaster in this house before it’s happening, it’s because of sex parties, drinking and much more. I was wrong living here.” Arnett immediately left the house.
Louis approached Robin “I’m glad he’s leaving the house, I can see he doesn’t want to be popular. He wasn’t deserved to join our sex party, where the most elite and popular students in Bedlam University gather round in this house.”
“He didn’t want sex, but at least he had sex with Applegate at the party one year ago, he lost his virginity.”
Louis ordered “Tell everyone to invite every single sorority girl in the entire Bedlam University, so they can enjoy sex.”

Comments

Popular Posts